Closed Thread
Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 87 137 194 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to The Pub At the End of the Universe.

1. Link to Post #721
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Welcome to The Pub At the End of the Universe.

Song, who is sui generis????

2. Link to Post #722
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    Songsy, I asked you not to draw attention!
    *looks over at you in surprise, drink suspended half way to my mouth*

You didn't want attention and you're sitting there in the Santa hat? Isn't that just a tad contradictory?

Quote What are you doing?!
    You mean, apart from watching a Sith in a santa hat chucking a wobbler? Not a lot really, that's entertaining enough as it is...

Quote Quick ... a song!
    Alright! Here, have one! And in honour of your ancestral roots, too!

Quote There, that should throw 'em off the scent. Phew.
    I doubt it, it's a terrible song. Next time, you might want to be more specific, like "Quick!... a song that doesn't suck!"

Quote Now be more careful, will you?!
    Oi, you're the one waving your lightsabre around drunkenly, not me! Be careful with that thing, would you? People might get the wrong idea...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Debra (5th September 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012)

4. Link to Post #723
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    Song, who is sui generis????
    Sui Generis is not a who, it's a concept. I posted some links in post #703 that discuss the concept more, if you're wondering what I'm talking about. It's a way of Being that, as it's more understood and embraced, makes the individual immune to the phenomenon I call the mind virus, the pervasive and toxic form of thinking and programming that has the population by the cerebral cortex.

I'm working on a piece about it, if I can stay out of other fascinating spaces long enough. *laughing*

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), davyj0nes (1st April 2012), Debra (5th September 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), Normalguy31 (1st April 2012)

6. Link to Post #724
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

here ya go Borden. signature line lifted from this clip. enjoy.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (1st April 2012)

8. Link to Post #725
    Thanks

this guy knew a thing or two about the mind virus, eh? seems fitting.

p.s. i know i'm a little clip happy at the moment guys; forgive me, it's just that i've finally discovered how to do this video thing, and it's new and exciting at the moment. please don't kick me outta the pub. it's just a phase...it'll fizzle out.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), PurpleLama (1st April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (1st April 2012)

10. Link to Post #726
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    p.s. i'm speaking of the Dudley Moore Arthur too, not that ****#y version with Russell Brand.
    Thank the nongods you clarified that- I can call off the terrible remake ninjas now...

and because you're a sweetie and I'm in a good mood-

well, I'm not in a good mood, actually , because a day without skyping turns out to be rather pants, but I can BE in a good mood because I have the Choice, hurrah!-

Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 1st April 2012 at 06:23.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012)

12. Link to Post #727
    Thanks

Just had to go find this song...

Ok so that embed didn't work from Youtube.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012)

14. Link to Post #728
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Talking about doing away with hierarchies, control structures, etc., is just an idea.
    And therein lay part of the root of the problem as I saw it

Quote What rises to the top sure ain't the cream.
    What rises to the top is what the collective is willing to have there- like NIN says, '[they're] going to get what they deserve' because the collective are willing to have it done to them, the collective are willing to buy the lies (as long as the effects of the lies aren't pointed at them- and suddenly I have a sneaking suspicion that I've mixed up effect and affect recently, but that's my grammar OCD kicking in-) there's the willingness for *others* to bear the brunt of corruption, greed, pollution, religion, prejudice and the rest of it, no matter how fine a point the corruption might be, as long as it isn't pointed homeward.

It's not actually possible to externally do away with control structures and hierarchies, war and hate, while these things are rampaging through the individual at the whim of the viral programming. The Wetika sickness within the individual needs the cure, not those thus deeply infected lurching around like a zombie, criticising the munching of brains while holding one in each hand: it's the virus within that something can be about, and spread the cure through the signal that is the Being- I know it works, and others know too, so what is it exactly that is being awaited on I wonder- a god? Permission? A ticker tap parade and an oompah band?

The evolution begins internally, then manifests externally. It's why I am so determined to embrace the lessons in my Self, open my arms to my own terror, all my fears and craziness and prejudice and everything else, so that I can dissolve the dissonance and give my signal its pure form, putting that out into the world and watching the pure form behind the virus emerge to grin at me, the mask removed- and it's me, it's always been me, all along...
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 1st April 2012 at 23:17.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), RUSirius (1st April 2012)

16. Link to Post #729
    Deactivated
    Thanks

p.s. i know i'm a little clip happy at the moment guys; forgive me, it's just that i've finally discovered how to do this video thing, and it's new and exciting at the moment. please don't kick me outta the pub. it's just a phase...it'll fizzle out.
    You definitely do not qualify as clip whore of the day, so feel free to post! I hope it doesn't fizzle out, the vids and things are great ways of learning about the mind of an individual.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

18. Link to Post #730
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Applecart (here)
    ah, I see you cleverly avoided the throb-a-tron couches. Wise choice when you're tired.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

20. Link to Post #731
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Why do you think I had to wear sunglasses so long? My eyes are warm and friendly in this picture. How dare you.
    That is so Withnail. *laughing*

Quote And I don't know why you would call me a cent, but perhaps it is an American currency related insult. It doesn't make much sense to me, but I will forgive you on the grounds that you are American and may not understand that there are in fact other countries in the world, and that they do not use cents or know insults derived from them. I'm sure it has something to do with either cheeseburgers or war.
    This, this had me bent over the keyboard with laughter. Priceless. You rock my socks.

Quote Any more than one Matrix movie is too many.

Quote I think that if the cabal crumbles in either fashion, we will see a world whose first order of business will be how to get all the toxic medicine, toxic food, toxic currency, etc back on-line. People's freedom of thought has been bred out of them. This where people are ... this is what people have got. To most people, any amount of global tumult and rearrangement will fail to cause tumult and rearrangement of the mind. It will only hit their panic buttons and they will immediately be looking for someone else to take charge. Disorganization will most likely result in exactly the same kind of re-organization. Just look at world history.
    *nodding* Yup. That's how I see it too- the historical evidence to support this is all over the shop. I'm not interested in the mainstream leveling up, it's not in my What I'm Doing paradigm- the realm I'm wanting to inhabit needs my focus and I can't be doing that *and* paying attention to the noise. ><

Quote One on one, person to person - I am not and couldn't be so apparently cynical. Of course not. I'm not a complete cent. But the human race is an idiot. If the UFOs are real, then their failure to communicate and land on the White House lawn and that sort of thing is probably something akin to us not opening the car doors when we drive through a safari park.
    Yes. Funny that. Even the X-men films point out that humans suck with differences, even when the differences come from within the parameters of their own race, although we don't need mutant humans to demonstrate this- homo sapiens has a problem with someone of a different *skin* color, ffs- but of course it means the NTIs are Up To No Good because they're not interested in having a barrage of weapons thrown at them, let alone the hysteria, hate, mass upheaval and fear.

Quote Your friendly neighbourhood misanthrope.
    If you're a misanthrope, what does that make me, I wonder? *grinning*
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 1st April 2012 at 11:05.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

22. Link to Post #732
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Dear songsfortheotherkind,
    I learn of courageofadifferentkind from you. You are my hero for the day.
    Going..going...gone........

Hearts,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Attached Images  

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (1st April 2012)

24. Link to Post #733
    Deactivated
    Thanks

*staggers in dramatically, flails about and faceplants into one of the comfy blue couches*

Right! That's it! I'm staying in here until something interesting happens! I'm not going out there again.

*snuggles down with a Pratchett novel and an enormous mug of milk free hot chocolate, with tiny little vegan marshmallows floating about the top*

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (1st April 2012), davyj0nes (4th April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012), RUSirius (1st April 2012)

26. Link to Post #734
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Dear songsfortheotherkind,
    I learn of courageofadifferentkind from you. You are my hero for the day.
    Going..going...gone........

Hearts,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Hello sparkly woman I love your Sui Generis and how you live it so wholeheartedly, with such grace. I know we're very different creatures in many ways and here we are, grinning at one another and not giving a spock about the differences, it's the beauty that connects.

All this coalescence, gathering of hackers and mystics, the discordian misfits, all the shades of the spectrum leaning in together to co-create a different vision. It's working for me.

*hugs* and pointy eared laughter.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), Free Will (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (1st April 2012), PurpleLama (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

28. Link to Post #735
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Doesn't fit this thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th April 2012 at 05:50.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (1st April 2012)

30. Link to Post #736
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cerridwen (here)
    Songs, thank you so much for your post #703, I needed that reminder right now. I’ve been having a lot of difficulty lately remembering that I really am in control. I’ve been handing over my power to a lot of different people in my life and trying to figure out why I’m so spocken tired all of the time. I just keep forgetting that I am only in charge of me and that I need to stop feeling so responsible for others.
    That 'taking care of others' programming was jammed at me from the age of three, when I took on the business of protecting my younger sister from our mother. Another sister and by the time I was 7 I was caring for them, often left to figure out how to feed them with no food in the house, all the same story and how it is. It just expanded from there, until it felt like I was responsible for the entire gorram world- that's what sparked the obviously unsuccessful suicide attempt at 14.

( I say unsuccessful but that is in reality a lie. Yes, I'm really a zombie. How's that for acting skills? The internet is a boon for the undead, I can tell you...)

The reason I'm passionate about Sui Generis is that I've had to fight for my Self for decades; I've been on my knees so many times, all my focus going into remembering how to breathe, how to keep my heart beating, how to keep my head together enough to keep looking for all the scattered and shattered bits of me, the only light around me coming from the ember of my essence that simply refused to go out, one tiny little light to keep the darkness from swallowing me. I know what it's like not knowing how to avoid being swallowed up by others; I used to absolutely suck at it, struggle like a fly in a web around any connection because I couldn't keep the other individual out of my sacred internal space.

That's what I love about sui generis- to be fully practicing it, we must be honoring, loving and holding space for Self as much as any other Being. It doesn't work any other way and it's been an understanding that has given me the gift of finding my path back to my own universe, my own way of doing things. It *can* make me look like a cast iron cent to some, that's for sure, and I'm aware that there's nothing I can do to express to those individuals my Being in such a way that they'll change their mind- and I've learned to be utterly, totally ok with that. It *used* to get my spirit and wring it out like handwashing. I much prefer the way I am now, particularly as the virus doesn't. *big cheesy grin*

Quote I’m with you, I’m not interested in either A or B either. I’d like to join the hacker group.
    The first rule of hacker club is- never talk about hacker club.

Actually, the best practice at the moment is watchful self hacking. Watch where you have been entrained to give away your power and expand into your energy. I've been mapping where I *physically* contract- I've gotten really good at observing when I start to contract my body down and pull away from whatever is happening and now I deliberately breathe back out through the constriction, focus on connecting to my essence and not whatever story is running in my head and causing me to shut off my flow of energy to my Self, which is actually what constriction and defense mechanisms are designed to do. I'm going to post that in a virus hacking thread now that talking with you about it has triggered my thought cascade thing (lol, the sign of Yet Another Epic Post! great sockpuppet nongods, they gasp, does this woman ever shut up??? I sail regally past with a slight rising of eyebrows and a 'what's the matter, finding it hard to keep up?' and smirk on my way) and I still want to write to you about it here. So I did. :D

Whenever the virus shows up, I know I'm doing something right because it's trying to stop me expanding back out. There are reasons for that. Now, I'm focusing every moment on keeping my expanded Self present and looking at how I can achieve that more. It's having mind blowing effects.

Quote Im tired of listening to the same old lies and feeling the same old guilt trips that always work so well on me. I know that when I really focus, I can block it out and it feels amazing! That freedom from the virus is absolute bliss! But... then it tries a new, slightly modified version and bam! back to the same old guilt. It seems like I have the attention span of a gnat. I want to work on that.
    Welcome the virus now- treat it as an ally, one of those friends who seem to be in your life to teach you really hard and necessary lessons that you wouldn't get any other way, because the virus teaches us about itself and what to do about that through teaching us about *our* Self, being conscious, and what we *really* want to be doing. Being able to see the virus at work in us and turn it to our advantage- now that's a *true* ninja move. *flips overhead, Trinity style* I might have too crippled a body to do that in the physical realm at the moment but spock me, in the matrix, against the virus machines I fight like a bastard, sometimes a stealthy, double handed swords and shuriken wielding bastard at that, although that's not where the real power is- sometimes it's just way more cool to have a knock down fight than it is to go all zen on the machines.

Heh- Zen on the Machine. That amuses me highly.

Quote Your posts are often a whisper in my ear that I appreciate. Thank you.
    You are most welcome- I know I've been out here for years doing this any way and I'm really, really enjoying opening up the energy to more. I have never believed in all this being a numbers game, as in global eschaton- nope, I'm up for Smaller and Way More Interesting Group Achieving Eschaton and then us all sloping off to do mischief, mayhem and dancing somewhere else.

Quote I’m fine with CLITORIS,
    *wicked gleam* I'm so glad to hear that, it appears we have many things in common :D

Quote but that might make Borden squirm again and he just got rid of his sunglasses.
    I have no issues at all with making Borden squirm, none whatsoever...

*toddles off with utterly innocent expression*

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

another bob (1st April 2012), Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

32. Link to Post #737
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Hello songsfortheotherkind, your lessons helped coax out an understanding of ONE aspect in me, namely:

Energy Stalkers vs Light Warriors

What I’ve come to know is that what may appear as non-combative or a standing down
    is just Self stepping out of the game of opposites.
    Often this non-engagement springs forth
    Ecstasy and Joy that I would have missed by any other choice.

This I had two experiences with yesterday- the first I described in my Epic Post Of the Day, the second didn't finish unfolding until late last night. Both times the lessons were about expansion into the fear. I'm going to write a post about that. So much writing I'm doing lately! More than in years. :D

[QUOTE] But, let it be known:
    I've stepped in, to shield the blows for others. Countless in number, now.
    Today, I choose my battles, and will still be the shield with honor
    should that occasion arise.

I know this space. I'm doing it in a much, much more effective way now- today I'm off for some physical therapy to help ameliorate some of the damage that stepping in as a physical shield as a child left me with and while it's awesomely spiffy to have found someone who can help me with the skull rearranging I've decided I'm going to play things much, much smarter these days. Fourth rule of hacking club- if I am forced to fight, hit them so hard the first time that they don't get up for awhile, so that more reasonable discussion can ensue.

Quote Side bar: An old friend of mine use to pick a fight over something as silly as peas. Until I realized that he was about to go on his 6 mile run and was looking to get “juiced up”. So, I offered him coffee instead of peas.
    Oddly, many individuals are also like this when it comes to intimacy and connection. Perhaps that's why there's so many coffee drinkers in the world.

Quote Love to a Lovely Soul, WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    black winged and pointy eared love back at you, although I do find it internally odd to be called 'lovely'- spiritual dysmorphia as well as physical, apparently.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

34. Link to Post #738
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    i'll admit Songs, that when i first saw your post #662, i thought: God, that's long. but when i finished i thought: God, that was really good.
    *grins* If an idea is worth talking about, it's worth talking about a lot. :D

Quote concerning hierarchies and control structures...though i vehemently oppose the way the world is arranged today, i often wonder how prudent it would be to suddenly dismantle this monstrosity.
    Observation has demonstrated that repeated shocks of this magnitude are excellent petrie dishes for the virus; the Being contracts in a state of fear, preserving the viral programs within, so that at a time of future expansion the virus can restart through the fear and loss programs. It's all recursive, same old same old, trauma patterns, PTSD, shock patterns etc. The species is already running massive disaster survival trauma, culturally hidden in mythologies, religious texts etc- more shocks will only produce the same. Kind of redundant if the energy is pursuing evolution rather than devolution.

Quote the question that keeps popping up in my head is: are we, at this stage, spiritually evolved enough to operate civilly without rights n wrongs being legislated.
    The question that pops into my head from reading your question is this: who is the 'we' you are speaking of? I can only speak for my Self, and I'm totally up for more than civil- downright friendly to the point of sleeping in a great big puppy pile, actually- and my choices get to start and end with me. Who is the we? I can't base my actions and perspectives on the behaviours of the many or else frankly I wouldn't have taken the universe's 'no' as an answer and I'd have kept having a go with that shotgun at age 14 until the bastard worked. If my future depends on the Idiocracy and all its minions getting a clue then I may as well give it up now, because this isn't happening and it's not likely to, for the reasons I originally posted. My Sui Generis begins and ends with me, and I'm living this way because it's the only way that makes sense. I have enough experience with the amazing powers of creative force, energy, connection and co-creation, as well as a strong link to Other energies, to have a sense of enthusiasm for my own evolution and Something Interesting to happen. Do I have a clue what that might look like? Yep, I sure does! Can I give iron clad, written in triplicate, signed-by-a-god-and-witnessed-by-the-entire-of-humanity, seal of 'You Beaut No Worries' that this is what is *going* to happen? No spocking way. Do *I* need such assurances? Lolz.

Quote ultimately, of course, you can't really legislate morality;
    well, no you can't because then it's just external law, and Beings are kind of built to resist external law because external law has nothing whatsoever to do with sui generis, so mmm. External law= inbuilt mechanism for future rebellion.

Quote a massive raising of the planetary consciousness is the true answer;
    is it the *true* answer? *sideways eyed grin* I can come up with some much more interesting answers actually, all of which have the potential to be 'true', for a given definition of 'true', so what are we up for here?

Quote but the $64,000 question is: do we wait till we're spiritually evolved enough(not sure what the critical mass would be here?) to do away with the control structures, hierarchies etc, or do we smash 'em and force a sort of sink or swim situation?
    again I ask, who is this 'we'? Your particular Sui Generis approach may look like Tyler Durden's, and the next individual may be into heavy leaflet campaigns (think Lister and Rimmer in Terrorform , Red Dwarf). The creative force gets tangled up in 'we', because rather than following one's own path, the frustrating and useless exercise of trying to persuade others to one's own perspective begins and the creative energy gets drained away with the efficiency of the Dark Crystal-

which, personally, I'm thoroughly over. I've seen it happen on this forum- an excellent thread is posted, conversation is being had, co-creation begins and then someone comes in with an argument that derails the whole energy and renders it to nought. It's an interesting and effective tactic, employed over and over again to suck dry any creative juice that might be going somewhere interesting.

I would like to state categorically that I am not referring to your post here, which is entirely exploratory and done in a spirit of genuine engagement. (How do I know this? I am awesome and I just know these things). No, I'm talking about those communications that you can just sit back and look at, see the essence of virus slitherin around the background, coming in to feed and drain. So for me, engaging in the eye sporking unfun that is seeking consensus is something, for some odd reason, I don't actually engage in.

Quote in other words: grow up, or else. because as bad as it is now, i do favor it over anarchy (oops, was that a bullsh!t rationalization?)
    *laughing* Not only was it a bullsh!t rationalisation, it was also a misunderstanding of the concept of anarchy, which actually means self rule, which oddly, is Sui Generis... :D

hey Songs,

i meant to give this a proper reply last night, but was chasing my 2 yr old niece around the house till about midnight, so...

please keep in mind that i don't always know what you're saying exactly; i'm damn near positive that this is more of an indictment on me than you, so please don't take offense

the *we* i'm referring to, i suppose, is humanity. though from what i understand, this label does not apply to you -- you being an off-worlder n all. so if it appears i'm speaking on your behalf, please recall that i'm limiting my perspective to earth humans (he-he)

i s'pose you're right in a sense; i am a bit of a tyler durden; i *do* wanna hand out pamphlets and have everyone caught up to speed overnight, followed by a quick charge up the white house lawn and a takeover that favors free-energy, alternative medicine, the dismantling of the pharmaceutical cartels, and ufo disclosure. oh, and if i'm elected i'll also demand an immediate return of 'boo-berry' cereal. and if congress causes a fuss, i'll do it in some sneaky, roundabout way that involves the U.N., and also with clever semantics that foil any attempt at accusations of unconstitutionality.

i like your message immensely. you made a post somewhere regarding the wasting of one's time writing and discussing things we have no power over; it made an impression on me. though i'm not quite ready to concede that i'm powerless over some of these external manifestations of the 'virus'. i'm still prepared -- at least partly --to play 'hero' in my mind, beat the bad guys, and get the cute girl in the end (likely the mind virus at play?) this, however, does not represent all of me. i also agree that we should focus inward, cleansing the conditioning (virus) we've accrued throughout our lives, make the proper changes (hack the virus), and then allow our frequency to effect or not effect those around us.

your message (Sui Generis)is rather Buddhist in that sense, and it emphasizes personal responsibility over 'saving the worldism'; which i like in the abstract, but leaves me frustrated cause i want change *now*. though ironically,(or not) your way would likely produce results quicker. i know external 'results' likely mean little to you; but me, being a mere human n all, i'm anxious for change i can touch and see, not 'change i can believe in' as 'O'Bomber' (thanks for that one Dennis!) is so fond of saying.

ok, lets' see, have i said anything meaningful yet? (sigh) not really...

i stand by what i said regarding the massive raising of planetary consciousness being the true answer. replace *true* with *best* if that helps, Songs. or *most effective*, or *most desirable*. i think that's essentially what you're saying here, isn't it? you mentioned that you might have some more interesting ways of explaining that, and i don't doubt it. bring 'em on. let's hear it!

my problem is, my Sui Generis is a little schizophrenic. as i said, i fancy the idea of working on oneself and going inward, and have a deep knowing that this is what my spirit would ask of me if i was truly listening, but i also wanna knock on each n every door of each n every person in the world and yell "WAKE UP MOTHERF#CKERS!!!" until they either wake up or i collapse n die. you see, i'm stuck between "being" and "doing" -- i have a foot in both worlds at the moment, and i'm quite comfortable there.
    Last edited by Mike; 1st April 2012 at 23:33.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (2nd April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (2nd April 2012)

36. Link to Post #739
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Actually, the best practice at the moment is watchful self hacking. Watch where you have been entrained to give away your power and expand into your energy. I've been mapping where I *physically* contract- I've gotten really good at observing when I start to contract my body down and pull away from whatever is happening and now I deliberately breathe back out through the constriction, focus on connecting to my essence and not whatever story is running in my head and causing me to shut off my flow of energy to my Self, which is actually what constriction and defense mechanisms are designed to do.

That's it, that's the deal -- you got it, Sister, that's the way to heal!

37. Link to Post #740
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: An early morning squid to the head.

Before I reply to individual posts, I'd like to make this observation- there seems to be a general inclination to looking at the issue from a 'the solution lies out there *points to outside one's own energy field* through 'them' doing/being/getting- '; that's the exact opposite of what I was talking about.

Here's the thing- my future, considering the kind of Being I am, is looking utterly Spocked if I'm dependent on whatever the spock the masses are doing. Utterly spocked! I'm not streets ahead of where the masses are in terms of perspective, awareness of the virus and what to do about it, self hacking and the ilk, I'm not even on the same map because we're not in the same country, on the same continent, or even on the same planet in terms of thinking, experience, Sight, what have you. I have no intention of having the same fate as Thomas Jerome Newton, thanks very much- I have recently had some profound reminders that energy is powerful, dismisses distance and barrier, and has the ability to definitely affect the physical: I'm not accepting the limited version of 'how things work' that is being pimped by the virus, creeping its insidious and covert little presence in this discussion in general and its overt and brass banding in the virus paradigm of society.

We have the opportunity to be reality hackers when we *fully* grasp that the current version of reality is nothing more than a self serving mind virus projection. I am not here to ponder the difficulties of herding a bunch of wayward octopus (which is what the current discussion seems to be focused on- 'oh dear and hmmm, we need to work out what to do about all the dafties and how best to create a world that won't upset them too much, or is it better in the long run to break their brains and then do something?')-

You know what my answer to that is? WHO THE SPOCK CARES about out there???? Said with much love, if you lot want to get tangled up in trying to manage all the noise, the tangled bunch of coathangers the dominant planetary species is, to recycle through all the same old unanswerable questions that have been recycled through this forum, other forums, discussion circles, powerpoint presentations, drunken philosophical discussions and the like, I wholeheartedly support your Sui Generis right to go hard at it! I've set up a 'governing the madness' corner over here so that you can get whatever it is that you need whenever you hit burnout. I, on the other hand, will be over there- *points*- with my VR goggles on, doing what *I'm* up for, what I'm good at, and what I am interested in-

virus and reality hacking.

That's the point of reaper's quote, at least to me- there is NO way a solution can be found from within the same mentality that created it. I'm absolutely, utterly and completely not interested in the old virus created paradigm that keeps regurgitating that solutions must be global, that the only way we can get anywhere interesting is through door A- everyone evolves, the heavens part the choirs sing and all that, or door B, those who have more than half a clue get to be the new and improved Cabal, the friendlier and more benevolent version, where all the sheeple live happily, their evolution comes in nicely layered, non-distressing and prepackaged, easily digestible form so that they're not disturbed enough to break out of the curve that some other Being has decided is proper and necessary for them.

I'm absolutely, utterly not interested in either of those doors- option A isn't going to happen anytime soon (it's been tried, it didn't work, too much difference in the Sui Generis signals, new platforms need to be created and they are of a nature that makes it impossible for those heavily embedded in the virus to handle the upgrade- remember what Morpheus said about unwilling minds?) and option B has been tried enough times for all concerned to know that there's no such thing as an *infinitely* benevolent Cabal- why? Because the Cabal ends up being affected, at some point or another, by the witless and lower vibration signal they're immersed in. Only a certain kind of Being likes to herd sheep, or octopus- anyone who does it for any length of time ends up developing a 'system' to help things along. And I know where *that* goes, enough to know that I'm not in the slightest bit impressed. At all. Nope.

So *sweeps doors A and B out the nearest dimensional exit*, what do y'all want to talk about now? Here's how I see it: individuals can either Get A Clue about how spocking powerful they just might actually BE, start opening up to the possibility that they might just actually be the Neo of their own world, start allowing the space within themselves to get some *really interesting stuff* going and generally begin pulsing out some signal upgrades that are going to result in the virus meeting its own particular brand of Dip-

after which we can see what Interesting Things happen-

OR they can keep going on the same carousel that has been going for eons.

Hmm. Which do *I* personally pick, I wonder??

As I was writing this post I got hit with an attack of the virus in the way that it likes to hit me- massive endocrine and adrenaline upheavals, resulting in revolting panic attacks. I had to get up and start moving physically and while I did I turned like Trinity falling through the air and looked at the virus, grinning. Here is a stream of consciousness dialogue, with descriptions, of what happened to me-

the virus hits, clawing at my brain and telling me that I'm just some broken, haggish and spocked in the head thing that has no business telling *any*one about being their own Neo- look at my broken body, look at my broken head, look at all the scars and fractures on and in me, that doesn't look like a Neo, that just looks like some circus freak that the abortion should have worked on-

(the hatred towards me, the vitriol and violence in the words, is something I've had to work through. the missed abortion thing is a tactic that it's come up with in the past two weeks, because I've been doing some things in my RL that have been flagging a major upgrade in my ability to both hack and aikido the virus- basically it's doing whatever it can to cripple me, using old points of fragility...)

I finally get up from the table because I can't think or type anymore because my throat is constricting (for the past year the virus has been manifesting in a semi-constant strangling feeling that can get brutal) and I'm starting to physically shake too much from the toxic overload in my system, the adrenaline makes my entire body shudder (one of the many reasons I quit smoking and cut my hair short- I hate setting my own hair on fire! it makes me look like an idiot) and I have to move. I go outside, using some physical meridian acupressure and tapping to transform the body distress, and the virus rushes up from behind and we fall off the side of the world-

and there's a new stillness in my mind, so I turn, like Trinity, while I'm falling and look the system right in the eye, no weapons in my hands at all, just a huge grin and it sees that I've seen it and I say 'I'm right. I absolutely, ovaries to bones to huge energetic Self, know that I'm right about this being my path, because you've shown up to try and stop me. Thank you so much for this, now I absolutely know that every time you show up I'm doing something you really don't like- YOU are my best guide, my most accurate compass-'

and it screams in confusion and disappears. I then see other side of the virus, the one that's doing all this so that I can evolve, grin hugely at me and whisper 'oh, well done, beloved! well done!'

Normally it can take up to half an hour for the shakes and the tachycardia to stop enough for me to function, particularly for me to type. I am pacing around outside in full blown panic mode and as soon as I turn and SEE it like that, in the moment that it screams and disappears, all my symptoms go as well. Zero shaking. Heart immediately quietens. My body just stops the process in its tracks. And I've walked back inside to sit back down here and write this out because I know this is the right path for me. The virus itself has just confirmed it, yet again.

I can't begin to describe the profound level of internal laughter and power I'm currently accessing. The timing is perfect.

I am not here to save anyone- if I'm a vessel for someone being able to pick up the frequency for themselves and getting somewhere, booyah! that's what I'm talking about! AND I'm not leveling them, they are leveling themselves up *because they're choosing to*. Simple. So I get to go on with the Vital Business of Being Awesomely My Self, because for me that's where my purpose and power is- if I focus on anything else, sh!t happens, always. I'm not here to help 'the world' with anything, I'm here to hold my frequency and signal in the face of the virus, to be a higher frequency transmitter regardless of what the virus brings on (and if you've been reading my stuff, you'll know that it's brought some pretty serious sh!t on in order to level me up) because I was born knowing that the external is the mirror of what I've got happening internally.

If an individual thinks that they have to manage the masses, then the masses are going to manifest to be managed. That's my idea of the fifth ring of hell, so I'll pass on that. I'm not going to sit here and talk about what I *don't* want, I'm going to sit here and talk about what I do want, and here it is-

I'm looking for other hackers, who are interested in hacking the virus on a really deep level. I'm out here in deep mode, dropping through the virus, not the myriads of expressions of it, so that the pieces of 'what does a virus free individual and group of individuals think/perceive/do/behave/experience/use as a base platform?' can be released into the Consciousness. To me it's absolutely no good to talk about 'transformation' when there's no talk about 'what does this transformation look like?' and all the old tools are trotted out as if they're going to make a new thing. They're not. New and mysterious looking tools produce new and mysterious looking things, that then become understood and finally commonplace. I'm one of those looking for the evolved concepts and tools. I am out here, grinning my cheesy grin, falling through the air backwards like Trinity with no guns, just interesting gadgets in my hand and a concerned looking virus pointing at them going 'ah, hmm, I haven't seen on of *those* before, what does it do?' -

and I press the button.

My god....that was.....that was f*cking beautiful. Round of tequila for the pub on me for that one. I feel like I need a cigarette after that.
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

Calz (1st April 2012), Cerridwen (2nd April 2012), eaglespirit (1st April 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd April 2012), Mike (1st April 2012), PurpleLama (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (2nd April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (2nd April 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 87 137 194 LastLast