Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sex at Dawn, an Anthropological Review of Sex

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Sex at Dawn, an Anthropological Review of Sex

Quote Posted by Nathalie (here)
    Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    You know for some people having sex with another consenting adult is unnatural. They like kids.
    Some people find sobriety unnatural. They like drugs.
    Others find the whole world unnatural. They like killing.
    It's just there nature right?
    Just because it's our nature doesn't make it right.
    You're describing pathological behaviour. It's interesting you should put sex in that category. Monogamy isn't right or wrong. It's whatever works for you. Personnally, I find that it's unnatural. In the end, it's what sex outside of marriage represents for you that matters. Does it mean loss, betrayal, etc... Like Christopher Ryan said, it's a difficult choice. And if ego stepped out of the way, it wouldn't even be an issue.
    Oh I don't know I find sobriety incredible hard and have struggled with addiction for year, but I don't think I am mentally of physically diseased thank you very much
    I have no problem with people wanting to sleep around, please do, but either don't get married, or marry someone else who is as open as you are.
    Too me it is much more than actually act of sex, it is the time you spend with the other person away from your spouse. Moneys spent on the other person. Emotions being split between multiple person. I am a guy and we have enough problems paying proper attention too one person.
    Last edited by Solstyse; 17th March 2012 at 17:42.
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

Carmen (18th March 2012), DNA (29th March 2012), EnergyGardener (19th March 2012), GCS1103 (17th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    My favorite part and also the art that has the biggest implications for mankind --

Scientifically proven: "When women rule a society, the men get laid more. Everybody's happier. Not one murder, not one infanticide, not one rape, no warfare. It's a very successful society."

Can I get an 'amen'?
    Nearing.

AMEN.

This might stem from the theory that through "survival of the fittest," the winners of the battle also reap the spoils, so that the less fit men (and their women and families) must lose as in, "winner-take-all." We see that going on right now with the efforts of CABAL to leave the rest of the world in ruins... This could be considered as a male dominated CABAL, except to note that one of the primary leadership positions of the CABAL is the royal family, therefore exceptions to this rule must be acknowledged to be Queen Mother and the Queen: Perhaps reptoids are male oriented, incapable of empathy, compassion, and love, and must not to be allowed to exist in any gender? Have they not have failed to demonstrate and provide leadership during their thousands of years of leadership on Earth: To prove otherwise?

I remain suspicious of any humans that contends otherwise. This is as much about fidelity (to all humanity) as it is to any other issue, and therefore for the safety of humanity (and I suspect all other species) going forward, trumps forgiveness and compassion, to the extent of remaining in our realm. Is 1000 years long enough? Perhaps that is not for humans to decide?

Perhaps in most woman oriented / dominated societies, women have no need, therefore no intention to win over others (again, excepting the example of the royals), but want all women to win, all children to be fed, all husbands (significant other, etc.) to be maintained, pleased and satisfied / laid. Perhaps in these societies, there is no insecurity of women and panic that increases with age. This disastrous problem we find ourselves is exemplified perfectly (and I suspect orchestrated for no good purpose excepting profits by the very few) by the all-too familiar reality shows (real housewives, etc.), that demoralizes humanity and sets the worst possible examples for young girls and boys.

To the core subject of monogamy, fidelity to a contract / commitment, marriage, a business arrangement or a friendship: I believe fidelity to any commitment is one of major tests we face as human beings. Who among us passes all or our human tests?

I suspect that our success at fidelity to relationships in each lifetime, in graduating importance relative to those impacted, remains the key factor for those that choose to join us in all of our group incarnations. Therefore, each decision to betray or discard a previous commitment (for short or long-term personal gain), may have a negative impact not only upon those we choose to betray, but to ourselves in ways we may not fully appreciate in this limited dimension.

However, to move forward, it is of far greater importance to accomplish forgiveness to our selves and others, releasing negative karma, through Christ our Higher Self, and/or our most effective llama, sage or spiritual leader.

What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

161803398 (19th March 2012), freebird111777 (25th March 2012), nearing (17th March 2012), pilotsimone (2nd April 2012), write4change (23rd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Yep, I'd rather have a dog!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

161803398 (19th March 2012), Carolin (22nd March 2012), nearing (17th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage or Relationship
    If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never say it's not quite as good as his mother's

Then adopt a dog.

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour,
    For as long and wherever you want ...

Then adopt a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care
    About football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies

..then adopt a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get on your bed just to
    Warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores

..then adopt a dog !

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves
    You unconditionally, perpetually ..

..then adopt a dog.

BUT, on the other hand, if you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair
    All over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness...

..then adopt a cat!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

161803398 (19th March 2012), aranuk (18th March 2012), Carmen (17th March 2012), GCS1103 (17th March 2012), Kimberley (17th March 2012), Mad Hatter (19th March 2012), Ontarioguy (18th March 2012), Sebastion (17th March 2012), seko (17th March 2012), write4change (17th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

IMO... this whole 'debate' Should FOCUS on the Respect that Should occur between consenting adults... Not one's ego-centric value of monogamy or promiscuity. The most pressing problem with this issue (and most others, on this 'level') is when Free Will is interfered with. If the individuals involved in a relationship have a Complete and True dialog with a Full understanding about their expectations, hopes and desires about a relationship, then this entire issue becomes 'moot'. It is when the Ego deceives or misconstrues the aspirations or intentions of another's involvement in said relationship, that problems arise.

Imagine if one could read another's mind! Ultimately, This is the path of True Understanding. I look forward to that time.

In Unity and Peace - and Understanding

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

161803398 (19th March 2012), DoubleHelix (17th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012), Ontarioguy (18th March 2012), Solstyse (17th March 2012), write4change (23rd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    Believing that monogamy is right and the correct way to behave is societal and religious brainwashing, in my opinion.

Now you said it was your opinion, so let me see if I can sway you.

Gibbon monkeys mate for life, and as far as I know they don't have a religion.
    Swans,Wolves,Albatrosses, Beavers,Pigeons,Lobsters just to name a few are monogamous when in a relationship and some even for life.
    The lack of monogamy or "respect" for the other person in said relationship, is one of the biggest downfalls of marriage. And when marriages started breaking down so did society.
    Just because monogamy might not be natural ( still up for discussion ) doesn't make it bad.
    Solstyse, most of what you said in your post is addressed in the video. You really should watch it, I think you will quite enjoy it judging from your signature line.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I finished reading the entire book about three weeks ago. If I had had access to this book when I was young I would be a different person in many ways. Maybe a much happier one. Nancy's take on this after quite a bit of experience gets my nod for how most people really are when totally comfortable being honest.

That being said part of the problem is there is a huge range of sexuality that most people are not allowed to consider in a rational way. There are people very happy being asexual, true hermaphrodites, as well as, once a year, once a month, once a week, and once a day kind of people. Being married to someone who does not fit you does not feel good.

I found this book so good, I copied some pages of it and have been sending it snal mail to people I really want to dialogue with.

In the book, it seriously addresses intense primate studies over the last 40 years. Gibbons are not that much like us. Our close cousins are chimpanzes, gorillas, and bonobos. There is much talk about DNA in the book. There is much current research still on the tribes of Oceania etc.

It is my hope that this book rocks off the walls of the world for the next year or so. A second in already on its way. By the way, the guy has a mate of many years who co wrote the book with him. She is a beautiful Indian woman. One of the things the book discusses is how the Western world has forced every other society to do its take on the way things ought to be and how deeply many resent it.

Those who have seen the so called sex temples of India, one of the statues used to provoke the Western ICK is a man mounted by a woman who is supported on each side by another woman who is also masturbating. In India this was once sacred--- not obscene. To do this well, in the right way for the right reasons, requires a kind of love and understanding the West has no concept and absolutely refused to consider that it has any validity. These were not orgies but ceremonial spiritual events that happened out of the context of every day life.

I have studied sex all my life and I am tantric master. I once wanted to do a thread on spiritual sexuality but was told by the mods that it was inappropriate and that we have children on this site. A year ago that infuriated me. Today, I agree. The childish behavior often displayed here by many a so called adult makes a subject of maturity requiring open minds and seeking new and different knowledge definitely inappropriate.

I refuse to get into whose ideas or beliefs of any kind are right or wrong but I do continually read to understand people's thinking and processes. The Darwin's delimenas and extensive notes that were not published are also considered in the book. On a whole religion is avoided. If religion is your basis for choosing your sexuality, then you have already decided how and are no longer interested in the why and therefore, you should not participate in this discussion which is not based on any religion but notes 1000s of years of ancient sexual practices.

If you can consider that everything we were taught about the pyramids was wrong, why not sexuality as a major culture factor is mostly wrong. Religion above all uses sex to repress thinking and instill guilt. The easiest way to raising your vibes and experiencing deep connection within and accessing your internal DNA is sex. In my life, I have found that to be an absolute fact. I don't preach it, instill it, or defend it. I just allow myself to know who I am deeply that way. I am so glad this book will give more people permission to try that path.

I cannot recommend this book more I am now going to watch the clip and maybe I will comment more.
    Thanks so much for your post! I was so impressed with the video that I ordered both of his books. I love to get a fresh perspective on this ancient of topics.

As a friend of mine said after watching: "Bonobos are my favourite primate now. They're a peaceful matriarchal, non-monogamous society. Human rights for Bonobos!! Bonobo rights for humans. The ending of jealousy and sexual violence!"

And I say, we could learn a LOT from Bonobo society. We have acted like chips for FAR too long!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Still another person telling me what I'm supposed to be. Everyone is individual and I wish that someday these researchers would bug off and get that part straight.

In a bar in Ireland a woman sheep farmer said to me..you know they say all sheep look alike but they don't when you get to know them. Now there's someone who understands individual differences. Not only is every individual different from every other individual but every relationship is different from every other relationship. And here is this fool of man trying to propagate his egoistic notions about others. I had to put up with crap like this in the 70s.

I became very anti-intellectual at university because I did listen to what my professors had to say and it was a load of ****. I learned more that I can say from the self educated people of the world who are actually exposed to life and don't seek to impose themselves or their egoistic ideas on the gullible.
    Sounds like you're more into Sui Generis than generic. :D For me, anything that starts trying to lump me in together with *any* group, label, definition, parameters, at all, gets the swift boot. I'm *unique*, my relationships are unique, my children are happy and secure from the quality and scope of the care that they get, they're not threatened or undermined by my Pansexual and polyamorous way of doing things, it's just how we are. Others get to be how they are. The problems all start, from my observation, when one groups or individual starts asserting that their personal way is the RIGHT or proper way, or 'means' this or that. It's all absolutely subjective.

It's funny- mostly in an unfun way- how so many find this so difficult to embrace... I grew up in the country too so I 'see' differently from others, I see those subtle differences. It's one of the reasons I live in the country- I want my girls to learn that skill.
    Alas, we are individuals in a SOCIETY. Can't get away from that fact. Please watch the video and see how our closest relatives, the Bonobos live and tell me we wouldn't do well to take notes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

write4change (23rd March 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Different strokes for different folks. Call me old-fashioned, but I took the "till death do us part" seriously. Next month is our 20 yr anniv. I probably have a different outlook on sex because I got molested as a young teen and have a negative outlook on some types of sexuality. Two consenting adults is one thing, takeing advantage of a child is another,and it's wrong beyond words to describe in my view. It seemed as if the scumbag was trying to recruit and indoctrinate me into perversion. Maybe he was a victim of the catholic church just continueing the cycle of perversion.
    More power to you! Keep in mind that the presentation speaks to biology and societal cohesiveness and how we can learn form our closest cousins to live in perfect harmony without rape, murder, warfare. We humans choose to be monogamous for other higher-brained reasons. What Dr Ryan is pros posing is that we can learn from the Bonobos and perhaps combine both ways of living so that harmony can be the norm.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

pilotsimone (2nd April 2012), write4change (23rd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    My favorite part and also the art that has the biggest implications for mankind --

Scientifically proven: "When women rule a society, the men get laid more. Everybody's happier. Not one murder, not one infanticide, not one rape, no warfare. It's a very successful society."

Can I get an 'amen'?
    Nearing.

AMEN.

This might stem from the theory that through "survival of the fittest," the winners of the battle also reap the spoils, so that the less fit men (and their women and families) must lose as in, "winner-take-all." We see that going on right now with the efforts of CABAL to leave the rest of the world in ruins... This could be considered as a male dominated CABAL, except to note that one of the primary leadership positions of the CABAL is the royal family, therefore exceptions to this rule must be acknowledged to be Queen Mother and the Queen: Perhaps reptoids are male oriented, incapable of empathy, compassion, and love, and must not to be allowed to exist in any gender? Have they not have failed to demonstrate and provide leadership during their thousands of years of leadership on Earth: To prove otherwise?

I remain suspicious of any humans that contends otherwise. This is as much about fidelity (to all humanity) as it is to any other issue, and therefore for the safety of humanity (and I suspect all other species) going forward, trumps forgiveness and compassion, to the extent of remaining in our realm. Is 1000 years long enough? Perhaps that is not for humans to decide?

Perhaps in most woman oriented / dominated societies, women have no need, therefore no intention to win over others (again, excepting the example of the royals), but want all women to win, all children to be fed, all husbands (significant other, etc.) to be maintained, pleased and satisfied / laid. Perhaps in these societies, there is no insecurity of women and panic that increases with age. This disastrous problem we find ourselves is exemplified perfectly (and I suspect orchestrated for no good purpose excepting profits by the very few) by the all-too familiar reality shows (real housewives, etc.), that demoralizes humanity and sets the worst possible examples for young girls and boys.

To the core subject of monogamy, fidelity to a contract / commitment, marriage, a business arrangement or a friendship: I believe fidelity to any commitment is one of major tests we face as human beings. Who among us passes all or our human tests?

I suspect that our success at fidelity to relationships in each lifetime, in graduating importance relative to those impacted, remains the key factor for those that choose to join us in all of our group incarnations. Therefore, each decision to betray or discard a previous commitment (for short or long-term personal gain), may have a negative impact not only upon those we choose to betray, but to ourselves in ways we may not fully appreciate in this limited dimension.

However, to move forward, it is of far greater importance to accomplish forgiveness to our selves and others, releasing negative karma, through Christ our Higher Self, and/or our most effective llama, sage or spiritual leader.

Yes, tests we place on ourselves. Funny how these successful, peaceful, harmonious societies place no such test on themselves. Have we missed the boat?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

161803398 (19th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012), unicorny (19th March 2012), write4change (23rd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

“A man is only as faithful as his options” - Chris Rock

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

I have now read all of the above in the thread and will gradually address some points made but I decided I would talk about one study in the book that surprises many people.

During WWII in England, the first people sent to the war effort was American pilots to stop the air war that Germany was winning. The initial pilot losses were staggering. The morale was incredibly low. In order to help the men get thru this and give them something to visually fight for--these were the wives that were allowed to go overseas. The feeling was the women would also support each other and particularly the wounded and widowed.

Thus, this was the first group that had a lot of psychological support and also military chaplains available at all hours of the day and night. Thus, the documentation. While the women did bring solace to their men--they also brought reality. These men were highly bonded to each other. What evolved was group sharing of sex between friends. It was open in the way that people knew--not group orgies. It was initiated by the men. It was done because they had strong feelings about their odds of survival and they wanted their wives to have the comfort and actual knowledge that they needed to go on with their lives and care for all the children. That was the big deal--this band of men felt that their children would fair better if they were part of a band who had all pledged to care for all the families in all the ways. Sharing their wives reinforced their commitments to one another. This was a spontaneous happening. The army was quite surprised and allowed it to evolve as long as the missions were accomplished. Evidence indicated that everyone was happier, stabler, and stronger with intense group relations than not. Since death was faced daily, the ideas of possessing anything were no longer important and caring in the now became everything. By the time, the upper eschelons knew about this group cohesion could make them back off period.

This should be food for thought about all rules and regulations of proper sexual behavior.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), Antagenet (25th June 2012), Kimberley (17th March 2012), Marianne (18th March 2012), NancyV (17th March 2012), Nathalie (17th March 2012), nearing (17th March 2012), pilotsimone (2nd April 2012), seko (17th March 2012), unicorny (19th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Post removed...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th March 2012 at 20:24.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I have now read all of the above in the thread and will gradually address some points made but I decided I would talk about one study in the book that surprises many people.

During WWII in England, the first people sent to the war effort was American pilots to stop the air war that Germany was winning. The initial pilot losses were staggering. The morale was incredibly low. In order to help the men get thru this and give them something to visually fight for--these were the wives that were allowed to go overseas. The feeling was the women would also support each other and particularly the wounded and widowed.

Thus, this was the first group that had a lot of psychological support and also military chaplains available at all hours of the day and night. Thus, the documentation. While the women did bring solace to their men--they also brought reality. These men were highly bonded to each other. What evolved was group sharing of sex between friends. It was open in the way that people knew--not group orgies. It was initiated by the men. It was done because they had strong feelings about their odds of survival and they wanted their wives to have the comfort and actual knowledge that they needed to go on with their lives and care for all the children. That was the big deal--this band of men felt that their children would fair better if they were part of a band who had all pledged to care for all the families in all the ways. Sharing their wives reinforced their commitments to one another. This was a spontaneous happening. The army was quite surprised and allowed it to evolve as long as the missions were accomplished. Evidence indicated that everyone was happier, stabler, and stronger with intense group relations than not. Since death was faced daily, the ideas of possessing anything were no longer important and caring in the now became everything. By the time, the upper eschelons knew about this group cohesion could make them back off period.

This should be food for thought about all rules and regulations of proper sexual behavior.
    Wow, what a story. I had no idea this happened. I cannot wait to read this book!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

write4change (23rd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The presentation really is VERY good and needs to be watched before we can discuss.
    To be honest, I really could'nt be bothered...

This belongs in the Off-Topic section where the majority of our Guest's don't get to see it...

I mean who gives a .....?

It does'nt matter what you believe or what I believe or what someone else believes...

What a complete and utter waste of a 'Thread'...!

Oh, hang on a second...

I forgot to ask what the PTW/NWO/ILUMINATI, etc, etc, etc, believes...
    Huh? This is a presentation based on book of research into human sexuality. It's anthropology for practical purposes.

I give a ..... and I am sure that many others do to. And why should this be hidden from guests? Honestly, Jack, I don't see where you are coming from. Don't bother with it if you don't want to, but don't pretend to know what others should be bothered with.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), NancyV (17th March 2012), pilotsimone (2nd April 2012), unicorny (19th March 2012), write4change (17th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The essence of the book is in the clip and I think everyone should view it before stating their opinions of the way things are or should be. If we get a mature discussion going people may feel safe enough to share in a different way. After all nothing is more bonding than sex and sex stories and jokes around the human campfire of ideas can be life at its best. This site needs a change of direction and this thread has the potential of being a new beginning. And I am glad it was started.

Modwiz, I know you well enough to respect your caution but I also know if any one has any good provacative jokes it is you. LOL

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

aranuk (18th March 2012), Isthatso (18th March 2012), NancyV (17th March 2012), nearing (17th March 2012), pilotsimone (2nd April 2012), seko (17th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Yes, tests we place on ourselves. Funny how these successful, peaceful, harmonious societies place no such test on themselves. Have we missed the boat?
    There are many boats.

They have in fact placed tests upon themselves; they just had much more time for their role/s. That time, as is the journey itself, not yet over, but I suspect very close. The best part, at least for us, is yet to come. And, threads like this do make it much more fun, educational and thought provoking...

Thank you,

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

nearing (17th March 2012), seko (17th March 2012), write4change (17th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

The essence of the book is in the clip and I think everyone should view it before stating their opinions of the way things are or should be. If we get a mature discussion going people may feel safe enough to share in a different way. After all nothing is more bonding than sex and sex stories and jokes around the human campfire of ideas can be life at its best. This site needs a change of direction and this thread has the potential of being a new beginning. And I am glad it was started.

Modwiz, I know you well enough to respect your caution but I also know if any one has any good provacative jokes it is you. LOL
    Perhaps this is my fault. Knowing how people tend to read only a headline and start commenting before knowing what he OP is really about, I should not have used the video title as the headline. The presentation and the books are based on serious research of a sometimes funny and usually touchy subject.

Nevertheless, are we not all adults who can either have a discussion on the topic (not the headline) or move on if we don't want to discuss?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

NancyV (17th March 2012), write4change (17th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I am not great at anything technical. Is it possible to change the title of the thread? I think if you ask nice Paul can do it if we can't. Maybe Sex at Dawn, an Anthropological Review of Sex. Or you may have a better idea. I will be devoted to this thread but I have to admit that I would never had started it based on the behavior I have witnessed lately. Your optimism for the site and its ability to move up a level inspries me to try to help.

I am quite surprised at Jack, I read his stuff alot and he is one with the level head on his shoulders most of the time. Maybe like Keannu in the Matrix, he likes sex with no emotion and women who are not vocal about it. LOL

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

nearing (17th March 2012), pilotsimone (2nd April 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Hi nearing,

Not to drag the topic of course, but I felt I should say something to your comments regarding Man having relation to the primate family.. thus following the notion of Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

The theory in question is highly erroneous and crumbles under in-depth scrutiny.

Another thread perhaps.

good day.
    -DH.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

nearing (17th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Hi nearing,

Not to drag the topic of course, but I felt I should say something to your comments regarding Man having relation to the primate family.. thus following the notion of Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

The theory in question is highly erroneous and crumbles under in-depth scrutiny.

Another thread perhaps.

good day.
    -DH.
    I'd love for you to expound on that DH. As long as it has some pertinence to the topic of this thread, you can go there with it, if you'd like. It's all good with me.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am not great at anything technical. Is it possible to change the title of the thread? I think if you ask nice Paul can do it if we can't. Maybe Sex at Dawn, an Anthropological Review of Sex. Or you may have a better idea. I will be devoted to this thread but I have to admit that I would never had started it based on the behavior I have witnessed lately. Your optimism for the site and its ability to move up a level inspries me to try to help.

I am quite surprised at Jack, I read his stuff alot and he is one with the level head on his shoulders most of the time. Maybe like Keannu in the Matrix, he likes sex with no emotion and women who are not vocal about it. LOL
    Perhaps Paul would do that for me. I'll PM him about it. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast