+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YES!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YES!!!

The Illuminati have made a statement of their defeat!!!!!! WOWOO HOOO!! Congratulations!!! Much love to us all!!!

I viewed the "Kony 2012" video on Friday... It had 56,500,000 plus views after only five days. Today March 12 it has 74,000,000 plus views. I predict it will reach one hundred million views before the week is out.

When I watched the "Kony 2012" video on Friday I was elated! I loved it! However the wrist bands with the numbers and the signs that look like election signs got my eyebrow to twist a bit, although I did not know why.

So I shared the video in a big way and then started getting fed all of the hailstorm of counter attack video's and articles (I have been watching and reading them for two days. So I know most of all sides of the story). And they were getting hundreds of thousands of views. So I kept asking the questions "What is going on here?"

Then when this "story" was being reported on main stream media also (in a big way)...I could not let go of my question: "What is going on here?" "This is huge, what does it mean?" . "Why did I feel elated and all this back lash?"

I have been "working" on putting the pieces together since Friday... And I finally found the answer a couple of hours ago.....I'll tell the whole story on my show tomorrow...

I found the answer via this video from JonnyDontPlay on youtube (never heard him before today...he is great) So now I know what the elation was about...

The Illuminati have made a statement of their defeat!!!!!! WOWOO HOOO!! Congratulations!!! Much love to us all!!! (15 minutes)

As I was writing this post this video was sent to me...great to add some humor to this story..... (3 minutes)

And this Jonny video is worth a watch also...just found him today.... ( 15 minutes)

I have a lot more information about this Kony 2012 development, that I have been watching unfold very closely, and I will tell about it in my show tomorrow. And I will do my best to add to this thread as I have time.

I want to again congratulate one and all!!
    Much love!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 12th March 2012 at 22:49.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

alxz (13th March 2012), aranuk (12th March 2012), Art (13th March 2012), Billy (14th March 2012), Black Panther (12th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), Carmen (13th March 2012), dAkapacity (13th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th March 2012), Earth Angel (13th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (13th March 2012), etheric underground (13th March 2012), fractal being (12th March 2012), gooty64 (12th March 2012), Heart-2-Heart (13th March 2012), hectorlca (12th March 2012), HolographicWonder (13th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012), kersley (12th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012), LifeAngel (14th March 2012), ljwheat (12th March 2012), Mad Hatter (13th March 2012), modwiz (13th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012), Rantaak (17th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2012), spiritguide (13th March 2012), ThresholdRising (14th March 2012), Timreh (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YE

Cool! I'm at work so I have to wait to watch the videos!

Much love Kimberley!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Kimberley (12th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: The "Kony 2012" movie/video is an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT!!! YE

Kimberley, this guy is awesome! What a twist in the story! I am intrigued.

I support you 110%. Do you have a link for your show tomorrow?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), Art (13th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), Kimberley (12th March 2012), ljwheat (12th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I wouldn't say it was an intentional ( I like the symbolism talk in that first video, but I think he jumps to conclusions on the hidden message stuff) statement of defeat, but it's becoming an unintentional one isn't it?

but I don't see this as "enough" yet for the "masses" they need a real hard slap in the face, this isn't it.

Here's a vid from a Uganda citizen:
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th March 2012 at 22:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), BMJ (13th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), D-Day (13th March 2012), fractal being (12th March 2012), gooty64 (13th March 2012), Heart-2-Heart (13th March 2012), heyokah (17th March 2012), HolographicWonder (13th March 2012), Hughe (13th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), LifeAngel (14th March 2012), ljwheat (12th March 2012), seko (13th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you Target...yes I have seen about 10 reply's from Uganda citizens..I hear you...I told you I have spent 3 days sifting through hundreds of video's and articles.

I am not here to debate I resonated with the message of the Illuminati admitting their defeat!!! Because I knew this to be the case back in august of 2008. I have known that we of love have been victorious since then.

And I must remind us all that we still have a lot of work to do!!!

I also want to add something that came to my attention as I was sifting/shoveling through videos, and articles, and multiple forums for the past few days, looking for the answers to my questions...I can not give credit to who wrote this because it was not given where I found it...so sorry about that as I do my best to note the sources and give credit... although I was planing to post this in this thread before I posted it...I will keep trying if I can find the original writer of this and report back if/when I find it...

Much love to us all!!!
    Quote It's one thing to make people aware. It's another thing entirely to make people fear and hate those who have been labeled the oppressors. If you don't want drugs in your society, you don't create a war on drugs. If don't want terror, you don't create a war on terror.

What you resist will indeed persist. It is only a change in mindset and non-violent initiatives that change the world and mass consciousness to higher vibrational levels.

So what do you need to do?

Understand that everything coming will challenge you mentally and spiritually. If you let it get to you, it will also challenge you physically. Don't get caught up in the midst of stories or headlines which you know will ultimately drain you. If you must read news you perceive as negative, then understand its purpose and why those who read and write it embrace that energy.

You can read the most horrific material and neutralize it if you accept that all beings on earth are living their purpose, whether you perceive it as "good" or "bad".

Ask yourself:

What type of information or conversation sets me off?

Who are the people that activate me and who would I avoid?

Which headlines make me angry and emotional?

What are my top 5 emotional triggers?

Proactively dealing with these questions is essential to your emotional centers and spiritual development.

If not managed appropriately, your emotional triggers can cause stress, discontent, anger and inter-personal conflict with your friends and loved ones. When triggered, you may experience a range of emotions including frustration, anger, resentment, insecurity, jealousy, and defensiveness. When neutralized and balanced, you will experience joy, happiness, peace and most of all empowerment.

When you stand in neutrality, you will understand why these things are happening and that the universe is only responding to empower all beings in different ways. You don't need to have full comprehension of every intricate facet of this process.

You simply need to know that there is a purpose, which is a higher vibrational level for mass consciousness. When you accept this unconditionally and you release your ego from the equation, you will feel more power from the universe than you ever have before.

It is then that you will realize your true beauty and divinity on this planet.
    Last edited by Kimberley; 12th March 2012 at 22:45.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (12th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), fractal being (12th March 2012), Herbert (13th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012), TargeT (12th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Funny to look at the reactions. Well not so funny a lot of people
    do not understand they have created another Obama, but
    it is amazing so see all those reactions.

1.300.520 people like the video and 82.202 don't like the video.

I'm glad there are a lot of people who know what's the real reason
    behind this fake video by looking at the reactions.

Just watching at the country name Angola. We also having Angolina.
    So what's the real meaning of her name. 'Angel' in Africa ?
    She pretends to be an angel helping people in Africa, but it's
    obvious she is not.
    Remember Who You Are!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Curt (14th March 2012), MacStar (13th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The message that I do my best to send out to the world ... the planet, the galaxy, the universes IS:

FEAR NOT!!!, BE LOVE NOW!!!, JUDGE NOT!!!

ALL is in divine order and we are victorious!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

gooty64 (13th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Am I stupid or what? The guy in the video makes an "analysis" that doesn't make any sense! I really don't get how the movie is an admission of defeat! Can please somebody explain to me why is it so? I j u s t d o n ' t g e t i t!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), Curt (14th March 2012), D-Day (13th March 2012), Paranormal (13th March 2012), TargeT (13th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

yes c-9 to answer your question

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

cloud9 (13th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Am I stupid or what? The guy in the video makes an "analysis" that doesn't make any sense! I really don't get how the movie is an admission of defeat! Can please somebody explain to me why is it so? I j u s t d o n ' t g e t i t!
    Dear cloud9 I do not understand your question fully? However I want to help explain! And I am going to attempt to answer your question ....

first did you view/watch this video? https://youtube.com/watch?v=g8UD7xRAStc I am thinking you did!

second,, for me and ONLY for me (that I can speak to) this resonates true for me... however you need to decide if it resonates true for you!!!

Much love!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

cloud9 (13th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Dear cloud9 I do not understand your question fully? However I want to help explain! And I am going to attempt to answer your question ....

first did you view/watch this video? https://youtube.com/watch?v=g8UD7xRAStc I am thinking you did!

second,, for me and ONLY for me (that I can speak to) this resonates true for me... however you need to decide if it resonates true for you!!!

Much love!!!
    Thank you Kimberley, Yes, I saw the video and that's exactly what I don't understand. Why the kony movie is a declaration of defeat? Because of the inverted triangle? I really don't think the message is as clear as the guy says, I don't even see that message in the movie, his conclusions don't seem based on anything even lightly tangible...

Kimberley, obviously you see the same thing that the guy sees, meaning the kony movie is a declaration of defeat, can you please explain to me why? where? how?
    Sorry, I know.... too many questions but sometimes I feel I'm missing important stuff... perhaps I have my eyes (or ears) closed? lol

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Curt (14th March 2012), D-Day (13th March 2012), TargeT (13th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Dear cloud9 I hear your cry!!! and I thank you for it!!!!!! I am not able to give much more energy to this at this hour of my time ,,,however I will do my best to come back to your questions......

This is BIG work and I am only one peg in the wheel!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 13th March 2012 at 01:51.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), cloud9 (13th March 2012), gooty64 (13th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Dear cloud9 I hear your cry!!! and I thank you for it!!!!!! I am not able to give much more energy to this at this hour of my time ,,,however I will do my best to come back to your questions......

This is BIG work and I am only one peg in the wheel!!
    I hear you! I just want to say thank you for your interest and kindness.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Kimberley (14th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

20 Culture Makers Stop Kony 2012
    • Rihanna
    • Bill Gates
    • Rick Warren
    • Rush Limbaugh
    • Justin Beiber
    • Ben Affleck
    • Bono
    • George Clooney
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Warren Buffet
    • Mark Zuckerburg
    • Bill O’reilly
    • Jay Z
    • Ellen
    • Ryan Seacrest
    • Lady Gaga
    • Oprah
    • Tim Tebow
    • Stephen Colbert
    • Taylor Swift

12 Policy Makers Stop Kony 2012
    • George Bush
    • Bill Clinton
    • Condoleezza Rice
    • John Boehner
    • Mitt Romney
    • Ban Ki-Moon
    • John Kerry
    • Stephen Harper
    • Kay Granger
    • Patrick Leahy
    • Harry Reid
    • Lleana Ros-Leftinen

Hey, I just want to say I am surprised by 2 people on the lists, well, kinda surprised.

One is Stephen Colbert. He is definitely a "distraction pawn" for the PTASTR (powers that are starting to rot - my intention, not necessarily reality, yet.) But I have always felt that he has exposed the corrupt about as much as possible on network TV without losing your show. I did give up watching him when he joined Jon Stewart for that stupid gathering telling peole to calm down, everything is OK. (Those were the last 2 shows I sometimes watched. No TV at all any more.)

One is senator Patrick Leahy. He has played both sides, and has been a champion of the people at times (and has sponsored some draconian bills too.) He did have a confrontation with Darth Vader (Cheney) on the Senate floor, with some reporter's microphone on, and Cheney told Leahy to go F^%K himself. So, I figured ya can't be all bad if Darth hates ya.

Incidentally, I'm no relation. {whew}

As the guy in the first video notes, there are some extremely obvious forces of the Dark Cabal in these lists. Can you imagine the creepy factor if you were in a room with all of these people? So much dark energy, I'm not sure a flashlight/torch would even work. You'd need a shower and a blood transfusion after being with them.

Dennis

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (13th March 2012), Anchor (14th March 2012), Billy (14th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), Cjay (13th March 2012), Curt (14th March 2012), D-Day (13th March 2012), Herbert (13th March 2012), HolographicWonder (13th March 2012), jackovesk (13th March 2012), Krullenjongen (18th March 2012), modwiz (13th March 2012), Rantaak (17th March 2012), seko (13th March 2012), Wookie (14th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Denmark Avalon Member HolographicWonder's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and thank you very much for the posts.. I saw the Kony movie ealier this evening with my girlfriend, not knowing at all was it was about. But I quickly got this feeling of something not being right. And I think the main reason was how all the names of prominent Illuminati members, both politcians and celebreties, was mentioned as being interested in jusitice all of a sudden. But I couldn't get the pieces to fit, just had this feeling of being lied to somehow. Also the date, 31 Dec 2012 was weird?

And then tonight because I had a bad dream, I got up and came across this thread, and it really speaks to me. We are moving very quickly in the right direction. And the concept of "hiding the truth in plain sight" not only mean that the Illuminati tell all their dirty plans and "secret" history in movies and symbols everywhere, but also mean that they have to tell us when their plan has failed. And I think that is maybe what is happening.

But this guy is great, very inspiring.

Thank you very much for sharing!

Much love,

Nicki..

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HolographicWonder For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th March 2012), Herbert (13th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), Kristo (13th March 2012), MacStar (13th March 2012), modwiz (13th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

My friend is a volunteer for Lisa Shannon who writes a blog for the nytimes and is friends with a woman who is a refugee from Uganda and has direct family ties to his tirades. Here is one of her blog posts:

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ny-2012-video/

Very interesting inlets this tsunami of hope has been inundating... and what a great testament to the power of each one of us, alone seemingly powerless, together formidable, forcing this ripple into the great tsunami it is today. We are a dynamic force to be reconned with. Watch out shadows....
    Much love & Thank you Sister Kimberley for the great thread and informative videos helping to connect some dots...
    (Was interesting because when I saw the pyramid with the different "levels" in the Kony icon, I kept intuiting "Fractured... Fractured.." ;-) *tee hee*
    Love,
    Kris

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Billy (14th March 2012), Calz (13th March 2012), Kimberley (14th March 2012), modwiz (13th March 2012), Ontarioguy (14th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)

obvious she is not.
    Alex Jones seems to agree:
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

hahaha, I just got around to watching this video from Kimberly....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=68Gbz...layer_embedded

that was SO FUNNY... now thats a video I can get behind spreading.... hahaha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), gooty64 (13th March 2012), Reinhard (14th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by MacStar (here)
    Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)

obvious she is not.
    Alex Jones seems to agree:
    I had difficulties to make myself clear yesterday. Of course it has to be
    Osama instead of Obama . Always make that mistake. I was talking
    About the Kony video. So I agree with Alex Jones.
    Remember Who You Are!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Calz (13th March 2012), juliagulia55 (14th March 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I wouldn't say it was an intentional ( I like the symbolism talk in that first video, but I think he jumps to conclusions on the hidden message stuff) statement of defeat, but it's becoming an unintentional one isn't it?

but I don't see this as "enough" yet for the "masses" they need a real hard slap in the face, this isn't it.

Here's a vid from a Uganda citizen:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast