+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Major seismic event predicted on March 22nd

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Major seismic event predicted on March 22nd

Aye caramba! precursor to something bigger . cnn saying minor damage for a 7.6....amen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

alxz (20th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I don't know about everyone else but IMHO ,in geological time, that is an extremley accurate prediction.. Good science
    Kudos
    Peace always peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

alxz (20th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

terral03 forum, if you dudes want to follow it the next few hrs i just found the forum and slid in for a rubberneck. The last post is interesting, good facts

http://terral03.com/forum/viewtopic....t=369&start=20

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I already posted this in its own thread, but thought it was worth posting again here. Courtesy of Dutchsinse.

https://youtube.com/user/dutchsinse?feature=watch

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I wonder when this doesn't come to pass how many people are actually going to stop believing all this Fear mongering bull flop.....with all these insane fake End Of The World, Armageddon, Mega Catastrophe Stunt/Scenarios that just aren't going to happen. After this, I think there should be a moratorium on posting End Of The World, Armageddon, Mega-Catastrophe Predictions. They're all fake fear mongering schemes anyway.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 22nd March 2012 at 15:17.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (22nd March 2012), bennycog (27th March 2012), Hervé (22nd March 2012), RMorgan (22nd March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), RUSirius (26th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I wonder when this doesn't come to pass how many people are actually going to stop believing all this Fear mongering bull flop.....
    Investigators generally use one of two theories to explain why people like horror movies. The first is that the person is not actually afraid, but excited by the movie. The second explanation is that they are willing to endure the terror in order to enjoy a euphoric sense of relief at the end. But, a study by Eduardo Andrade (University of California, Berkeley) and Joel B. Cohen (University of Florida) appearing in the Journal of Consumer Research argues that neither of these theories is correct.

"We believe that a reevaluation of the two dominant explanations for people's willingness to consume "negative" experiences (both of which assume that people can not experience negative and positive emotions simultaneously) is in order," explain Andrade and Cohen in their study.

They continue: "The assumption of people's inability to experience positive and negative affect at the same time is incorrect."

In other words, the authors argue that horror movie viewers are happy to be unhappy. This novel approach to emotion reveals that people experience both negative and positive emotions simultaneously -- people may actually enjoy being scared, not just relief when the threat is removed. As the authors put it, "the most pleasant moments of a particular event may also be the most fearful."

Andrade and Cohen developed and utilize a new methodology to track negative and positive feelings at the same time. Their method could apply to other experiences that seem to elicit terror, risk, or disgust, such as extreme sports [or apocalyptic doom & gloom scenarios].

Reference: Eduardo B. Andrade and Joel B. Cohen. "On the Consumption of Negative Feelings" Journal of Consumer Research: August 2007.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

where i live (nm) had a small earthquake sunday morning (3/18/22). then the mexico earthquake. i'm still not worrying about it.
    so. don't.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Debra (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

I wonder when this doesn't come to pass how many people are actually going to stop believing all this Fear mongering bull flop.....with all these insane fake End Of The World, Armageddon, Mega Catastrophe Stunt/Scenarios that just aren't going to happen. After this, I think there should be a moratorium on posting End Of The World, Armageddon, Mega-Catastrophe Predictions. They're all fake fear mongering schemes anyway.
    From what I have observed, from planet X to Nibiru to Elenin and the crowd constituted of the same people landing their support to such, I can't help but conjured the image of flocks of sparrows or pigeons going from spots of strewn bread crumbs to new ones... as if feeding on such.

... to the point of my concluding that what this guy is saying is completely verified:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

[...]

His statements finally gave me the clue as to what was happening, for example since it works at all scale, on the Elenin threads:

Quote Exposure to true information does not matter anymore: A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.

The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with informations [which are] authentic, true, with documents, with pictures [...] he will refuse to believe it.

That's the tragedy of the demoralization [step].
    It gives the rationale behind all these Doom & Gloom propaganda from all corners that have been going on for so long... and no amount of actual facts could deter the believers... indicative of their state of mind!

The Rockefeller funded Russian "revolution" has been at it for a long time... ever read this booklet: The Soviet Art of Brainwashing?

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (22nd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

... and everything is o.k. holy moly. whoda thunk it?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Alan (27th March 2012), Debra (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

maybe now those of us saying NOTHING catastrophic is going to happen and that it's all fearmongering will be taken more seriously, and others will begin to consider the intent behind the "predictions" specially when atleast 90% come from dubious sources only trying to scare people.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gypsybutterflykiss (27th March 2012), meat suit (26th March 2012), RMorgan (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I am soooo glad I did not check this thread until March 19. Please be aware that there are entities that feed on our mass fear. Anyone who is buying into future predictions of this nature and adding their own energy to them is part of this problem.

Part of being an aware being is to see and avoid being sucked into fear... which greatly dis-empowers us all if we decided to be caught in it.

I live on the coast of California. My being here creates rain and revels in the nearby ocean. I live on a little hill about 150 feet above the water line...perhaps not enough if a tsunami comes... however I have been used to sooth the tectonic plates before and perhaps will be called again. And I am not the only one.... I know many other aware and awake people of power who have chosen to live along the coast and are aware that they do work from time to time to stabilize the 'dream' of a stable planet here.

Instead of focusing on 'ain't it awful' like this thread has.... what about focusing on 'how can I move into a place of power within myself?'

There is NOTHING SPECIAL about me... I simply decided years ago to find my power. YOU CAN TOO. Please stop adding your energy to doom and gloom scenarios perpetrated by TPTB... WAKE UP!
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th March 2012 at 19:11.

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

another bob (26th March 2012), Black Panther (27th March 2012), Debra (27th March 2012), doodah (27th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (26th March 2012), Earth Angel (27th March 2012), greybeard (26th March 2012), gripreaper (27th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th March 2012), kanishk (1st April 2012), karelia (26th March 2012), Lisab (26th March 2012), mab777 (26th March 2012), MHRD (27th March 2012), Midnight Rambler (26th March 2012), mind-scape (27th March 2012), RMorgan (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), Wind (26th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

People just love these kind of predictions. Dates are just dates. That's one thing I've learned for sure...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

RMorgan (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

maybe now those of us saying NOTHING catastrophic is going to happen and that it's all fearmongering will be taken more seriously, and others will begin to consider the intent behind the "predictions" specially when atleast 90% come from dubious sources only trying to scare people.
    Agreed. Nice time to review my last post (#17):

"Every time someone predicts something, it doesn´t happen. It´s becoming a kind of a rule in the alternative media scene."

So, why people love the idea of predictions? Do we love to pretend to have full control over our future? Do we enjoy the sensation of an imminent menace? Do we try to find hope in disasters?

Cheers,

Raf.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member MHRD's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Dawn, I live here too for the very same reason that you choose to live here. But this exercise for me was bring this potential event out in the open, not for the fear but to inform those like us to keep this from manifesting in our reality. I think we did our job.

Buy the way, I do not see a tsunami headed our way, enjoy your view………..

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MHRD For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

There was a 7.1 quake in Chile the 25 march 2012.

I understand that HAARP together with the "2012 end of the world" story is to be used in conjunction to auto-fulfil the "prediction" and thus no one will see an actual attack taking place?

That is what is being told in Chile anyway by some...(in Spanish only) https://youtube.com/watch?v=6RUf349kQvI

hug,
    Moz

27. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    I wonder when this doesn't come to pass how many people are actually going to stop believing all this Fear mongering bull flop.....
    Investigators generally use one of two theories to explain why people like horror movies. The first is that the person is not actually afraid, but excited by the movie. The second explanation is that they are willing to endure the terror in order to enjoy a euphoric sense of relief at the end. But, a study by Eduardo Andrade (University of California, Berkeley) and Joel B. Cohen (University of Florida) appearing in the Journal of Consumer Research argues that neither of these theories is correct.

"We believe that a reevaluation of the two dominant explanations for people's willingness to consume "negative" experiences (both of which assume that people can not experience negative and positive emotions simultaneously) is in order," explain Andrade and Cohen in their study.

They continue: "The assumption of people's inability to experience positive and negative affect at the same time is incorrect."

In other words, the authors argue that horror movie viewers are happy to be unhappy. This novel approach to emotion reveals that people experience both negative and positive emotions simultaneously -- people may actually enjoy being scared, not just relief when the threat is removed. As the authors put it, "the most pleasant moments of a particular event may also be the most fearful."

Andrade and Cohen developed and utilize a new methodology to track negative and positive feelings at the same time. Their method could apply to other experiences that seem to elicit terror, risk, or disgust, such as extreme sports [or apocalyptic doom & gloom scenarios].

Reference: Eduardo B. Andrade and Joel B. Cohen. "On the Consumption of Negative Feelings" Journal of Consumer Research: August 2007.
    Humanity has been kept in the Dark for a long, long time and that's why there is a
    low vibration all over the world. That's why the world is as it is right now. A lot of
    people have a low vibration themselves. That's why they 'love' horror movies, bad
    news and other low vibrations, because of the simple fact it does resonate with them.
    It gives them a 'good' feeling. Because a lot of people don't have the knowledge of
    what's really happening in the world they don't know they keep themselves in that
    low vibrational field.

It's like an addiction to feeling bad, but it is actually the entities behind the scenes
    (in another dimension) feed ons us. So it's actually a choice of feeding the ego (negative)
    or to get more in touch with the higher self (positive).
    Remember Who You Are!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2012), Earth Angel (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I think it is very safe to say that this prediction fell on its' face. I am very happy that it did. Although I allow for stuff like this to enter my awareness, it usually occupies said awareness like a pile of dog poo on the ground. So far, awareness of the poo has proven more useful. I am fine with that arrangement.

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    .... I know many other aware and awake people of power who have chosen to live along the coast and are aware that they do work from time to time to stabilize the 'dream' of a stable planet here.

Instead of focusing on 'ain't it awful' like this thread has.... what about focusing on 'how can I move into a place of power within myself?'

There is NOTHING SPECIAL about me... I simply decided years ago to find my power. YOU CAN TOO. Please stop adding your energy to doom and gloom scenarios perpetrated by TPTB... WAKE UP!
    Absolutely!!! Thank you. My "thank you" button seems to have disappeared under your post.

Calm, calm, calm, people. Get into your power and send some of it to Mother Earth to reassure and calm her. And if those HAARPers are involved, send some orbs to bump them on the nose.

Tune into the Timelines if you're not already. Stay squarely on Timeline One at all times. When you do, you deny your energy (of thought, emotion, visualization) to Timeline Two and those who want to destroy this planet. DO NOT HELP THOSE PEOPLE.

Peace,
    Doodah

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2012), Debra (27th March 2012), Earth Angel (27th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2