+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Imminent Televised Event (A Youtube prediction by "visionarypeace")

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Imminent Televised Event:

Very subtle move on changing a few title words and moving it to general discussion arena from were it should belong in the channeled GFL messages. Deception,- deceptions, - deception trying to bring it in to main stream format will not change the message of past un fulfillment, track jumping derailment of moving the GFL into the high life. No offence but this should be moved back to the right forum with all the disclaimers attracted.

And that’s coming from an ex GFL member, when I quit smoking I’d like the smoker’s to stay in the designated smoking area. Just MO. Thank you John XXX

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

bennycog (16th March 2012), D-Day (16th March 2012), Debra (16th March 2012), GK76 (21st March 2012), gooty64 (16th March 2012), Mad Hatter (16th March 2012), Siren Master (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hmm...Fulford...again...public arrest by ninjas...can't wait to see that !!

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I have brought up this not-so-subtle, not-so-insignificant point before, but I'm going to do it again:

The Cabal (especially the viper's nest using the USA as a base of operations) have systematically embedded the Supreme Court Justices and all of the approximately 500 Federal Judges in the United States. Again, these individuals were directly inserted into these positions by the Cabal-controlled presidents (and to some extent, the Cabal-controlled Congress.)

They think they have lifetime appointments - and no one (yet) is challenging that. Well, I challenged it in The Reset Button (the US Constitution actually says the judges "shall hold their offices during good behavior" - it does not say ANYWHERE "lifetime.")

So, arrest all the Cabal members you want. It won't help. (At least, not the way most of us think.) If you've been following the news, you'll know that some of the Big Banks have been fined tens or even hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars! "Wooo Hooo!", you may be thinking... that is, until you realize the scope of the financial crimes is in BILLIONS and even TRILLIONS of dollars. A few million dollar fine is a slight slap on the hand. Worse, they then are immune from further prosecution. When there really are arrests of Cabal members, and when they squirm out, enveloped in the phrase "with prejudice" (they can never be prosecuted again), then you'll know why I have been jumping up and down about first things first - first, we need to replace the judges and prosecutors. Then and only then do we even have a chance of justice.

Dennis
    Thanks Dennis. It gives me a more definitive picture. Until you pointed this out it wasn't even on my radar screen:

Quote Worse, they then are immune from further prosecution. When there really are arrests of Cabal members, and when they squirm out, enveloped in the phrase "with prejudice" (they can never be prosecuted again),...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I hate to be 'party popper' , but I think that those on the top of the pyramid are cleaning middle levels of management. This way they get rid of those who became nuisance for them and consolidate their positions, and at the same time create false impression that cabal is falling apart etc…

It is good thing to dream and see all this, but let's be aware that more, much more is required…

7. Link to Post #45
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

At this stage I'll believe when I see it and until then I will do everything in my power to spread the news of the massive deception us humans have had to live under for the last couple of thousands of years.
    Happy paddys day
    Just move on up and keep on wishing,Remember your dreams are your only schemes.So keep on pushing Take nothing less -not even second best
    And do not obey -you must have your say
    You can past the test

Move on up! Curtis Mayfield

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

bennycog (16th March 2012), Debra (16th March 2012), Earth Angel (16th March 2012), gooty64 (16th March 2012), RunningDeer (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I read this today, and the yearning, hopefull sunnyside of me says, i hope this is true, and their tyranny is finally coming to a close, that is what i want, BUT, and there is always a but, the common sense side of me says, Uh-oh, sounds too good to be true, and this is usually the case!!!
    How many times have things like this been mentioned?
    How many times have we been promised things, all to no avail?
    TOO MANY!!!!
    So, i will carry on as i have been, with a hopeful loving heart, and a watchfull eye, as the propoganda machine continues to spread this stuff, when will it all end, and the truth finally surface?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelly For This Post:

gooty64 (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Viking, I love ya. You always bring optimism to a gloomy crowd and I love you for that. I really do. And because of that I usually read and don't post my negative thoughts.

I just don't see this happening. If arrests are happening, it seems more likely it is for show to make us all hopeful and wait out some glory day int he future when the world will be put right again by some group of 'white hats'. But 'for show' is just that.

Bread and circuses.

(sorry. I still love ya)
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

D-Day (16th March 2012), gooty64 (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), Ontarioguy (16th March 2012), RunningDeer (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by finally there!!! (here)
    At this stage I'll believe when I see it and until then I will do everything in my power to spread the news of the massive deception us humans have had to live under for the last couple of thousands of years.
    Happy paddys day
    And thank you for spreading the word. I'm afraid my family grows tired of my empty promises. In fact, they're staging something. My fear is that my family will hunt down the cabal just so they can turn me over to them! So, in a sense, you and I are in this fight together.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th March 2012 at 13:43.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ontarioguy (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

i love it ......what we focus on expands.......lets do that !!
    and happy paddys day to all

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

jjjones (16th March 2012), kersley (16th March 2012), Kimberley (16th March 2012), modwiz (16th March 2012), Ontarioguy (16th March 2012), RunningDeer (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I have brought up this not-so-subtle, not-so-insignificant point before, but I'm going to do it again:

The Cabal (especially the viper's nest using the USA as a base of operations) have systematically embedded the Supreme Court Justices and all of the approximately 500 Federal Judges in the United States. Again, these individuals were directly inserted into these positions by the Cabal-controlled presidents (and to some extent, the Cabal-controlled Congress.)

They think they have lifetime appointments - and no one (yet) is challenging that. Well, I challenged it in The Reset Button (the US Constitution actually says the judges "shall hold their offices during good behavior" - it does not say ANYWHERE "lifetime.")

So, arrest all the Cabal members you want. It won't help. (At least, not the way most of us think.) If you've been following the news, you'll know that some of the Big Banks have been fined tens or even hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars! "Wooo Hooo!", you may be thinking... that is, until you realize the scope of the financial crimes is in BILLIONS and even TRILLIONS of dollars. A few million dollar fine is a slight slap on the hand. Worse, they then are immune from further prosecution. When there really are arrests of Cabal members, and when they squirm out, enveloped in the phrase "with prejudice" (they can never be prosecuted again), then you'll know why I have been jumping up and down about first things first - first, we need to replace the judges and prosecutors. Then and only then do we even have a chance of justice.

Dennis
    And while we are all standing up waving our "pom pom's" because the wicked witch is dead, as they parade a lineup of crooks across our TV screens in their imminent televised event(cabal owned TV by the way), crooks which the cabal has used as puppets, as we cheer and shout how wonderful it is to see these criminals brought to justice (insert Dennis comment about justice here)... They will be feeding us new pablum in the form of a new system which is run by their "new" puppets, who are all loving and benevolent of course, and their centralized new monetary system backed by precious metals, which they fully control, and we will be so broke and tired and pissed off that we will buy into it, at least most will.

Until we take our power back, the change WILL NOT come from the top down, but HAS TO BE a bottom up change. That means we need to have our own power, our homes, our gardens, our community co-ops and our friends and neighbors held close to the cuff. The election sideshow is sheer entertainment and BS lies.

Until the collective gets to the point that it realizes that all debt is an illusion and that all the resources flow to the top in this fiat system, and that "FREE ENERGY" is just as important a component for any type of transformation to occur then we are not there yet. ARRESTING puppets without free energy is just more of the same with different clothes on. Get mankind OFF the oil and electric grids and there is NO NEED for their stupid centralized global systems, and then the whole debate changes!

the arrest of the puppets in the lower tiers of the power pyramid IS NOT the answer.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th March 2012 at 17:35.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

D-Day (16th March 2012), gooty64 (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), PathWalker (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Imminent...you keep using that word; i don't think it means what you think it means...

Last edited by 13th Warrior; 16th March 2012 at 17:32. Reason: missing t
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

D-Day (16th March 2012), gripreaper (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

sounds tooo good to be true! it certainly isn't time to hold our breath in anticipation ! namaste, love and peace universally had some good laughs reading this thread, love the humor. Thanks everyone, let me know when the un-robeing will began! LOL

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

spiritguide (16th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Jwheat, hey if you are right about this being a channeled message that would be 2 days in a row that the OP has slipped them in. Yesterday it was a cloaked Greg Gliles message.

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Very subtle move on changing a few title words and moving it to general discussion arena from were it should belong in the channeled GFL messages. Deception,- deceptions, - deception trying to bring it in to main stream format will not change the message of past un fulfillment, track jumping derailment of moving the GFL into the high life. No offence but this should be moved back to the right forum with all the disclaimers attracted.

And that’s coming from an ex GFL member, when I quit smoking I’d like the smoker’s to stay in the designated smoking area. Just MO. Thank you John XXX

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (16th March 2012), Mad Hatter (17th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Dennis
    Hi Dennis

Well written post with good insight.

If this event transpires, my belief is that all these cabal implants will stampede to the winning side. Many are good decent people. Isn't that where the whistleblowers come from? Hell, even the Congress will have new buzzwords like 'constitution', 'liberty', 'sound money', 'peace' and 'sovereign'.

For what its worth, it will be the 100th monkey.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

modwiz (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Jwheat, hey if you are right about this being a channeled message that would be 2 days in a row that the OP has slipped them in. Yesterday it was a cloaked Greg Gliles message.

And there are several threads with this theme already, so at the very least it should be merged with that thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...on-of-Light...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-John-Kettler.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ross-the-World

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ljwheat (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

The mechanical separating of "Channeled" messages into a separate sub-forum is at best only an approximation of what would be optimum: the correct sorting of truth from nonsense.

Whether a person is smoking a cigarette, or not, is pretty easy to see (or smell.) Separating truth from nonsense in the general case is not so easy.

The forum mod team can create a "first pass" filter, separating out the more obvious stuff, but then it's up to the forum members to make their own call, and when they see fit, to share their insights, views and knowledge with others.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (16th March 2012), D-Day (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), seko (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: Imminent Televised Event (A Youtube prediction by "visionarypeace")

As noted in the opening post:
    • I switched the video in the opening post from using [VIDEO] markup to using [YOUTUBE] markup, as that automatically shows the Source URL as well, for those on iPhone's and such that don't display inline Flash videos.
    • I indented the text in the opening post and noted that it came from the Youtube poster "visionarypeace", not from Viking's own words.
    • I added the phrase (A Youtube prediction by "visionarypeace") to the thread title, to more accurately describe this thread's contents.

Just for the record -- I think this video is nonsense.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (16th March 2012), D-Day (16th March 2012), Debra (16th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2012), Hervé (16th March 2012), ljwheat (16th March 2012), Mad Hatter (17th March 2012), nearing (16th March 2012), Reirrac (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I tend to agree with you Paul. Anyone could have put the video together. It's just a collage of clips, kind of like a scrapbook.

I had a bee in my bonnet for a couple hours this morning. oops

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As noted in the opening post:
    • I switched the video in the opening post from using [VIDEO] markup to using [YOUTUBE] markup, as that automatically shows the Source URL as well, for those on iPhone's and such that don't display inline Flash videos.
    • I indented the text in the opening post and noted that it came from the Youtube poster "visionarypeace", not from Viking's own words.
    • I added the phrase (A Youtube prediction by "visionarypeace") to the thread title, to more accurately describe this thread's contents.

Just for the record -- I think this video is nonsense.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

I'm all for this coming true and the positive image so count me as a supporter of the vision.

However, when you try to trace the source you have youtube user visionarypeace who says the post was by youtube user larrabeeg, who says the original story was from Mr. Ed at RumorMillNews. You can definitely find the original video there, but for many of us the fact that it's on RMN calls the validity into question.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

D-Day (16th March 2012), gooty64 (16th March 2012), nearing (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Wow, Mr ED. scores again! The only thing he really cares about is how many "hits" his website gets each day. Very bad sign!

Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    I'm all for this coming true and the positive image so count me as a supporter of the vision.

However, when you try to trace the source you have youtube user visionarypeace who says the post was by youtube user larrabeeg, who says the original story was from Mr. Ed at RumorMillNews. You can definitely find the original video there, but for many of us the fact that it's on RMN calls the validity into question.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

modwiz (16th March 2012), nearing (16th March 2012), spiritguide (16th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast