+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YES!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YE

There is no such thing as coincidence. An over-active imagination, sure.

The bracelet 'n poster thingie? "All of these efforts will culminate on one day: April 20th, when we cover the night. This is the day we will meet at sundown"

Adolf Hitler's birthday on April 20, 1939

Hmmmmmmmm

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), Curt (14th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), meeradas (13th March 2012), modwiz (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YE

Comments for this video are disabled. Overnight!

Yesterday evening I posted a negative comment for this video and other recent comments were also negative.

Now I see 12 hours later that comments are disabled.

Indefensible propaganda.....ugh!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), ViralSpiral (13th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Comments for this video are disabled. Overnight!

Yesterday evening I posted a negative comment for this video and other recent comments were also negative.

Now I see 12 hours later that comments are disabled.

Indefensible propaganda.....ugh!

Yeah, I saw it too the comments are disabled.
    There were indeed a lot of negative comments,
    but we can´t read them anymore...
    Remember Who You Are!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Curt (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

There are many who are seeing the Kony baloney is phoney.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Curt (14th March 2012), D-Day (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (13th March 2012), Lisab (13th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), ViralSpiral (13th March 2012), zebowho (13th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

A friend of mine posted the beginning of this thread on his blog:

http://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/201...-video-is.html

I love the graphic he made!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	468229_2822189514577_1254144590_32190151_62542102_o.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	14562  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Am I stupid or what? The guy in the video makes an "analysis" that doesn't make any sense! I really don't get how the movie is an admission of defeat! Can please somebody explain to me why is it so? I j u s t d o n ' t g e t i t!
    I'm not seeing any real signs of the defeat of the illuminati. There is a war on drugs and a war on terror still - & there's no signs of these stopping. Mass arrests and mass dissapearance are on the books in the USA and will soon start no doubt. What we are seeing is a trick parallel to what the Rothschilds did after Napoleon. They said Napoleon won, the English sharemarket melted down and the Rothschilds brought up as much as possible. Then the news came in the their side really won and the Rothschilds made a killing. This is happening again now and we'll all soon see it.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

bennycog (14th March 2012), D-Day (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th March 2012), juliagulia55 (14th March 2012), MacStar (14th March 2012), nearing (13th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

How many formums do we need on Kony?

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

In post #5 of this thread I posted some writing from a source I did not know where it came from... thanks to Avalon member Herbert searching and sharing with me I now have the source... and learned about yet another lightworker!!! Thank you Herbert!! Much love to us all!!

Michael Forrester is a spiritual counselor and is a practicing motivational speaker for corporations in Japan, Canada and the United States.
    • 2012 Visionaries: Old Systems Are Breaking Down To Make Way For The New Earth

http://preventdisease.com/news/11/12...To-Avoid.shtml

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Kristo (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karamba For This Post:

gooty64 (13th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), Lettherebelight (15th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), TargeT (13th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Absolutely sickening!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Sebastion (13th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Huh? I don't think so! The Illuminati took many, many years to develop into the monster it is today. It is deeply entrenched. You think it would go away that easily?
    I'm happy to see it get what it deserves, but it's going to take alot more than this.... It would have to be completely defanged. I mean, ALL of its powers and capabilities destroyed!
    If it so much as has ONE weapon left to use, it can still get up and fight.

I'm sorry, but it's too early to celebrate....

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (14th March 2012), TargeT (14th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Huh? I don't think so! The Illuminati took many, many years to develop into the monster it is today. It is deeply entrenched. You think it would go away that easily?
    I'm happy to see it get what it deserves, but it's going to take alot more than this.... It would have to be completely defanged. I mean, ALL of its powers and capabilities destroyed!

I KNOW that we/I are/am victorious!!!!! and I also KNOW that others may not be on the same page as I am and millions of others... where we are is where we are ...and I am here now to support those that see and are seeing victory!!!

Much love to us ALL!!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (14th March 2012), Kristo (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

I KNOW that we/I are/am victorious!!!!! and I also KNOW that others may not be on the same page as I am and millions of others... where we are is where we are ...and I am here now to support those that see and are seeing victory!!!

Much love to us ALL!!!
    I agree with both points of view.

we have a lot of "trash" to clean up (aka a long journey ahead), but I think "we" (of this community and others like it, even with the "in fighting" that we sometimes have) HAVE won.. and we only seem to be gaining "strength", this Kony thing (while IMO not a direct admittance of defeat) was so sloppy that its SURE to add more to "our" numbers at the very least... I see this as advancing (and hopefully greatly) the cause of raising awareness to what is (and has been) going on.

The thing that worries me is when you understand how a strongly held belief is defended (defending it triggers "fight or flight" & physical narrow mindedness) paired with human's tendency to only change with faced with a SERIOUS challenge... I don't see "kony2012" as enough for "the masses".... what WILL it take, I have hope, but trepidation as well.

I will continue to do what I feel helps bring people into critical thinking, ego awareness & personal growth, but this is NOT a "fast" methodology (from what I understand of human behavior).... I really hope this solar activity will do "something" to us that (continues?) to increase the pace of people overcoming what we have been "nudged" into over the years (centuries, millennia ?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (14th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

can someone explain what's Kony is about? i keep seeing this word Koney for the pass week..

27. Link to Post #35
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (14th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

This Kony 2012 campaign is not a good sign in my opinion. One of the biggest problems that Africa faces is that the neo-colonialists of Europe have been meddling in African affairs for decades (really centuries) and now that China has gotten into the game it could be worse. Don't be fooled by the stories of Africa gaining her independence from the colonial powers in the 60's. They merely changed the rules of the game so their oppression and exploitation would be more discrete. I am mildly worried that the mass of well meaning dupes in the western world will buy into the propaganda, which will only lead to more tears and bloodshed on a continent that has seen enough already.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trismegistus For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th March 2012), D-Day (14th March 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I weep for all those who are affected by any atrocities against humanity however, until someone convinces me otherwise, this distraction in Uganda is only about ONE thing... oil...

Shame on them!!

In fact, during a period of relative calm that has not been seen in years, Mark Kersten from Justice in Conflict says Uganda’s recently-discovered oil reserves, which “may produce between 2.5 billion to 6 billion barrels of oil…has been directly linked to the country’s security.

Source

Uganda doesn't spring to mind for most people when coming up with a list of the world's oil-producing nation. But, in fact, five years ago more than two billions of barrels worth of oil were discovered in the landlocked nation, where nearly 40% of the population lives on less than $1.25 a day—and as New York Times points out, inflation is around 30%.

Source

We are one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in Europe. We are in our next phase of transformational growth with a major focus on Africa, where we are already a dominant player. Key to achieving our growth ambitions was delivery of first oil in Ghana in November 2010 and developing the significant resource base discovered in Uganda with our new partners CNOOC and Total.

Tullow Oil

Interview with the CEO Aidan Heavey and others at Tullow Oil about Ugandan oil.

Ian Springett- CFO:- "We have gone from maybe three, four hundred million barrels of oil discovered back in the middle of 2008, now to 800 million barrels discovered and a further potential of 1,5 billion barrels. So overall what we've done, and in particular the last few months is really change, from a Tullow perspective, that investment proposition in Uganda. It was always going to be good, now its going to be very very good.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (14th March 2012), Curt (14th March 2012), D-Day (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (18th March 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (14th March 2012), Lisab (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012), Reinhard (14th March 2012), Samsara (14th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Who do you recommend to start the positive movement to help the masses to demand the truth and fill their energys with the knowing of the great things we all can do. Who can have the most amazing idea that releases a flood of realization amongst the planet..
    I am sure that each and everyone of us must be able to bring it about ourselves, but there is always someone or something that actually triggers a situation ( good or bad), a keystone.
    Is it a singular person, like Bill, who we can support and help him refine his knowledge so he can step out on to the stage and bring forth peacefull transition..
    or does the collective have to demonstrate their ability, and use it like the game players at the top level of negative energy have used us? - fire with fire-
    The internet is an amazing thing.. if it gets lost, can the people that are awakening hold onto the values that is now growing within them.
    Maybe someone or someone's who can open in minds, an imagination of the world the way it should have gone. Let them roam amongst a world where the manipulation of thinkers, who only thought for themselves, was non existent..

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Kimberley (14th March 2012), ViralSpiral (14th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Who do you recommend to start the positive movement to help the masses to demand the truth and fill their energys with the knowing of the great things we all can do. Who can have the most amazing idea that releases a flood of realization amongst the planet..
    I am sure that each and everyone of us must be able to bring it about ourselves, but there is always someone or something that actually triggers a situation ( good or bad), a keystone.
    Is it a singular person, like Bill, who we can support and help him refine his knowledge so he can step out on to the stage and bring forth peacefull transition..
    or does the collective have to demonstrate their ability, and use it like the game players at the top level of negative energy have used us? - fire with fire-
    The internet is an amazing thing.. if it gets lost, can the people that are awakening hold onto the values that is now growing within them.
    Maybe someone or someone's who can open in minds, an imagination of the world the way it should have gone. Let them roam amongst a world where the manipulation of thinkers, who only thought for themselves, was non existent..

From my perspective, the very thing that is waking us, is also a colourful Pied Piper.
    Starting an "occupy this", "hack that" or "anonymous schmonomouse" only presents opportunities for the Piper to play his tune.
    Triggers are good. Discernment is a gift. Some will follow. Most wont.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

bennycog (14th March 2012), Curt (14th March 2012), MacStar (14th March 2012), modwiz (14th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The original Kony propaganda video can be used as an educational tool for the still sleepy. It really is very blatant and most are aware that politicians and corporations never do anything wholesome anymore and if the military is used it is because they are needed to secure something for the corporations who own the politicians. Who knows exactly why Bono is on board. Watching celebrity Jeopardy might gives us one possible answer.

Using the Kony piece to show the evil at work and how they would prey on young minds and even get them to fund this monstrosity should make peoples blood boil when they see it. People are motivated by emotions, as this video amply demonstrates. Getting the common person pissed to the max at this manipulation by pols and celebs could be a game changer and finally break the spell. The spell is the membrane that keeps us all in thrall to the controllers.
    Last edited by modwiz; 14th March 2012 at 09:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast