+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from Sun.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from S

I disagree that it's plasma, that's where I disagree with you. I disagree with the NASA Stooge on the other object being an Coronal Hole Anomaly. Certainly I am curious from an Quantum pov what the interpretation of it all is, specially in relation to dimensions/densities, time, gateways etc. Yes, I already know it's a Star Gate, and yes I already know that is an Mothership and Energy Beam (and so do the majority of those that have posted on this thread, which agree with me), but it is still interesting to me to hear others thoughts, opinions and theories on this. Certainly if you wish to share from a Quantum Mechanics / Dynamics pov, I'd love to hear it.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from S

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Oh, I wasn't doubting your qualifications, specifically.
    Anyway, thanks.
    Forget about NASA we have our own expert on these things here in PA Dreams baby:wink

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Logan (here)
    I have another forum I've posted at for many years. It's just a small tight-nit bunch of regular guys talking video games and professional wrestling. You know... intellectual stuff.

Anyway I have been GENTLY posting small bits of info on things I find around here that I think would be neat to share. I never share my personal opinions on the topic, I just put it out there.

Someone ALWAYS jumps to NASA and posts whatever NASA says. For me to try and dispute what NASA says to them would make me look like an asshole or something. It's very frustrating.

No one was able to dispute the pyramid-shaped UFO's in China. That was a small victory. But people are so "grounded" in their day to day life of work and TV and traffic jams that they never think further about it. They just blow it off and talk about football or March Madness.
    I was having a beer with a couple of my old pals and I mentioned something about Daddy Bush being a pedophile and murderer Oh really the both said and I was thinking well David Icke said.....that was it they mocked me and started laughing at me and asked me if I really believed that nut case. I gave up and went home. I made a mistake by mentioning the ICKE word. If I had said I read a book that said Bush was a paedophile they would have listened. Also I must say that if you are in company and say something and refer to the internet you get the same response....don't believe anything you read there. If it comes from a book that seems to be ok for some strange reason. Any idiot can write a book.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

fractal being (18th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012), Mike Gorman (16th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

It’s nauseatingly dry & more related to electro-magnetics really

This touches a bit on it:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...7015730500390X
    and this
    http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/200...JA014114.shtml

None of this really exactly explains the video's phenomenon, but it sure does look familiar & similar occurrences have been noted, magnetics, plasma, heat & space mix in funny ways for us terrestrial thinkers.

but plasma vortices are very common in space, they make nebula's beautiful & are a fun topic to look into, I first started looking into this to explain the double helix structures that are seen in certain nebulas.

Is this the answer? I don't know, I wasn't there.. it certainly seems like it could be a more energetic version of what is described in those two papers; or maybe its a "mothership" (why can't it be a fathership? or a grandfather ship? is it pregnant?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alekahn (18th March 2012), peace (16th March 2012), pickle (16th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/...3_171_1024.jpg

Great post !!!...incredible video....
    ....and I couldn't help posting one of Nasa SDO images of the SUN, today ....amazing times we live in !

Namasté
    Hi Mariablue triangle seems to be still there.

Stan

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ora Merengue (here)
    The Henson Stargate earlier today.

Wait a minute...is that a Reptilian in there?...
    Are you from Glasgow Ora Merengue?

Stan

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

In my continuing series "Stupid and Insane Explanations NASA gives for Anomalies they don't want to admit are ET/ED Related" , we have the episode:

NASA Tries and Fails to Explain the Triangle Star Gate.....

Their explanation? It's a Lens Flare.......

Now, just using common sense and logic, every human has an or should have an adequate amount of. I call BS! On, that explanation. What do you guys think? Would you believe that's a lens flare? Now keep in mind, lens flares are big bright things, always. That....is a dark giant triangle.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 16th March 2012 at 05:18.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

niki (16th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #88
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    In my continuing series "Stupid and Insane Explanations NASA gives for Anomalies they don't want to admit are ET/ED Related" , we have the episode:

NASA Tries and Fails to Explain the Triangle Star Gate.....

Their explanation? It's a Lens Flare.......

Now, just using common sense and logic, every human has an or should have an adequate amount of. I call BS! On, that explanation. What do you guys think? Would you believe that's a lens flare? Now keep in mind, lens flares are big bright things, always. That....is a dark giant triangle.
    Hehe... NASA... is there anything they don't know? What a completely inane explanation for a huge dark triangular object inside the sun!
    I am surprised we are actually being 'allowed' to see it.
    I don't know what either video is showing us, but I find it exciting as can be!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to markoid For This Post:

bennycog (16th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #89
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

All the best,

Ora
    Last edited by Ora Merengue; 16th March 2012 at 11:27. Reason: Answered the wrong post

15. Link to Post #90
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pretty close, from Stirling.

Now living in The Land of the Clog.

You're from Edinburgh? Isn't that where a crèche is something involving two cars travelling at speed?

All the best,

Ora

16. Link to Post #91
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Highclere, Hampshire
    21st Jul 2002

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2002/uk2002cc.shtml

love kevlar

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

gypsybutterflykiss (16th March 2012), Hughe (16th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012), mab777 (16th March 2012), STATIC (16th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Frankly I'm about ready to call The Resonance Project Foundation and personally ask Nassim Haramein to have a look at this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Post:

STATIC (16th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Ah you should! I would love his input on it! That would be awesome.

Found another video that shows close up of the Mothership. You can actually see the three energy beams connected to it in this one.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (18th March 2012), niki (16th March 2012), Realeyes (17th March 2012), STATIC (16th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

I left a voicemail in the general mailbox over there. Hopefully something pops up on YouTube over the next couple months with Nassim weighing in on it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

How do you know it's a mother ship and not something else...like some space creature feeding off the sun like some fish feeding on coral reefs? To be clear I'm not entirely convince either way...just very curious on learning more to why you KNOW this is a mothership? That's a very bold claim, I'm just looking for something logical to grasp onto. I'm not really concern with the triangle shape because these magnetic fluxes are common. I'm also not discrediting your idea of a stargate simply because I've study plenty of Egyptian/Sumerian history that seems to point to the sun being God and/or a star gate....

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

TargeT (16th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Peace,

The best analogy I can give you, is like going up to someone standing in a field with a herd of horses, and asking them how they know they are standing in a field of horses, and that they're not a field of elephants or giraffes. And, I'm obviously not the only one here that knows/thinks/believes/feels that it's a Mothership.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th March 2012), Peace of Mind (16th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Peace,

The best analogy I can give you, is like going up to someone standing in a field with a herd of horses, and asking them how they know they are standing in a field of horses, and that they're not a field of elephants or giraffes. And, I'm obviously not the only one here that knows/thinks/believes/feels that it's a Mothership.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, just wanted to see how you (and others) came to this realization. I figure since these claims were so strong... there must be some evidence of these claims other than what's seen in the vid. I'm hoping you'll see where I'm coming from... there's been a lot of trickery around here lately. This thread is sapping some serious energy, hopefully that energy will not be wasted.

Also, what do you think will happen... what should we do or expect? in your opinion...

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

fractal being (18th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Has anyone considered that whatever the object in P#93 caused the massive triangle to appear?

The first object was on the 13th and the Triangle on the 14th correct?
    Last edited by STATIC; 16th March 2012 at 22:17.

31. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    I'm not saying you're wrong, just wanted to see how you (and others) came to this realization. I figure since these claims were so strong... there must be some evidence of these claims other than what's seen in the vid. I'm hoping you'll see where I'm coming from... there's been a lot of trickery around here lately. This thread is sapping some serious energy, hopefully that energy will not be wasted.

Also, what do you think will happen... what should we do or expect? in your opinion...

Peace
    I totally understand where you are coming from, I just can't think of any other way to explain it. I could give the rest of the reasons, evidence, others that have independently confirmed it. But, when one already knows what a Star Gate and a Mothership looks like, as most of us that have posted in the thread do on what ever level that is, whether instinctively or otherwise, the video evidence and photos are all that are necessary to clearly/plainly see that it is a Mothership and that the Triangle is a Star Gate. That is why I said what I said and how I said it.

As for what I think/know will happen? Nothing to spectacular, the Sun is being upgraded into a Blue Star, this has already been discussed in this thread.

What to do/expect. Well, you can continue to study the space, sun, etc. If you're really into Astronomy, as for what to expect, well like I said it's turning into a Blue Star, that's a GOOD thing. It will become more stable which is what we want. As for the star gate, well it's been there for several billion years atleast, so not entirely sure what you're intimating over these questions? As I've already said several times, and you know I really don't like repeating myself....NOTHING apocolyptic is going to happen or end of the world type stuff. It's just super cool things to look at and super cool/interesting video to watch.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 16th March 2012 at 22:05.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (18th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (16th March 2012), modwiz (16th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Default 12-3-2012 - Huge Triangle Sun Anomaly

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Alekahn (18th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast