1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

March 11, 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rtGEBmSmOqI&feature=player_embedded

RELATED: Kony 2012 Hoax Exposed

RELATED: Armed Troops Burn Down Homes, Kill Children To Evict Ugandans In Name Of Global Warming

RELATED: British Corporation Mass Murdering Ugandans in UN Sanctioned Land Grab

Angelia Jolie openly works for the UN and CFR pushing globalist wars under the cover of humanitarian intervention.

Drunk on the blood of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and scores of other nations Jolie is now pushing military invasion to “help” Africa. She and her masters know full well that they are carrying out destabilization operations in the 3rd world so population can be reduced and resources stolen.

We need to call a spade a spade, this is part of a new branding rollout to launch a AFRICOM take over of Africa. This constitutes a crime against humanity and Jolie is a party to it and needs to be arrested along with other globalist that are using left cover to widen globalist empire.

The problem is you can’t go to the UN because it is at the center of the corporate global government takeover, the people are asleep and wars are being launched against innocents in the name of a bleeding heat liberal agenda. THEY COME IN PEACE!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4Uw...layer_embedded

http://www.prisonplanet.com/arrest-a...kony-2012.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 12th March 2012 at 04:27.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

After Angelina Jolie... how many more!?
    Last edited by king anthony; 12th March 2012 at 04:53.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Alekahn (12th March 2012), aranuk (12th March 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2012), modwiz (12th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Brad Pitts first major role was that of a socio-path in Thelma and Louise movie.

I have always known Jolie and Pitt are psychopathic.
    Last edited by gooty64; 12th March 2012 at 04:21.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), Ecnal61 (12th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), king anthony (12th March 2012), Sebastion (12th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

I was pleased to see several people post an "I'm not so sure about this" and "this doesn't feel right" when the Kony 2012 stuff first hit the airwaves. I salute them, and remind them to trust that inner polygraph.

Me? Dammit... I immediately, initially fell in to the emotion, the compassion of severely abused children. I'm not ashamed to admit that I lead with compassion, but it does mean that until I fine-tune my internal polygraph and ulterior motive detector, that I'll need to rely on the early warning system some of you have developed. Perhaps, as a community, we are getting better at spotting psyops. Hope they don't double our dose of fluoride in retaliation.

Now, I'll also caution anyone against being so jaded and so skeptical that every single effort that anyone makes on this planet is first seen as evil - and then has to prove it's not.

Alex Jones - you're on notice! You have just completely blown any chance at receiving an invitation to the Jolie residence to feast on poached Komodo dragon.

Thanks Jack. Power-packed post!

Dennis

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (12th March 2012), aranuk (12th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), ceetee9 (13th March 2012), DoubleHelix (12th March 2012), Ecnal61 (12th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), Jean-Luc (12th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2012), king anthony (12th March 2012), kizzey (13th March 2012), Mike (12th March 2012), modwiz (12th March 2012), mosquito (13th March 2012), nearing (12th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    After Angelina Jolie... how many more?
    Without the supporting roles of tens of thousands of individuals that deliberately and consciously acted as minions for the most evil Global Cabal, the Cabal would probably not have been able to function. The crimes against humanity are not stealing a candy bar, or even stealing a car - The Cabal have enslaved and deliberately damaged billions of people, and have slaughtered tens of millions. If you believe all justice is vindictive, then I cannot win an argument. With massive, monumental property crimes, I suppose that I could agree that getting caught, exposed, stopped, and the ability to continue curtailed, could be the place where we use the metaphysical power of forgiveness to make a transition that justice alone could never make.

However, these crimes are too grave, too evil, too heinous, too premeditated, plotted, and planned, too devastating, too harmful, too psychopathic, and too life changing (and life ending) to simply forgive. I believe the Cabal and their minions should not merely be forgiven. So, my answer to your question is: all of them. I don't believe in the death penalty for any crime, but I do want the Cabal and their minions not only stopped, but also tried, convicted, and jailed for life. Once the threat has been eliminated by incarceration, then we can work on forgiveness (but not pardon.)

King Anthony, did I read your question correctly, or did I read between the lines too much?

Dennis

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), ceetee9 (13th March 2012), Ecnal61 (12th March 2012), gigha (12th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), king anthony (12th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012), Sebastion (12th March 2012), STATIC (12th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If anyone is interested Alex goes into more detail on his Radio Show...

The Alex Jones Show -- 2012 Mar 11 SU

The 2 hour Sunday show is typically a review of the past week's news and a look forward to the coming week's events. The Infowars web site describes today's broadcast as follows.

Quote On the Sunday, March 11 edition of the Alex Jones Show...

Alex talks about the establishment's latest propaganda effort -- Kony 2012 -- as it takes its bankster and war machine into Africa. Alex calls for the arrest of Hollywood darling Angelina Jolie, the CFR "ambassador" who has enthusiastically provided her services as part of a cynical propaganda cover for the next phase of globalist war crimes.

He also runs down the latest developments in the effort to hold Obama responsible for High Crimes and Misdemeanors and the latest on the simmering Iran attack.
    Alex also covers the economy as Obama and the establishment cheerfully claim we are now out of the woods.

...The Alex Jones Show - 2012 Mar 11 SU.mp3

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ...did I read your question correctly, or did I read between the lines too much?
    My comment was in jest - however, thank you for the answer.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Well, its declared open season on predators. We dont know how this
    part of the cleansing process will play out, yet. But Im afraid its
    gonna be a hard lesson for everyone.

Jorr

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Debra (12th March 2012), king anthony (12th March 2012), modwiz (12th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

You are the master curator of hot news packaging Jacovesk. Respect. Sensational post.
    I am rudely awakened again.

So, so tragic that this perspective will just be dismissed by a larger populace, high on the Jolie diet.
    She is a powerful meme, and what was that leg thing about!??

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), Black Panther (12th March 2012), Earth Angel (12th March 2012), jackovesk (12th March 2012), jjjones (13th March 2012), kizzey (13th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Yup, because I don't know *anyone*, myself included, that isn't infected to one degree or another with the mind virus, particularly those who aren't actively addressing it within themselves, so I guess the only thing to do is exterminate the entire species from the face of the planet and the Universe, and chalk it up to 'oh well, that one didn't work'. *shrug*

I do not believe that Angelina Jolie is intentionally working to foster the aims of 'the Cabal', just as every individual I meet whose brains break when I even dare to discuss how money isn't real are 'intentionally' working to foster the aims. Angelina speaks out against female circumcision- oh no, the Cabal is at work! She does her best with what she believes and she must be arrested! Then so must every religionist (religion is the tool of the Cabal) everyone who votes in elections (politics is the tool of the Cabal), everyone who sends their children to schools (education is the tool of the Cabal) and everyone doing these things are intentionally guilty of supporting the Cabal and should be jailed/punished/shot at dawn.

Blah. Blerk. Ok, here's a thought- what can be directly done about this that *doesn't* involve feeding frenzies, mobs at dusk with pitchforks, vigorous fingerpointing, table thumping, paranoia, conspiracy theorist gatherings at the waterhole? Are the individuals getting involved in these actions claiming to be absolutely mind virus free? Do the individuals concerned claim to be entirely 'predator' energy free? Is it a predator action to rip shreds into the appearance of a woman, casting aspersions on her character in part because she is thin?

*This* is evolution? The name calling, the hysteria, the hyperbole? So, no humanitarian efforts, *anywhere*, because they're ALL tainted (the Cabal is *every*where, all the time, in everything), so no interventions are possible, must leave the warring factions in such countries to their sovereign right to exterminate one another, no outside perspectives can/will be tolerated, it's the individual's sovereign right to slice off their daughter's external genitals because any intervention will be tainted by the Cabal, no matter what *anyone* does or believes, if it's not firmly embedded in the conspiracy world then they're ALL WORKING WILLINGLY FOR THE CABAL... *lynchlynchlynch*

ugh. Ugh. I'm not going to visit any of these threads from now on, they most definitely are not where I want my evolution to be going- just ignore my intrusion.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Carmen (12th March 2012), CdnSirian (13th March 2012), ceetee9 (13th March 2012), Delight (12th March 2012), etm567 (12th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), misericordia (14th March 2012), mosquito (13th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    She is a powerful meme and what was that leg thing about!??
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oes-viral.html It's called, in some circles, geek humour and Hours of Fun with Photoshop, but I guess in this realm it's called Fodder for Character Assassination and Proof of Conspiracy Involvement. *shrugs*

20. The Following User Says Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

jjjones (13th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

i knew for a fact it was a sham when he said "this video is an experiment" and normally im really gullible but when something goes this big in a couple of days you can be sure its got a hidden agenda.
    i guess the experiment was to see how many sheeple are still out there and by the looks of it we can push this straight back in there face and say NO MOAR WARS
    nothing ever changes unless you make it change

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

OK, they did go to town. I did not watch the Academy Awards.

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    She is a powerful meme and what was that leg thing about!??
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oes-viral.html It's called, in some circles, geek humour and Hours of Fun with Photoshop, but I guess in this realm it's called Fodder for Character Assassination and Proof of Conspiracy Involvement. *shrugs*

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Yup, because I don't know *anyone*, myself included, that isn't infected to one degree or another with the mind virus, particularly those who aren't actively addressing it within themselves, so I guess the only thing to do is exterminate the entire species from the face of the planet and the Universe, and chalk it up to 'oh well, that one didn't work'. *shrug*

I do not believe that Angelina Jolie is intentionally working to foster the aims of 'the Cabal', just as every individual I meet whose brains break when I even dare to discuss how money isn't real are 'intentionally' working to foster the aims. Angelina speaks out against female circumcision- oh no, the Cabal is at work! She does her best with what she believes and she must be arrested! Then so must every religionist (religion is the tool of the Cabal) everyone who votes in elections (politics is the tool of the Cabal), everyone who sends their children to schools (education is the tool of the Cabal) and everyone doing these things are intentionally guilty of supporting the Cabal and should be jailed/punished/shot at dawn.

Blah. Blerk. Ok, here's a thought- what can be directly done about this that *doesn't* involve feeding frenzies, mobs at dusk with pitchforks, vigorous fingerpointing, table thumping, paranoia, conspiracy theorist gatherings at the waterhole? Are the individuals getting involved in these actions claiming to be absolutely mind virus free? Do the individuals concerned claim to be entirely 'predator' energy free? Is it a predator action to rip shreds into the appearance of a woman, casting aspersions on her character in part because she is thin?

*This* is evolution? The name calling, the hysteria, the hyperbole? So, no humanitarian efforts, *anywhere*, because they're ALL tainted (the Cabal is *every*where, all the time, in everything), so no interventions are possible, must leave the warring factions in such countries to their sovereign right to exterminate one another, no outside perspectives can/will be tolerated, it's the individual's sovereign right to slice off their daughter's external genitals because any intervention will be tainted by the Cabal, no matter what *anyone* does or believes, if it's not firmly embedded in the conspiracy world then they're ALL WORKING WILLINGLY FOR THE CABAL... *lynchlynchlynch*

ugh. Ugh. I'm not going to visit any of these threads from now on, they most definitely are not where I want my evolution to be going- just ignore my intrusion.
    On the Contrary songsfortheotherkind, you have Every Right to express your opinion...

Sometimes the 'Truth' does knock you about a bit...

Here's another 'Theory' that hasn't been mentioned...

What if...Angelina Jolie is secretly working for the 'White Hats' to get a 'Leg Up' (pardon the punn) into the inside operations of the UN & CFR......

Rgs,

Jack

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

The trend of being a 'celebrity' is fading, while the spiritual awakening is spreading around the globe. The awakened people are humble and loving, which is the exact opposite of what these NWO-'celebrity'-puppets are! Angelina Jolie, Kanye West, Jay-Z & Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. they are nothing more than puppets. The shadow elites use them to disguise their sick plans into something positive. Remember, all negative changes have been disguised as something extremely positive and beneficial to us!

All we can do at this point is to spread awareness and stop accepting the established institutions.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), ghostrider (13th March 2012), Hughe (12th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012), jjjones (13th March 2012), kizzey (13th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I was pleased to see several people post an "I'm not so sure about this" and "this doesn't feel right" when the Kony 2012 stuff first hit the airwaves. I salute them, and remind them to trust that inner polygraph.

Me? Dammit... I immediately, initially fell in to the emotion, the compassion of severely abused children. I'm not ashamed to admit that I lead with compassion, but it does mean that until I fine-tune my internal polygraph and ulterior motive detector, that I'll need to rely on the early warning system some of you have developed. Perhaps, as a community, we are getting better at spotting psyops. Hope they don't double our dose of fluoride in retaliation.

Now, I'll also caution anyone against being so jaded and so skeptical that every single effort that anyone makes on this planet is first seen as evil - and then has to prove it's not.

Alex Jones - you're on notice! You have just completely blown any chance at receiving an invitation to the Jolie residence to feast on poached Komodo dragon.

Thanks Jack. Power-packed post!

Dennis
    To Dennis:

xo
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS Also, I love your phrase: "internal polygraph".

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I honestly think this kind of rumors are the reason why many people don't take conspiracy theorists seriously... because they (we) see conspiracies everywhere...
    according to them (we), there are no normal real human beings anymore? Everybody is an enemy!

This is absolute manipulation, somebody is playing with our minds and we just let them.
    We really need to wake up and decide not to participate in this crazy game!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012), sygh (14th March 2012), Wind (13th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Wow! No doubts about what he feels about Jolie. And, I totally agree with him about her. But then I have no respect for the UN or it's killing machine, NATO. Since she worships them, I have no respect for her either.
    NONE! I want them held accountable!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), ghostrider (13th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012), RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

You are the master curator of hot news packaging Jacovesk. Respect. Sensational post.
    I am rudely awakened again.

So, so tragic that this perspective will just be dismissed by a larger populace, high on the Jolie diet.
    She is a powerful meme, and what was that leg thing about!??
    That's a weird powerful picture
    Remember Who You Are!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

jjjones (13th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Brad Pitts first major role was that of a socio-path in Thelma and Louise movie.

I have always known Jolie and Pitt are psychopathic.
    give me a break.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), sygh (14th March 2012), Wind (13th March 2012), write4change (13th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast