+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: 9/11: The Official Account of the Pentagon Attack is a Fantasy

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: 9/11: The Official Account of the Pentagon Attack is a Fantasy

wanted to bump this because i agree about hi-tech weapons being used during 9/11

also because Jim mentions Paul Wellstone -- i'd been thinking about him recently -- he was a good man of integrity -- i think he was taken out the same way the young Kennedy was, some new weapon directed at the planes -- real-time testing

Quote Posted by Jim Fetzer (here)
    Well, either we believe in logic and evidence or we do not. Why are you begging the question by assuming that "far fetched technology" was not used? The whole idea was to fool the American people. Do you recall the interview with Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Myers in which they were asked if the Pentagon ever used weapons or devices that were in the development stage and, with some hemming and hawing, Rumsfeld said that, under some special conditions, they might do that? If they had used some kind of directed energy device by creating and electromagnetic field to destroy the computerized components on the King Air A-100 that crashed near the Eveleth-Virginia Airport in Minnesota on 25 October 2002, killing Senator Paul Wellstone, his wife Shiela, their daughter, three aides and the two pilots, are you telling me that that didn't happen because it would have used "far fetched technology"? The Directed Energy Professional Society held its 8th annual meeting in Hawaii in 2004. I recommend "The Sen. Wellstone Assassination", https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Vbf49kzWFw and "The NTSB Failed Wellstone", http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ellstone.shtml And bear in mind Sherlock Holme's wise maxim: "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".
    Last edited by wynderer; 28th August 2012 at 19:28.

2. Link to Post #42
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Who, who, who? Is there an owl in here?

Who did 9/11? Whoever allowed it to happen and then covered it up. The ones helping to cover it up, at any level, are aiding and abetting criminals. Whether they are aware of their abetting is an honest question. I can only observe actions, not motives.

A disclaimer: I am

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Who did 9/11? Whoever allowed it to happen and then covered it up. The ones helping to cover it up, at any level, are aiding and abetting criminals. Whether they are aware of their abetting is an honest question. I can only observe actions, not motives.

Huh? Don't get it. Owl? I just wanted to know who you were referring to when you said "ignore the retard". Don't really see an answer in your reply but whatever dude.

I hope Dennis joins this thread as well as Jim. I will read it with interest but refrain from commenting as I know what I can get like in the heat of the moment. And its not good. For me or the board!
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 28th August 2012 at 19:40.

4. Link to Post #44
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

Huh? Don't get it. Owl? I just wanted to know who you were referring to when you said "ignore the retard". Don't really see an answer in your reply but whatever dude.
    I am claiming retard honors for myself. Calling others retards is not OK.

I may have other names for you, but retard is not one of them. Even if it was OK.

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I may have other names for you, but retard is not one of them.
    Care to enlighten me?

edit. actually please dont. I dont care and dont what to be drawn into word games. Think of me what you will. Whatever makes you happy.
    Peace to you.

can we stay on topic.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 28th August 2012 at 19:51.

6. Link to Post #46
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Care to enlighten me?
    No! Furthermore, I will take my leave now so that worthy contributors can fill this important thread. We have a new member, Jim Fetzer. I do not want him to get a bad idea of the forum and what I have had to say needs to conclude now. I know there can be no discussion of this topic without you showing up, EWO. Must be all those links you have ready to post for our 'enlightenment' on a subject you seem well 'schooled' in.

7. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Care to enlighten me?
    No! Furthermore, I will take my leave now so that worthy contributors can fill this important thread. We have a new member, Jim Fetzer. I do not want him to get a bad idea of the forum and what I have had to say needs to conclude now. I know there can be no discussion of this topic without you showing up, EWO. Must be all those links you have ready to post for our 'enlightenment' on a subject you seem well 'schooled' in.
    chill dude. you don't need to worry about me posting questions that might challenge your ideas. I already said I will be reading only.

I hope Dennis joins this thread as well as Jim. I will read it with interest but refrain from commenting as I know what I can get like in the heat of the moment. And its not good. For me or the board!
    I really did not expect all this stuff from the past to be dug up. I have not even posted my thoughts on this topic in this thread. I just said I hoped the storm was not going to be too bad and wished another forum member well.
    I cant seem to do anything right.
    Sigh.
    Now, please. can we move on.
    Im off to the music thread!
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 28th August 2012 at 19:59.

8. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Well, I as much as the next person get very emotionally charged in this topic, BUT, it seems to me (someone with little educational background) that this event in history is in the past, we may never know the truth but what we all know is that the underlying agenda, is to enslave, divide and conquer, etc. The only reason I am posting to this thread is because I have some questions :

Do you think we will ever get the truth?

How will this inspire you/us to live, knowing that these kinds of GAMES are being played upon us?

I am sincerely asking because this topic frustrates me and fills me with sadness, I really want to know what impact these debates should/can have. IMO, we all agree that this was an inside job, but what can we do about it? Can we do something about it?
    I truly hope that all the attention on this subject will bring people together, not cause a wider rift.

Annette

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012), Finefeather (29th August 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

hi Annette -- maybe part of it is not forgetting all the people who died such terrible deaths, needlessly -- what always breaks my heart is thinking of the people who held hands as they jumped [crying now] -- in a sense, finding the truth is for them --?

oops -- just saw this thread is about the Pentagon 'plane' , so i'm off topic

11. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Were the 9/11 crash sites faked?" (Seattle, on 13 June 2012):

Part 1
    http://archive.org/details/scm-75926...eattlejune1320

Part 2
    http://archive.org/details/scm-75938...eattlejune1320

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim Fetzer For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), mountain_jim (29th August 2012), Muzz (29th August 2012), Selene (29th August 2012), Sierra (29th August 2012), steveofengland (29th August 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #51
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Well, I as much as the next person get very emotionally charged in this topic, BUT, it seems to me (someone with little educational background) that this event in history is in the past, we may never know the truth but what we all know is that the underlying agenda, is to enslave, divide and conquer, etc. The only reason I am posting to this thread is because I have some questions :

How will this inspire you/us to live, knowing that these kinds of GAMES are being played upon us?

I am sincerely asking because this topic frustrates me and fills me with sadness, I really want to know what impact these debates should/can have. IMO, we all agree that this was an inside job, but what can we do about it? Can we do something about it?
    I truly hope that all the attention on this subject will bring people together, not cause a wider rift.

Annette
    All. All of us alternative forumers? Even we 'seem' to have our doubters as to the depth of the depravity of 9/11. The details are needed for those still in the dark. The rest of us have the implications of the crime to deal with. The impact on society has been profound. 9/11 has created a false reality where poeple feel that the indignities of the TSA are better than another 9/11 happening. In their minds the TSA is keeping them safe frpm haveing Mooslims holding box cutters to their throats as they are crashed into buildings. People holding on to this kind of fear will strip naked if they feel it will keep their nightmares safely inside their imaginations. We in some form of understanding have clowns to the left of us, criminals to the right stuck in the middle with the rest of us.

People will start coming together when they realize that is the first step we have to take to solve the rest of our problems. The TV was meant to isolate us in our homes and break up the information sharing (intel) that allows for an informed populace. Now, with TV, they give us extreme positions and send us out to fight over them at work or parties.

The TV has to go. Many apologize or make excuse for it, but they are under the spell. If you have cable you monetarily support the problem. This army needs to be starved. The peasants, sheeple if you prefer, continue to feed the occupational forces and then expect them to go away or change their behavior.

Life is good for them, why should they change?

I, like you, want to see people come together and rediscover community again. It requires getting away from electronics and meeting in the real world, out there.
    Last edited by modwiz; 28th August 2012 at 23:09.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

i think we were all being whammied w/subliminals while we watched the planes hitting the towers again ... & again... & again.....

Time-Warner kept on coming to my door & offering me better & better deals on cable a month or two before 9/11 -- i was raised w/o tv, raised my children w/o it, & used my tv only for movies & documentaries from the library -- but the deal they finally offered was so low that i gave it a 3-month try [cancelling gladly at the end]

later, i thought that they must have wanted as many people as possible to be glued to their tv sets for the crime against our country & the world aka 9/11

15. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, I ask you, what happened to Arthur? Is there a way he can be reached? A lot of his credentials have been hard to validate publicly, but really, just assuming he's telling the truth, why does he not speak now? The last I heard of him was in a Camelot conference that you, Kerry, and he were present at, (awake and aware 2011 if I recall) and you publicly called him out on some contradictions and discrepancies (as you should). Frankly, *if* he is being truthful, he is probably one of the most important witnesses you have ever spoke too, and really, we should be talking about this guy more, even just in the context of 9/11, if he indeed did play the part he claims. He should join the forums, I think that would be productive.
    Last edited by Huma; 29th August 2012 at 06:39.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012), steveofengland (29th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)

Annette
    All. All of us alternative forumers? Even we 'seem' to have our doubters as to the depth of the depravity of 9/11.
    I must say I would be surprised to see someone on this forum who still trusts the official version of events.I certainly have not come across such a person.
    I have however noticed that there are people like myself who want things clarified and for who certain scenarios that have been proposed by the alternative community don't make sense and/or are confusing just as Bill said. The no planes idea being one of them. I have not been convinced on this point so am looking forward to reading this thread with an open mind. I will not be commenting on it however as I seem to annoy people.

Also am I correct in thinking that Arthur has "gone dark" and will probably never contact bill again (for his own safety) but perhaps Bill can clarify?
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 29th August 2012 at 07:45.

18. Link to Post #55
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Hiya Dennis,

My intention was never an intentional hit-and-run, I’m not like that.

Just so you know who I am…I joined the Army National Guard (my father had been an Army Ranger during the Korean war) for a brief period after the Iranian hostage situation due to patriotic reasons. While in boot camp I was in the chow hall line and saw the two soldiers ahead of me had to mark an “x” for their name on the roster. We had just finished map reading class and this showed there was no way for them to call in live fire using coordinates. I do not want to place my life in the hands of people like this so I left the Guard and went full time Air Force.

My first 5 years was administration and the next five years was A-10/F-16 avionic systems. Like most others I received awards and was nominated for many (i.e. strips for exceptional performs, below-the-zone promotion, sergeant of the quarter, master European technician, etc). I completed the requirements for a degree in avionic technologies but did not receive it since the college was late in mailing my transcripts and the cut-off date expired (separation from Air Force). I have about 90 hours total college, mostly through the Air Force.

After separation I worked as a marine electrician and then moved into a marine electronics group. From there I got a job with BellSouth as a line man and then tested into an electronics tech position of which I have held for the last 12 years. I just want you know I am not a complete idiot (though close at times)!

I fell for the official story as I am a patriot. But later came to realize we were set-up. I have been kicked-out of both sides forums for asking them to prove their statements, anti-official story and pro-official story. This subject needs to be addressed as it would in a court, prove your point per the evidence. At one time statements held a lot for me, but no longer. I have since found that there are sociopaths on both sides of the lines. I on occasion work with them and know how to find the truth irregardless of what is stated (so long as the evidence is still there). We have to forget the statements for the most part and focus on the physical evidence. Data can easily be manipulated and distorted (unless write-only technology is involved and even then can be falsified) so the physical evidence is the only part that is confirmable. Even technology has its glitches (mis-routed texts, mis-translated gps signals, false radar signals, etc). Just like some believe the last four seconds of the black box data is missing/corrupt.

People in the alternative community do the same thing as mass media, keep pounding a story until those that listen will believe it. One of the most dangerous people is someone that believes a story and has the wrong facts or distorted facts. I have walked out of a conference because someone well known in the alternate media was out right lying. I confronted this person after the talk and we e-mailed each other numerous times. Without me inquiring this person told of being an insider and refused to put the truth in the public because it would ruin their career. Briefly after that e-mail exchange we dropped communications.

But anyway, the points need to be made as this could turn into a civil war. Are you willing to send your children to their death because you made an error? or made points that were inaccurate? Or made claims that are physically impossible? I am not. We are the race of humanity and need to take care of each other the best way we can. I believed CIT’s story for a long time but after numerous sleepless night realize it can’t work. Know we are on the same side, but the facts need to be correct….especially if this turns into a civil war.

I’ll reread the article and give my evidence as time permits. Rather stuck in a building at this time due to Isaac…lol

Rich

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2012), Christine (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), EYES WIDE OPEN (29th August 2012), HaveBlue (30th August 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th August 2012), jp11 (30th August 2012), Sierra (29th August 2012), steveofengland (29th August 2012), Swan (29th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

am I correct in thinking that Arthur has "gone dark" and will probably never contact bill again (for his own safety) but perhaps Bill can clarify?
    Yes, that's pretty much correct. After being out of circulation for a full two years, he made an appearance at the Camelot Awake and Aware conference in September 2011 -- where on the Saturday evening he stated on the public speaker's panel that (my paraphrase) he could not verify that HAARP had the capabilities that it was rumored to have.

I was astonished. I was sitting next to him, and challenged him. In 2008, he had sent me an e-mail after the May Sichuan earthquake (and after Ben Fulford had posted a YouTube video stating that this was caused by HAARP). Henry told me that Ben Fulford had not got his account quite correct about how HAARP worked, but he confirmed that it could cause earthquakes -- and much else -- and was "a handy-dandy tool".

I reminded him of this statement, and asked him how he now appeared to be saying something different. Henry was flustered, and said that he could not remember contacting me about HAARP previously. I think he was fully truthful. This was not the first time he could not remember having written something important to us.

Henry was probably the most important of all the many Camelot witnesses, but now Kerry and I agree that he cannot be relied upon and we both feel sure he was heavily "leaned on" after his July 2009 public statement at the Barcelona Exopolitics Conference that he had personally been to Mars. Jake Simpson -- who later became similarly unreliable -- told us at that time that "Henry would never be permitted to make that statement again."

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

crosby (30th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), EYES WIDE OPEN (29th August 2012), Hervé (29th August 2012), Huma (30th August 2012), Limor Wolf (30th August 2012), mountain_jim (29th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), Rosco1 (29th August 2012), seko (29th August 2012), Selene (29th August 2012), spuddie (30th August 2012), steveofengland (29th August 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012), Yoda (1st September 2012)

22. Link to Post #57
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

The first point is no wing impact point on the building. This photo shows otherwise:

An aircraft for the most part is an aluminum frame structure with a thin skin made as lite as possible. This photo is from a 6 mph impact with a puppy (just kidding)!

There is no reason to believe the bomb resistant wall should have sustained damage like the WTCs’ clean cut penetrations.

The WTCs had the main supports towards the inside of the tower and therefore easy to penetrate siding was the only obstacle. Unlike the Pentagon which has steel reinforced columns toward the outside of the building due to bomb resistant upgrades.

I do believe this wall was intentionally targeted due to the accounting office and missing funds. Even though the “true terrorists” were willing to do this, the people and structure are still considered a resource and not be completely wasted.

To go one step further in this point that an aircraft did hit, you can also add the 5 light poles that were knocked over in front of the Pentagon.

And the generator in front of the Pentagon as well as a neat punch out in the surrounding fence reflecting an engine penetration.

I guess this will be one part at a time….

Rich

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

wynderer,
    I guess most of my frustration comes from the endless debates I have had with my father, he still believes that the media wouldnt lie to him. Sadly, he is not awake and doesnt understand a great many things. He was a Marine in Vietnam twice and a very proper raised man but denies that this was an inside job. I in no way meant to sound like I want to minimalize this issue or the great sad loss of many innocent lives. Its very important to me and I truly hope the truth does come out. I guess the frustration also comes from the lack of people in my life who I could really discuss this with, that deeply feel the way I do. Most people I know choose to watch the Tv and not even discuss it. It is also one of the reasons I dont have Tv anymore. I too am deeply heartbroken that this and other atrocities happen daily around our world. I do try very hard each day to live honestly and with compassion and weed out as much negativity as I can. (sorry off topic also)

I pray for truth and justice.
    Annette

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th August 2012), modwiz (29th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

The TV was meant to isolate us in our homes and break up the information sharing (intel) that allows for an informed populace. Now, with TV, they give us extreme positions and send us out to fight over them at work or parties.

The TV has to go.
    Life is good for them, why should they change?

I, like you, want to see people come together and rediscover community again. It requires getting away from electronics and meeting in the real world, out there.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post545951

Thank you Modwiz,

I agree,

Annette

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012), modwiz (29th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #60
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    This photo is from a 6 mph impact with a puppy
    Dang - that puppy is going to make one mean watch dog when it grows up .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (29th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast