+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Question for those with Off World Souls

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Question for those with Off World Souls

KCBC,

It fits in the discussion/conversation quite nicely. It's related to this metamorphosis that we're going through. I can totally relate. I am not sure where that guidance comes from if it's our higher selves, our guides? our star families protecting us? It's interesting, and thank you for providing us the great opportunity to explore that aspect of our and for your wonderful contributions to this conversation. Lets definitely collectively explore that further, and hopefully more will share their experiences with that.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

HORIZONS (11th March 2012), karelia (11th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th March 2012), Wind (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 times in 885 posts

Hello DID

Interesting post! I obviously wouldn't dream of disputing what you say that you know...it would be totally pointless!
    You can't prove to me what you feel, and I can't share your feelings as they are your feelings.
    If it's important to you, it's important to you and that's fine

However, I find the following statement goes a little too far:
    Quote I don't mean this in a condescending or "looking down" or "arrogant" kind of way, but I've found in general with those that don't have their inner sense of knowing and understanding turned on.
    Are you saying that only those who "know where they came from" have an "inner sense of knowing and understanding" ?

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Are you saying that only those who "know where they came from" have an "inner sense of knowing and understanding" ?
    No, I am saying we all have the inner sense of knowing and understanding. Just it's difficult for those that don't have it turned on/fully developed to understand or relate to those that do, and for those that do it's difficult (at least has been in my experience) to explain to those that don't have theirs turned on/fully developed yet. It seems to be part of Terran nature, that until they experience for themselves that they can't fully relate or understand something that others have already experienced. This has just been my experience/observations.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

5. Link to Post #84
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

@ DID
    Quote I am saying we all have the inner sense of knowing and understanding. Just it's difficult for those that don't have it turned on/fully developed to understand or relate to those that do, and for those that do it's difficult (at least has been in my experience) to explain to those that don't have theirs turned on yet.
    So how would you define this "inner sense of knowing and understanding"?
    What is it that is known?
    What is it that is understood?

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It seems to me that it doesn't matter where we came from. Under a stone, or deep in the universe...the past is dead and there is only now.

We don't need to understand our past to understand our now.
    We merely have to look at our attitude now – and what we are holding on to – and that will reveal our past.
    It is here where we are working. If we hold on to the past, our futures will have the same confusions as we have now...
    It is only in the now that we experience genuine knowledge, genuine wisdom. Thinking about the past is merely holding onto concepts, ideas, beliefs and...dare I say it...fantasies.

It doesn't matter where we came from because, being infinite beings, we have come from an infinite number of places – there is no home! Of course, we are all aliens!
    Just beware of wishful thinking...

Home is our pure nature.

What we are talking about here is our existence in a physical body, and as long as we cling to that, we will suffer.

There is no place where we should be but here! Now! Facing now with as much courage as we can muster.
    Every moment is an opportunity to tear down our facades.
    Don't let anyone control your mind through sentimentality...

It matters to me
    How will you ever 'know'?

Well, it matters to me, because my innermost soul, craves the information that has been withheld from us intentionally, the education that we deserve, has been deliberately denied us, our true ancestry, no matter how many lifetimes have come and gone, we have the right to not go through life here in the 3D blindfolded, if you will. Of course we are aliens, but we came from somewhere.

7. Link to Post #86
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Quote Posted by BlueGem (here)

Look at this time as a 'decompression period', or a time of subliminal change. That's how I'm getting through it anyway

Do what feels right.
    DECOMPRESSION PERIOD...... pure genius! thanks BlueGem!

take your time or you get 'the bends'...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Beren (11th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

This was and is and will be beautiful !
    Thank you for finding this gem.

Quote Posted by magicmanx (here)
    A little re-post from a long forgotten corner of the Avalon forum.

This was found in the rubbish................

THE CALL

"Once long ago, you were flying freely through the heavens,
    Yes, you were one of us back then.
    You were clothed in a garment of purest Light and knew no limitations, as you do now.,
    You experienced perfect Peace as you played amongst the Stars.
    You were free to explore the vastness of Space and moved easily through the dimensions.
    In those bygone days you were not alone for you were among your Angelic Starry Brethren
    and you were surrounded by limitless Love in that long ago time of Grace.
    You were full and complete for you and your true partner were but the two wings of the same Angel.
    And as the eons passed by, as gracefully as breathing in and breathing out,
    You had no wants nor cares, no thoughts or dreams creased your brow,
    You resided in a state of purest Joy caressed by the gentlest of breezes,
    bathed in shimmering starlight, soothed by the resonance of the Celestial Harmonies.
    Then a planet was born and an edict was issued forth for volunteers in co-creation and you answered the call.
    You descended to Earth and stepped willingly into the limitations of matter vowing to be brief as measured by Heavenly time. And thus you have served in your body of matter wearing it for so long that you have often forgotten from whence you have come and the time span has appeared so lengthy, the experiences have been so arduous.
    You thought yourself abandoned though you knew not from where.
    But now the Heavenly Messengers have sent forth their Call
    on long Golden Trumpets, filling the skies with their Songs.
    IT is the CALL TO AWAKEN.
    IT is the CALL TO REMEMBER.
    IT is the CALL TO ACTION.
    IT is the CALL TO RETURN.
    It shall not be long now to return to your home but first comes the finale for your greatest work upon the Earth. Make haste and prepare with loving, enduring thoroughness for all that is to come.
    Prepare by becoming yourself and unite your brethren who were also placed here long ago.
    And the spiral shall cause it to turn
    By the COLLECTIVE POWER OF YOUR LOVE,
    By the RADIANT BRILLIANCE of YOUR GOLDEN LIGHT.
    Hereby shall you perform your final act of service to Planet Earth.
    This shall be your greatest gift. She shall be healed and renewed.
    Hereby shall the spiral lift off moving you through the galaxies, and
    RETURN YOU HOME.............................

Love, love - and see what happens

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th March 2012), Sidney (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

@ DID
    Quote I am saying we all have the inner sense of knowing and understanding. Just it's difficult for those that don't have it turned on/fully developed to understand or relate to those that do, and for those that do it's difficult (at least has been in my experience) to explain to those that don't have theirs turned on yet.
    Tarka, I'm not sure I can or am capable of explaining this ability. Maybe someone else will be more capable of it. But, I suppose the closest I can relate to it is like instincts. But once it's fully developed, no one can deceive you intentionally or otherwise. And you just know when something is or isn't the truth. I think someone once equated it with being constantly connected to the Universal Consciousness. But I'm not sure that's exactly right either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

13. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    I'm not sure where this comment fits into the discussion, per say, but have others noticed that it's almost like they aren't allowed to go backwards once you reach a certain point down the darker paths?

I've noticed that people just "know" not to tell me certain things or invite me to the parties where the level of darkness is going to be high or just be in situations where there's just a huge 'dark cloud' over what's going on.....I'm hoping that someone understands this description because I really don't know how to describe it better. There have been way too many situations like this in my life for it to be just a coincidence. Like in college, one of my friends literally 'flipped out' and ran away (I forget why) and it seemed like all our friends/campus police/the therapists on campus were looking for her, except for me because I was in class. My heart ached because I couldn't do more in the situation than listen after the fact, but I also feel like I was being protected from something in the situation too and that I wasn't supposed to be there. Does this sort of thing happen to anyone else?
    All the time - dont worry about it, you are being looked after.

Here is an example I just remembered reading your post.

I slept through the '87 October storms in the UK. All my friends and family went through it awake, were scared, etc, etc - me, for some reason I was pretty tired and I fell asleep - the next day I awoke, power was out, looked out the window and though "My word!" ... it looked like a war zone.

These days if I miss a train, it may well be because I will meet someone on the next one that turns out to be useful in some way.

The universe is ALIVE and it has your interests at heart.

Everything happens for a reason at some level - and we are all connected to that.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alekahn (12th March 2012), Beren (11th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th March 2012), EnergyGardener (11th March 2012), greybeard (11th March 2012), K626 (12th March 2012), karelia (11th March 2012), misericordia (11th March 2012), PurpleLama (12th March 2012), Sidney (12th March 2012), TraineeHuman (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th March 2012), Wind (13th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    This was and is and will be beautiful !
    Thank you for finding this gem.

Quote Posted by magicmanx (here)
    A little re-post from a long forgotten corner of the Avalon forum.

This was found in the rubbish................

THE CALL

"Once long ago, you were flying freely through the heavens,
    Yes, you were one of us back then.
    You were clothed in a garment of purest Light and knew no limitations, as you do now.,
    You experienced perfect Peace as you played amongst the Stars.
    You were free to explore the vastness of Space and moved easily through the dimensions.
    In those bygone days you were not alone for you were among your Angelic Starry Brethren
    and you were surrounded by limitless Love in that long ago time of Grace.
    You were full and complete for you and your true partner were but the two wings of the same Angel.
    And as the eons passed by, as gracefully as breathing in and breathing out,
    You had no wants nor cares, no thoughts or dreams creased your brow,
    You resided in a state of purest Joy caressed by the gentlest of breezes,
    bathed in shimmering starlight, soothed by the resonance of the Celestial Harmonies.
    Then a planet was born and an edict was issued forth for volunteers in co-creation and you answered the call.
    You descended to Earth and stepped willingly into the limitations of matter vowing to be brief as measured by Heavenly time. And thus you have served in your body of matter wearing it for so long that you have often forgotten from whence you have come and the time span has appeared so lengthy, the experiences have been so arduous.
    You thought yourself abandoned though you knew not from where.
    But now the Heavenly Messengers have sent forth their Call
    on long Golden Trumpets, filling the skies with their Songs.
    IT is the CALL TO AWAKEN.
    IT is the CALL TO REMEMBER.
    IT is the CALL TO ACTION.
    IT is the CALL TO RETURN.
    It shall not be long now to return to your home but first comes the finale for your greatest work upon the Earth. Make haste and prepare with loving, enduring thoroughness for all that is to come.
    Prepare by becoming yourself and unite your brethren who were also placed here long ago.
    And the spiral shall cause it to turn
    By the COLLECTIVE POWER OF YOUR LOVE,
    By the RADIANT BRILLIANCE of YOUR GOLDEN LIGHT.
    Hereby shall you perform your final act of service to Planet Earth.
    This shall be your greatest gift. She shall be healed and renewed.
    Hereby shall the spiral lift off moving you through the galaxies, and
    RETURN YOU HOME.............................

WOW! And Amen.

Starchild, insane as we are it is quite possible we agreed to all this, but dont blame me!:-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Sidney (12th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #91
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    I'm not sure where this comment fits into the discussion, per say, but have others noticed that it's almost like they aren't allowed to go backwards once you reach a certain point down the darker paths?

I've noticed that people just "know" not to tell me certain things or invite me to the parties where the level of darkness is going to be high or just be in situations where there's just a huge 'dark cloud' over what's going on.....I'm hoping that someone understands this description because I really don't know how to describe it better. There have been way too many situations like this in my life for it to be just a coincidence. Like in college, one of my friends literally 'flipped out' and ran away (I forget why) and it seemed like all our friends/campus police/the therapists on campus were looking for her, except for me because I was in class. My heart ached because I couldn't do more in the situation than listen after the fact, but I also feel like I was being protected from something in the situation too and that I wasn't supposed to be there. Does this sort of thing happen to anyone else?
    I understood this did fit in and have similar experiences of being led away or held up wich made me completely miss bad stuff.

1. I was about seven i think, my mum got me one of these flat pack little one buck airplanes with a little prop on them, i put the thing together, went outside and played with it( you just trew it in the air and there you go) i trew it, out of nowhere a small gust off wind, changes the course of this very light ( a few grams) airplane, i chase it in the direction it just flew, if this little gust of wind did not occur i would have been run over by a speeding car( it was a blue car, burning rubber while turning a corner).

2. I grew up in Amsterdam ( old east part of town, very mixed community) to get to school i had to walk about half a mile in this neighbourhood ( not quite getto, but housing was cheap) and a few boys always try to pick fights with just about everybody smaller then them and rob them, they came walking straight up to me, the one walking up front approached me and something gave him a little push, he just went off course a bit, he stared at me a bit strange and told his buddies to move along and leave me alone, very odd but it made me feel good.

3. Also school, a lot of fights, drug dealing, bars in the windows of the school, to keep the burglars out and us in, the previous day there was a strange tension in the hallways at school, never gave it a second thought untill the next day, my alarmclock went off, i got out of bed, took my shower, got dressed, picked up my backpack, walk to the front door of the house, and the doorhandle gave some sort of static shock, it hurt my hand a bit, so i left ten minutes later, when i got to school three guys from different classes got into a brawl and stabbed eachother( i knew all three of them quite well)nobody died, just some stupid cocky drawing a bit of of blood ****, territorial behaviour as it were, but if i was ten minutes earlier i would have been right in the middle of it.

4. Dream, some friends of mine got into a car, took a drive and crashed, two killed, one crashed through the window and landed in perfect undamaged condition on the grass, i would also have been in the car were it not my then girlfriend showed up for some fun and i liked that very much because of my then 25 year old hormones.

5. How i met my current girlfriend, very funny, i always go to the market to buy fruit and bread on saturdays, i was ready to get out of the door and for some reason my fire alarm went of and it took me 20 minutes to get it to shut up, then i went to the market, standing in line some voice asked me with an Curacao antilllian accent asked me what those purple red things were (beets)ah beets she said, are they any good? And for no particular reason whatsoever i blurted out, well im eating hem tonight so youre welcome to join me( my head the same color as the beets at this moment of course) she laughed, said ok, we exchanged numbers and thats 4 years ago now and we are still together.

So i am being looked after, at least this is my sense and i like it a lot.

PS, another weird one, i work in a homeless shelter as a social worker, my current job is my second one in a shelter.

On my first "gig" a lot of things were uncertain for the clients, like will there be funding for the shelter, when will we move if we have to and where to and so on and so further.

We really wanted to anwser those questions an lot of tension and agression was building up among the clients toward us because we didnt have the anwser, the city counsel gave us the runaround as well.

Anyway, the clients refered to me and my co workers as rats and we would probably leave the sinking ship as previous staff did a few times before.

Not a week later i dreamt a flying ship( a so called Kogge, wich was build in this small town with me aboard flew over a canal in this town and for some reason i jumped overboard and the captain burst out in laughter gave me a thumbs up, ( well done sonny boy harrrrr) and sailed off.

A week later they closed the shelter without giving us notice, everybody was out on the streets, weird eh?

I have lots more of these but its enough to make my point i think
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 11th March 2012 at 23:28. Reason: PS

18. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Great stories Plumbe!!!!!r-

Last night, while out starwatching, i was feeling a bit melancholy and was talking to the sky (telepathically) like i normally do, and I asked" are my guardians present, I need you today, to give me hope????" Literally 2 seconds later, directly above me, a large white flash, then off, then another bright flash, it did this 3 or 4 times in a row, and was gone. I saw nothing else unusual after that before retiring to bed.
    This is not the first time this has occurred but it's been a while since i have had "communication". The feeling of peace is indescribably overwhelming.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th March 2012), Alekahn (12th March 2012), Anchor (12th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th March 2012), EnergyGardener (12th March 2012), johnf (12th March 2012), Snowbird (12th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (12th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #93

I relate to and concur with a lot of what has been said by everyone. Excellent thread DID.

Living peacefully with the earth in the best possible way helps me in many ways -she does provide us with everything we need. She and her creature do fill me with wonder -I am amazed by it all.

Being around people that are stuck/asleep in this 3d world can be hard to deal with at times. When I was moving into the place I live in now -a guy I hired to put some structures up and remove some very large dead trees out of the yard, wanted to remove some live trees to put the structures up. I told him absolutely not. He asked me why? So I said to him because they are alive and then I said anything green or alive stays put -work around it. He got a little upset with me and the look on his face was priceless to my amusement. All of the trees are still here.

Another thing about 3d people and this is something I have observed and obvious is that they are out of alignment -they need to align their hearts and minds or if you prefer their souls and spirits with the Creator. Integrate. Begining there would help them realize their True Nature or as pie-n-eal coined Pure Nature.

Also want to mention that I have run into off worlders & aliens that I would not have lunch or tea with either.

Love

Nora

We are all related
    Last edited by Guest; 12th March 2012 at 02:00.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Alekahn (12th March 2012), Anchor (12th March 2012), Beren (12th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th March 2012), johnf (12th March 2012), Sidney (12th March 2012), starsha (12th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (12th March 2012), Wind (13th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

@ Starchild
    Quote It matters to me
    Interesting.
    Does it cause you pain to know that you will never know, unequivocally, where you came from? Beyond a feeling - or is a feeling sufficient?

I shouldn't presume, but I will anyway...I presume that most here on this forum feel a sense of alienation from this world - that's why they ended up here!
    I do worry a little, from reading some comments on this thread, that people are cutting themselves off from the conventional world: it seems to cause them unbearable pain to mix with what may be called the unawakened. Wouldn't the tale about the benefit of putting leather on our own feet to protect them from stones, rather than trying to cover the world in leather, be of value here?

Can anyone tell me why there seems to be a general feeling that the places some of you think you came from offer a better existence than the one we have here?
    How do you know that your current incarnation isn't the pinnacle of existence? Not in the sense that everything is perfect here, but that here we have a chance to really work on what matters. Inner work.

Any Pie said, if we live in in infinite universe, there is no doubt that we have had existences in every conceivable location.
    But, for me, it's what we do with the current one, now, that is of vital importance.
    We are here on Earth to learn vital lessons. We are here on Earth to experience duality. I would hope that those actively posting on this thread have had existences in every conceivable location. I believe that the reason that we are here now is because we are all/each experiencing a type of graduation. Our diplomas are forthcoming.

Knowing from where one stems, is helpful in the sense of understanding where one is going to after leaving Earth. This understanding has allowed me to more fully and completely rest in the now of this Earthly life with an understanding that when finished here, I will go on. I am not at all comfortable being left in a void. Lessons are being learned and will be learned whether or not I have knowledge of the former.

I have been reading and hearing a type of cry from starseeds and others for years because they feel so unsettled on this Earth. Why? Because it is not a place where they are comfortable or comforted. And yet, they complete their sojourn knowing that they will return or go forward. I fully understand this yearning. I don't recommend that people be made to experience this. Part of any lesson here or elsewhere should include the basic fundamental understanding from past lives elsewhere. Otherwise, too much precious time is wasted.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th March 2012), Alekahn (12th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th March 2012), EnergyGardener (12th March 2012), HORIZONS (12th March 2012), K626 (12th March 2012), karelia (12th March 2012), Sidney (12th March 2012), TraineeHuman (12th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (12th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #95
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    @ DID
    Tarka, I'm not sure I can or am capable of explaining this ability. Maybe someone else will be more capable of it. But, I suppose the closest I can relate to it is like instincts. But once it's fully developed, no one can deceive you intentionally or otherwise. And you just know when something is or isn't the truth. I think someone once equated it with being constantly connected to the Universal Consciousness. But I'm not sure that's exactly right either.
    For me, finding and becoming familiar with my true nature is one of the main "tasks" of this lifetime.
    Perhaps this is what you mean by an "inner sense of knowing and understanding"?
    I am obviously only speaking for myself here: to know where I "came from" has no relevance to the practice that I undertake in order to understand my essential nature.

Meditation, reflection, study, debate are the traditional ways in which people have come to understand their "inner sense of knowing and understanding".
    It's interesting that you seem to be relating it to a belief system around what you feel was your previous incarnation.
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 12th March 2012 at 11:19.

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

As far as I’m aware, the end goal of finding and eventually getting frequent/continuous contact with one’s own inner nature – at least, say, the “I am” part which is always either joyful/blissful or extraordinarily detached/clear – requires the achievement of certain things. Chief among these is having many insights into one’s past and into people or events in one’s past.

Some – many, no, most! -- of the insights are so subtle, one may not be consciously aware of their content at all. And usually won’t be at the time. The biggest and most sweeping insights are formless anyway – but also usually have specific sides to them as well. The human consciousness is a most extraordinary and subtle thing.

What I have experienced is that it isn’t possible to get anywhere near sufficiently full insights – including the formless insights -- without going into one’s past lifetimes, where many problems always originate. That’s simply a fact. The problems just don’t make sense in the context of one’s present life only.

The big difficulty, as I see it, is that most serious practitioners or seekers actually do deal endlessly with many, many issues from their past lifetimes but are largely or totally unaware that that’s what they’re doing. As far as they’re aware, they’re just facing energies or emotions or whatever.

It’s quite true that learning to become aware of the details of what one is really facing often can slow down the process at the time. Better to just “face the energy”. It’s also quite a specialized skill.

On the other hand, one thing I’ve seen time and again both with myself and with clients in counselling or psychotherapy is as follows. It’s one thing to get insights or breakthroughs. But they’re not worth a fig unless the person having them has the courage and the commitment to face the discomfort of applying them concretely in their life from then on. And this is where specific details are ever so helpful to that person. Most people, however highly aware, will have a major breakthrough and then just kind of act as if nothing much happened -- unless they strongly commit to a little “rebirth”, as a new them, from that moment on. This is why knowing some details about where one’s problems came from are worth their weight in gold.

In my own case, so many apparent problems or issues – such as being “detached” – completely fell away and became non-issues once I realised I’m only here on a very brief visit – probably for one lifetime only --, so of course I’m very “different”, but that’s just who I am.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 12th March 2012 at 11:10.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Bongo (13th March 2012), Snowbird (12th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #97
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Is there a problem with someone for a tender mind, committing suicide, thinking that they are going to go 'home'?

28. Link to Post #98
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello TH
    Quote As far as I’m aware, the end goal of finding and eventually getting frequent/continuous contact with one’s own inner nature – at least, say, the “I am” part which is always either joyful/blissful or extraordinarily detached/clear – requires the achievement of certain things. Chief among these is having many insights into one’s past and into people or events in one’s past.
    According to whom?

29. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

I read this passage earlier and thought some folk might find some useful information within...some wise words ... ?

Quote Good evening, my scribe. It is I, Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, come in the Radiant One Light of Creator God. Be still and allow the words to flow.

Your world is inching ever closer to cataclysmic change. There are ones in positions of great power who are becoming more and more delusional with each passing day, as they struggle desperately to control that which is un-controllable and to imprison that which cannot be imprisoned.

It is the formidable Human Spirit about which I make reference here. As a planetary whole, the masses of “common” folk possess the innate desire, the active passion, and the infinite creativity to surmount any challenges of adversity and experience growth.

Meanwhile, the would-be controllers are, in essence, through their actions, attempting to quench this fire that burns inside of all ones. They try to maintain their illusion of “fighting for freedom” or “fighting for peace”—all the while systematically removing freedom and peace from you.

Their words may sound noble as such roll off the tongues of well-rehearsed orators. However, the actions and the true heart-level intentions of these ones are radically different, as they work feverishly behind the scenes to create bigger and bigger horrors so as to shock the masses into accepting more and more restrictions on freedoms.

Just who is this “they”? And who says that “they” are looking out for the best interests of Freedom?

The “they” I am referring to are the ones who work behind the scenes to ensure that all of the world’s major political heads are marching in step with the personal agendas that “they” desire.

“They” are the real power brokers who can cause great economic strife and hardship for any country that thinks itself to be independent from the influence “they” maintain worldwide.

“They” are the ones who make decisions that can literally starve a country to death or allow it to appear prosperous.

“They” are cold and heartless ones who have little or no conscience as to whether you live or die.

“They” live always in the shadows, for they harbor great inner fears of the creativity of the common people who, if left un-corralled, would surely create technologies such as free-energy devices, healing devices, and other avenues to freedom and independence that would lessen the perceived value of current technologies under the control of these would-be kings, and thus lessen their ability to use such as oil prices to manipulate and control nations.

If the average person were to truly be able to follow the money trail that “mysteriously” vanishes into obscure corporations that are wrapped within yet more corporate structure, it would become clear that nearly 90% of the world’s resources are controlled by less than 2% of the world’s population.

This 2% is the “they”.

“They” control what is the history you read in your school books.

“They” control the wars you watch from start to finish.

“They” control all the major news media.

“They” have become quite accurate in predicting just what sort of events will cause the perfect amount of emotional anxiety, confusion, and anger in order to cause the masses to “demand something be done!”

This scenario works time and time again because so many “well educated” ones believe that the wool could never be pulled over their eyes because they are “too smart” for that sort of thing.

Dear ones, it is sad to say that the greater your intelligence, the more probable it is that you are likely to go to the “better” schools where there is in place the more talented mind-control experts who ensure that this is EXACTLY the attitude and belief you leave their school with. Ones at these premier schools are put through exhaustive regimens of study calculated to instill this attitude of: “I have the ‘inside’ track on the latest, cutting-edge research, and therefore I KNOW that things such as free-energy devices and healing devices are IMPOSSIBLE, and only an uninformed IDIOT would think otherwise.”

Well, my friends, there will be quite a few “well-informed” and “highly-educated” individuals who will be left facing a reality of disillusionment and overwhelm as your world continues down its current path. It will be the “average” person, who reasons with inner “gut” knowing rather than intellectual worship, who will see the illusion for what it truly is.

We of the Lighted Realms come in response to you who have the inner sight and inner ears to perceive your environment from a point that is both inside the illusion and outside the illusion. Your Inner Knowing is an awareness of the reality of the soul’s journey.

You are the ones who remember and understand that the physical is a byproduct of the non-physical, and that the energy that precipitates into what you have come to call the physical universe is a subset of a much larger non-physical Reality. Therefore, you (and all ones) have the ability to see that it is possible to have a point of view that is common to both realities without contradiction.

It is always the Greater Reality of nonphysical energy realms that truly controls the form and functioning of any of the subset realities such as the physical universe. Therefore, from the larger perspective of the soul’s journey into, through, and back out of the physical environment—you should be able to reason that experiential growth is all that really matters.

Contrary to what “they” believe (and would have you believe), the ones who have the most toys do not win! It is the ones who learn to create the most Joy who win.

As you go along in your day-to-day lives and hear things on your radios or televisions, you begin forming opinions and perceptions about your world and your place in it. For most Americans, war is something that happens in and to other countries, where the U.S. is just the “peacekeeping” force that provides the manpower and resources to uphold the “ideals of freedom”.

Most Americans are emotionally detached from the actual horrors of war, wherein mostly innocent people are induced to kill and be killed, fighting for the perception of some vague greater good supposedly to be gained from forcing one ideology upon another.

The American mentality had to be shaken (through such recent events as the 9/11 tragedy and anthrax postal scares) so as to generate the necessary emotional shockwave in order to hasten along the New World Order agenda of the 2% controllers. The United States has played the strongarm role for these elite would-be-kings, and therefore has been left relatively unscathed.

Ones may argue that the American lives lost in such actions as the Vietnam War hardly support the U.S. being considered “relatively unscathed”. To these ones I would say: Have you ever stopped to consider that more than 10 times as many Vietnamese lost their sons and daughters than did Americans? How many times in recent history have foreign troops landed on U.S. soil and, in the “spoils” of war, raped, pillaged, and plundered entire villages or cities, and did their best to destroy all evidence of their crimes? Yes, the United States has been left relatively unscathed.

However, let me remind you ones that what you perceive as “karma” happens on ALL levels of society—not just individual levels. What you do as an individual comes back to you. What you do as a community comes back to you. What you do as a nation comes back to you. And what you do as a planetary society comes back to you. It is the Law of Cause and Effect. If you allow the 2% to control your world because it’s just “easier”—then you will surely find that you have inadvertently chosen the more difficult path.

The journey into the physical is more about learning how to use your creative abilities in a responsible manner. Anyone can shatter a piece of glass; but can you make a piece of glass? Anyone can make another person dislike them; but do you know how to truly earn the respect of another?

Your world is in quite a precarious situation. Will you go along with those who propose that destroying others is the only way to ensure your freedom? Remember: those who live by the sword (atomic weapons) die by the sword (atomic weapons).

Or, will you be one who realizes that there IS another way? First and foremost, was not the United States founded upon a system of justice wherein ones are presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty?

What proof do you ACTUALLY have of who is behind such as the 9/11 tragedy or the anthrax mailings?

“Well, military analysts say…”

Oh?

When it’s YOUR life on the line, you’ll scream for your rights—but you are not willing to extend the same courtesy to the thousands of men, women, and children who will inevitably lose their life because too many irrational reactionary minds are being stirred into a frenzied thirst for blood.

You teach others the values you preach by SHOWING them that such values work and they are indeed better—not by getting out bigger and bigger guns and killing off those who argue against irrational use of force.

The TRUE criminals behind the “terrorist attacks” are the elite 2% world controllers. These ones are clearly beyond the reach of any current justice system you have in the physical realms. However, from the soul perspective, these ones are forever repeating and reliving their nightmares, lifetime after lifetime, never seeming to find any real Joy. These are souls whose scars run very deep, and “they” choose to control and destroy, over and over again, with little realization that “they” are making their own wounds a little deeper each time.

Some ones may ask: “If things are so bad, then why should I stay in the physical? I’m not a bad person. Why should I have to ‘suffer’ through someone else’s karma?”

The answer is that many of you who are reading this have come to planet Earth at this time SPECIFICALLY for the opportunities that come with such times of “cataclysmic” change. As events continue to unfold, there will be generated many opportunities to teach the Higher Truths you hold, and thus help ones to make leaps in conscious awareness that would otherwise take many, many lifetimes to accomplish.

Remember that YOUR growth is connected to ALL ones’ growth, including my own. There is a never-ending line of teachers who teach others, who then go on to teach yet others. This cycle is continuous, and is in essence the backbone of evolution and growth. None can do it alone, and even the most “self-aware” individual receives assistance during times of deep contemplation and thought.

The cycles of growth are infinite. There is ALWAYS another challenge awaiting all ones. There may be the perception of pinnacles along the way, but as a seeming pinnacle is achieved, the new vantage point of observation gives rise to the next upward challenge.

You ones who manage to stay the course and maintain an inner connection to Love, to Truth, and to the Knowing that ALL IS WELL despite the physical challenges you may be faced with, will take with you a great deal more, when it comes time to complete the current physical journey, than you can imagine at present. When you stay connected within to Source, you innately help others to see, if nothing else, that there is another choice. Most often, others will see the Light you bear as a mysterious kindness and quiet confidence that defies explanation—especially given the perhaps chaotic nature of the physical situations in which you may find yourselves. You will capture their curiosity, and thus the opportunity to assist a fellow traveler will be born.

Never underestimate the power of the Human Spirit to survive and create wonderful things—even if they come from the rubble and ruins of a once great civilization. More often than not, the ones on your world don’t appreciate what they have until it is stripped from them in a cold and heartless manner. However, the value of the lessons learned from such experiences is quite priceless in terms of REAL (soul) growth.

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, come as a Teacher, Friend, and as a member of the Host of Creator God, so that those of you who wish for understanding may find it.

Please remember: the REAL treasures are what you take with you when you leave the physical. May your “coffers” be full of all the Joys that come from expanding the awareness of self and helping others to do likewise.
    viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

EnergyGardener (12th March 2012), Rollo (12th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Not that I see this as a bad thing, I'm just trying to understand it more from others point of views. Others that know they are not "from here". As far as I understand it, this is perfectly normal but I find it frustrating at the same time.

For those that KNOW you're not "from here", as you grow and your vibration raises etc, do you find it harder to relate,communicate or even be around those that are of a lower vibration?

And, I don't mean in a "looking down" or "condescending" kind of way.
    @ the OP

I don't find it frustrating to be around people of lower vibration, or less awareness. For me, the more i remember what i am the more curious i feel, and the more objective i become. This sense of curiosity has made it so that i can talk with a greater range of people than before. I can understand them better and see what makes them tick, and help them get to the bottom of what's blocking them so that they can move forward.

I also find that the more i remember, the more i am able to see clearly. Seeing a person clearly makes it way less frustrating because you can understand what you are dealing with. Just like having a baby with downs syndrome and trying to treat it like a 'normal' child would be frustrating. But understanding that child and seeing them clearly and loving them for who they are is a lot less frustrating when you really understand it. Then you can be with them and appreciate the child for who it is, as it is.

Trying to be with people who are highly conditioned and unaware as if they are highly aware is going to be frustrating. Trying to make something become something it is not is frustrating. But if you know what you are dealing with and you address it accordingly, with a clear head, you can then make a change.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th March 2012), EnergyGardener (12th March 2012), meat suit (12th March 2012), Rich (27th May 2019), TelosianEmbrace (13th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast