+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illuminati EXPOSED by Model/Reality tv star "Tila Tequila"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

Default Illuminati EXPOSED by Model/Reality tv star "Tila Tequila"

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

<8> (13th March 2012), aranuk (14th March 2012), BMJ (13th March 2012), davyj0nes (13th March 2012), jackovesk (14th March 2012), meeradas (26th May 2012), modwiz (21st May 2012), nickc2496 (13th March 2012), PHARAOH (13th March 2012), ponda (13th March 2012), RedeZra (13th March 2012), seehas (14th March 2012), skamandar (15th March 2012), Timreh (20th May 2012), Valle (13th March 2012), westhill (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Illuminati EXPOSED by Model/Reality tv star "Tila Tequila"

I watched the Tila Tequila video. I paused at each block of highlighted text and read it.
    My first reaction is to dismiss it entirely as a stunt to 'drive' up hits on Tila's website. However, I think it might be safe to say the entertainment industry is not a friend to the artist. I think Michael Jackson was instrumental in exposing the behind the scenes shenanigans in entertainment.

Tupac also comes to mind in exposing the Illuminati. I'll put up a short clip from his Illuminati interview.

So, back to Tila Tequila. Here is something that i have trouble with. If indeed Tila did write those words, knowing that they would be scrubbed, wouldn't it be more advantageous to use a nome de guerre, set up another site and get more in depth, like name names, tell us who has devil's blood, ect. Why did she write that on the company website. I guess i see things differently. You have Tila Tequila the person, and Tila Tequila the brand, and there should be a clear distinction between the two.

So, i want to caution, this might just be a ploy to affect her Google trends rating.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Dave Chapelle talks about the entertainment industry to a group of aspiring actors. I have edited this 1 1/12 hour documentary down to 25 minutes. This is full of information. He explains why he left to Africa and why he bought a farm in Ohio. Dave is like other celebrities who have broken their Illuminati "spell." Dave talks about breaking a "spell" and much more

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aranuk (14th March 2012), davyj0nes (13th March 2012), jackovesk (14th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (14th March 2012), modwiz (21st May 2012), TargeT (13th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

This was found on Vigilant Citizen Forum.
    I actually never heard of Tila until now so I have formed no opinion. Will take more looking into.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

davyj0nes (13th March 2012), Ellisa (20th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The entertainment industry is rife with "strange" influence...

David Icke's take:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sed#post418640

Another great thread on this topic:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sed#post340973

Lady gaga focused on:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=gaga

Here's more of a movie industry site (I HIGHLY suggest watching all his documentaries. astounding research here with a plethora of sources):
    http://www.hollywoodinsiders.net/

My take on all this:

If it's popular, it HAS BEEN CORRUPTED!

I just watched John Carter lastnight

This movie didn't even TRY to hide its message... a shape shifting race with advanced tech. that is timless (or acts as if they are) exploits planets and keeps them from discovering the true powerful secrets of reality by exploiting leaders to war against eachother etc...... It is worth watching (with a critical mind) if you had considered it....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aranuk (14th March 2012), BMJ (14th March 2012), DNA (16th November 2012), genevieve (20th May 2012), Holly Lindin (20th May 2012), jackovesk (14th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (14th March 2012), modwiz (21st May 2012), NancyV (20th May 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th March 2012), PurpleLama (21st May 2012), Rantaak (14th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

never heard of that girl but i dont listen to radio and im in europe maybe that explains why

not the first person in the industry that started seeing the puppetmasters at work but great so see, i just hope she stays healthy and free.

much respect to this lightfull souls that share their knowledge, while others dance with the puppets and make billion after billion.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Black Panther (20th May 2012), Eram (20th May 2012), Holly Lindin (20th May 2012), jackovesk (14th March 2012), modwiz (21st May 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

first video is removed... & I just got home from work! damnit!! anyone know a source of another one?

(btw, anyone notice the RED, BLACK, WHITE colors of the john carter thing?...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eram (20th May 2012), Holly Lindin (20th May 2012), jackovesk (14th March 2012), PurpleLama (21st May 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bluewool (20th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I think this is interesting.

It could be a show.
    It could be a setup for disinfo.
    And it could be real.

But what will be interesting will be to see if she plugs into the existing community that could support her or continues to stay isolated and go it alone as she seems to be.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Eram (20th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Tila is interesting girl and alot of interesting stuff from her facebook...you may call her on crack or what ever but just happy for her that she's awaken and trying to stay positive. God Bless her...

Quote Never mind I'm going to go back to writing my book, but please.....don't feel bad if you're not interested in school because I myself am outraged at how freakin' outdated and BIAS all the schoolbooks are and what they're still teaching you! Nothing has changed nor any new information has been added to any schoolbooks since decades ago! Sadly, that's exactly what "THEY" want. Do you think they actually want the country to be smart? Or at least smart enough to understand the Constitution, our Human Rights, and our Freedom? Of course they don't. They want to keep all of you as dumb as possible so you can be their sheep forever. At least back then people were brave enough and wasn't brainwashed yet so they rallied against the rulers who they didn't see fit. Over time we, the people, have forgotten that it is us who has the power to overthrow "THEM" if they are not doing a good job for our country! It is not "THEY" who have any right whatsoever to arrest us, beat us, and put us in jail for standing up for our beliefs. Sadly though... our generation have no idea that we the people hold the power so they blindly give away all of our power away to "THEM" as you go broke, living off a can of soup a day to keep you afloat, "THEY" are busy buying nations at a time. Flying across the country just to order their favorite cream cheese. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You think that's just something unfortunate that happened and there's nothing you can do to fix it? So you continue to work your asees off just to keep getting poorer every time you cash your check while "THEY" smoke their $3,000 Cuban Cigars laughing at you while they steal your money and trick you into purchasing more things that they own... telling you that you MUST BUY IT OR ELSE! C'mon... WAKE UP PEOPLE! You sit around and complain about how much economy sucks, yet you do absolutely NOTHING about it. Get off your lazy asses! "THEY" have broken so many laws and have gotten away with it so many times that I'm afraid they feel invincible so they are no longer abiding by the original US Constitution that our foreFathers wrote to keep this country beautiful! I don't know how to feel about this as I am conflicted inside. One side of me is empathetic for those who couldn't help it as they got brainwashed, yet the other half of me is absolutely livid that so many people just sit around on their asses and do NOTHING to further educate themselves to find out the truth.... because lemme tell ya something... you ain't never gonna learn the truth about **** in school! You're gonna have to do it on your own! Sorry for this rant, I just feel like we need a Revolution yet everyone is so ****ing busy sitting on their asses, accusing people who happen to "READ" and know "BIG WORDS" that they only got it off of "GOOGLE." *SIgh* I'm signing off now. As you can see I'm not feeling too great right now. I still love you all though and maybe after I get some sleep and stay offline for a few days i can come back refreshed and approach you guys in a much better way so we can start a revolution together! Nite Nite.... Always with Love-Miss T
    Quote hhh but Touche... Gold isn't just merely some "Mineral" it has much, much, much more worth and "magic" to it than they let you on to know. Why do you think in pretty much every ancient historic times, all of the Kings, Queens, Gods and Goddesses had so much gold? Especially the Egyptians where we all KNOW there's a lot going on with that which I won't even get started on because I'll write like 3 books on that topic alone.

Some examples: Atlantis, a city built out of Gold. The Roman's also used a lot of Gold. And let's not forget about the Ark of the Covenant, which plated with pure gold, inside and out. On the bottom of the box, four gold rings were attached, through which two poles, also made of acacia and coated in gold, were put. The family of Kehath, of the tribe of Levi, would carry the ark on their shoulders using these poles. Covering the box was the kapporet, a pure gold covering that was two-and-a-half by one-and-a-half cubits. Attached to the kapporet were two sculpted Cherubs, also made of pure gold.

In Egypt, gold was considered the skin of the gods. During the earliest periods of Egyptian history, only kings were allowed to wear gold. The chamber that held the king's sarcophagus was known as the 'house of gold'. Never tarnishing, is was used extensively in the statues of gods and even to adorn temples. Mixed with other metals, it coated the pyramidions atop the Pyramids and obelisks.
    Because of gold's religious significance, it also became an idea material in funerary art. A grand example is the mask of Tutankhamun. When Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun, it wasn't the grand nature of a complete tomb that so intrigued the world, but rather the golden riches of the find. But even in ancient times, Egypt was envied for its treasure. Egyptians seem to have become fanatical over gold. The earliest geological map, known as the Turin Papyrus, diagrams the bekhen stone quarries and the gold mines in the Wadi Hammamat near Naqada, once known as Nubt (gold town). The king even carried the "Golden Horus" name as part of his or her Royal Titulary.

Also... Knight's Templar anyone? Which is as far back as you can go where the "Mason's" all started. They were known to have found some very valuable Gold Scriptures telling secrets of our world and from then on they formed their brotherhood and occult.
    I can go on and on about this but I won't bore you further. Even though it's quite interesting to know that you can see in a lot of old Egyptian papyrus' you can see the Pharaoh's being served a piece of gold biscuit that only the High Gods were allowed to eat. I'm telling you, there's a lot of interesting things out there, but they'll never tell you so you just have to find out on your own or be lost in the dark forever......
    Last edited by apokalypse; 20th May 2012 at 06:36.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Houman (20th May 2012), transitionalman (20th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

modwiz (21st May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread