Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: The unraveling of a great Secret

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Default Re: The unraveling of a great Secret

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Agreed fully! Giving up the need to judge does not mean giving up any form of discernment and there is a major difference between the two!

Judgement then is an "idea" which if plugged into causes energetic separation in a vast array of ways. It is the great gorilla which sits on the back of mankind which wreaks separation upon the world. Kind of an ugly beast it is......

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Judgement is a naughty word

However there is thing called assessment, and from that discernment can be used. The emotional content of judgement has been taken away.

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    There has been a situation playing out right out in front of my nose between 2 friends of mine that has allowed me to see something in a new light concerning "judgement". It has allowed me to observe what negative judgement really does. It begins to create an energetic separation. It also has a tendency to breed even more negative judgements which further divides and separates until the chasm created becomes so wide that no bridge can span it. Thus, what was a perfectly good friendship ends.

I bring this up for a reason. In much higher states of consciousness, that 800 pound gorilla called judgement does not exist.

I realize that bringing up any discussion concerning judgement on a conspiracy forum is probably not one of the wisest things to do, yet keep in mind that I am not talking necessarily about the world at large, but rather to how judgements you have rendered against yourself separates you personally from yourself. I can personally see how it kept me crippled under the weight of it for many, many years.
    I live and teach with stories. The tale of god learning discernment for himself is one of my favoriet from the Midrash. The Midrash is considered sacred folk tales; less than Talmud rabbinical teachings. But known for its powers of capturing the imagination.

How god created the world acording to the Midrash:

In the chaos that was the beginning of the universe, god reached down with his mercy and grabbed a handful of mud to shape the earth. But it was too soft and would hold no form. So he began again with different thought. This time he reached down with judgement and grabbed handfuls of slate and stone to form the world. But it was too brittle and collapsed out of balance. Having felt both total mercy and total judgement in his hands, he reached down again and grabbed a handful of mud and a handful of stone and the earth held and was formed. And god discerned that it was good.

I was told this very young and when I teach it to the very young you can see many faces light up with the aha.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

another bob (17th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (18th April 2012), Sebastion (18th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I need to add to this thread as it is very appropriate to the OP. There are some and perhaps more who believe that we are "trapped" in 3d.

Please understand that the notion of being trapped is, in fact, an "idea" and that's all it is. If you believe yourself to be trapped, then you have plugged into that idea and it thus becomes your "reality". Step back and look at it for what it is and free yourself from the concept. You can see and understand the concept without having any need to plug into it for yourself. That is the key....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (23rd April 2012), jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Hi again friends!

I'm glad to see this thread continuing, but am perplexed why it was not visible on my screen, again, until just now-- This very day.
    ???

I saw another bob's cartoon days ago and wondered if my post needed more clarity. I figured folks don't really care what my particular wasps look like. Couldn't see this discussion-thread continuing. Thought it might have been completed. Try it again:

Here is the sort of wasp which eats pests in my greenhouses:

The small yellow jacket type of wasp is also around here but does not come inside. This blacker wasp is common, has a powerful sting, but is actually conversant and can act friendly.... They can lift up their heads and wave antenna when i send my thoughts to them, with finger extended to them. They never sting, even when close up-- Except if the nest is jostled, (accidentally). They build these under tools sometimes.... Even then, patience and a few paces of distance, allows them to calm down. To move a mis-placed nest with care: Do it at night-- no problem. Scrape off a newly started nest without eggs-- no problem.

I try to be friendly, if opportunity is plain to see. Yet at the moment, opportunity seems fulfilled. I think it best to be reserved too, not click too many thanks. Just a few now and then, if words escape me. The worded discussions seem worthy as thank-yous.

With such thanks,

waydome
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 23rd April 2012 at 17:33.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

another bob (23rd April 2012), jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2012), Sebastion (24th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

Wavydome, the easy and gentle way in which you live with all in your greenhouse is the very way methinks we were all supposed to live with all of life on the entire planet!

I salute you sir!

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Hi again friends!

I'm glad to see this thread continuing, but am perplexed why it was not visible on my screen, again, until just now-- This very day.
    ???

I saw another bob's cartoon days ago and wondered if my post needed more clarity. I figured folks don't really care what my particular wasps look like. Couldn't see this discussion-thread continuing. Thought it might have been completed. Try it again:

Here is the sort of wasp which eats pests in my greenhouses:

The small yellow jacket type of wasp is also around here but does not come inside. This blacker wasp is common, has a powerful sting, but is actually conversant and can act friendly.... They can lift up their heads and wave antenna when i send my thoughts to them, with finger extended to them. They never sting, even when close up-- Except if the nest is jostled, (accidentally). They build these under tools sometimes.... Even then, patience and a few paces of distance, allows them to calm down. To move a mis-placed nest with care: Do it at night-- no problem. Scrape off a newly started nest without eggs-- no problem.

I try to be friendly, if opportunity is plain to see. Yet at the moment, opportunity seems fulfilled. I think it best to be reserved too, not click too many thanks. Just a few now and then, if words escape me. The worded discussions seem worthy as thank-yous.

With such thanks,

waydome

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (23rd April 2012), jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2012)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

I have taken a post from the Bashar thread to post here as it is further evidence to the fact that all things exist as an energetic idea.

Bashar uses the term "idea" sixteen different times! It's all ideas....https://youtube.com/watch?v=TQPYY00Bvhc

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

It has come to my attention that there is a great healing which needs to take place within the self and that is the healing of hurt, etc. between the masculine and feminine energies.

My entire life has been showing me that time and time again and I could not see it. To be honest, I thought that had occurred within me during my episodes in cosmic consciousness. It was not shown to me until yesterday, again, that that has to occur within me at the physical level as well. Sometimes I can be really thick!

The evidence of that necessity is rampant across the forum. I can now see that when the healing between those energies has occurred, you have and will be tapped in directly to your true, authentic self and total empowerment. At-one-ment within you will be achieved.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (2nd May 2012)

12. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Healing of the conflict between the inner masculine and feminine is necessary. There is lot of conflict there because we've had so many roles associated with both energies, in order to corrupt their authentic expression. Those roles keep evolving instead of being removed.

13. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

As you have noted in a previous post, it is a mystifying experience. I just love it when I keep learning things! It makes life interesting for sure! The healing continues....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (2nd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12