+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Powerful Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Default Powerful Disclosure

What if some of the genuinely benign ones would just make a very clear appearance for the world to see and say "you got all the tools to create peace and abundance on this planet, figure it out, choose wisely and heartfelt" and then they'd leave right after saying "then we can move on from there together".

I find this would provide a huge opportunity as a catalyzer to open a lot of people's minds towards considering new possibilities and remembering their true potential.

This thread is about a more appropriate alternative to the "we come and save your sorry asses" scenario, which seems to be desired by some and scorned by many.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

alxz (23rd March 2012), Bongo (18th March 2012), Cjay (18th March 2012), crosby (18th March 2012), D-Day (17th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th March 2012), karelia (18th March 2012), Mad Hatter (17th March 2012), modwiz (18th March 2012), NewFounderHome (18th March 2012), onawah (18th March 2012), Orion142 (18th March 2012), Patrikas (18th March 2012), Pete (19th March 2012), Realeyes (18th March 2012), ROMANWKT (18th March 2012), seko (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012), StephenW11UK (18th March 2012), Tane Mahuta (18th March 2012), The One (18th March 2012), WhiteFeather (17th March 2012), Words of Joy (18th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Powerful Disclosure

Great idea, but most would debunk the appearance and/or analyze it to death. Others would attempt to explain it and others would simply dismiss it because they wouldn't believe it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

After some more thourough reading. I reiterate what I have previously said. if there are aliens affecting earth stuffs I say stop it and leave us alone.
    Others have said " they have saved mankind numerous times, so saying for them to leave is irresponsible"
    But yet if they did save us wouldn't that be affecting our "free will" the same load of crap they give us when asked why don't they come in and stop all the crap that is going on.
    Bottom line it is time for the human race to sink or swim on it's own.
    No more crutches no more aliens!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

loc333 (18th March 2012), sdv (18th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    After some more thourough reading. I reiterate what I have previously said. if there are aliens affecting earth stuffs I say stop it and leave us alone.
    Others have said " they have saved mankind numerous times, so saying for them to leave is irresponsible"
    But yet if they did save us wouldn't that be affecting our "free will" the same load of crap they give us when asked why don't they come in and stop all the crap that is going on.
    You just spoke my words. I have been saying the same, the aliens MUST go, and humans MUST grow up and clean up their own s--t.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

sdv (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I'm human. If there are benevolent ETs and I ask them to help me fix some of the problems here on Earth than I am doing it and therefore all xenophobic stupidity would not be germane.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Solstyse (18th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

you took the words out of my mouth. the have been here forever and there not gonna show up untill we act like grown ups(spiritually awekend)...which aint gonna happen for a while.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not xenophobic in the slightest. I have no answers and my mind is always open to new ideas and interpretations.
    But if there have been aliens since the beginning, all signs point to them not being benevolent, but manipulative instead.
    I don't like being manipulated by unseen forces, isn't that what the NWO is doing? Manipulating behind the scenes.
    Either show up or go away.
    The time is now.
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

loc333 (18th March 2012), Orion142 (18th March 2012), sdv (18th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I was born and grew up in Australia, where people from all over the world came for a chance to have a better life. If we want a better life for all of us, we need to stop thinking of what makes us separate or different and start thinking about what makes us connected and the same.

We are all connected. Every living thing in the universe. Every rock. Every drop of water. Every soul.

We need all the help we can get, even if only tuition and guidance.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

christian (18th March 2012), DoubleHelix (18th March 2012), modwiz (18th March 2012), Orion142 (18th March 2012), Realeyes (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    What if some of the genuinely benign ones would just make a very clear appearance for the world to see and say "you got all the tools to create peace and abundance on this planet, figure it out, choose wisely and heartfelt" and then they'd leave right after saying "then we can move on from there together".

I find this would provide a huge opportunity as a catalyzer to open a lot of people's minds towards considering new possibilities and remembering their true potential.

This thread is about a more appropriate alternative to the "we come and save your sorry asses" scenario, which seems to be desired by some and scorned by many.
    I think M.J said it best with his man in the mirror lyrics........note to self............start here

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

christian (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I am not xenophobic in the slightest. I have no answers and my mind is always open to new ideas and interpretations.
    But if there have been aliens since the beginning, all signs point to them not being benevolent, but manipulative instead.
    I don't like being manipulated by unseen forces, isn't that what the NWO is doing? Manipulating behind the scenes.
    Either show up or go away.
    The time is now.
    OK, sounds good. They should show up and stop playing games if they are really here.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

NewFounderHome (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

chiquetet, i am all for change in this world. without bunk! my greatest hope is they will do this very thing. show themselves, let peace be prevalent, and let us see that there is an aspiration that is ours to have for the taking. thank you.
    warmest regards, corson

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

christian (18th March 2012), Solstyse (18th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

The reality of ETs and all that encompassed fell upon me slowly like a warm blanket, as I was ready for the information. I see now it happened as it did as to not infringe upon my free will, which is a Universal Law in our 3D reality we've chosen to incarnate in. My own spirit guides/ guardian angels/ higher self, whichever term you use~ intuitied to me they are, in fact, ExtraCelestials.... This seed was planted and it was up to me to decide if I wanted to accept it as truth. From what I understand any such announcement will be like mine~ nothing 'In your face' which would infringe upon people's free will, as obviously some people are not ready and that is fine. Do I want disclosure? Hell yes, as it would awaken so many to a plethora of truths. But, I believe it will fall upon people as a warm blanket when they are ready

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

christian (18th March 2012), Realeyes (18th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

I will always be very curious about aliens and all the behind the scenes stuff but the fact of the matter is that many of thme have likely been around millions of years more than us and they are going to do whatever they want to do no matter how much we may protest it. Who really knows what their reasons are? Who really knows anything? This lifetime is nothing more than a grain of sand in the beach of enternity that is our soul. Having said that, i think it would be cool if some friendly, advanced aliens came down and shared their knowledge with us but i don't want to be whisked away to some "better" place by anyone; even though there are alot of what i consider horrible things that occur on this planet, i like my life, i'll take the alien info if they ever want to share but i'll keep my family, cheeseburgers, sex, beer and rock and roll.

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    Great idea, but most would debunk the appearance and/or analyze it to death. Others would attempt to explain it and others would simply dismiss it because they wouldn't believe it.
    Yes, but life is already like that. So what would be different. So it would do something different for a change. It will hurt, but there are plenty of things that hurt right now in life. So!!!

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would say, let all the truth come out and only then can we take a decision, for the moment we might not all have the complete picture to take a good decision. Some seem to want to play god's or top controller, a kind of top of the line power trip. There are so many different story's out there to intentionally send us off track or in the wrong direction or to keep us going in round, it is not even funny. I suspect many stories are falls to keep us focused on something else or to keep us busy so we can not hit the nail on the head. and go a head.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    Most would debunk the appearance and/or analyze it to death. Others would attempt to explain it and others would simply dismiss it because they wouldn't believe it.
    What would you do in the case I described?

I'm thinking of an huge event, the impact of which could not be denied, I mean how could you debunk it, if virtually everyone would witnes it? I think the majority would hold their breath for a second and do look in the mirror and maybe get it, that we had power all along and that we are free to take and use it to create whatever we choose.

Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    they are going to do whatever they want to do no matter how much we may protest it. Who really knows what their reasons are? Who really knows anything? This lifetime is nothing more than a grain of sand in the beach of enternity that is our soul.
    I'm very ambiguous about protesting against something, as from one perspective it perpetuates whatever it is, that one protests against. It's what Fuller said “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

Or in other words, it's about standing one's ground assertively. Don't like criminal elites? Don't like GMO's? Don't like slavery? Don't support it! Wanna live in harmony with the earth and other beings? Go for it! We as self aware beings have always the ability to make a difference in any situation, even if it only changes one grain of sand. Each one's influence individually may seem insignificant, but it's all that is possible for the individual, it's the only way to have a say.

Zooming in on whatever one does individually, it appears to be as meaningful and as infinite as the whole cosmos and zooming out it is the most minute change in the flow of all-that-is. It is magic either way.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

EC1000 (19th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

We as self aware beings have always the ability to make a difference in any situation, even if it only changes one grain of sand. Each one's influence individually may seem insignificant, but it's all that is possible for the individual, it's the only way to have a say.

Zooming in on whatever one does individually, it appears to be as meaningful and as infinite as the whole cosmos and zooming out it is the most minute change in the flow of all-that-is. It is magic either way.
    true that. good points.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 21:24. Reason: fix quoting

+ Reply to Thread