+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Nuked! (New free e-book, on 9/11, by Jeff Prager)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Nuked! (New free e-book, on 9/11, by Jeff Prager)

Hmmm ... I got the impression (just a hunch) from the first 10 or 15 minutes of this two part video, WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect, that it might have been Andrew Johnson who first suggested to Judy Wood that the Hutchinson Affect can cause deformations similar to what Judy Wood was finding in the evidence.

I am wondering which of these two events happened first: (1) Judy first mentioning the Hutchinson Affect, and (2) Andrew starting to work with Judy.

My (wild) speculation is that high tech nuclear explosives, which emit more neutrons than blast affect, in highly directed patterns and controlled amounts, from remarkably small packages, might be an excellent source of "directed energy" .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

frozen alchemy (24th April 2012), iceni tribe (17th April 2012), modwiz (17th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Andrew Johnson also has his own website, checktheevidence.co.uk. He has posted his criticisms of Jeff Prager's work here: http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=347&Itemid=60. He describes there in detail his recent interactions with Jeff regarding 9/11. He includes a link to what is likely the recent radio show which Jeff Prager referred to above:
    Quote Posted by Dakota1955 (here)
    I'd like to address Dr. Wood because we ARE at odds. She slammed me and my book just a day or two ago on the radio and I was engaged in a back-and-forth email exchange with her pit bulls for two days.
    Pretty clearly, we're seeing Jeff Prager and Andrew Johnson in a sptting contest with each other.

No doubt the Bastards in Power are laughing at this.

I'll wager that a big chunk of the 9/11 truth lies somewhere between what Dr. Wood/Andrew Johnson and what Jeff Prager are saying, and I'll also wager that the Bastards in Power are happily doing what they can to encourage this spitting contest.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

iceni tribe (17th April 2012), modwiz (17th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Hi all; I'd like to thank Dakota1955 for all the work he put into this; I also was consumed with the mysteries behind the 'how' of 9-11 (I doubt we'll ever know the 'why'), and my own research to the tune of over a 1000 hours led me to the same conclusion that I had the day it happened as I watched it; those buildings were nuked... nothing else accounts for the observed effects.

As to the copy and pasting of various sources, there is so much cross-pollination now in the 9-11 truth movement and the scientific data concerning it, I would think it would be well nigh impossible to keep track of the original work without massive amounts of effort and adding several years onto the production of a sturdy case as to what happened. I've also watched enough of Dr. Wood's videos to feel that she completely shattered her own believability when she stated that she felt that the people who were 'flailing their arms and legs' as they fell from the towers were trying to signal something odd was going on.... O_o She went from a scientific construct to a psychic woo-woo one in record time with that.

Thanks again for all the work, will add this to my reading list.

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    I've also watched enough of Dr. Wood's videos to feel that she completely shattered her own believability when she stated that she felt that the people who were 'flailing their arms and legs' as they fell from the towers were trying to signal something odd was going on.... O_o She went from a scientific construct to a psychic woo-woo one in record time with that.
    You hold Judy Woods to high standards . She expresses one feeling that you sense is unjustified and you would toss out all the evidence she reports?

As for Dakota1955 (Jeff Prager) copying other material. Having snippets and thoughts "cross pollute" is common place, no doubt. But when one copies an entire Popular Science article, including the images, ver batim (except for the by-line and the popsci link), one has made a deliberate decision not to inform the reader of something that is right before one's eyes. A substantial portion of Jeff's works consists of large copies of a few specific, unmentioned, sources.

That doesn't make Jeff's conclusions wrong; but it damages his work.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I stand by what I said about Dr. Wood's work. If she wants to allege DEW, then stick with that and the evidence for it (and make a concerted effort to prove the govt. has such weapons and that they would produce the effects seen). If you want to say that you saw a video of the people falling from the towers and that they were 'trying to tell you something' unusual like a new weapon was being used, (besides just falling to their deaths!) well, oookkkaaaaayyy... but be prepared to have people back away from you at that point. I guess I like my scientists to actually be, ... scientific.

I will give her credit for being the first to show the pictures of the toasted cars and ask what was up with them, though. Trouble is, they show clear evidence of EMP and fission bomb effect. Not so much DEW whatever that may be. She, like the giggly Dr. Steven Jones, seems to want to ignore this which begs the question, why? Why do two physicists want to ignore the obvious Occam's Razor solution?

After reading the entire ebook, I'm very impressed. It's a different approach to the material than I have ever seen before, and yes, he has full on material taken from other sources, but as far as I could tell, it became obvious as you went through it that it was a compendium of sorts, not a stand-alone, one author book. It also was wonderfully done as to graphics, some were just downright beautiful and arresting art work.

His conclusion, which is the point of it all, is impossible to refute. Nothing else explains the immense damage in 10 seconds flat, and the persistent heat. If indeed nuclear bomb technology has continued since 1965 (the last anyone in the public really paid attention to it) it stands to reason that bombs the size of apples, or potted plants, or 'computer upgrades' would be available. There goes the whole problem of 'how did they wire the buildings'. I have only one small suggestion; he surmises that the basement of the first building was bombed at the same time as the plane flew into it on purpose; I think it may have been a misfire of some sort. There's still a few spots where proofreading is needed, and a couple pages end abruptly mid-sentence. I would have added more pictures of the obviously previously molten and cooled basement rock (available from Khalezov's site), the ones he uses don't make it completely clear.

If anyone is hesitant to spend the time to read this, it's truly worth the time and effort; just the article about the 'kid genius' is worth the time, alone.

If someone wants to get completely obsessed with this topic, the finally released Air Traffic Control and Fire/Police 911 calls are available for the looking on line, also the first responder interviews (EMTs and the like) and the witnesses who were the ones who barely got out. They give a much more nuanced and frightening look at what really happened and strengthen the case for nukes and a general stand-down of the military.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3