+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creepy dream this morning.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Creepy dream this morning.

I woke up around 6:30 A.M. this morning, got up and went to the restroom, then went back to bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. The next thing I know, I felt a presence in the room and I shot up looking around frantically. The room looked kinda similar to this one, however, there were several differences.

The room was illuminated as if it were day time and the room door was wide open, however, I couldn't see anything inside it because it was pitch black. I looked up and saw a large sign that said "Happy Birthday! Ashley Beagan!" I also noticed these rings hanging from wires which were situation around my bed. I felt as though somebody was there and I said "hey!" in a scared female's voice.

I didn't get a response and I screamed because I knew that somebody was there before I woke up and those rings that were suspended from wires were scaring the living crap outta me. When I screamed, it was the scream of a girl, however, it sounded more like what a poltergeist sounded like in the movies. But it was my voice....

I awoke again but this time for real. I drew a sketch of what the room looked like (what I can remember) below:

I've never heard the name "Ashley Beagen" before and I have no idea what those rings were but they scared the crap out of me. If anybody knows anything about them, then please enlighten me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Netelus For This Post:

<8> (13th March 2012), Ammit (19th March 2012), william r sanford72 (13th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default Re: Creepy dream this morning.

Try researching that name,maybe you'll find a connection between you both somehow,somewhere. Even if you cannot find anything, do'nt worry too much, it was a dream. Good luck and let us know what you find out!

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

LSD is a terrible drug.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th March 2012), william r sanford72 (13th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

First thing that came to my mind from the pic on the top left.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 19th March 2012 at 23:44.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

william r sanford72 (13th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Netelus, I found this maybe the person could be contacted for more information???
    Link
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

RMorgan (19th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Well, I was researching the name on google and found this:

http://www.dreamviews.org/blogs/saizo/2012/3/14/

"This is where I'll write down names, numbers, and dates that I've heard in my dreams or upon waking up. The descriptions are of my own opinion based on gut feelings.

Cambrian Johnson - one of the big dogs who controls world governments behind the scenes.

Ashley Beagan - N/A

Netelus (21 B.C.) - My past life.

7-3-1 - N/A

Fynchros-sychles - a classification or category; those who are impervious to demi-gods.

Presence Hall - A church that was built in the state of Texas in 3478 A.D. Name and date were confirmed in dream."

Looks like someone else has dreamed with this Ashley Beagan character as well, about 5 days ago.

Cheers,

Raf.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Ammit (19th March 2012), mahalall (5th April 2013), Padmé (11th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

RMorgan, lol, we have the same link......
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

RMorgan (19th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Grain of salt time,

-The owner of the memory is paralyzed from the waiste down(or was) ( rings around the bed look/feel to me as if they are helper rings to get around or reposition ones self on the bed if they had no leg function)
    -It was yours/her birthday ,( the sign, could be shared with a birthday around the same date)
    - the double window effect feels to me like it is a light patern of the sun tracking infront of the window (to possibly give you approximate time of day of the memory).
    -The black door/door to blackness, black because the memory of what the rest of the house looked like was blocked / not remembered/ exact place of the room is unknown other than the view out of the window.
    - The presence in the room with you was not a harmful one it was either your past remembrance as ashley( not enjoying the life as ashley) or it was Ashley's memory( unhappy with that existance, constantly trapped in bed her only access out side being the window),
    -if fear was not installed into your consciousness while awake, you wouldn't fear anything at all while asleep.
    -If you want to explore more instead of hyper react to your dreams/in your dream, you just need to ask yourself one question. "what was I doing just before this?", the answer is "I was laying down in bed or laying down to sleep"(this is my own tigger to enjoy a dream without limitations of the 3d mind, which I always have blocking me at the begining of a dream)
    -Most people never lucid dream because they always ask themsleves "what am I doing Now..or why am I doing this?, or what is coming next!!?"( questions that you cannot answer.) then fear grips them and they let the dream run them..

Question for you Netelus,
    Have you openly spoken and asked the question recently of 'Who was I in a past Life?" or been reading about or discussing with anyone about possible past lives, not nessesarily your own? . Also is someone close to you having a baby soon?
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If one applies the ideas of quantum physics to dreaming, then the scenario you experienced may also have been experienced by "Ashley" on her birthday in another place, time or dimension. I personally believe that more of this reality could be understood if we knew more about our other "reality" of the dreamstate. Quantum theories validate all states of conciousness as we are all made of quarks and our lives are made up from experiences regardless of how we gain them. As your "Ashley" expereince obviously had an impact on your life, I hold that last statement to be true.

most sincerely
    Halenin

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halenin For This Post:

donk (11th March 2013), JohnEAngel (21st March 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Were you Ashley B in another lifetime?

+ Reply to Thread