Closed Thread
Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst 1 77 127 167 177 187 194 LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 3879

Thread: Welcome to The Pub At the End of the Universe.

1. Link to Post #3521
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Welcome to The Pub At the End of the Universe.

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I've deleted post because on second and third look, it seems elementary.
    Remember, there are always new individuals coming to the Pub that may not have come across the information you're sharing. And besides, every Being has a different aspect of the hologram and something new to add, regardless of what they might think.

So please don't delete your posts, is what I'm asking: I would have loved to read your perspective.
    Hi Songs,

Good point, so I’ve reposted how I view multi-dimensions in #3495. I experienced this yesterday on what I'm calling "Stopping Time":

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness.

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome.

Emotion + Desire = a powerful affirmation of I choose my reality.
    Hi Paula

Interesting post(s) regarding "time" ... not quite as flashy as Neo stopping bullets in air ... but impressive nevertheless

Last edited by Calz; 12th June 2012 at 07:30.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (12th June 2012), Alekahn (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (12th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (12th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #3522
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We're taking you back in time, way back to the ancient past, back to the year 2010 AD, to remember a one-time-only hip-hop performance. The members would never envision that their legacy would be known here in this pub so many years later. Enjoy!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Mad Hatter (12th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), onawah (14th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (12th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #3523
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I am getting to that bored place myself, so tired of sifting and sorting, looking for other voices that speak at least in some part in a language I can understand and feel some resonance with, but compromise is still adhered to so much since the penalties for bringing in too pure a frequency can still be fatal at worst, or perhaps incomprehensible at best.
    To be clear, I find the god/external authority thing boring. I'm getting kind of jazzed with bringing in the sui generis, not the least because it means when I find someone that truly gets what I'm expressing with it, the resultant glee and connection feel better than sex. I'm a succubus, so saying that says a lot . :D

Quote I think I am here to hold the Light for this area in space for a while longer
    I don't personally do the Light thing and I've heard many interpretations of what this is, so I'm curious- when *you* say you're holding the "Light", what do you mean?

Quote I became more and more in love with the Divine Feminine Goddess frequencies. And later yet, a kind of benumbed revelatory state when the godlike roles the Annunaki pretended to in certain chapters in Earth history became clear to me.
    I'm going to write about my personal experience with the feminine and all that, as soon as I finish bemoaning the lack of a third set of hands. *whinge whine moan*

0-o

Well, that failed to produce the essay in question, I'll have to write the bastard thing my Self. How rude! Multiverse fail, imo. heh heh heh.

Quote But eventually, the word has become less loaded for me, as I've began to think of God as I think the word is being used again in certain circles, a vast spirit that truly is in service to our Universe and which is connected to all that lives within the Universe, which is the indwelling spirit of the Universe itself, and feels all, sees all, but cannot act except through the beings that inhabit this Universe.
    "Creator" for me, signifies the much vaster Being that created all the Multiverse, to whom all the Gods of all the Universes are but partial expressions, but which expresses all the aspects of the Gods/Goddesses the Hindus use to describe that being, including of course, Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer.
    Perhaps the Gods of the Universes are evolving through their own process to eventually join again with Creator.
    I feel that is likely.
    But words only signify that meaning which we choose to attach to them, and we may all choose differently here, as in all things.
    Thank you for sharing your perspective and experience.

Quote They are having a hard time being here too, obviously a common problem among walk-ins from higher levels, and all others operating at a higher level than the predominant frequency here on Earth now,
    in all honesty, I have only found one source of offworld information so far that has in any way at all been interesting to me (because it speaks of no gods and some of the language of the sui generis) and that website was passed on to me by an individual who said that my writing reminded him of the language he remembered from these writings. When I first read parts of them, I cried, because they sounded so familiar to me. I haven't read them all, and some seem to have the heteronomy and hierarchy in there, yet there was something familiar in it. Perhaps just another trick of the virus heteronomy.

All other channeling and other information I've ever come across contain the hierarchy and heteronomy. I therefore dismiss it, it's not the signal I'm interested in at all. The sui generis is my measuring stick. It's interesting that, apart from the one example, I've not seen it anywhere else- so who *are* all these Beings that can't imagine or function outside a hierarchical, heteronomous arrangement? What form of hierarchy are they wanting to replace this one with? The thing that really makes me curious is why any truly intelligent, aware and spiritually evolved Being would advocate anything *less* than sui generis? The Creators I have met don't do hierarchy, domination, homogeny, control or heteronomy- so why would I be interested in it, as a Being with a passion for evolution? Why would *any* Being connected to the evolution Consciousness be interested in those things? I can't hear any of it without simply shrugging and dismissing it all as virus, and I'm not interested in advocating being a good carrier of the virus.

Quote but hopefully, that situation will soon reverse itself, and it will be the ones who cannot bear the higher frequencies who will be leaving, leaving those of us here who love Gaia.
    I'm really curious to see how this one goes.

Quote To be operating from a place of Love,
    there's that word again. What is it, to you? What does it mean, 'to operate from a place of Love'?

Quote rather than a place of fascination, is something I feel many of us need to be careful of.
    According to Dr. Hills theory of Nuclear Evolution, intuition is the place where fascination may become the pitfall.
    It can be a state of constantly fluctuating from the present to the imagined future and then back again, in conflict with those who prefer the past as well as those who live in the NOW, and battling with a self-created block to the next level of the Imagination, a much more purely and ruthlessly creative, less relativistic space, where one lives in the Now, which is not past, present or future, but all in one, as Time is seen for the construct that it is.
    What is this place of fascination you are speaking about? And I do not understand much of this paragraph, because I've written about living in two different dimensions/universes simultaneously, which were set apart in time also; I've also written about walking in to other Selves. I live in a very fluid 'Verse as it is, so I am unsure of the conflicts you're suggesting here.
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 12th June 2012 at 11:05.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (12th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #3524
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default More signal exploration.

I was recently asked some questions in some PMs and I'm going to post some of the replies here, because it saves me saying these things again. I've maintained privacy.

Quote It has to do with your Post #3508 here:
    Quote Not in my history. The Lucifer/Lilith groups were the foundation of the Anun, the group that eventually largely were offered- and took- an offworld refuge from the constant anunnaki attacks. My experience is that the one called Jesus was a descendant of this group and came back in an attempt to assist the remaining anunnaki to evolve. In this incarnation I have zero interest in the remnant anunnaki and their system unless it's information that assists me in my purpose and intention.
    The Anun then, were Annunaki hybrids, part homo sapien, part Annunaki,and also had some Starkind genetics that the Annunaki had access to, correct?
    Not quite- the offworld Anun have no homo sapiens in them, the homo sapiens were created from the anunnaki DNA mixed in with some of the Being species that were already being created by Gaia. These were less cohesive relatives of the gentle so called Neanderthals- who would have been wiped out had the intervention not been staged. The Yeti and other such Beings are remnants of these groups of Beings, and have survived by their ability to slip behind the Veil. They are here to sustain and nurture certain of the original frequencies.

The Anun have anunnaki, Starkind and Otherkind genetics. They are all hybrids, although the Anun are now considered their own 'kind' (in the human/paradigm context of species or groups- sui generis doesn't focus on such things).

Quote Can you tell me where the Starkind genes were from? Pleiadian, Andromedan, Sirian...etc...?
    And what percentage of genes were Starkind, Annunaki and homo sapien?
    I can't tell you because the genetics were from captured individuals or from samples taken from those killed. They are from all over the multiverse, so I find specifics impossible and out of my way of Being- for a start, I navigate frequency, not physical dimensions, because the gateways have nothing to do with and aren't negotiated by location, it's always by purpose, intention and frequency. There isn't a dial button, the gates are either locked to single targets, in which case one simply strolls through the gate into (not) Mordor, or it's a fluid gate, which means you choose your destination based on the frequency you hold internally and what your focus is. I don't have a star map in my head, I'm a dimension slider.

I don't actually have any familiarity with the labels that individuals put on themselves- I've been asked what planet am I from and find the whole question bizarre, because I want to respond with 'which incarnation? which dimension? which expression of Self are you referring to? And I'm a sui generis Being, how do these labels even work? I need clearer parameters!' it goes rather pear shaped.

Same with the percentages- to be honest, my head tilts at the very idea such a thing would be quantifiable, because they were gene splicing and experimenting. Given the multitude of kinds and what they were attempting, such things are impossible and from my experience, irrelevant, because once it got into their system it did it's own thing again. No two Beings are ever the same, even with such hacking of the genome.

Quote The offworld refuge that you mentioned, that some of the Anun chose to migrate to, would that be the colony on Mars we've heard about from various whistleblowers, which earthlings have visited via reverse engineered portals, where they found Annunaki colonists living?
    The Anun I am familiar with chose to go to the otherrealms. They're more Otherkind than Starkind, they chose to immerse their Selves in the evolution Consciousness in a very physical way. I do not have any interest in information that speaks of the anunnaki living on Mars or anywhere else; the quarantine was locked in place before they could get offworld, so perhaps it's Anun that are being spoken of, perhaps it's a load of bunk, perhaps its an entirely different reality the visitors are tapping into. My experience and knowledge is that it's not possible for the anunnaki to get off earth: they're trapped here, as all the religious and spiritual traditions hint at (or state outright), for good reason: no one wanted the virus they carry to spread through the rest of the multiverse.

Quote By the "remaining Annunaki", do you mean the family, inner circle and disciples of Jesus who remained on Earth, and those who became his followers?
    The Jesus was talking to both the specific group of controllers still here at the time and the general signal within those around him: the anunnaki had been having a good go at destroying anything Other, so at the time there were mostly high anunnaki genetics humans, anunnaki pures and anunnaki/human hybrids. The bible is a complete dogs breakfast now, with regards the history, but the essence is there if you change a few identities around.

Quote It seemed to me from my studies that Abraham was a previous incarnation of the soul that was Jesus, but perhaps I am wrong about that, though Jesus was, according to history, a descendant of Abraham, I believe.
    The bible talks about particular blood lines. The anunnaki were/are big on bloodlines, because they've never given up on the idea that they can get the evolution Consciousness connection under control. According to the blood lines thing, the physical avatar the Jesus one used was a descendant of Abraham.

Quote Was Jesus a walk-in?
    It's my understanding that this is the only way the Being could have gotten in here with their memory intact, as I experience things. The dominance of the low frequencies here make it almost impossible for a high vibration Being to physically appear here for any length of time. It's physically excruciating and in many cases simply not possible, which is why so few attempt it.

( and in relation to another question regarding biblical history)

Again, this has little relevance for me, so I don't bother going into it, it's more virus signal than anything else. The anunnaki were fighting long, looooooong before Enlil and Enki came into the picture- they're part of a schism that had already long been in place. Scribes and pharisees, as an analogy and example... the anunnaki situation has been working itself out for hundreds of thousands of years, the Jesus story is a mishmash of much more ancient historical paths.

I have posted this for general information *and* I am not going to go into it in much more detail, because it the evolution Consciousness side of the story I'm far more interested in and I personally find way more relevant.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

1inMany (12th June 2012), Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (12th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #3525
    Thanks

Gonna be yoda style sneaky ... I am ... trying to flush out that Borden critter.

Besides ... posted a music video in a long time I have not ...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th June 2012), Alekahn (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (12th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #3526
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    *smiling headtilt* Here's one of the reasons why I haven't taken any of those things at all so far in my incarnation: one of the gifts that was offered to the homo sapiens that were prepared to carry the evolution signal is that the Otherkind (here I'm including all expressions of Being because it's easier) were prepared to gift them the multiverse gateway access. For those that carry a high enough frequency, it activates.

This onboard gateway mechanism in is the brain. It can be triggered by taking certain substances and has been known to actually shift some highly sensitive Beings right out of this realm, physically. I don't presume to say that I'm one of those Beings that this would happen to *and* I know that my recent B12 and sacred cacao experiences were enough to remind me that some doorways are very very easy for me to fall through, so my instincts about the possibility that I won't come back seem to be good.

This means the answer to your question is, yes.
    I have found that while I am in-between work projects and have the time, I have been applying some of that time to keeping up with your writings in this thread, songs, and finding your perspective and communication skills quite worthwhile to invest this time in.

I have been enjoying this dialogue with onawah very much.

I choose this post to reply to, as I have some extensive experience with some of these 'certain substances', and indeed the gateways activated changed my life, focus, and understanding of Self. I don't state the specifics in public threads, but I can state that the most 'powerfully' catalyzing for me were products of nature, picked fresh from the ground. I have not tried the 'spirit molecule' though.

It's been many years now since these experiments as my 'instrument' is so much more sensitive now and the catalyst has done it's tranformational work.

When I ditched the religious programming of my youth I went through a cynical, unhappy, and directionless phase - these experiences activated and opened me up and showed me the possibilities for growth were infinite, limited only by my belief systems, programming, and internalized fears and blockages.
    I can utterly relate to this in a *waves hands in circles*, blurry multiverse reasons kind of way; the things that you found in your journey with the plant family connections to the multiverse are similar to the soul diving work I did on my Self by triggering my own DMT overloads and suchforth. The homo sapiens genome is absent this ability, which explains the lack of fluid mind. I am working on retriggering this doorway.

Quote Now I can remember a taste on my tongue and stimulate many of the physical chemistry changes in the glands/brain-cave of Brahma that past uses of these substances would catalyze.
    *smiles* I did this two years ago when my daughter died; I was prescribed valium and in the five times I took a quarter of a tablet, I was gifted some amazing experiences that showed me new pathways in my body to access and use. I am really sensitive to substances, which is one of the reasons I have to be careful with experimenting. I have never heard of the cave of Brahma before but in it's position in the drawing, this is where the electric shock feeling comes from that I've talked about before, and which Borden has said is a precursor for his astral events. I never get to this point, the jolt of electricity causes my body to spasm and I get flung out of any interesting space I might be heading into.

Quote The cerebrospinal system is the seat of all experience in the body. The Cerebrospinal fluid is in constant motion, motion through this cave of Brahma (the third ventricle) the other ventricles and through out the complete Cranio-Sacral - Central Nervous system. The fluid is crystalline in nature meaning that ions can move freely within the matrix. Communications or information is moving through the fluid, all information is some form of a somatosensory experience. This information is subconscious, the job of awareness is to make it conscious. Now how does this happen?

The third ventricle of the brain is lined with cilia that are constructed just like the light sensitive rods in the eye. They literally see this information. This adds a new meaning to the term “Look within” and the term “The Third Eye.” Others have been on the path and have left us some sign posts along the way that speak of this concept.
    This explains an enormous amount to me as to why I may be finding it difficult to access certain pathways that I used to find so easy- I had a situation as a child where I was experiencing almost daily head injuries- funny how the virus targets us in just the right way, isn't it? I've recently been organising to get cranio-sacral and myofacial work done, it seems my instinct to do this is right. It will be an interesting experiment to go into that work with the focus of accessing the doorways again, because they were utterly simple to walk through when I was little but the repeated trauma shut the doors. This would also indicate that dancing and moving the body in certain ways could also trigger the pathways, another means I used to use. It is encouraging me to reach out to those things again. How cool. And how perfect that it's again the fluid, the water, the means by which all information is exchanged: if one tunes the water, the water in our physical bodies also tunes and we become vibrational carriers of whatever signal we've asked to align or be taught by.

This planet is a multiversal university- there is such a wealth of information here that only those who carry the evolution Consciousness signal, the echo of the heartbeat of creation, can access. It was no end of infuriation to the anunnaki that they *couldn't* access it and as soon as the Lilith/Lucifer group did, they left, because they could see the difference, they were 'enlightened'. I love tuning the water, accessing that memory bank: sometimes, it's the tsaheylu...

Quote Certain filters must still be in place for me though - I still don't yet have access to my previous lives or locations or soul-group or type - much yet to discover!
    *nodding* My physical trauma echoes are getting in my way of experiencing many things and this is what I am working on. I am discovering that I must sleep more, because that's when the downloads are happening most strongly. I have to take more time out for making those reconnections.

This was a great post, mountain_jim, a subject very much dear to my Otherkind nature. Thanks for sharing and I'd like to explore more of this.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), mountain_jim (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (12th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #3527
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm really tired and I must sleep, *and* one of the things that is really important for me to echo right now is this:

the homo sapiens, those with high homo sapiens/anunnaki genetics, cannot access the gateways. This isn't something that was built into the gates, it's a natural part of the connection that happens within the evolution Consciousness signal, that great Song that inspires and calls to creation, and to Create, and to connect with Life itself in the most mindblowing ways. The anunnaki and everything they create is devoid of this signal. That's why their religions are nothing but death fetishes, their cultures are death focused and founded, it's all devoid of life and it's a closed system.

It's really, really easy to spot when you get the idea of the parameters. There is SO MUCH MORE to this, the tip of the iceberg doesn't even begin to encompass it. They are two completely different worlds and so many of the questions that are currently being asked in this forum in general aren't anywhere *near* the interesting ones.

This evolution is greater than the difference between Cro-magnon and modern homo sapiens, as an indicator of change rather than history. Fluid mind, fluid body, fluid interaction with the entire multiverse- it's the culmination of where we all wanted to go, way back when the university/multiverse gateway concept was first conceived. heh heh heh- here it's considered a marvel to have the internet connected in the way that it is- trying doing that on a planetary, multidimensional level! Micro macro, micro macro, *all the time*- think about that, it's delicious.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (12th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #3528
    Thanks

I'm really tired and I must sleep, *and* one of the things that is really important for me to echo right now is this:

the homo sapiens, those with high homo sapiens/anunnaki genetics, cannot access the gateways. This isn't something that was built into the gates, it's a natural part of the connection that happens within the evolution Consciousness signal, that great Song that inspires and calls to creation, and to Create, and to connect with Life itself in the most mindblowing ways. The anunnaki and everything they create is devoid of this signal. That's why their religions are nothing but death fetishes, their cultures are death focused and founded, it's all devoid of life and it's a closed system.

It's really, really easy to spot when you get the idea of the parameters. There is SO MUCH MORE to this, the tip of the iceberg doesn't even begin to encompass it. They are two completely different worlds and so many of the questions that are currently being asked in this forum in general aren't anywhere *near* the interesting ones.

This evolution is greater than the difference between Cro-magnon and modern homo sapiens, as an indicator of change rather than history. Fluid mind, fluid body, fluid interaction with the entire multiverse- it's the culmination of where we all wanted to go, way back when the university/multiverse gateway concept was first conceived. heh heh heh- here it's considered a marvel to have the internet connected in the way that it is- trying doing that on a planetary, multidimensional level! Micro macro, micro macro, *all the time*- think about that, it's delicious.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th June 2012), Alekahn (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #3529
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

I am flummoxed, I guess.
    It feels like it's time to just throw out all I think I know and go back to the drawing board.
    I need a whole new reference point from which to participate on this thread.
    This is good!
    I am going to be quiet for awhile and concentrate instead on going back to read the whole thread again (I'm currently on page 28).
    Even my questions aren't making sense to me anymore.
    So please excuse if I don't answer questions posed to me thus far, because in truth, I don't think my answers would make any sense either.
    Please carry on without me. Hopefully I will catch up later.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th June 2012 at 15:47.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

1inMany (12th June 2012), Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Fred Steeves (12th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #3530
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,610 times in 8,702 posts

Quote I can utterly relate to this in a *waves hands in circles*, blurry multiverse reasons kind of way; the things that you found in your journey with the plant family connections to the multiverse are similar to the soul diving work I did on my Self by triggering my own DMT overloads and suchforth.
    Concerning naturallly produced (possbily due to) DMT experiences, I will cross-post this from earlier today:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post505003

Quote In support of the link between naturally produced by the body DMT for sleep regulation, etc. , I have found I can have bilocation experiences while hovering in that space between sleep and awakeness where my pineal light grows to fill much more of the internal visual field and what I see there is my body lying from well above, or my house roof from 300 feet or so above, or more than a few times (in my younger days) me sitting parked in my company car with my head leaned against the window while waiting for work-crews to arrive.

These visions were all accurate to what was happening in that time/space - I was definitely seeing myself from locations outside my body. I had no awareness of another, or light body at these times.

Usually shortly after this I do pass into sleep though, rather than being able to hold that position or do anything with it.
    There are some other experiences/memories refreshed today that I would like to relate, but it's time to make the long over-the-mountain drive to town for another 2 week's worth of groceries and supplies, taking us through the (supposedly/apparently) pregnant-with-possibilities summer solstice period and shortly beyond.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th June 2012 at 16:29.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (12th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #3531
    Borden

So I was expanding myself into slidier densities and defragmenting my mind ... while examining the amusing difference between the roar of silence and the emptiness of noise. I jostled with the idiot shadows of Tulpas and the remembrancing paths of creators to be ... while sweeping tattered maps of cul de sacs off the Bifrost bridge, whistling as I worked.

Something however was nagging at me. Even while unfolding my Self ever outward into the essential bud of my signal ... even as I delighted in the repeated reminder that walled mazes don't worry birds ... something was drifting across the ether. It was saying something in a quirky tenor about Ground Control and Major Tom. I had to gently put the universe down on a cushion while I listened.

Aha! A summoning from a Jedi master ... with the ingenious use of a Bowie song!

Right, I thought ... I'm going to respond to that. I'd better just make sure I don't waffle anything preposterous and onanistic about my travels first. Oh sh!t.

Hello Onawah, I don't know who you're referring to in your last couple of posts, but it surely can't be yourself! I've been enjoying your writing, and there is certainly nothing disjointed or rambling about it. Speaking for myself, I've held so many ideas in the past that I no longer hold, but I feel that none of them were a waste of my time. I totally agree about direct experience over theory and concept. I think so much of what's out there traps us, whether intentionally or not ... but you seem to have the willingness to walk out of traps, which I think is a rare thing. I look for that in myself where I can, certainly not always succeeding. I won't be an acolyte to anyone ... I can only know my universe, no-one else's. Personally I find Songsy's 'stuff' peculiarly resonant, but I can't see the universe through her eyes, and if I tried it would be square peg in a round hole time, yet again. What I love are the ways in which we can all be of the common purpose of our evolution in this thread, yet distinctly different.

Thank you, by the way, and I hope you're not gone too long.
    Last edited by Borden; 12th June 2012 at 19:18. Reason: I thunk of another Bowie number that seems to make sense.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Debra (12th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (12th June 2012), mountain_jim (12th June 2012), onawah (12th June 2012), RunningDeer (12th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012), Swan (12th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #3532
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Borden. You are my favorite
    Hopefully my writing is somehow less disjointed and rambling than my inner process seems to be right now, for all your sakes.
    I've been reading too many theories about history, reality, etc. and no longer know what I feel about it all--at least, I think that's the problem.
    continued
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (13th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #3533
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But brain fog just seems to get worse the more I try to dispel it.
    But I do want to go back and see if I can figure out any better what Songs has written.
    And I'm enjoying seeing some of the posts from other Publians that I've missed along the way.
    I'll be reading the updates too and perhaps popping in now and then. I don't want to get too far behind while I'm busy catching up!
    Particularly busy cycle now in my non-virtual reality, so it may take some time.
    The Pub really helps to keep me in a cheerful, playful mood.
    But the pioneer, questing phase is on hold for now.
    My brain needs a rest!
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (12th June 2012), Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #3534
    Colombia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 times in 210 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	calm_by_aditya777-d47318b.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	16865

"It's times like these you learn to live again,
    it's times like these you give, and give again,
    it's times like these you learn to love again..."

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (13th June 2012), onawah (13th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #3535
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But,but,but...aw rats, I shouldn't make promises I can't keep...
    I can't resist posting these two videos, which I think Publians may find entertaining.

I wonder if the sweet young man in this video who I happened to catch on the TV show, America's Got Talent the other night is what Songs would call OtherKind?
    He's certainly very original and true to his sui generis.
    And his eyes are so unusual, I wonder if they might be contacts, but perhaps OtherKind often have distinguishing and unusual physical characteristics...?

And I would think this next one could be Starseed --meaning a soul who has just incarnated recently on Earth from another world and/or dimension, and is demonstrating for us powers that are latent in us all, but which StarKind have mastered.
    Or possibly he is one of the DNA upgraded "New Kids" who have been incarnating on Earth for awhile, but are demonstrating for us what earth kids can do (thse who haven't been branded as A.D.D. and drugged to near oblivion, that is.)
    He is so self-assured, I tend to think the former.
    I thought it was very cool to see on MSM. The only other place I've seen this kind of demo from a kid was on a Drunvalo Melchizadek video online.

Last edited by onawah; 13th June 2012 at 02:31.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Lettherebelight (24th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #3536
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Those who carry the strong Otherkind signal are, to me, the most beautiful and exquisite Beings in existence. Sometimes, they are twisted up by the dissonance here and forget a little what powerful Beings they are, and they're still beautiful because they are not the heteronomy and they struggle to carry the voice of the sui generis in whatever way they can.

If I let it just grow out my hair is a slightly whiter version of the color of Sephiroth's, in the first photo. It has been heading that way since I was 19, but I'd have to straighten it to get it to look like that- I have ringlets and curls.
    Last edited by songsfortheotherkind; 13th June 2012 at 06:18.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), onawah (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (14th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #3537
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I can't resist posting these two videos, which I think Publians may find entertaining.
    They were! :D

Quote I wonder if the sweet young man in this video who I happened to catch on the TV show, America's Got Talent the other night is what Songs would call OtherKind? He's certainly very original and true to his sui generis. And his eyes are so unusual, I wonder if they might be contacts, but perhaps OtherKind often have distinguishing and unusual physical characteristics...?
    The young man in the video is wearing the type of contacts that Marilyn Manson made famous. Here's a little not very secret about the Goth community- it's where a LOT of Otherkind hang out. There is an acceptance of sui generis in the Goth and other creative subcultures I mention later that is absent anywhere else. It's why my family are *part* of the Goth community- granted, the Otherkind signal isn't always strong in all individuals, and at the same time there's enough chance of finding the signal in at least *one* of the gathering. I met one of my now partners at a Goth pre-evening mayhem gathering- as soon as he walked up to the tables I knew I had found someone unusual. He is. We're linked in ways we find impossible to explain. He's not the only Being I experience this with. I met that one here; he'd fit right in with the Goth community. *laughing*

There are other connections I have, that are different again...

There are other places where it's a good bet you're going to stumble across Otherkind: steampunk gatherings, re-enactment societies where the Elvish, Gnomish and Darkling worlds have been embraced; the Labyrinth of Jareth community, cybergoth/cyberpunk communities, comic, cosplay and MMRP gatherings, the techno/trance community where gravers (goth ravers) go...

starkind can often be found in the geek community. The Anun hybrids that went with the starkind often gravitate towards the geek tech community; this is my partner, Triffid. He has an interesting mix of signals and he's only here because he followed me. He's a total duck in gumboots on this planet at this time, except where it comes to the tech, then his starkind element shows up.

Quote And I would think this next one could be Starseed --meaning a soul who has just incarnated recently on Earth from another world and/or dimension, and is demonstrating for us powers that are latent in us all, but which StarKind have mastered. Or possibly he is one of the DNA upgraded "New Kids" who have been incarnating on Earth for awhile, but are demonstrating for us what earth kids can do (thse who haven't been branded as A.D.D. and drugged to near oblivion, that is.) He is so self-assured, I tend to think the former.

I thought it was very cool to see on MSM. The only other place I've seen this kind of demo from a kid was on a Drunvalo Melchizadek video online.
    There *are* some psychics and such hanging out in plain sight, where some have always chosen to hang out: a few years ago I wrote a pilot for a tv series where the four main characters were a Shifter, vampire, witch and dimensionally slidey Being that were hiding in plain sight by being four characters in a tv series that dealt with a witch, Shifter, vampire and dimensionally slidey Being hiding in plain sight in a tv series. The multidimensional nature of the situation gave me much amusement.

Having said that, they also disguise their talent beneath the details of the 'craft' that has emerged around such things. I do know that this is a very hidden and secretive community. I also know that such talents aren't limited to Starkind or those who are having their latent non-human DNA kicked into gear; Otherkind have all kinds of interesting abilities, I just talk about it much. Sometimes it does take individuals by surprise...

I personally don't think in terms of kinds, although I do use them to help get ideas across. I'm not interested in the homogeny of grouping Beings into kinds, because to me, unique signal is unique signal- starkind and otherkind are just words I use to describe an orientation towards different expressions of Being in terms of physicality- starkind do the tech thing in an interesting way, otherkind are more witchy about things. :D

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

alexandra (13th June 2012), Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (13th June 2012), onawah (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (14th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #3538
    Thanks

Not sure if Bob will return to the Pub ... but there is a free birthday drink setting in his spot waiting for him just in case ...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

alexandra (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (13th June 2012), onawah (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (14th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #3539
    Thanks

Here's a little not very secret about the Goth community- it's where a LOT of Otherkind hang out.
    Mad Hatter donning his Steampunk Goth Hat???

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), onawah (13th June 2012), RunningDeer (14th June 2012), songsfortheotherkind (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

39. Link to Post #3540
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Someone asked me, who are you, really?

and I asked them, if I told you, what difference would that make to your sui generis path? Who are you?

I have no desire to be any kind of god. Who needs gods when it's really a game anyone can play?

Make up your own mind, rely on your own intuition about everything: without it, the gateways stay closed. That's part of the signal- can you intuit your unique combination or not? It's the Last Not Starfighter (because there's no fighting involved)- the evolution has moved things to see who's up for the next level and it's looking for a rather specific signal- and so am I.

C'mon, c'mon, figure it out and come play already...

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2012), Cerridwen (14th June 2012), Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), Katyani (13th June 2012), Mad Hatter (13th June 2012), Marie (14th June 2012), modwiz (13th June 2012), mountain_jim (13th June 2012), Swan (13th June 2012), Turcurulin (13th June 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst 1 77 127 167 177 187 194 LastLast