1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default 10 Aspects of Ascension

As she says - time to let go!

http://www.multidimensions.com/
    Suzanne Lie March 17

10 ASPECTS OF ASCENSION

1) Downloading the multidimensional light and unconditional love that is entering us through our Crown and settling in to our opened Third Eye and High Heart.

2) Loving that light and love so much that we can allow it to travel into the hidden darkness and fear of our deepest subconscious self.

3) As we travel the fourth dimension of formerly unconscious self, we allow the multidimensional light to reveal and heal any hidden fear/darkness to our conscious self. With the conscious awareness of our wounding, we can learn to use the power of unconditional love to heal our wounded ego-self.

4) Through the process of revealing and healing our fear with light and love, we learn unconditional love and detached compassion for our body, reality, experiences and persistent reactionary patterns (behaviors) that we formerly identified as our "self."

5) As we integrate the multidimensional light, unconditional love and detached compassion into our consciousness and our physical body, we begin the process of activating our multidimensional Lightbody. This activation initiates inter-dimensional travel.

6) Our inter-dimensional journeys into the higher worlds via our multidimensional consciousness serves to further activate our Lightbody. At this we began to emanate multidimensional light and unconditional love from the Core of our Self and out through our Third Eye and High Heart. It is the emanation of this higher expression of our SELF that begins the opening of our Inner Ascension Portal. This Portal acts much like a compass to guide us on our process of returning to the Multidimensional Being of light that we have always been. This open Portal allows us more intimate communication and communing with the higher frequencies of reality.

7) At this point we must SURRENDER to whatever happens. It is this surrender that allows us to begin our Final Initiation. Within this Final Initiation we will take a deep look into our deepest subconscious to love free any and every fearful thought, emotion, memory and behavior that has impeded our complete connection with our Multidimensional SELF. It is these final, unconscious elements of our ego that have dis-allowed our full return to Lightbody and de-railed our Personal Ascension. It is during this phase of ascension that we begin to consciously experience more and more expressions of our Multidimensional SELF.

8) NOW, it is vital that we believe, know and accept that everything that happens and everything in our life is PERFECT. By this point of ascension we realize that we are ONE with Planet Earth, and we dedicate our efforts not just to our personal ascension process, but to the process of Planetary Process, as well. In fact, our main dedication is to the Planetary Ascension because we have learned that we infinite, Multidimensional Beings who cannot die.

9) With the acceptance that ALL is perfect, we can embrace the innocence and purity of our Divine Child, the part of us that has never forgotten our SELF. Within this purity and innocence, we can actively await the re-birth of our Lightbody and ascension experience with a Clear Mind and Open Heart. Furthermore, we perceive our Multidimensional SELF to embrace not only planet Earth, but Her Solar Family, as well. Hence, inter-dimensional communication is becoming normal.

10) By this phase of ascension, we are in contact with several, if not many expressions of our higher dimensional SELF. Hence, we realize that our SELF encompasses the entire Milky Way Galaxy because we have entered our full Galactic Consciousness. Now, we must face the most difficult challenge of releasing whatever remnants of ego still remain. We would like to think that all ego is gone, but as long as we hold an earth vessel and live within our third dimensional life, our ego is called to duty so that it can control our Physical life. Now our great challenge is to release ALL control of our physical life to our Multidimensional SELF. In other words, now is the time to just --- LET GO!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Anchor (19th March 2012), aranuk (19th March 2012), Beren (18th March 2012), Black Panther (19th March 2012), Calz (18th March 2012), jason4444 (28th March 2012), karamba (19th March 2012), Lifebringer (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (18th March 2012), Samsara (19th March 2012), sdv (19th March 2012), Snowbird (19th March 2012), unearth9 (18th March 2012), VaughnB (26th March 2012), WhiteFeather (19th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: 10 Aspects of Ascension

I read this earlier today from another source and I really like Suzanne Lie's messages. I have been thinking about the role of intention for my experience. I came across William Tiller and respect his work very much. I also respect Jim Self. These are people who spurr me to shore up my intention for full integration of my whole Self in the body. According to my understanding from William Tiller, we build intentional muscle by our focus. Here is an interesting interview:

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode...eID=603#Player

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Sabrina (19th March 2012), sdv (19th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

First of all, if you really want to ascend then aim for it in 3D, you don't need to go to 4D or 5D to do it. Secondly, if you really want to ascend in 3D then you must get rid of your emotions that are draining your soul, meaning, get rid of all your negative emotions that you are holding in your body right now. I bet there were a lot of people in every one of your lives that did you harm. Just think about all these people who did you harm (friends, family, bosses, strangers, coworkers etc) and ask yourself 'how do you feel about what they did to you?' and just notice how your body responds to that question for every individual that did you harm.

If you still hold on to negative emotions then you wont be able to ascend. It's that simple. Do you think it is easy to get rid of these feelings? Try it and see. It will be the hardest thing you will try to accomplish. Good luck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Nathalie (19th March 2012), VaughnB (26th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

It is usually incorrect to assumes that the word "ascension" has a meaning that is consistent with each reader.

I think she has missed out something about Gaia and her "ascension" in which we play a role.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    First of all, if you really want to ascend then aim for it in 3D, you don't need to go to 4D or 5D to do it. Secondly, if you really want to ascend in 3D then you must get rid of your emotions that are draining your soul, meaning, get rid of all your negative emotions that you are holding in your body right now. I bet there were a lot of people in every one of your lives that did you harm. Just think about all these people who did you harm (friends, family, bosses, strangers, coworkers etc) and ask yourself 'how do you feel about what they did to you?' and just notice how your body responds to that question for every individual that did you harm.

If you still hold on to negative emotions then you wont be able to ascend. It's that simple. Do you think it is easy to get rid of these feelings? Try it and see. It will be the hardest thing you will try to accomplish. Good luck.
    I guess we'll all do it our own way .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Delight (19th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    It is usually incorrect to assumes that the word "ascension" has a meaning that is consistent with each reader.

I think she has missed out something about Gaia and her "ascension" in which we play a role.
    I agree Anchor that 'ascension' resonates in a very individual way with some - and with some, doesn't have any meaning at all - as do many things on this forum. Also, agree that gaia is most definitely going through her/his/its re-birthing and cleansing according to some (and then again, not to some at all). Makes us all individuals, altho' we could all be one as well.... Mind expanding anyway...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Anchor (19th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

My take is that, no matter how or why we came into incarnation on this planet, our bodies are made of physical material on loan from Gaia's own being!

That is a SERIOUS FREAKING clue right there on how important the relationship we have with the planet. In my opinion it is as important as the relationship between ourselves and our other-selves, and ourselves and our inner-selves.

Many ignore this essential basis of our incarnated experience and progress is likely retarded as a result.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    As she says - time to let go!

http://www.multidimensions.com/
    Suzanne Lie March 17

10 ASPECTS OF ASCENSION

1) Downloading the multidimensional light and unconditional love that is entering us through our Crown and settling in to our opened Third Eye and High Heart.

2) Loving that light and love so much that we can allow it to travel into the hidden darkness and fear of our deepest subconscious self.

3) As we travel the fourth dimension of formerly unconscious self, we allow the multidimensional light to reveal and heal any hidden fear/darkness to our conscious self. With the conscious awareness of our wounding, we can learn to use the power of unconditional love to heal our wounded ego-self.

4) Through the process of revealing and healing our fear with light and love, we learn unconditional love and detached compassion for our body, reality, experiences and persistent reactionary patterns (behaviors) that we formerly identified as our "self."

5) As we integrate the multidimensional light, unconditional love and detached compassion into our consciousness and our physical body, we begin the process of activating our multidimensional Lightbody. This activation initiates inter-dimensional travel.

6) Our inter-dimensional journeys into the higher worlds via our multidimensional consciousness serves to further activate our Lightbody. At this we began to emanate multidimensional light and unconditional love from the Core of our Self and out through our Third Eye and High Heart. It is the emanation of this higher expression of our SELF that begins the opening of our Inner Ascension Portal. This Portal acts much like a compass to guide us on our process of returning to the Multidimensional Being of light that we have always been. This open Portal allows us more intimate communication and communing with the higher frequencies of reality.

7) At this point we must SURRENDER to whatever happens. It is this surrender that allows us to begin our Final Initiation. Within this Final Initiation we will take a deep look into our deepest subconscious to love free any and every fearful thought, emotion, memory and behavior that has impeded our complete connection with our Multidimensional SELF. It is these final, unconscious elements of our ego that have dis-allowed our full return to Lightbody and de-railed our Personal Ascension. It is during this phase of ascension that we begin to consciously experience more and more expressions of our Multidimensional SELF.

8) NOW, it is vital that we believe, know and accept that everything that happens and everything in our life is PERFECT. By this point of ascension we realize that we are ONE with Planet Earth, and we dedicate our efforts not just to our personal ascension process, but to the process of Planetary Process, as well. In fact, our main dedication is to the Planetary Ascension because we have learned that we infinite, Multidimensional Beings who cannot die.

9) With the acceptance that ALL is perfect, we can embrace the innocence and purity of our Divine Child, the part of us that has never forgotten our SELF. Within this purity and innocence, we can actively await the re-birth of our Lightbody and ascension experience with a Clear Mind and Open Heart. Furthermore, we perceive our Multidimensional SELF to embrace not only planet Earth, but Her Solar Family, as well. Hence, inter-dimensional communication is becoming normal.

10) By this phase of ascension, we are in contact with several, if not many expressions of our higher dimensional SELF. Hence, we realize that our SELF encompasses the entire Milky Way Galaxy because we have entered our full Galactic Consciousness. Now, we must face the most difficult challenge of releasing whatever remnants of ego still remain. We would like to think that all ego is gone, but as long as we hold an earth vessel and live within our third dimensional life, our ego is called to duty so that it can control our Physical life. Now our great challenge is to release ALL control of our physical life to our Multidimensional SELF. In other words, now is the time to just --- LET GO!

Thank you Sabrina! Like your posts
    Remember Who You Are!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Anchor (19th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Interesting. Though most of these notions ring true with me, I cannot help but wonder...

If you explain to someone how it feels to do something that they don't know how to do ("ascend", in this case)... Will they learn how to do it?

Or does that separate them further from the capacity of doing it? I could say, for example, "The secret to austere piano improvisation lies in shutting off the mind and letting the soul take over."

But in order to get there, I had to personally experience the path of unfolding on an internal level. A book is pointless to read if you start at the end. I suspect spiritual assault.
    Last edited by Rantaak; 20th March 2012 at 04:17.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Interesting. Though most of these notions ring true with me, I cannot help but wonder...

If you explain to someone how it feels to do something that they don't know how to do ("ascend", in this case)... Will they learn how to do it?

Or does that separate them further from the capacity of doing it? I could say, for example, "The secret to austere piano improvisation lies in shutting off the mind and letting the soul take over."

But in order to get there, I had to personally experience the path of unfolding on an internal level. A book is pointless to read if you start at the end. I suspect spiritual assault.
    Truth is I suppose nobody knows - the grand experiment perhaps - but have personally found it useful to look at some of the physical symptoms some say are being experienced with all the changing energies. Like Lauren Gorgo and Denise Le Fay on this - both have a pithy sense of humour.

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

The Third Dimension - Fully Manifest in Form

Contrary to popular belief the full manifestation of the third dimension is the highest evolutionary challenger for the human race at this time. Not only because in its full glory it is a realm of beauty beyond the imagination of the most talented visionary artist but because it is the stargate to all other dimensions. On earth, in this time zone, we are experiencing a lower octave of the third dimension called duality.

Duality is a frequency zone mutually created by the oscillating transmissions of several billion units of human circuitry transmitting brainwave patterns creating the environmental, visual, audible feedback of reality that validates the mutant state of the human DNA through war, famine, genocide and subjugation of the natural world. These wave patterns are emanating from a central complex in the human brain, they are the bio-informational signals transmitted by the ratio of neuro-chemicals manufactured and stabilized in this chemical crucible. The atomic composition of these chemicals is determined by the function and interaction of the three magical glands: the pituitary, the hypothalamus and the pineal.

These glands are in atrophy as is the entire endocrine system as a result of a disconnection with the circuitry that provides them with their electromagnetic life force. The atomic make up of the neuro chemicals produced by these glands is ultimately geometric the incompetent ratio of these chemicals due to the atrophy of the manufacturing organ results in the dormancy of several configurations of the geometric spectrum of the third dimensional life directive. This is mirrored not only in the behavioral modification of the human race, but also in the natural world.
    The fractal composition that dictates the dimensional expression of nature is missing parts of the holographic prism through which light is photosynthesized and so expresses a lesser vibrancy and spectrum of color. In the full manifestation of third dimensionality, coexisting with all other prime dimensions, there are trees so deeply green they're almost as blue as midnight. Each leaf is as a faceted jewel that when slightly turned emanates a fractal beam of deep violet, the golden hue shinning from its core. And suddenly there for a moment is the most brilliant opal hued, sliver flash, water, liquid crystal, lavender beams swimming in its depths becoming palest blue and creamy opal white and geometry dancing beneath it all as everything living thing celebrates together in the conscious ceremony of life eternal for here there is no shadow, no separation.

There is so much light, as the grand monospheric sun embraces you in light with a thousand loving arms in a cosmic embrace and when that sun sinks away into indigo night of a billion stars you'll not sleep, but awaken into a realm of celestial dreaming, listening within the cathedral night to the starry mystery of the star child which you are.

Riding on the alpha waves of deep inner star studded space to the shores of brimming light and there again the sun that never left but only withdrew its light that you might know it through its lovely consorts and returns now, as dawns caress upon this beloved earth as sun brings promise of another day filled only with the joy of living and loving.
    This dimension exists here and now living on earth in us. Our collective consciousness has chosen to focus within this frequency zone because this is where it is needed, to resurrect our ability to receive, translate, and transmit the full spectrum of the radiance matrix of the creation directive...Light.

As a seed race we are coded to respond to various cultural and environmental stimuli, to awaken from the dream of duality. As we throw off the sleep of ages, connecting back into the never ending or beginning slipstream of universal dataflow, each of us becomes a portal, a worldbridger as we collectively amass a global resonant field of source awareness through resurrected circuitry, we stabilize a bridge for the exodus of our immortal race to return to its rightful place among the galactic holography within in the immortal continuum.

We will then begin the journey of conscious development that has been arrested by the modification of our DNA, the disconnection of our circuitry and by a deep stabilization of our solar system which has aborted us from the womb of holistic evolution. An evolution not defined by the acceleration of technology or the discovery of cures for the ever escalating number of plagues while our children continue to be abused and while most of the world lives in abject misery, poverty and fear.

This is not evolution, this is simply a mutant detour to render our prisons more comfortable for those who can afford it.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Black Panther (26th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread