+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from Sun.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from S

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    certainly did not believe the explanation.. but it is what is being told to everyone..
    But what, specifically, makes it unbelievable to you?

Like I said, I am no astrophysicist, so I would be grateful for a specific rebuttal (not necessarily from you), based on what is observable.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

2. Link to Post #62
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: NASA Images, Show StarGate In Our Sun, and Video of Mothership pulling off from S

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/...3_171_1024.jpg

Great post !!!...incredible video....
    ....and I couldn't help posting one of Nasa SDO images of the SUN, today ....amazing times we live in !

Namasté

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), Logan (15th March 2012), thew88 (15th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Actually that was a really great talk on the vid, and made a lot of sense... however, that large massive dark HUGE triangular shaped ejection... well what's the diagnosis on that one? If it's another ejection about to happen, it's going to be a doozy! Remember, the other was the size and shape of Jupiter. Nothing to shake off as is.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

NeverMind (15th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I found the type of pyramid pictured interesting. It looks to like the Russian pyramids described by Wikcock in his latest book. These pyramids have base angles of 70 degrees giving them a more 'towering' look. I have been meaning to construct a small model of one of these pyramids. I have had a Gizeh type for years to amplify my vibrational remedies.
    Found this image about the Stargate. The Human
    brain like to make a triangle out of it, but it isn't:

Name:  coronalhole.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  17.4 KB
    Remember Who You Are!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

bennycog (15th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th March 2012), Kristin (15th March 2012), NeverMind (15th March 2012), TargeT (15th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

That doesn't really show the whole picture though, does it?

That's a graphical representation, not a real picture of the sun. When you look at the sun, you see a triangle.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (15th March 2012), fractal being (18th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I'm blown away by this video. It's about time we find out about our sun and it's true nature. I wonder what was on the images that they did not want us to see. My guess, is that planet sized space craft were passing through the gate. Thanks for the great find D.I.D
    My inner self or gut feeling is here comes Nibiru if this is really happening and being covered up!

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    If you or anyone else believes that explanation. I have swamp land in Arizona I'd like to sell you and the others.
    I fully agree here!

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Blah, The Nibiru's (they were a culture/race not a planet!) Mothership/Planetoid was blown up in 2003 and became part of the Kepler Belt. Long story that one. But, seriously guys, like I said...there is NOTHING invasiony or end of the world about this. It's just a star gate.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoungSoul (here)
    Should I be worried or should I rejoice?
    Both! Walk softly and start carrying a big stick with you just in case .

14. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Quote Posted by YoungSoul (here)
    Should I be worried or should I rejoice?
    Both! Walk softly and start carrying a big stick with you just in case .

15. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    certainly did not believe the explanation.. but it is what is being told to everyone..
    But what, specifically, makes it unbelievable to you?

Like I said, I am no astrophysicist, so I would be grateful for a specific rebuttal (not necessarily from you), based on what is observable.

he says it is very common.. i have not come across it, though i am no astrophysicist either
    in the first video down on this link there looks to be three tethers going out to the object.. and ol matey on the msn webpage says that what we are seeing is the end of the filiment. staring directly into it's hole.. i cant see three tethers joining into one like that and showing us a hole the size of jupiter.. just did not fit right with me.. but if i sat down with the knowledgable people and they showed me how it could happen i guess i could not argue..
    just my observation...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...debate-videos/
    Last edited by bennycog; 15th March 2012 at 21:22. Reason: forgot link..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

fractal being (18th March 2012), NeverMind (15th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Not to mention if you look at the video in the Original Post on this thread, that thing literally moves perfectly sideways and the tether/energy beam detaches it's self snapping back partially into the surface of the sun and causing a shockwave.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012), toothpick (16th March 2012), WhiteFeather (15th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #73
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

there must be loads of guys working at nasa absolutely desperate to get things into the open....imagine you work there...unbearable...I am not surprised if employees slip info when they can..

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    maybe the only reason NASA are putting this out is because they actually do not have a skooby doo whats happening. lost for words as they say, so they want alternative thinkers who can think outside the box to come to some conclusions.

just a thought

peace

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), bennycog (16th March 2012), toothpick (16th March 2012), WhiteFeather (15th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #74
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Not to mention if you look at the video in the Original Post on this thread, that thing literally moves perfectly sideways and the tether/energy beam detaches it's self snapping back partially into the surface of the sun and causing a shockwave.
    Pretty common activity for plasma, its more fluid than water in those conditions.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Well then my dear friend, I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, because this is one where I absolutely 100% Disagree with you. That is not a plasma stream, and it's not a Coronal Hole. I know what they look like and their general behavoir characteristics and I can say with absolute confidence that it is a mothership and energy beam. Even without the multiple confirmations of every Off Worlder soul in this thread, plus my own ET/ED contacts and those of several of my friends confirming as such.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), crosby (16th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012), WhiteFeather (15th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #76
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Henson Stargate earlier today.

Wait a minute...is that a Reptilian in there?...

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ora Merengue For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th March 2012), fractal being (18th March 2012), highlyter (16th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012), mab777 (16th March 2012), Peace of Mind (16th March 2012), WhiteFeather (15th March 2012), Wind (16th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Thank you, Benny. :-)

Maybe there are others who are better versed in astrophysics, so they can enlighten us.
    Because without serious discussion within astrophysics there can be no, well, serious discussion about this.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

bennycog (16th March 2012), Peace of Mind (16th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Nice find, Some information maybe missing but I think NASA's whiters are starting to wake up and give those who want it some of that information..

Lost in Space the movie (1998), the Jupiter 2 was a triangular type craft which to escape burning up in the suns corona used a hyper jump (from thier hyper drive, not entirely sure on the device's name in the movie, don't quote me on the name of it) to jump through the sun using it as a portal to another galaxy which makes them lost in space.
    I always wonder why critics attack sci-fi movies for bad scripts and try to keep attendance or viewing of the movie down, when its not the script thats the important information, its the technology they use.
    A grain of salt is needed to dull the flavor of bad information but can also add flavor to make good information easier to injest...
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), Logan (16th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I'd like to see someone who is heavily versed in Quantum Mechanics/Dynamics and Hyper Physics weigh in on this also. It would be certainly an interesting contrast and add great depth to the conversation.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), bennycog (16th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Well then my dear friend, I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, because this is one where I absolutely 100% Disagree with you. That is not a plasma stream, and it's not a Coronal Hole. I know what they look like and their general behavoir characteristics and I can say with absolute confidence that it is a mothership and energy beam. Even without the multiple confirmations of every Off Worlder soul in this thread, plus my own ET/ED contacts and those of several of my friends confirming as such.
    agree to disagree on what? I'm pretty sure I haven't taken a stance on anything other than mentioning that I have seen plasma react in similar ways & that it’s a plausible explanation.

You can be "absolutely 100% confident" all you want, I am starting to stray from absolutes, the only thing "knowing" seems to do is block you from further understanding.

HyperPhysics is an educational resource about physics, so you want someone who knows the tool or what?

I'm pretty well versed in things related to quanta & I have weighed in, but you don't want to hear it apparently, you already "know".
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th March 2012 at 23:11.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aranuk (16th March 2012), bennycog (16th March 2012), Normalguy31 (16th March 2012), Peace of Mind (16th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast