+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Frequencies of colours and shapes.

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Frequencies of colours and shapes.

I think it's uber (yea, I mean uber) cool that you found a link between the cymatic of 432 and watermelon tourmaline. ... I've always been fascinated by tourmine.

This is a very interesting thread! I love it!

~gypsy

(don't forget to hum yourselves a little tune from your hearts while you go about your days

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Here is the cymatic for 432:

Notice the hint of a heart shape. In the C note based chakra/note correspondence with C=base then A is the heart of 4th.
    First thing it made me think of is the mineral/gemstone tourmaline, which sometimes has exactly that "trigonal" shape in the Z-axis (which would be a cross section of a long crystal.

(Tourmaline comes in many colors, and this crystal - pink interior with green exterior - is known as "watermelon" tourmaline)

Tourmaline crystals, when heated, give off enough ions that you don't have to "believe" in crystals, the crystal is piezoelectric and ion discharge can be measured. I have seen some goofy use of this: tourmaline crystal in a hairdryer, supposed to reduce frizzy hair.

This isn't just to throw a bunch of silly factoids on the table, but rather in the hope that it catalyzes some avenues of thought about that particular crystalline structure - and how it compares to the cymatic for 432Hz. Those crystals grow out of a solution, and it makes me wonder if the Earth was emitting that frequency (or maybe more likely, some lower harmonic of that frequency) into the solution. Seems like if the crystal started to grow in that shape (from the frequency that was vibrating the solution) that the crystal would keep building itself in that shape even if the frequency stopped or changed.

More questions than answers, but it got me wondering... :~)

Dennis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th March 2012), modwiz (19th March 2012), Poly Hedra (20th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Here is the cymatic for 432:

Notice the hint of a heart shape. In the C note based chakra/note correspondence with C=base then A is the heart of 4th.
    First thing it made me think of is the mineral/gemstone tourmaline, which sometimes has exactly that "trigonal" shape in the Z-axis (which would be a cross section of a long crystal.

(Tourmaline comes in many colors, and this crystal - pink interior with green exterior - is known as "watermelon" tourmaline)

Tourmaline crystals, when heated, give off enough ions that you don't have to "believe" in crystals, the crystal is piezoelectric and ion discharge can be measured. I have seen some goofy use of this: tourmaline crystal in a hairdryer, supposed to reduce frizzy hair.

This isn't just to throw a bunch of silly factoids on the table, but rather in the hope that it catalyzes some avenues of thought about that particular crystalline structure - and how it compares to the cymatic for 432Hz. Those crystals grow out of a solution, and it makes me wonder if the Earth was emitting that frequency (or maybe more likely, some lower harmonic of that frequency) into the solution. Seems like if the crystal started to grow in that shape (from the frequency that was vibrating the solution) that the crystal would keep building itself in that shape even if the frequency stopped or changed.

More questions than answers, but it got me wondering... :~)

Dennis
    I'm a little slow catching up on this post, Dennis, but the tourmaline connection is a good catch. There has to be relevance. I love toumaline. Very orgaqnic for a gem, the skin on them is like bark. Some aquamarines have that too. Not that shape though.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I wanted to address shapes for a moment. I once read something, I believe it was by Rudolph Steiner, but not sure - where creating a geometric design balances the emotions and mind.

I was working with kids in their pre-teens at the time and decided to experiment. It worked, at least in my classroom. At first I wondered if it was just shifting the focus, as opposed to the actual geometric figures themselves. So, I tried just having them create other designs. While each time the creation process did great shifting, it did seem that creating geometric designs took it one stop further. Of course this wasn't a professionally controlled experiment, so only my observation and having the children share how they felt after each.

I have since applied this to my own life. When I am emotionally upset about something I sit down and create a few geometric designs, it always works for me. I also am an amateur painter. While painting a picture also helps greatly to shift my focus, somehow (IMO) it doesn't bring the same peace and balance. Has anyone else had experience with this?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

MariaDine (25th March 2012), Poly Hedra (20th March 2012), TargeT (19th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Poly Hedra (20th March 2012), TargeT (19th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I wanted to address shapes for a moment. I once read something, I believe it was by Rudolph Steiner, but not sure - where creating a geometric design balances the emotions and mind.

I was working with kids in their pre-teens at the time and decided to experiment. It worked, at least in my classroom. At first I wondered if it was just shifting the focus, as opposed to the actual geometric figures themselves. So, I tried just having them create other designs. While each time the creation process did great shifting, it did seem that creating geometric designs took it one stop further. Of course this wasn't a professionally controlled experiment, so only my observation and having the children share how they felt after each.

I have since applied this to my own life. When I am emotionally upset about something I sit down and create a few geometric designs, it always works for me. I also am an amateur painter. While painting a picture also helps greatly to shift my focus, somehow (IMO) it doesn't bring the same peace and balance. Has anyone else had experience with this?

can you provide examples, what do you mean exactly when you say "creating" do you mean "reproducing"... a picture is worth a thousand words etc...

I must not be understanding this correctly, this machine destroyes microbes in the body?

Our bodies need microbes (bacteria etc.) right? that's how our digestive track works...
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th March 2012 at 18:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Poly Hedra (20th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I mean drawing once from scratch.

http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html

I wasn't able to post a picture, maybe someone else can do it for me? Thanks, B

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Poly Hedra (20th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

I am very much interested in this, how vibration and frequency permeate all the senses. My work in both Art and music often considers the inter connectedness.

A great Artist to consider is Kandinsky who was a synaesthete, meaning that he could see sound as color, and vice versa. His writings on color theory sometimes bordered on the mystical, as his own interpretations and visual impressions took on almost paranormal qualities. Kandinsky experimented with color and minimal composition, eschewing reality from his work. Like music, his paintings were renderings of emotional states, and while it is easy to feel sadness when looking at an image of a tragic scene, Kandinsky's work would communicate the same feelings without incorporating representational elements

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Axman (21st March 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2012), Poly Hedra (20th March 2012), seko (19th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I mean drawing once from scratch.

I wasn't able to post a picture, maybe someone else can do it for me? Thanks, B
    Ahh ok, this makes sense.

so the exersize is done when emotional disturbance is obvious or to "settle the mind" before a test or ?

Flesh it out a bit more for me

This page is pretty disparaging of the "rife" machine... I'm going to catigorize it as "bunK" for now
    RIFE : http://torque.oncloud8.com/archives/000548.html
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th March 2012 at 23:20.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2012), Poly Hedra (20th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

The whole idea of the frequencies of the earth creating the structure of our planet is very cool to think about. I got interested in crystals a while back and moved on to something else. I used to carry around a moss agate for healing. Definately time to learn about crystals.
    Ba-ba-Ra
    I know what you are saying about the geometric shapes having an effect. I have always thought this and spend my time thinking about how and why this happens.
    I started drawing geometric shapes because I was curious about how they would affect my perception. I hav e these geometric designs on my wall so I can look at them. Its really cool, they start to become 3D and change a lot. I honestly feel myself feeling clear. (only way I can explain) Do you know what I mean?
    Dorjezigzag
    I love Kandinsky and he has been a huge influence on me. I used to draw music (copy kandinsky) I always wondered what Kandinsky would have created if he were alive now, with all the technology we have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	geometry 04_jpeg.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	14853  
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 20th March 2012 at 11:58.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (21st March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

[QUOTE=TargeT;451860
    Ahh ok, this makes sense.

so the exersize is done when emotional disturbance is obvious or to "settle the mind" before a test or ?

Flesh it out a bit more for me
    [/QUOTE]

Before a test would be good as would bring the mind into focus. It is said geometric designs calm the distraught mind and help clear a confused mind. Adding color also brings in another vibration - colors that a pleasing or soothing to you - or colors that are exciting to you if you need energy.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 20th March 2012 at 16:57.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Poly Hedra (21st March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conec (here)
    The whole idea of the frequencies of the earth creating the structure of our planet is very cool to think about. I got interested in crystals a while back and moved on to something else. I used to carry around a moss agate for healing. Definately time to learn about crystals.
    Ba-ba-Ra
    I know what you are saying about the geometric shapes having an effect. I have always thought this and spend my time thinking about how and why this happens.
    I started drawing geometric shapes because I was curious about how they would affect my perception. I hav e these geometric designs on my wall so I can look at them. Its really cool, they start to become 3D and change a lot. I honestly feel myself feeling clear. (only way I can explain) Do you know what I mean?
    Dorjezigzag
    I love Kandinsky and he has been a huge influence on me. I used to draw music (copy kandinsky) I always wondered what Kandinsky would have created if he were alive now, with all the technology we have.

Since you are drawn to this mode, you might find it interesting to experiment with a communal design.

We did this one: Have a small group (3 to 6) sit around a table, each with his own color pencils and a plain piece of paper. Each begins his own design with a geometric figure (or figures) and then passes it on to the next person, who then adds their figure - continue doing this until the person who began the design considers theirs complete. It's not only fun, but quite interesting.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Poly Hedra (21st March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

So what fascinates me is the application of geometric designs along with colour and sound to create an effect on a human being. Advertising uses it all the time to manipulate us. But what if we turned the tide and used the same priniciples to promote positive outcome, peace of mind etc. I think about the advertising industry using colours to manipulate. Mc Donalds who used to use yellow and red because it was a fast food outlet and red and yellow meant that you moved along and made room for the next punter. These days the colours have changed to mute browns and beiges. SO colour theory is alive and well in the world of commerce. But not so much in every day life. What if we can create an image/frequency/shape/sound that is extremely beneficial to us? Colour being beneficial to the perciever and also sound makes me wonder if this is possible. I would love some opinions on this.
    P.S
    Could someone give me a good link to the frequencies of crystals or something related to that as I have been searching google but only found crystal frequencies relating to modern electronic. Quartz etc. Thanks.
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 20th March 2012 at 21:24.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Here is an article about the use of music and sound to effect the population.
    Written by Leonard G. Horowitz
    http://2012yayas.com/FaceTheMusic.html

Here is an excerpt
    "Assuming the field of physics, including biophysics, is valid, and the universe, including life, is primordially constructed energetically-- mathematically/harmonically/musically--energy (including bioenergy or spirituality as a medium of consciousness) impacts us physically very powerfully, and is mediated vibrationally, really hydrosonically, through sounds' effects on water.(6)

Water, nearly eighty percent of human body weight, is a liquid crystal superconductor. "Structured water" science,(7) as well as the field of electro-genetics,(6) proves this thesis adequately, given light (photons) and sound (phonons) have been shown to signal communications within and between cells , via a liquid crystal proteo-glycan matrix in cells and tissues.(6) This strongly evidences the theory of hydrosonic creationism involving DNA and structured water.(7) Thus, bio-creation and health restoration may have more to do with frequencies of sound energy, or music, than has been thought.

There are a lot of people who consider modern music annoying. Many become emotionally disturbed listening to certain types of music. What few people realize, regardless of the type of music played in the Western World, the standard Anglo-American tuning for instruments and voices was instituted at the same time, by the same agents and agencies, advancing acoustic war studies for inducing "mass hysteria."(8) "

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by conec (here)
    So what fascinates me is the application of geometric designs along with colour and sound to create an effect on a human being. Advertising uses it all the time to manipulate us. But what if we turned the tide and used the same priniciples to promote positive outcome, peace of mind etc. I think about the advertising industry using colours to manipulate. Mc Donalds who used to use yellow and red because it was a fast food outlet and red and yellow meant that you moved along and made room for the next punter. These days the colours have changed to mute browns and beiges. SO colour theory is alive and well in the world of commerce. But not so much in every day life. What if we can create an image/frequency/shape/sound that is extremely beneficial to us? Colour being beneficial to the perciever and also sound makes me wonder if this is possible. I would love some opinions on this.
    P.S
    Could someone give me a good link to the frequencies of crystals or something related to that as I have been searching google but only found crystal frequencies relating to modern electronic. Quartz etc. Thanks.
    The use of color is a major branch of passive magic. Passive magic is much overlooked and is the 'free energy' of the energetic environment. It is subtle, most of the time, but is both accumulative and an aid in focusing. Focus creates a clearer reality and one more in tune with our conscious desires. The passive magical life is one of being playful, in a masterful way, with ones' surroundings.

The days of the week reveal archetypal connections with planets and these have their own color associations. One can choose to harmonize with day for instance. Friday, Viernes, is Spanish and consonant with verdant and the color is Green. Thorsday, or Jueves, is Jupiter/Zeus, king of teh gods and vibrates with regal Purple. Red is Mars, or Martes/Tuesday. Wearing Red to bed could be considered stimulation. The word could in my last sentence make it a conditional phrase and is therefore not a definite or declarative statement. My pedantry is me being proactive against trolling on a subject that is certainly open to interpretation.

Returning to color, one can also wear a color to invoke the influence for health and/or chakra feeding. Red is definitely recommended if you are trying for a bit more confidence or energy. Once again, the simple act of choosing a color for its' influence is a powerful psychological reinforcement tool.

Wearing Blue, especially about the neck, is very useful when speaking is a part of ones activities. The deep cerulean blue of a clear day is the Blue frequency that I find is the most helpful of the many Blue frequencies available. Blue-Green Aquamarine is very much a supporter of immune function because it is the frequency of the minor Thymus chakra. At one time the Thymus chakra was the most important one. Now, the Heart has moved to that position.
    Last edited by modwiz; 21st March 2012 at 13:00.

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Dose sound create form, or is vibration the corner stone of 3D, yes to both.-- life -- source -- DNA is the code activated by light.

Light Our Sun is the broad castor for all the code’s of color in light-beyond visual range beyond any possible knowing how this works is our 3D solar system, in turn gets its life codes from the milky way core sun holding it all together.

Trillions of core suns with out number combine to co create this awareness including the spec of awareness we call 3D life.

Focus - expanding the full spectrum of light combined we all hold with in is a doing, Not a knowing just as our Sun radiates its light to us unconditionally, it’s a allowing of our light to radiate out from us unconditionally with our thought or thinking. Just cast your bread on the water’s. or in this case - cast your full color spectrum from that light source from with in that we are. No think-- Do. SHINE. With out thought as the Sun that you are.

Learn to shine not speak. Speaking stops the presses of shining as source. it’s a BEING the light not a doing. You don’t have to do if you are the light. Simply shine, shine, shine, shine, just like our father Sun shine on all things in your radiance. With out explanation shine. Thought is the VEIL. Shine is Source behind the VEIL. Be brilliant not intelligent shine, shine, shine. this little light of mine.

Last edited by ljwheat; 21st March 2012 at 15:14.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th March 2012), Poly Hedra (23rd March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Those descriptions are very interesting Modwiz. Passive magic sounds very sublime.
    I would love to know more about the use of colour in passive magic. Are there any links you could give me?

Here is another link(one of many) to the different properties of colour and how they affect us. It mentions a bit about esoteric meaning and chakras.
    http://athma-pure.com/color.aspx

edit: this is a link to quite an old book by a guy called Dr. Edwin Babbitt.
    The Principles of Light and Colour 1878
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3277374/Th...D-Babbitt-1878

edit: Does anybody know of any links between sound/frequencies relating to different parts of the body? I can see that blue is related to the throat chakra.
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 23rd March 2012 at 01:38.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

modwiz (2nd April 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Conec, Thanks for starting this thread. I was stumped on too many self amassed ideas and tangents shooting off in many directions. I am for the most part an artist who got waylaid with sciences along with too many things like world histories.

RE The-Principles-of-Light-and-Color-by-Edwin-D-Babbitt-1878 .... Pgs 18 and 19 do touch upon an area of waves which interests me. Where waves might be differentiated as "standing waves", according to some. Though this book refers to and leaves it at 'beauty'. (Not me under-rating beauty, not at all! After all what is the use of galaxies bereft of beauty?). I'm very drawn to a special context of the concentric wave format. ... I bring up this aspect, apparently 'discovered' by Tesla around the same period of time (late 1800s). Wherein Tesla worked out a positive-feedback of the wave which apparently ratchets up the power to levels of tremendous potential... Naturally the parasites of our world jumped on it for it's destructive weaponry potential. One of the beauties of this wave format was much later picked up by Dr David Bohm, (seemingly to me). As an application in his holographic-implicate-order context (the matrix for the younger ones).

My most recent read relating to your thread was a book by Dr. Leonard Horowitz-- Excerpts in images below. To my knowledge, Horowitz was among the first online writers to expose some murky world secrets, (largely related to world-health malfeasance and more). I always preferred the brighter subjects of life, but also was 'victimized' in a sense, where my dear dad was a WWII-would-be-wistleblower.... Separate story, off topic. Adding to the militant deviance of 440:

Horowitz's book is mostly positive in nature. He gives a long list of references, ultimately supporting a notion that mere art graphics can stimulate corrective, healing effects. This following graphic appears to have been a favorite of his.

I would love to fully 'read' your linked book. It looks comprehensive. However, i don't like staring at display panels all day. Your link won't allow copy-paste (a publisher's bane?). Whereas Horowitz's ebook seemed to allow copy-paste, which is vital for me to paste into mp3 conversion-- Read-to-me, let's me work and play outdoors. This stuff takes time for me to work out.

Too many connections here to balance within one thread. So i better sign off, hoping my post fits the thoughts of others agreeably. (PS- my own words should by no means disparage anyone).
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 23rd March 2012 at 11:09.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Alie (25th March 2012), Conchis (13th October 2012), Poly Hedra (24th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Thankd Wavydome. DO you have a lonk to Horowirtz's book? I'd love to read more of that.
    I have a PDF of Babbit's book but I'm not sure if I should upload it here in case of copyright.
    PM me if you want it and I can share it privately.
    I've gotten a lot of information from this thread.
    I've mentioned this book before but it is quite relevant to mention it here.
    A Beginners Guide to Construction the Universe by Michael Schneider.
    I'm now reading about the relationship between the number 12 and frequencies.
    http://www.constructingtheuniverse.com/bookinfo.htm

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (25th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

My most recent read relating to your thread was a book by Dr. Leonard Horowitz-- Excerpts in images below. To my knowledge, Horowitz was among the first online writers to expose some murky world secrets, (largely related to world-health malfeasance and more). I always preferred the brighter subjects of life, but also was 'victimized' in a sense, where my dear dad was a WWII-would-be-wistleblower.... Separate story, off topic. Adding to the militant deviance of 440:

Horowitz's book is mostly positive in nature. He gives a long list of references, ultimately supporting a notion that mere art graphics can stimulate corrective, healing effects. This following graphic appears to have been a favorite of his.

Thanks to both Conec & Wavydome --- As I am researching Chakra information for my new online business, I must say that the information about the 528 heart frequency from Horowitz is a big breakthrough for me. I also see how Modwiz came up with the tuning frequency he uses and talked about in the earlier Posts.
    Last edited by Alie; 26th March 2012 at 00:24.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (25th March 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

[Here is a good ebook from Horowitz with much of the conspiracies that we on PA understand and how changing the frequency is related to creating "SHEEPLE".

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th March 2012), Poly Hedra (26th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast