+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Organizing ideas, fixed ideas, intellectual honesty, and how the mind really works

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Organizing ideas, fixed ideas, intellectual honesty, and how the mind really works

------------

Dear All:

A couple of days ago, my friend Mozart, a very smart guy, started this interesting thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-on-July-23rd

It was titled: Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?

He cited this web page:

http://www.33mm.eu/en/backgrounds/bp/index.htm

Which is also available here if it disappears, as it might.

http://projectavalon.net/Tsunami_ale...on_July_23.pdf

I replied like this:

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I just don't know what else to say.
    I do....!

Quote Massive explosion/earthquake/tsunami at the Gulf Oil Gusher site on July 23rd?
    If that's a question, the answer is no.

This is the kind of New Age mumbo-jumbo nonsense that makes the alternative media a laughing stock - and is EXACTLY one of the things I was talking about in my interview with Tania the other day.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

It's Rorschach Test thinking: we find and see the patterns we look for. I'm not going to give this the time, but I bet you several large jars of Marmite (in joke) that I can make these randomly chosen puzzle pieces mean absolutely anything I want to.

I looked for administrator options to see if I could move this thread to ATS or GLP, but I couldn't do that.
    Here are my comments - and this is a valuable illustration of an interesting principle. This is what I wanted to share here, on a new thread.

-------------------

Enough said (almost). But none of want this forum to slip into the kind of gypsy soothsaying that is so prevalent on ATS and GLP.

You're welcome to tell us all that the world will end tomorrow, but only if you've been personally informed by the Angel Gabriel..... and you have the whole encounter on video, with witnesses.

This is NOT to discourage smart analysis of insider information, trend forecasts from Gerald Celente, or even phenomena such Bill Deagle's potentially important vision of October 2008. My point is that when it comes to complex subjective interpretation of symbols and numbers and perceived codes, I suggest that this really is a genuine waste of time and emotional energy and there are other forums where this kind of things is indulged in all the time by those with nothing better to do.

PROVENANCE of information is also an important clue. The site where all this nonsense came from also has on it these topics:
    • "679 days still to go before Pleiadic age"
    • Quotes from Revelations 8.8 and 8.9
    • "The end of time in the year 2012"
    That doesn't mean that the author (Marc Smulders) is not well-meaning, but it does show the filters through which he views the world. And if we know someone's filters (I have mine, as we all do), it's easier to comprehend what someone's looking at and what they are interpreting. In other words, we can understand a little about how they are thinking.

Remember, there are three major things which humans do:
    1. We seek meaning.
    2. We take on board an organizing idea.
    3. We seek consistency.
    What that means is that we are ALWAYS looking to make sense of and seek patterns in our environment. A newborn baby just sees a kaleidoscopic blurry landscape of moving shapes with no meaning. But the baby is TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Soon, the baby creates "organizing ideas". A round object with shapes like an eyes, nose and mouth means friendliness (usually). A smile is good news. Meaning is discovered.

After that, the baby sees the patterns it WANTS to see. We all do that. And we see them in human behavior, in the news, in the media, all around us. We WANT a consistent world where our preconceived organizing ideas are reinforced. It gives us security.

My opinion of Marc Smulders (see above) is also an organizing idea in itself. I sought meaning in his website, and observed patterns (or convinced myself that I did). When he next makes an announcement, the existing organizing idea I have will kick in as a filter.

He may be right or he may be wrong, and we have to remember that "Wolf, Wolf" was an organizing idea, too. Sometimes our organizing ideas can PREVENT us from seeing reality. There are still people who trust the government's view of 9/11. That's an organizing idea, too.

We can't escape this fundamental human function.

Other examples of organizing ideas:
    • Christ came to save us
    • 9/11 was an inside job
    • ETs are real
    • ETs are a military invention
    • Obama is evil
    • Obama is a savior
    • All channeled messages should be believed
    • No channeled messages should be believed
    • Anyone who says "wait a minute, you may be wrong, maybe it was an accident" must be working for the CIA
    • Project Camelot was disinformation
    • Alex Jones is a _______ (insert your own organizing idea)
    • Anyone who has long hair and a bush hat cannot be trusted
    • etc.

The point I'm making is that there is no escape from this aspect of how we work. I have my own ideas too (and I will sometimes defend them vigorously).

This is why when we are trying to figure out what's going on (assuming there is anything out there outside our heads at all!) we need to do more than say

"THIS IS MY ORGANIZING IDEA. I want you to take it on board."

To his credit, Marc Smulders DID lay out his entire argument so that it could be followed, if one wished to. That was actually very brave and very intellectually honest. He spent an amazing amount of time and energy presenting his organizing idea in detail - which turned out to be totally wrong.

But he might also have been very stupid... I wonder what he is thinking this morning.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th July 2010 at 10:00.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2011), str8thinker (20th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Organizing ideas, fixed ideas, intellectual honesty, and how the mind really work

He might be thinking he got the date wrong. Smiling.
    We cant forecast the future though there are possibilities and potential for things to happen.
    The enlightened sages teach that in order to reach that state all positionality concepts belief systems must be released.
    No easy thing to do which is as yet few are enlightened.
    Christ consciousness, enlightenment, same thing,
    The Sages, who know more than most, say that this now available to more people.
    I am one with you that we need to get "real" on the forum.
    I love the spiritual path but I also like scientific fact or at least proof.
    Assumption makes an ass out of you and me.
    David Wilcock presents a lot of evidence but I dont always agree with his assumptions but at least he is positive and he may well be right.
    The interview you did with Marcel could have got more attention, it deserves it but spirituality does not really appeal to the ego in most of us.
    No self no problem, but who would we be without our problems? At least that what the ego thinks.
    Well enlightened ones live a full joyful life full of compassion for all, some are active for our well being like Dr Hawkins some are just happy too sit and lift the consciousness of all just by being what they are.
    I am extremely positive that a change for the better is happening its just that the other stuff gets more attention.
    Many on this forum are expressing love and compassion in a beautiful way.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Organizing ideas, fixed ideas, intellectual honesty, and how the mind really work

Other examples of organizing ideas:

* Christ came to save us
    * 9/11 was an inside job
    * ETs are real
    * ETs are a military invention
    * Obama is evil
    * Obama is a savior
    * All channeled messages should be believed
    * No channeled messages should be believed
    * Anyone who says "wait a minute, you may be wrong, maybe it was an accident" must be working for the CIA
    * Project Camelot was disinformation
    * Alex Jones is a _______ (insert your own organizing idea)
    * Anyone who has long hair and a bush hat cannot be trusted
    * etc.

Hello BILL,
    I will play devil's advocate in reply to your e-mail

I do not agree with you, that E.T's are not real * ET's are real" otherwise you and I would not exist.. everyone on the Earth is an E.T.seed......
    Secondly quote:Christ came to save us........change the word christ to" love "and it will work perfectly.
    :"Anyone who has long hair and a bush hat cannot be trusted."..I have both, AND i TRUST THE 25 YEARS OF RESEARCH I PUT IN...HOWEVER you cannot give meat to people who have to have milk......Consciousness is raised slowly, and most of the answers are within us, therefore people have to look within , their higher self , which works in different dimension sound harmonics, also it is a synthesis of light and sound , Reason and Intuition not just one ...union of opposites..I cannot agree with you because everyone on the spiritual path is at a different stage and we all have different jobs to do.
    regards
    blue
    Also some people are more eloquent at prose.....not everyone can be a good at writing English!!
    Last edited by blue777; 24th July 2010 at 11:26.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

-------------

Blue, I was GIVING EXAMPLES of organizing ideas. I was not saying they were mine.

May some higher intelligence intervene to save the Forum from your posts.

Now please go and get yourself another cup of strong coffee. Maybe two!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is a line from a Shakespeare play that does come to mind. You all must know which one I am talking about surely.

Sometimes things can be subjective. Can we prove or disprove changing of timelines? Can we prove or disprove that benonolent ETs are fixing things.......well I suppose there is that Youtube vid of that little ufo flying in and throwing a beam on that missile in flight?

Mmmmm? Sometimes one can only hypothesize.

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------------

Blue, I was GIVING EXAMPLES of organizing ideas. I was not saying they were mine.

Does not matter who's ideas they are they still...." organizing ideas"...until one has researched the negative they will not get the positive answer
    quote:

You do not want all sychophants on this forum do you, you want people to express themselves ,right or wrongly....(.i think you will find they will)higher intelligence help my posts
    regards
    Last edited by blue777; 24th July 2010 at 11:43.

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I quite agree about the issues you have raised about credibility and the alternative press. What they lack is a well founded "epistemology" for their statements. Epistemology is the science of - how do you "know" what you think you know. In this way an epistemology can be anything from totally worthless, like self referencing - as is done in the Bible (This is the world of God.) - to well formed epistemologies that scientifically can lift evidence to knowing when the rules are applied. One of the most important parts of this process, at its best is the necessity to have evidence for cross-referencing. The one source needs to support the other without conflict. The more sources that do this, the better the evidence becomes as far as value is concerned.

I write for a Norwegian newsblogg: www.acnlp.no - I have done several pieces on the well disaster. Now after 40 days - I still don't know what to write because there are so many conflicting sources, hidden agendas, squelched media and it all ends up in chaos. We still really don't know what even happened. So before I write another article, nature, or mankind has to make up its mind on how this thing is going to pan out. Right now it boggles my mind that the American press allows all of the deception going on.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Wink Re: Organizing ideas, fixed ideas, intellectual honesty, and how the mind really work

Bill as a parent and seeing the world through my children eyes, I am reminded of something which year after year in my old age comes back to hit me in the face, "the more I learn the less I know". Sometimes we become so asphyxiated with our own ideas and concepts that we fool ourselves into believing it has any bearing of relative truth , incorporating these ideas and concepts into our believes system thus forming the essence of our character from which we perceive our world. It is no wonder that Quantum Physics has arrived at the same conclusions as the sages of old," the world we perceive and acknowledge as real is simply a mere illusion". In this sense for me is always wise to keep an open mind and don't wrap myself too tight into concepts and believes which fair to say that as the future unravels will more than likely will be shatter as we discover the origins of ourselves and the multiple realities, dimensions, parallel universes, time lines, and "intelligent" life forms.

Blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 24th July 2010 at 11:52.

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    -------------

Does not matter who's ideas they are they still...." organizing ideas"...until one has researched the negative they will not get the positive answer
    quote:

You do not want all sychophants on this forum do you, you want people to express themselves ,right or wrongly....(.i think you will find they will)higher intelligence help my posts
    regards
    Blue! You wrote:

Quote I do not agree with you, that E.T's are not real
    ETs ARE real. I've seen one with my own eyes at a distance of about 12 feet.

I was GIVING EXAMPLES. You didn't understand that. It's got nothing do to with sycophancy. What I want is for members to understand what I am saying (and what ANYONE is saying) before they go off on a wild tangent that bears no relation to the post they're replying to.

You had no idea what I was writing or why, and just jumped in as you often do without thinking, checking or editing your posts, or putting yourself in anyone else's shoes to feel out how they would perceive what you had written. That's what drives me nuts.

You may need a THIRD cup of coffee. Please don't reply until you're awake!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th July 2010 at 11:57.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

13. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    He might be thinking he got the date wrong. Smiling.
    We cant forecast the future though there are possibilities and potential for things to happen.
    The enlightened sages teach that in order to reach that state all positionality concepts belief systems must be released.
    No easy thing to do which is as yet few are enlightened.
    Christ consciousness, enlightenment, same thing,
    The Sages, who know more than most, say that this now available to more people.
    I am one with you that we need to get "real" on the forum.
    I love the spiritual path but I also like scientific fact or at least proof.
    Assumption makes an ass out of you and me.
    David Wilcock presents a lot of evidence but I dont always agree with his assumptions but at least he is positive and he may well be right.
    The interview you did with Marcel could have got more attention, it deserves it but spirituality does not really appeal to the ego in most of us.
    No self no problem, but who would we be without our problems? At least that what the ego thinks.
    Well enlightened ones live a full joyful life full of compassion for all, some are active for our well being like Dr Hawkins some are just happy too sit and lift the consciousness of all just by being what they are.
    I am extremely positive that a change for the better is happening its just that the other stuff gets more attention.
    Many on this forum are expressing love and compassion in a beautiful way.
    Regards Chris
    I have read a lot of your posts on here Chris, you seem to me to have researched, be well read, studied philosophies and come to a good point in your life. (practising organized ideas here Bill, getting to it). Now Chris, you are 64 and I am sure you have been searching, reading, studying, etc, etc, for decades now, so have I. I am 56.

I have studied comparative religion, philosophy, esoteric sciences, etc, etc for decades, read hundreds and hundreds of books. I read about walk ins etc by Ruth Montgomery decades ago before the internet. But I seem to be awoken and getting very, very, Very upset with a lot of people on this earth plane; and herein is where I have this problem with the sages being so consumed with happiness and compassion for everyone.

This is the problem I have Chris. Everytime I turn on my darn computer and get up my homepage to get to my email or forum or whatever, even when I am not trying to look, some nasty, rotten, degraded, evil individuals have done something to innocent little animals Again.

I am not going to quote here what I read on Nine MSN on the computer today, maybe the aussies can, I wont repeat it. Last week it was other rotten little dispicable morons who again tortured to death poor little animals. I have now become too sensitive to cope with looking at this anymore.

I thought I was spiritual, awake, on the path, but I have found myself becoming extremely angry, fighting with the Creator and telling him to finish all of us (not the planet, not the animals) just us because why should we be eating, living, sleeping in a bed well others including poor innocent animals are being looked for to be tortured to death. I myself have had enough. Let the sages be sage, I am sorry but if I came across them I would probably shoot them if I had a gun and argue with God afterwards, wouldnt bat a lid and that would be probably too good for them.

That's my say. It's not the earth, it's not nature, it's not the animals, it's most of us I cannot cope with.

I hope this fits the organised idea form Bill.

And now I am going outside for a coffee and cigarette cause I am not a sage who is full of compassion and love for my fellow humans, and here I thought I was all this time.
    Last edited by Tuza; 24th July 2010 at 12:01.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

15. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

They have changed us..

*celine hugs you tight *

We awaken together, we rise together, we change together.

i love you
    celine

16. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norwaymike (here)
    I quite agree about the issues you have raised about credibility and the alternative press. What they lack is a well founded "epistemology" for their statements. Epistemology is the science of - how do you "know" what you think you know. In this way an epistemology can be anything from totally worthless, like self referencing - as is done in the Bible (This is the world of God.) - to well formed epistemologies that scientifically can lift evidence to knowing when the rules are applied. One of the most important parts of this process, at its best is the necessity to have evidence for cross-referencing. The one source needs to support the other without conflict. The more sources that do this, the better the evidence becomes as far as value is concerned.

I write for a Norwegian newsblogg: www.acnlp.no - I have done several pieces on the well disaster. Now after 40 days - I still don't know what to write because there are so many conflicting sources, hidden agendas, squelched media and it all ends up in chaos. We still really don't know what even happened. So before I write another article, nature, or mankind has to make up its mind on how this thing is going to pan out. Right now it boggles my mind that the American press allows all of the deception going on.
    This has nothing to do with "epistemology" , the answers to the questions are all within us, and we can get the answers by asking our higher self....the art of it is, to raise ones consciousness to ask the right sort of question, it is the synthesis of light and sound reason and intuition and intuition is the direct link to higher consciousness .

17. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Blue! You wrote:

ETs ARE real. I've seen one with my own eyes at a distance of about 12 feet.

I was GIVING EXAMPLES. You didn't understand that. It's got nothing do to with sycophancy. What I want is for members to understand what I am saying (and what ANYONE is saying) before they go off on a wild tangent that bears no relation to the post they're replying to.

You had no idea what I was writing or why, and just jumped in as you often do without thinking, checking or editing your posts, or putting yourself in anyone else's shoes to feel out how they would perceive what you had written. That's what drives me nuts.

You may need a THIRD cup of coffee. Please don't reply until you're awake!
    Dear Bill,
    I have had my third cup of coffee.....
    quoteYou had no idea what I was writing or why,

I have had 25 years of thinking, and the bottom line is , we are in a battle between SANITY and INSANITY....A BATTLE BETWEEN LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM VERSES EGO, PRIDE , MALEVOLENCE , GREED , ARROGANCE, DECEIT , VANITY , etc.....therefore it is a battle within all of us to conquer our ego and fear ,and all of us are at different levels of spiriruality(REALITY).
    iNSANITY could be the demise of Mankind , however infinite consciousness already knows the outcome ,and is preparing for it now, as the positive hierarchy E.T.HAVE THE FULLY OPERATIONALCAPABILITY OF SEEING THE FUTURE.. LINKED TO DIMENSION AND SOUND HARMONICS.....therefore it is up to the individual to conquer their ego and fear ...mostly done by suffering and to know what job they have to do on the Earth to compensate for their negativism they have done in their lives....If its anything different please enlighten us
    regards
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 24th July 2010 at 12:28.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Blue you need to take the chill pill dear friend and use the mind of the heart not the mind of the ego that may help you some ,bill your post was well written.chris your always adding nice things as usual,and celine another big GIANT hug your way as well.
    Much love to you all!!

19. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    Blue you need to take the chill pill dear friend and use the mind of the heart not the mind of the ego that may help you some ,bill your post was well written.chris your always adding nice things as usual,and celine another big GIANT hug your way as well.
    Much love to you all!!
    Therefore you do not think this is the truth and reality?

I have had 25 years of thinking, and the bottom line is , we are in a battle between SANITY and INSANITY....A BATTLE BETWEEN LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM VERSES EGO, PRIDE , MALEVOLENCE , GREED , ARROGANCE, DECEIT , VANITY , etc.....therefore it is a battle within all of us to conquer our ego and fear ,and all of us are at different levels of spiriruality(REALITY).
    iNSANITY could be the demise of Mankind , however infinite consciousness already knows the outcome ,and is preparing for it now, as the positive hierarchy E.T.HAVE THE FULLY OPERATIONALCAPABILITY OF SEEING THE FUTURE.. LINKED TO DIMENSION AND SOUND HARMONICS.....therefore it is up to the individual to conquer their ego and fear ...mostly done by suffering and to know what job they have to do on the Earth to compensate for their negativism they have done in their lives....If its anything different please enlighten us
    regards
    blue

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    Therefore you do not think this is the truth and reality?

regards
    blue
    Blue,

No need for the CAPS, we can all read.
    You are chasing Bill around like there's money falling out of his pockets. Lighten up mate.

Our perception of reality is based on our belief systems, a construct of the information we have received/given...from any source...this, IMO, is a great lesson in discernment.

san·i·ty
    n.
    1. The quality or condition of being sane; soundness of mind.
    2. Soundness of judgment or reason.

1. (Psychology) the state of being sane
    2. good sense or soundness of judgment

Noun 1. sanity - normal or sound powers of mind
    saneness
    mental health - the psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioral adjustment
    lucidity - a lucid state of mind; not confused
    rationality, reasonableness, reason - the state of having good sense and sound judgment; "his rationality may have been impaired"; "he had to rely less on reason than on rousing their emotions"
    insanity - relatively permanent disorder of the mind.

Peace out

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 25th July 2010 at 05:12.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2011), Gone001 (20th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Note to blue, re. post #15: Far as I can tell, there isn't a sentence that makes sense. Neither are there two that don't contradict one another. This precludes a response to most of what you've written. But let me take a stab at, "If its anything different please enlighten us"

I would suggest to you the that we live all our incarnations simultaneously. Retribution, or rectification over time isn't really a factor. It's even tricker than that

"THIS IS MY ORGANIZING IDEA. I want you to take it on board."
    The driving force behind the evngelical world. I've spent some time with this one, particularly the two main kinds: religious and political. I've found that there also exists a true nirvahna, for some, in mixing the two. Muddying the line between them covers a lot of unclear thinking.

To get my head clear about which approach, or goal others seem to have set by directing their scalphunting ways towards me, I came up with some guielines:
    1. Religion is about how one comes to grips with their creator, and how they subsequently treat their fellow man.
    Unfortunately how each of us does that, is a thing which cannot be grafted onto, injected into, or otherwise forced upon others except at the point of a gun. Whether someone else's is "valid" can only be hinted at by how they treat others. I'm not sure it can be truly judged in it's validity for them, in other ways.

I have come to believe that no one is ever convinced any of that is valid, or of value for them, through insistence. What you get is a surrender of will, which solves nothing. Only through the conviction in their living it. You can't sell that, or rub it in. Neither would it do anything, if acquiessence is your only motive. While I may choose to "try on" something that's worked for you, there is no obligation ever.
    2. Politics. All of the above is about how a person conducts themselves. The second any of it becomes about how someone else should behave, then it is merely politics. Interweaving God into it, just makes it even more suspect.

Finally, I've learned my thiking self is a creature best tamed by logic. While I am quite aware that "Logic is not God, God is always ultimately logical."

My 2 cents worth. As you will.

PS: * Anyone who has long hair and a bush hat cannot be trusted

Fair enough...

No, that is not a "bush hat". But if you'll look closely, you will see that it was made from a bush.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 25th July 2010 at 01:37.

23. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The best cure for the tunnel vision created by extreme circumstances, which is what allows irrational information to be taken at face value, is a digital fast. We all know about fasting when it concerns food. However, my personal opinion is that one of the healthiest things you can do to gain a sharper perspective on things is to detach from the digital world for a few days.

I just did that because I had to wait for my hardware to get here to fix my computer. I was once again amazed at how much easier it is to see information with clear logic having only detached from reading on the net for a couple of days.

Has anyone asked themselves why so much disinformation was seeded into the internet through trusted sources? Forget the people, cooperations, circumstances, future impacts and all of that emotion evoking stuff for a moment. Lets just look at this from the lowest common denominator. The lowest common denominator meaning that you erase the story and just look at the logistics of what the information did and how it did it.

In order to do this, lets reverse engineer the whole deal. Lets start with where we are right now and work our selves backwards. However, we are going to move backwards in the past to before the information was even propagated before we are done looking at this thing.

Our current status with the information is that we are now understanding that close to 90 percent of it was completely made up. Information on something large scale like this is usually like a snow ball that is rolling down the side of a mountain that is covered in giant randomly placed piles of bull ****.

If the information had propagated and evolved naturally, then it would have started out subtle. Then as the snow ball grew in size and became a near avalanche it would become lop sided and out of balance from all of the huge piles of bull **** that it was picking up on its way down the slope.

However, that is not the way that it worked this time. This time it was not a snow ball at the top of the mountain. It started out as a ball of pure bull **** and then picked up some snow and mostly more bull **** on its way down. Not only that, the ball of **** was seemingly simultaneously formed by multiple sources all at the same time.

Alright, so now we have established that it is clear that the information did not originally propagate itself in a holistic organic way. The only conclusion that I can come to is that it must have been propagated intentionally with very clear strategy. So then who would actually integrate such a clever misdirect to those of us plugged into the digital altermedia?

The answer is that we will probably never know for sure exactly who it was that spread all of this fringe lunatic stuff right out of the hole. We can however form a solid hypothesis as to what reason some agency or group would have had for doing so.

We know that it was not for control because we are right back where we started before the information multiplied, divided, and cancelled itself out.

We know that it was not for monetary reasons because no one made any money from the fringe lunatic claims about the situation.

We know that it was not about strategic reorganization of anyone or anything because we are right back where we started.

Then what do we know? Or an even better question is, what do they now know about us that they did not know before?

They now know that with some very simple strategic information planting to the right people that certain effects unfold as a result. They know that they can basically burn the credibility of the targeted communicator. They now know that they can whip people on the internet up into a frenzy just as fast as they can do it with the other media types like TV. Lastly they now know where the information moves to first and which web hubs propagate it with the highest level of efficacy.

Now we take a step back even further. Lets say that you are part of some board of advisors to some agency or group who is currently responsible for information and what can be done with it. You are all sitting around brain storming and thinking a few steps ahead of where we are right now as far as the quantity or percentage of the population that has switched from television media consumption to internet media consumption.

You decide that there is a very strong possibility that in the very near future the information on the net may over take the televised information as the media food for the masses. You then look around the net and identify some people that you view as key players that are currently trusted by the small but potentially huge alternative media consumers.

It is decided that it is going to be necessary to do some experimentation to see what kind of information will propagate itself and how. Then you sit back and wait for the next major event to occur.

In conclusion the hypothesis is that someone was doing market research on all of us and on the web itself to see what would happen. That may have been the main reason for all of the misdirects and extreme nature of the information surrounding this oil spill. I think that we can expect that this will not be the last time that this happens. The next time that it does, another group of people that we have learned to trust will be singled out and used as the conduits for the information. The endgame is probably to destroy the credibility of enough of the main players now and then replace them with people from their team.

There are already some people on the net right now that are acting as internet double agents. Instead of being an agent for two countries, they are an agent for the PTB and then they pretend to be an agent working for our side as well. They are lingering around on message boards, learning what types of information people are attracted to, and beginning to make themselves popular. They are effectively positioning themselves in order to be ready for the landslide of people that are about to move to internet media for information.

Its an old game folks, it is up to you who you believe.

24. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Blue,

No need for the CAPS, we can all read.
    You are chasing Bill around like there's money falling out of his pockets. Lighten up mate.

Our perception of reality is based on our belief systems, a construct of the information we have received/given...from any source...this, IMO, is a great lesson in discernment.

san·i·ty
    n.
    1. The quality or condition of being sane; soundness of mind.
    2. Soundness of judgment or reason.

1. (Psychology) the state of being sane
    2. good sense or soundness of judgment

Noun 1. sanity - normal or sound powers of mind
    saneness
    mental health - the psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioral adjustment
    a lucid state of mlucidity -ind; not confused
    rationality, reasonableness, reason - the state of having good sense and sound judgment; "his rationality may have been impaired"; "he had to rely less on reason than on rousing their emotions"
    insanity - relatively permanent disorder of the mind.

Peace out

Ross
    Hello Ross,
    I cannot see what the problem is......Fact......the battle is between Sanity and Insanity......just look at what is going on around the World.
    Fact The battle is between altruism , compassion and love against pride vanity , ego, malevolence ,hate , greed arrogance conceit etc...
    Fact ..the battle is to conquer our own fear and ego...
    Fact a higher level of consciousness exists, and it is guiding our thoughts fact.....
    quote: a lucid state of mind lucidity -ind; not confused

I think you will find the above as being both truth and reality..fact
    Frdkc...trying to be intellectual does not hide the fact that I am telling the truth
    your gobblygook does not make sense , do not treat people like fools, that is vanity
    I keep on telling Bill if it is sycophants you want ,then it is a sorry place
    p.s
    There are a 100 billion galaxies,hundred of millions of stars, to be the only planet where life has evolved , would be a person who thinks this , suffers from Pride , vanity and ignorance...darkness
    Last edited by blue777; 25th July 2010 at 09:43.

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Greybeard,
    When you stated "I love the spiritual path but I also like scientific fact or at least proof.", that really is the reality of what we must do. We must create, as Edgar Cayce has stated, from the spiritual to the mental to the material world. We are getting closer and closer to doing just that. People are coming together and getting bolder now. For a long time I was way-layed with other concerns. For the last few years, I have really been trying to focus on what it is I have been shown in the etherial and to work in the field I belong in. My background is in central telecommunications technician, now I study to be an electric engineer. I want to connect with, and work with others of like mind because with the help of this site and others I'm getting it. Now I have a better understanding about the changes we seek and realizing it will not happen with all of us wandering around alone. Further, it will not happen for the love of money. You bring up a really good when you say we can all talk about being hungry and still produce no bread. OK. Well, let us take the leap.

Recently, while considering the human mind, I have found research, indicating the average ability to focus, actually focus on one , "mentally", for humans, is about 12 minutes. And that's supposed to be the higher side of the range. In a higher state of consciousness, that ability expands by quantum leaps. Repeating what I just heard by Dr. Greer about energy being free flowing and all around us but that it is the rectification of such, not the energy but the power we need and then throwing that out as an analogy (anal, LOL, typical type A, tee hee) toward communicating and translating what we learn in this higher state equates reasonably to the same thing. Wouldn't it? Doesn't it? We are currently in the doing. Aren't we?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast