+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Would you choose to reincarnate back on earth if you were given the opportunity?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Question Would you choose to reincarnate back on earth if you were given the opportunity?

Hello friends,

This question has been on my mind for years know and after putting all the

pieces together my mind has been made up. I have decided on going in it for the long

haul. This isn't my first incarnation I am not a wanderer or am I from an advanced

place in the universe here to help humanity get on its feet, what I have become

through multiple incarnations on this planet is something you would refer to as an old

soul. Most of my lives were spent living in Native American tribes after they were

mostly wiped out I resumed my incarnations as a Caucasian regular American with

the exception of one, which I played a high ranking officer who tried to prevent, but

failed in stopping war from breaking out. My unquenchable thirst for knowledge and

far out views have led me to a life teaching others on a suttle level to let go and look

at things from a higher perspective. My zodiac is Aquarius and if you look up it

you will understand my personality and how it symbolizes the current life I am in.

The essence of my being is green and I am somewhat of a healer with my higher

self being a green star being (6D+) residing somewhere in the vastness and future of

another universal membrane. The reason for me choosing to stay with humanity until

we reach the stars is I am convinced we are something so much bigger than what

we have been lead to believe. I think were are seeing the beginning of a major shift

and if you look at the amount of information coming out know compared to what was

known four or five years ago, it becomes undeniable change is upon us. Avalon is on

the cutting edge of this wave, but the rest of people are catching up and people must

start asking themselves do I wanna see the best humanity has to offer or explore

the universe incarnating and learning from other civilizations. I believe each choice

offers ways for higher enlightenment and I think personally I have grown attached

to human kind and wanna see our greatest potential. I'd like to hear other peoples

thoughts on staying or going.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), Arrowwind (20th March 2012), christian (21st March 2012), Cilka (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), haibane (20th March 2012), Lifebringer (21st March 2012), Mad Hatter (21st March 2012), mind-scape (21st March 2012), NancyV (20th March 2012), NeverMind (20th March 2012), Realeyes (21st March 2012), Samsara (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), tessie999 (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Re: Would you choose to reincarnate back on earth if you were given the opportunity?

No way, not anymore knowing what humanity has become and what humanity is doing... I wouldn't want to come here again as a human, If I do come back I'd rather come back as a cat....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), Camilo (21st March 2012), Lefty Dave (20th March 2012), mosquito (22nd March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Would you choose to reincarnate back on earth if you were given the opportunity?

I see things much as you do white wizard. I've been here a long time and will continue coming back until the work for all of us is done. thanks for your thread.

... and I get the Aquarious thing... being my north node and my rising is Aquarious

I think people who are so adverse to being here will just keep spinning their karmic wheel. Those things that you have a powerful charge on will be attracted to you. You can only be free through unconditional love for self, humanity and all of creation.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), christian (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Realeyes (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), StephenW11UK (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Not just no- HELL NO

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Lefty Dave (20th March 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2012), Sandra (21st March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

ABSOLUTELY!

Who isn't being challenged? My hope is to find more of my family and begin utilizing more of my talents very soon....

I believe the hardest part is behind us; the best and greatest events are just ahead.

To those that replied, "NO," know that I love you and hope you reconsider. Please review your past, present and plans for your future. The best is what we are consciously unaware, but not much longer. PLEASE HANG IN THERE!

Great Question!
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 20th March 2012 at 19:25.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2012), alxz (21st March 2012), Anchor (21st March 2012), christian (21st March 2012), NeverMind (20th March 2012), Realeyes (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

It is becoming obvious as more information comes out that resonates with me

that human kind will reach the stars and become a force for good in this universe

and there will be so much to be gained in the process. I thinks it is time we

begin to heal and forgive our selves for what happened and look too the stars with

an open mind and heart.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

christian (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (21st March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), starlight (29th June 2017), STATIC (21st March 2012), tcjim1 (21st March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Knowing that many people are enjoying this kind of life I say my work here is done, but if I see mass awakening than we have a hope for taking back our freedom.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), Wind (20th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote wanna see the best humanity has to offer or explore

the universe incarnating and learning from other civilizations. I believe each choice

offers ways for higher enlightenment and I think personally I have grown attached

to human kind and wanna see our greatest potential. I'd like to hear other peoples

I just wonder white wizard do we have a choice how we get reincarnated if so how come we would choose to go to 3rd world countries and starve to death.Does this offer us higher enlightenment.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Quote wanna see the best humanity has to offer or explore

I just wonder white wizard do we have a choice how we get reincarnated if so how come we would choose to go to 3rd world countries and starve to death.Does this offer us higher enlightenment.
    The One,

I am surmising that this lifetime, though appearing to be years-and-years of "Earth mayhem," is but a few moments of extremely valuable universal experience. We therefore choose certain experiences that forever sear within our memories "mistakes or selfishness not-to-be-repeated." Accordingly, a colorful lifetime full of very lofty highs and very deep lows is a very good one indeed.

At least that is what I am telling myself (and others, now)....

Cheers,

EnergyGardener
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

christian (21st March 2012), dan i el (20th March 2012), mind-scape (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

If reincarnation exists, and if it happens for everyone (that's two big IFs), the only incarnation I could possibly be interested in is this Self that I am inhabiting now. My own life, until I - we - get it just right. A thousand times over, if necessary. I'd like nothing better.

P.S. Since you mentioned it, and in case anyone is interested, I have Jupiter in Aquarius. Which, according to Madalyn Aslan, means that behaving like a stereotypical - or prototypical, if you prefer - Aquarius is supposed to bring me luck.
    Funnily enough, that's actually true.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 20th March 2012 at 20:15.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

dan i el (20th March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I hate the system in which we live. As far as Earth I love her. As far as coming back...... I only remember one life before this one. I drown once as a young boy. I remember coming up and people were on the shore watching me struggle and there wasn't nothing they could do.....I don't remember how I got in the water but it looked like I was a pretty good distance from shore. I live close to Memphis TN and for whatever reason I love that town. I used to live in a town called Luxora Ar which is 50 miles or so northwest of Memphis. I had a past life reading done on me once and was told I was a Pharaoh in an earlier life back in Egypt. I did research and Luxor<a> and Memphis were both in Egypt. Now what does that have to do about coming back to planet Earth? nothing really....................

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), christian (21st March 2012), mind-scape (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

OK; I could write a long answer why - but the answer is NO.
    I have been haunted by my past lives the last weeks and dont want to live through the pain once more, as I have an eternal partner tormenting me over and over.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), jorr lundstrom (20th March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Tough question, because I only see and know what my 3D self sees and knows. I don't have any connection to a higher self, past lives, star people, higher purposes of life, or anything like that. (Okay, I suppose it's more correct to say that my connection to this stuff is still behind the veil). My point is, I answer this according to my, as of now, limited perception. On the one hand, the answer is no, I don't want to be here. There's too much death and destruction. But on the other hand, the planet itself is, to me, so amazingly beautiful. Take away the negative crap and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. You can have your stars, galaxy's etc., This planet is where I want to be. This is my very simplistic answer, without getting into all the karmic this and that, higher purposes etc..

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), Lifebringer (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), truth4me (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

No, probably not, unless there was enough of a reason. Not only can human life on Earth sometimes have moments of exceptional wonder and joy but it can really suck too.

after the sparse OOBE's I've had gravity always felt extremely unnatural and weighty .shrug.
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sandra (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote OK; I could write a long answer why - but the answer is NO.
    I have been haunted by my past lives the last weeks and dont want to live through the pain once more, as I have an eternal partner tormenting me over and over.
    Quote Tough question, because I only see and know what my 3D self sees and knows. I don't have any connection to a higher self, past lives, star people, higher purposes of life, or anything like that. (Okay, I suppose it's more correct to say that my connection to this stuff is still behind the veil). My point is, I answer this according to my, as of now, limited perception. On the one hand, the answer is no, I don't want to be here. There's too much death and destruction. But on the other hand, the planet itself is, to me, so amazingly beautiful. Take away the negative crap and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. You can have your stars, galaxy's etc., This planet is where I want to be. This is my very simplistic answer, without getting into all the karmic this and that, higher purposes etc..
    Aurvandukm Orph, starchild, Leon and Dan i el,

You are all enlightened beings discussing the methods to further humanity, to escape this morass. To that end, and positively to your responses, perhaps this relates to the saying I would hear (as a child) from Korean War veterans of their time in service: "Would I Choose to Live It Again? Never!" "Would I Change My Experience? Never!"

In agreement with those that were forced to live the horrors of war; and to those of us that have yet endured the tests of humanity in the 3rd: Perhaps, then, we are all saying the same thing, if only the glass is half empty, versus half full? If we're alive enough to type out these words, there is yet time to splash a bit of sunshine upon each other, which is worth something...
    -and-

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dan i el (20th March 2012), Nathalie (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Good thread, White Wizard...
    My answer is NO...would not want to reincarnate ...not the way things are and have been for humanity for the last five thousand years...or more.
    Who wants to live on a planet where , from the moment you are born, either someone sees to your needs, or you have to pay someone for all your needs, or you die.
    If humanity lived the way CREATOR intended us, in a garden full of food, water and shelter, might be a different story. But, things being the way they are...no.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), alxz (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), seko (20th March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

If we do succeed in pulling off a miracle I'd come back and enjoy it for an eon or two, **** this working ****.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Earth, Again ? No way .

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), Sandra (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Yes, of course. I would gladly walk on this beautyful earth
    again. I see this as the ultimate experience. LOL The most
    beautiful place in the universe is where I am. LOL

All is well

Jorr

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

christian (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012), PurpleLama (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Hah, no! I think I've done my part now. In fact I think I am a "wanderer" or starseed entity from 5D or 6D and I have once again voluntereed to come here (foolhardy). It has been almost too much to handle for me, I've seen enough drama. I just want to go home.
    Last edited by Wind; 20th March 2012 at 21:17.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2012), Adi (20th March 2012), alxz (21st March 2012), EnergyGardener (20th March 2012), Lefty Dave (20th March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), Sandra (21st March 2012), Sidney (20th March 2012), starlight (29th June 2017), The One (20th March 2012), white wizard (20th March 2012), write4change (21st March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast