+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: My Truth Bomb For Today

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default Re: My Truth Bomb For Today

Maybe the mods would like to try and explain this away for all to see ! But I'm feeling really bad vibes at this point today,someone is sending negative energy at me and I do not like the way it feels. I'm going to go sit by the pond and do yard work for a while, I'll check back later today. If my account gets deleted you know why and pass the word!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

When I was a little child I lived in a very small town in my Colombia. I went to the only church in town (catholic) several times and I remember small square plates with names on one of the walls of the church, when I asked what were those they told me they were ossuaries for little children who died before they were baptized or the ones who their parents had some money to pay for the special place instead of being in the cemetery.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I grew up in Wexford, where some of the most prolific child abusers were trained as priests in the seminary of St. Peter's College. It's a secondary school now, the one I went to.

The diocese of Ferns is probably one of the worst effected areas. What annoyed me the most about all of the abuse was the fact that clergy officials knew it was happening. If the police did get involved (which was rare in Ireland in th 50's - 80's) then the offending priest would simply be moved to a different parish. The public were so brainwashed by the whole culture surrounding the church, that most people would not believe victims, or else just plain ignore what was happening.

Please send your thoughts to Ferns, where much healing still needs to be done. The church made a large number of monetary settlements over the last 6 years or so, pretty much as an effort to keep the victims happy and quiet. These people must have many scars to heal.

Thoughts to the little ones who never had the chance to grow up.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), Curt (18th March 2012), Debra (18th March 2012), Earth Angel (19th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

in regard to the logged-in vs. logged out thing:

i'm reasonably sure that when logged out it shows some kind of default time,
    and when logged in it shows the time from the view of the time zone you are in, based on your user profile.

in my case (i'm in austria) it reads as 16:11 when i'm logged in, so i suppose i'm +5 hours in relation to your time zone.

not everything is a conspiracy

thank you for starting this thread - it's heartbreaking, but eye opening...

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Earth Angel, I understand , it's hard to get over realizeing you have been intentionally lied to and decieved for evil purposes by a corrupt organization. Just checked this thread a minute ago and had forgot to log in first and the time of post said 11:15, but when logged in to make this reply it shows 11:11- what's up with that? Try looking at this thread not logged in and let me know what you see. I think somebody is trying to discredit me on purpose to visitors viewing, so please get back to me here or pm. thanks Rob
    Actually you are right.....when I am not logged in it shows you posted first at 15:11 and when I am logged in it shows 11:11......very odd.
    Well that proves PA is just as bad as facebook and they are harvesting the information as fast as we post it! But that was instantly done to stop truth in it's tracks and make me look bad. I'm kind of pissed at **** !! Is there anybody else willing to speak out loud on this or am I the only one here with big enough balls today to call a spade a spade? PM me if you're afraid to speak in public and I'll give you my personal email. Rob
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:01.
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Maybe the mods would like to try and explain this away for all to see ! But I'm feeling really bad vibes at this point today,someone is sending negative energy at me and I do not like the way it feels. I'm going to go sit by the pond and do yard work for a while, I'll check back later today. If my account gets deleted you know why and pass the word!
    I think you are quite wrong in this tirade.

I've no idea where this bit is coming from.

As for getting negative vibes from something connected to the forum, welcome to the club. I'm not getting it anymore but my current posting is not as 'problematic' as it has been at times.

The appearance, to me....... is that you are creating a false premise and then being angry about it as a form of projection, in order to enable that projection to come into being.

As for the whole catholic exposure thing, expect to get that awful feeling and pressure from that crew. That is their normal behavior and state of mental affairs.

That ball of crap is so big, that it has it's own form of awareness, direction, and intent.

It will also cloud/confuse your mind. With anger, violence.... and projection. That is it's very nature.

When you expose it's insanity as the reality that it is, it fights back, through direct interference and injection/projection...of what it actually is, and attempts to invoke in humanity.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th March 2012 at 20:19.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BlueGem (20th March 2012), crested-duck (19th March 2012), Curt (18th March 2012), Debra (18th March 2012), DeDukshyn (20th March 2012), hohoemi (18th March 2012), modwiz (19th March 2012), Solstyse (19th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hohoemi (here)

and when logged in it shows the time from the view of the time zone you are in, based on your user profile.
    That's pretty much it. The "default" time as you put, is actually the time when it was posted according to the server wherever the site is hosted. When logged in it shows the time according to your time zone if you selected one when you signed up, otherwise it will show the time according to another parameter, which can vary depending on how it's set up. Very unlikely it's a conspiracy of any kind.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis-G For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), hohoemi (18th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I think you are quite wrong in this tirade. Really???

I've no idea where this bit is coming from. - You and I both know exactly where it's coming from so let's not bull**** ourselves anymore today!!!

As for getting negative vibes from something connected to the forum, welcome to the club. I'm not getting it anymore but my current posting is not as 'problematic' as it has been at times.--- That's great, glad to hear that!

The appearance, to me....... is that you are creating a false premise and then being angry about it as a form of projection, in order to enable that projection to come into being.-- Do'nt talk to me in circles, that's crap and you know it !

As for the whole catholic exposure thing, expect to get that awful feeling and pressure from that crew. That is their normal behavior and state of mental affairs. --Agreed!

That ball of crap is so big, that it has it's own form of awareness, direction, and intent.--Agreed!

It will also cloud/confuse your mind. With anger, violence.... and projection. That is it's very nature.---Agreed!

When you expose it's insanity as the reality that it is, it fights back, through direct interference and injection/projection...of what it actually is, and attempts to invoke in humanity.
    Agrre here too! Here's the next BOMB for you and everone else-- I've been gone over 6 hours since my last post and NOT ONE mod has given an explanation or DENIED anything I said was absolutely the truth. Neither have they denied ****. I was sent a pm and told I could share on this thread. I AGREE 100% WITH EVERY WORD!! here it is Hey there
    Hi Rob,

I was reading the thread you started about the Catholic Church just now, and I felt compelled to talk to you.

Earlier this morning, I was mulling over ideas on starting a thread about questioning the intentions of PA. I found this place a few months back and it has been invaluable to my spiritual development. However, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is right? I do not know a lot about Mr. Ryan, and have yet to read any of the Charles Material. (Basically I have a lot of reading to do already).

So anyway, the more I thought about it, the more it became clear that alternative news sites are the perfect breeding ground for misinformation and disinformation. We are given enough truth to get baited, and then perhaps conditioned towards a more pleasing behaviour, in keeping with the PTW's agenda.

Obviously, there is no way to verify this, and it's a speculative opinion. It's just that, over the last few months, there have been a few red flags for me.

Then there was that ridiculous mess where a few hundred people were promised a trip in a space ship. This did nothing but to serve as a means of spreading extreme doubt, embarrassment and frustration. A complete 'muddying of the waters'.

For a group of people who claim to be 'spiritually advanced', they sure do have a lot of growing up to do. I do understand the importance of free will. I can understand why people need to learn and develop at their own pace, but I think it's beyond that at this point.

So yes, I know what you mean. I have my own reasons for not starting a thread about this, but feel free to quote from this message if you feel like it.

Kind regards,
    Cian.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:08.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Ok ****.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:09.

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Actually you are right.....when I am not logged in it shows you posted first at 15:11 and when I am logged in it shows 11:11......very odd.
    When you're logged in, the forum webserver knows (from what you set) the timezone you're in, such as the Eastern timezone in your case.

When you're not logged in, the forum webserver just makes up the timezone -- always using Greenwich Mean Time, which is near London, and 4 hours ahead of Eastern.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

crested-duck (19th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by hohoemi (here)

Yes - uses Greenwich Mean Time (well, actually, Coordinated Universal Time, UTC, without the daylight savings change) - when not logged in.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

18. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I once knew the vicar of a parish in Derbyshire who mentioned that during restoration work on the church the contractors digging around the church walls were disturbed to find the bones of small children (this was an Anglican church b.t.w.). The vicar told me that poor people who could not afford a burial would bury babies and children in the night by the church walls so that they were buried on consecrated ground. In those days the infant mortality rate was of course higher and religious belief was 100% so one can understand this. I don't know old the chruch was - I don't think it was medieval so, say, a few hundred years. I also can't say when this practice died out but I wouldn't be surprised if it persisted into the 18th century.

19. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

"For a group of people who claim to be 'spiritually advanced'."

I read this thread because of my interest in other people's experiences with the Catholic Church. I agree that there is something very dark going on there and felt/knew that since I was four years old when for the only time in my life I attended one with my mother. My question here is where (since I am fairly new to this forum) have Bill or Kerry on either forum (Camelot or Avalon) made claims about being spiritually advanced? I have tried to spend as much time as I can going back through all the threads and have not seen that. I have also watched the majority, although certainly not all, of the interviews. There are a few that just didn't interest me. That is kind of a strong statement because questioning what the truth is and being on this forum or any other is, IMO, no measure of spiritual advancement, nor could we even probably come to any agreement on what that is to everyone. Plus the fact that many confuse religious beliefs, or beliefs in general for that matter, with spirituality. I learned a long time ago that just because you believe something doesn't make it true, even if that belief is held by the majority. Although, it's true that sometimes a large group (or individual or small group even) behaving as if something is true can almost make it seem so (like if we ignore what the Catholic Church is doing that somehow means it isn't happening). I also know that I personally use certain systems of understanding to analyze any given situation in my life to further my understanding and expand my perception and knowledge. I do that because I personally want to do the best I can to make choices based on as much intel as I can. I may use my understanding of astrology or numerology, or I may use information from some branch of the sciences, such as psychology, biology, or geology. Maybe even what is known about history from different sources. I also learn from other people's experiences. That is one of the primary reasons I come here. But until a belief becomes a known through personal experience (and even then it can be suspect) I place nothing, no one, or any system of beliefs in the driver's seat of my life, except in all the ways pertaining to our subconscious programming from birth. From what I have seen, each of us is coming from our own unique perspective based on accumulative experience and how we think/feel about them over time. I have read with interest many of people's experiences, including Bill and Kerry, in what can only be considered the spiritual arena but I always keep in the back of my mind the problems with language and anyone's accurate ability to convey what really cannot be conveyed well with words because it is primarily experiential. But just because someone shares their experience that may seem unique or strain your ability to believe does not necessarily mean they are claiming to be more advanced. Anyway, I will continue to follow this thread if it continues to have relevant info about the Catholic Church, which I feel is important to continue following, as I feel it is going to grow in importance to us all as time goes on. But if it is going to continue in it's current twist of calling out the two people who have worked so hard to bring this info out to the wider worlds attention and have their own personal lives most of us don't know anything about, then I will leave you to it. I work the night shift and I'm tired so I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. If either of them have made direct claims of being spiritually advanced then I will stand, well, more informed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

No no, no harvesting of information goes on. The time issue has been satisfactorily answered.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    No no, no harvesting of information goes on. The time issue has been satisfactorily answered.
    I have to correct you here for the benefit of all ! ALL blogs,forums, and everything that's entered on the web at this present time goes DIRECTLY THROUGH the DOD supercomputers for the ONLY purpose of harvesting info, and creating profiles on every individual on earth. I'm willing to accept the TIME explanation from the mods100%. My unanswered questions concerning ****. There is absolutely NO OTHER WAY to look at this intelligently. This thread is all about TRUTH ONLY that can be verified and proven as truth! Let's stick with reality here and get to the bottom and prove who is behind what and why! Sharpen up a stick because we are going to poke at the monster and attempt to kill it here and now!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:11.

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Getting back to topic:

Where in Nature where? In all the realms trillions of forms of life threw out the universe.

There is only one species of life that need a church over its head WHERE? ------- MAN Hmmmm wounder why this is--- you think it might be CONTROL?

Nothing in our known space and beyond has or will worship’s anything. Where in nature do you see a church of any kind where?

Life needs only life to exist, nothing-------but MAN telling man how to live, how to breath, how to see, how to feel, how to think.

Anything that has to be explained twice,-- is a religion.-- is Philosophy,-- is not your idea,-- is not free will-- to explore life as it IS.

Religion is the farmer and its harvest time. ----- Get off the farm at all coasts.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 19th March 2012 at 13:30.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

conk (19th March 2012), crested-duck (19th March 2012), Firinn (3rd May 2012)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Carmody- I want you to ****. Rob
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:12.

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Spiritwind- I'm calling a spade a spade and that's an inconvienant truth that has to be faced and dealt with! That is unless you want to keep believeing in the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa clause, and the devil. The choice to face and accept truth is up to each individual, the game has always been rigged without the true facts being known by all to make a really truely educated decision. CRITICAL THINKING-learn how to do it, and use it for you're benefit as well as all !

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Getting back to topic:

Where in Nature where? In all the realms trillions of forms of life threw out the universe.

There is only one species of life that need a church over its head WHERE? ------- MAN Hmmmm wounder why this is--- you think it might be CONTROL?

Nothing in our known space and beyond has or will worship’s anything. Where in nature do you see a church of any kind where?

Life needs only life to exist, nothing-------but MAN telling man how to live, how to breath, how to see, how to feel, how to think.

Anything that has to be explained twice is a religion. is Philosophy, is not your idea, is not free will to explore life as it IS.

Religion is the farmer and its harvest time.
    The crops are on fire and dissapearing and we now know who is going to starve and not get any help from anybody , and exactly who lit the fire and why! Revenge is sweet! Anybody read the Count of Monty Cristo lately ?? Ever seen the movie "Sleepers" dealing with this subject, with DeNero, Bacon,Hoffman, Pitt, and Jason Patric ? If not you really should see it .
    Last edited by crested-duck; 19th March 2012 at 13:32.

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Absolutely nothing but crickets chirping so far concerning ****! We are all waiting for the truth here ! We all deserve it and want it now !
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th March 2012 at 17:13.

30. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

My heart goes out to those babies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast