+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: extreme tooth pain?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default extreme tooth pain?

hello everybody and i hope all is great ...

in the past i havnt taken the greatest care of my teeth.....def my bad and im taking steps to rectify the situation.....

havnt been to the dentist in years mostly due to knowing the inevitable issues that will occurr and a lack of funds...

getting to the point....does anyone know any natural / homeopathic/ family remedies for fairly bad tooth isuess/ tooth pain?

thanks a lot everyone..

good day

robin

oh yeah....i have tried saltwater already and will continue that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

frances (10th March 2012), WhiteFeather (11th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: extreme tooth pain?

I have had success in the past by putting a clove on the gum (between gum and cheek) right where the offending tooth is... just leave it there.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), Caren (11th March 2012), frances (10th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (10th March 2012), Russ1959 (11th March 2012), WhiteFeather (11th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

a water pick with hydrogen peroxide! be sure you are talking Vitamin D and C.

Don't be talked into a root canal!

Dr Levy explains why you shouldn't EVER have a root canal and a whole lot of other great stuff here:

And more!

For long term dental health please read this: http://www.curetoothdecay.com/about_us.htm
    Last edited by nearing; 10th March 2012 at 21:42.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), BlueGem (11th March 2012), Caren (11th March 2012), frances (10th March 2012), NancyV (10th March 2012), Referee (11th March 2012), WhiteFeather (11th March 2012), zebowho (12th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I seem to have in my head that vitamin K is good for teeth, but I might be wrong. Gargling / washing mouth with colloidal silver is also good.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ella For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ella (here)
    I seem to have in my head that vitamin K is good for teeth, but I might be wrong. Gargling / washing mouth with colloidal silver is also good.
    Chew on a clove or two. Or use clove oil. It'll numb the pain.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    I have had success in the past by putting a clove on the gum (between gum and cheek) right where the offending tooth is... just leave it there.
    Oops! Missed this

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

You could also try coconut oil ,teaspoon full ,keep it in your mouth about 5 mins swish around as much as you can on the effected tooth ..this has worked for a few friends of mine before ..then there was a post here on urine therapy and tooth ache if you are brave enough ..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZAINA For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Staynig away from high carb and sugary food, If you indulge, rinse with salt water, but having a high blood sugar aggravates all the nerves associated with whatever tooth is compromised. So you will feel pain all over your mouth when your blood sugar is elevated. Clean with baking soda and salt, apply the clove oil after you clean with really hot, really condensed salt water.. I use theives oil. for people who have the agonizing bouts of it where they are just mad with pain, they first abate the pain with an otc novacaine type treatment like Orajel, and then take about 800 milligrams of Motrin as anti inflammatory. When the acute episodes calm down you can can continue with a more holistic appraoch. Having suffered some really bad bouts myself, as holistic as I am the pain was so great I didn't care what i took to get it under control enough to do something productive in a more natural way. I'm not a big fan of OTC or alllopathic but I'm not a big fan of acute agonizing pain either.

Oh boy yeah, I know what that pain feels like. I have never had my wisdom teeth removed on the buttom and the ones that were removed on the top grew back again to cause me trouble.

Skate or rat fish oils helps with teeth and as a poster above noted, I do think that sort of oil has vitamin K in it. A species of Vitamin K anyway.

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Okay, I have some gum infection at the moment and I'm using the Rife machine to rectify it, and it's working. I'm due to go to the dentist next week! Also brushing teeth and gargling with MMS works.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    hello everybody and i hope all is great ...

in the past i havnt taken the greatest care of my teeth.....def my bad and im taking steps to rectify the situation.....

havnt been to the dentist in years mostly due to knowing the inevitable issues that will occurr and a lack of funds...

getting to the point....does anyone know any natural / homeopathic/ family remedies for fairly bad tooth isuess/ tooth pain?

thanks a lot everyone..

good day

robin

oh yeah....i have tried saltwater already and will continue that.
    Robinr!, it sounds like your root canal is affected, the pain will not go away, you need to see a dentist. I had the same pain and I had to have a root canal done. Later I found out that it is worse to have the root canal done than to have the tooth pulled. I would suggest to you to read info about root canals, if the dentist suggests for you to have one done, on Dr. Mercola website, he is an excellent researcher. If I knew how dangerous root canals are I would have had my tooth pulled insted. I have not had a crown put on it because I cannot afford one, so if the tooth gets infected again I will have it pulled.

Go see a dentist.

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

You may need to have the tooth extracted if the decay is really bad and the tooth is unable to be saved. Crowns can only be fitted onto teeth which can support them, and bridges are the same. They are also very very expensive indeed. You need to gat the bad decay fixed by a dentist as bad decay can be serious and lead to heart and other problems.

A good dentist will do their best to save your teeth as long as your gums are healthy, so--- follow clicka's advice and go to a dentist, who will give you tips on maintaining your own teeth for as long as possible, as well as treating the teeth that are causing your present problems.

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

The antibiotics used in commercial chicken farms causes tooth pain. I could not get anything organic when I lived in Russia some years ago, and man my teeth hurt so bad that I went to the dentist to have them all removed but they refused and said I was nuts LOL. So I went to the gun shop and got in contact with some local hunters and bought wild game from them to eat, problem solved. I told others this trick here in the USA and it worked for them as well with organic meat.

If you have a cavity then its a differant story. I have used a needle and injected Anbesol directly into the cavity which goes directly to the root, this will numb it enough to remove it yourself if have the balls. You have to kinda force it down into the black part and then push and hold the plunger hard for awhile. Ive done it with tools I got from ebay. Anbesol is full of toxic stuff but when your tooth is bang'n it hardly matters. I dont go to ANY Dr's now, I dont wish to be xrayed and injected with gawd knows what, I dont trust them for a second.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th March 2012), Alekahn (13th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

I can totally relate to your problem Robin...two weeks ago I was in the same position, except last year I finally went to the dentist and had four teeth worked on. Unfortuneatelty the Dr was 87yrs old and needs to retire because he really screwed my teeth up....nine months later those four teeth are killing me! And now I'm scared to see another dentist knowing there are serious problems now...blah, blah, blah. It's a mess.

So last month I accidentally stumbled upon Kerry's interview with Compton Ram Bada, the owner of AscendedHealth.com products. He mentioned that he had a line of products that were aimed at oral health, and that they could even help avoid root canals with probiotics and other ingredients beneficial to oral bacteria. They also use Lemurian crystals and prayer to energize the formulas with...sounded good to me! Anyway, kerry mentioned she was using the toothpaste and a few other products, was impressed with the results and that's why she was interviewing him.

After watching the interview my intuition kept nagging at me to try the toothpaste...OMG!!! I can't tell you how WONDERFUL this stuff is, within 4-5 days the pain in my mouth has gone down almost entirely, my mouth IS healing. I also had some gum problems that were getting worse and they're almost healed up too.

I've read everyone else's recommendations here, and while they are all good...none of them will eliminate the need for a root canal and address your overall oral health like this product will.

I use it to brush with twice a day and he also recommends swallowing it after brushing for all the beneficial bacteria and minerals. I also take a little bit and rub it around the outside of my gums before going to sleep so it has time to soak into the tissues and really do it's work while sleeping. Honestly I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product and promise if you follow the program it should prevent a root canal entirely.

I would imagine if you keep brushing with it and take care of your teeth (make sure you floss and if you eat sweets brush or rinse the sugar off your teeth/gums) you should be alright for the long run....but as soon as bacteria gets back up in the teeth it will cause problems.

This fix is temporary, I avoided hundreds of dollars in root canal work, but obviously something needs filled to prevent more decay and infection. So keep that in mind, unless you can be assured a lifetime supply of OralLive you might be OK...

Go to ascendedhealth.com and click on the Oral health link for the OraLive product...it's $24.95 for the small size and and worth every penny considering the cost of a root canal. Since it was the first time trying it I bought the smaller one
    i think the lg jar is $39.95, which is what I would recommend because it's a much better buy.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 11th March 2012 at 06:44.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th March 2012), Alekahn (13th March 2012), Debra (11th March 2012), Siberia9 (12th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i just wanted to say thank you so very much to all the people who responeded to my question
    and furthermore to everyone at avalon . its amazing the great knowledge and people who come here and share
    their knowledge and feelings.

thank you

robin

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), Siberia9 (12th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: extreme tooth pain?

Hi Robinr1

Tooth pain is horrible, I know it well. I use to go to an alternative dentist when I could afford it, and he told me about a homeopathic remedy that is excellent for teeth problems. It is called 'MYRISTICA 30C' it is not well known, yet can be ordered from a good homeopathic company. It works brilliantly, I have found over the years, helping with most tooth problems, bringing down any swelling and sorting out any absess I had.
    I have also used very successfully Aloe Vera gel around the painful tooth, this instantly relieves the pain and helps the gums to heal.

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Siberia9, I think most would find the balls when the other option for instant pain relief becomes an option, I have talked a few pepes out of suicide because of pain and sometimes even paid the dentist bill to help them.

I am curious though, some of my teeth are apparently connected to my jaw bone, I am not sure if this is common but it was what a dentist told me years ago.

I also use clove oil, cotton bud soaked in it and then get rubbing it around the affected area.

what happens if you pull the tooth and you leave a root behind??
    Is there any risk of not being able to stem the bleeding?

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Personally, I use Tea Tree Oil dabbed on the area where the dentist would normally point his needles...where the nerves pass (hope that makes some sense).

But just Saturday, I read this article about other natural things you can do:

http://www.tbyil.com/Toothache_Remedies.htm
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Realeyes (11th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Siberia9, I think most would find the balls when the other option for instant pain relief becomes an option, I have talked a few pepes out of suicide because of pain and sometimes even paid the dentist bill to help them.

I am curious though, some of my teeth are apparently connected to my jaw bone, I am not sure if this is common but it was what a dentist told me years ago.

I also use clove oil, cotton bud soaked in it and then get rubbing it around the affected area.

what happens if you pull the tooth and you leave a root behind??
    Is there any risk of not being able to stem the bleeding?

Ammit
    The bleeding is no problem. The dentist will tell you that they can only leave 4MM of root behind. They will also use your situation to make money on the difficult root removal. If you ask them why only 4MM they dont really have an answer other than, well a tooth that is rotten could continue to have bacteria issues after it has healed over. I know many many fighters that only go to the dentist when their broken teeth break above the gum line, below the gum line and they heal over the root just fine.

I would wait until there was cavity, then inject directly into the root with a diabetic needle and then use a cow horn extractor from ebay. It puts alot of leverage on top of the tooth and usually breaks it off. Then immediately inject the roots, and then cover with gauze. It will heal over and thats that.

mmmm, I just remembered when I was a small child, a psychic told me that I was a dentist in a previous lifetime. I thought it was stupid at the time, but just now,,, I dont know, there may be something to it LOL. You know, pulling teeth back in the day before there was xrays and lydocain heh heh.
    Last edited by Siberia9; 11th March 2012 at 20:39.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th March 2012), Alekahn (13th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    The antibiotics used in commercial chicken farms causes tooth pain. I could not get anything organic when I lived in Russia some years ago, and man my teeth hurt so bad that I went to the dentist to have them all removed but they refused and said I was nuts LOL. So I went to the gun shop and got in contact with some local hunters and bought wild game from them to eat, problem solved. I told others this trick here in the USA and it worked for them as well with organic meat.

If you have a cavity then its a differant story. I have used a needle and injected Anbesol directly into the cavity which goes directly to the root, this will numb it enough to remove it yourself if have the balls. You have to kinda force it down into the black part and then push and hold the plunger hard for awhile. Ive done it with tools I got from ebay. Anbesol is full of toxic stuff but when your tooth is bang'n it hardly matters. I dont go to ANY Dr's now, I dont wish to be xrayed and injected with gawd knows what, I dont trust them for a second.
    You are too weird Siberia, I have some Russian (my grandma was born in Omsk) blood in me but holy cow I don't think I would be that courageous like you injecting a needle into my tooth. I think that you wont have any problems surviving cataclysm; I will be the first one to die (I am a chicken poop).

Speaking of tooth pain. I just moved recently from a place that had smart meters installed on the main floor. I kid you now I had such bad headaches every week and my two teeth, one which had the root canal done and the other has a crown on it, they both hurt so much that I was actually considering of having, the one with the root canal, it pulled. At the new place so far we don't have smart meters, I have not had a headache in two weeks, no tooth pain and I sleep like a baby. I HATE smart/stupid meters, AND I hate it that the governement is pushing its slaves to have them installed as fast as possible.

Check if you are living in a place that has smart/stupid meters installed., that could the the cause of the problem also.

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Hi robin,
    there was some great advice on toothache in this thread too.
    I hope that you have been able to get some relief.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I agree Cilka. Omsk huh, nice city,,, compared to Afganistan heh heh heh. If you like 1.3 milloin pissed off people standing in 35 below zero wheather LOL. Those Siberian citys are crazy cheap though, you can live good on 300 Dollars a month there. You can get a tooth pulled for about six bucks in Omsk, cheaper if your Russian.

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)

You are too weird Siberia, I have some Russian (my grandma was born in Omsk) blood in me but holy cow I don't think I would be that courageous like you injecting a needle into my tooth. I think that you wont have any problems surviving cataclysm; I will be the first one to die (I am a chicken poop).

Speaking of tooth pain. I just moved recently from a place that had smart meters installed on the main floor. I kid you now I had such bad headaches every week and my two teeth, one which had the root canal done and the other has a crown on it, they both hurt so much that I was actually considering of having, the one with the root canal, it pulled. At the new place so far we don't have smart meters, I have not had a headache in two weeks, no tooth pain and I sleep like a baby. I HATE smart/stupid meters, AND I hate it that the governement is pushing its slaves to have them installed as fast as possible.

Check if you are living in a place that has smart/stupid meters installed., that could the the cause of the problem also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast