+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Iranians we love you - say the Israelis

1. Link to Post #121
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Iranians we love you - say the Israelis

Hi Araxes, Thank you for putting your thoughts and feelings, I really connect to what you voiced above. We had some bad influence on the path of our history, but we have also picked the ball wich was given in our hands and ran with it ourselves. The real change will be in our hearts first of all, than the rest will follow.
    The few Iranians (jews from Iran) I met were warm and friendly people, so I agree with you on this one as well.
    please say 'Salam' and 'Hal-e shoma che towreh _ ?' to your brother in law from me :)

Sä from Iran has posted on the 'Israel loves Iran' facebook:

"Today I had a talk with some people on this page about the life of women in Iran, love-relations, the youth and the morality police. To make it visible for you I like to recommend you this movie: "My Tehran for sale".
    This mov...ie is a coproduction between Iran and Australia in 2009.
    Unfortunately I must add that the star of the movie, Marzieh Vafamehr, is sentenced for 1 year prison and 100 whiplashes for playing in this movie:(

"My teheran for sale trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=47sEh...layer_embedded

The full movie can be found here -

Blessings,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 30th April 2012 at 20:19.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn (30th April 2012), Alex Laker (1st May 2012), Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: 'Iranians, we love you' - say the Israelis

bump -- i went thru this thread w/tears in my eyes also -- if they would just leave us alone... we know how to love ... obviously [ crying] -- thanks Limor

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    An on-line 'Hello' from an Israeli couple has managed to touch the hearts of hundreds of Israelis and Iranians on Facebook, and it all started with these two posters:

Ronni Edry and his wife Michal Tamir put on Facebook two posters showing them with their children, the posters are bearing the inscription - "Iranians, we will never bomb your country, we love you" On another poster they wrote -" To the fathers, mothers, children, brothers and sisters in Iran"

"In order for a war to start between us we need to fear each other, we must hate. I am not afaraid of you, I do not hate you, I do not even know you, No Iranian has ever hurt me" Edry wrote, adding that he is not an official representative - "we love you, we don't want to hurt you".

The idea was to reach the other side, Edry told 'Haaretz' newspaper, although he admitted he did not believe it would get into such a level of success.

"I thought that in a situation where there are constant talks about the threats and the war, you are so afraid and under pressure and so you go into a kind of a shell, and think to yourself how lucky that we also have bombs and we are going to 'clean' them first," he said.

"So I thought why not try to reach the other side, bypassing the generals, to see if they really hate me."

At first we were met with criticism, Adry told, "After the first poster I put, people started to go down on me saying I'm an idiot and naive. "Why are you telling them you love them? Why are you taking your pants off before the war begins".But, it quickly became clear that the first two posters, followed by many others been a tremendous success.

The first Post received hundreds of shares and 'likes', and many wanted to join.The couple has shared the format of the text, so that everyone can incorporate it themselves and create a picture of their own.

The couple's story has been exposed in the media and even their close friend, which was the most forceful of their critics, has joined the initiative last night.

Dozens of the photos already posted on their Facebook album show parents and children, youth, adults and even someone standing there with a gas mask and holding a toy puppy and pan, a reminder of the first Gulf War. Many of them are holding an Israeli flag, in the spirit of the first image of Edry.

Very shortly, and responses from Iran have started to arrive. "I never believed that within 48 hours I'll talk to the other side," said Edery. Most responses come from private messages but there are also others that express their desire to become friends on facebook.

During a conversation with him on Saturday night, after a day of sitting in front of Facebook having conversations with Iranians and Israelis, it was difficult not to notice Edry's excitement ." Its getting crazy. I'm just talking with some Iranians and I'm trying to convince them to send me their pictures, "They tel me that we can post pictures, But for them, they might go to jail for such a thing." Meanwhile, they advertise private messages, while hiding the details. Despite all this, the beginnings of what looks like responses and pictures from the other side are already seen:

"We love you too, your words have reached us, Despite the censorship" wrote one of the surfers from Iran. "The Iranian people, with the exception of the government, do not hold any grudge or animosity towards anyone, especially not for Israel ... We have never considered Israelis to be our enemies. Therefore, the regime will not be able to mobilize the nation to war. the hostility, invented by the regime's propaganda will dissipate pretty soon. The Ayatollah will die soon. Ahmadinejad will disappear. He is no more than an opportunist, and most of all - an idiot. Everyone hates him. Love you, love, peace. And thanks for your message. "

http://fluechtlingshilfeiranev2010.w...ian-peace-web/

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

bumping this again -- i thought it appropriate for Int'l Labor Day -- an example of the goodness & decency of Earth Humans that is bringing tears to my eyes once again -- these people are using the net to connect thru the heart

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    An on-line 'Hello' from an Israeli couple has managed to touch the hearts of hundreds of Israelis and Iranians on Facebook, and it all started with these two posters:

Ronni Edry and his wife Michal Tamir put on Facebook two posters showing them with their children, the posters are bearing the inscription - "Iranians, we will never bomb your country, we love you" On another poster they wrote -" To the fathers, mothers, children, brothers and sisters in Iran"

"In order for a war to start between us we need to fear each other, we must hate. I am not afaraid of you, I do not hate you, I do not even know you, No Iranian has ever hurt me" Edry wrote, adding that he is not an official representative - "we love you, we don't want to hurt you".

The idea was to reach the other side, Edry told 'Haaretz' newspaper, although he admitted he did not believe it would get into such a level of success.

"I thought that in a situation where there are constant talks about the threats and the war, you are so afraid and under pressure and so you go into a kind of a shell, and think to yourself how lucky that we also have bombs and we are going to 'clean' them first," he said.

"So I thought why not try to reach the other side, bypassing the generals, to see if they really hate me."

At first we were met with criticism, Adry told, "After the first poster I put, people started to go down on me saying I'm an idiot and naive. "Why are you telling them you love them? Why are you taking your pants off before the war begins".But, it quickly became clear that the first two posters, followed by many others been a tremendous success.

The first Post received hundreds of shares and 'likes', and many wanted to join.The couple has shared the format of the text, so that everyone can incorporate it themselves and create a picture of their own.

The couple's story has been exposed in the media and even their close friend, which was the most forceful of their critics, has joined the initiative last night.

Dozens of the photos already posted on their Facebook album show parents and children, youth, adults and even someone standing there with a gas mask and holding a toy puppy and pan, a reminder of the first Gulf War. Many of them are holding an Israeli flag, in the spirit of the first image of Edry.

Very shortly, and responses from Iran have started to arrive. "I never believed that within 48 hours I'll talk to the other side," said Edery. Most responses come from private messages but there are also others that express their desire to become friends on facebook.

During a conversation with him on Saturday night, after a day of sitting in front of Facebook having conversations with Iranians and Israelis, it was difficult not to notice Edry's excitement ." Its getting crazy. I'm just talking with some Iranians and I'm trying to convince them to send me their pictures, "They tel me that we can post pictures, But for them, they might go to jail for such a thing." Meanwhile, they advertise private messages, while hiding the details. Despite all this, the beginnings of what looks like responses and pictures from the other side are already seen:

"We love you too, your words have reached us, Despite the censorship" wrote one of the surfers from Iran. "The Iranian people, with the exception of the government, do not hold any grudge or animosity towards anyone, especially not for Israel ... We have never considered Israelis to be our enemies. Therefore, the regime will not be able to mobilize the nation to war. the hostility, invented by the regime's propaganda will dissipate pretty soon. The Ayatollah will die soon. Ahmadinejad will disappear. He is no more than an opportunist, and most of all - an idiot. Everyone hates him. Love you, love, peace. And thanks for your message. "

http://fluechtlingshilfeiranev2010.w...ian-peace-web/

5. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Hey folks! Thanks to all for this thread!

I reallly do hope that the message of "we, the people of the world don't want war" gets out there and is heard by all ....

I just ran across this post over at Rumor Mills News.... RE: We Iranians Love You Back.

When I click on the links, I get a message that the video cannot be viewed in my country (Italy)..wonder why?

Could someone check this video and see if it is "ok"?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=238424

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w7XWm...2&feature=plcp

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=w7XWm0VrN_I

Sorry if these have already been posted or refered to.... I do realiise I'm getting to this thread a bit late..... but not too late, I hope.

Peace be to all!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

boja (1st May 2012), Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st May 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #125
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Morningsong :) no, not too late at all! .. this is a long marathon and not a short sprint , the seed of the people is being sprout all over the world, not only in the middle east. I am praying for the people of Syria, Palestine, Afganistan, Yeman, Libya, Africa.. there are so many casualties all over.. Time to finish this type of learning on planet earth. lessons needs to be learned. that is what is happening right now. a crash course..

I get the same response from Youtube, not able to watch in my country, it was posted by an Iranian and I am sorry that I can not hear the message.

I like your signature, by the way - kindness and consideration in itself can change the world

Wynderer, thanks for the double bump :D

~^&*~^&*

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st May 2012 at 17:41.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Lord Sid aka Rob Halford just started a campaign you may want to check out or sign on for on FB

Rob Halford: Hello everyone.

Last night my time, Roya and myself decided to begin a campaign to get a nomination for the Nobel Prize for Peace for Ronny Edry, Michal Tamir and their helpers in the Israel Loves Iran campaign.

If you agree with this and would like to help, please join this group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/302698876475167/

Thanks, Toda Raba, Alf Shukr, in advance.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), Limor Wolf (5th May 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Orph (22nd May 2013), Ria (4th May 2012), wynderer (4th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello folks

Latest update from LS he now has his first nomination for the cause, please see:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/302698876475167/#

http://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_M...arian?MPID=HVY

Love to all. JP

POST EDIT

For those who are not a member of facebook (like me) here is the text:

Excellent news people.
    We have the first politician just let me know she has agreed to nominate Ronny, Michal and Israel Loves Iran for the Nobel Prize for Peace.
    Thanks goes to Janelle Saffin.
    Last edited by John Parslow; 5th May 2012 at 12:08.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), Orph (22nd May 2013), wynderer (5th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #128
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Latte (and John, just noticed your post above :)

Very nice intention by Lord Sid and Roya. without wanting to ruin the idea, Other nobel peace prize winners are: Al gore, President Obama, Yaser Arafat, Shimon Peres (last two are members of secret societies) , International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - Mohamed ElBaradei, United Nations (U.N.) - Kofi Annan etc.
    The international commitee for peace prize has different definitions for individualls who are so called promoting world peace by their actions/messages than most of us in Avalon do

The real prize is the pure desire of many around the world to speak with their heart and to use their brain to go back to the path that was intended for us in the first place. Ronny and Michal are such a couple, and there are many many more like Project Camelot and David Icke etc, etc.. they all deserve it, but I bet they will be satisfied with seeing the world change, the truth comes out and the people being granted their freedom.

Here are a few more examples of 'peace warriors':

Blessings to all,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th May 2012 at 12:31.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), John Parslow (5th May 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello all

To continue with the OP by Limor - LS has asked me to post this link so that all that want to may sign the petition:

Love. JP

POST EDIT

New Link:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...ign.html#fbbox
    Last edited by John Parslow; 5th May 2012 at 15:43.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Black Panther (7th May 2012), Calz (5th May 2012), GCS1103 (5th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello all

To continue with the OP by Limor - LS has asked me to post this link so that all that want to may sign the petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-campaign.html

Love. JP
    Link is "broken" (at least for me). If you copied the link 2nd hand then try taking the link and then copying directly from there. If it works for you then that should fix it.

Quote Unfortunately the following page was not available:
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-campaign.html

The page error may have occurred because you have clicked on a broken URL address link. It is also possible that the page has been moved, updated or deleted.

Please try the following alternatives to find your page:
    You may be looking for one of the following very active petitions:
    GLOBAL PROTEST AGAINST GOOGLE FOR TAKING PERSIAN GULF NAME OUT OF THE MAP
    STOP DOG CRUELTY AND TORTURES IN CHINA
    NhanQuyenVN
    STOP THE PROHIBITION OF DEFENDING ANIMALS IN BULGARIA
    Support the BC Grizzly Hunt
    Save democracy in Greece ! Save the cradle of western civilization!
    Stop the Trophy Hunt - Faltering Light

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

John Parslow (5th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #131
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello John,

I think the first message was quite inviting in itself, but just incase, let me add it the third time with request to all reading members to please sign the petition if you wish to contribute to it : http://www.gopetition.com/404.php?no...-campaign.html

Now, I have a polite request for you, John, I would appreciate it very much if you avoid posting messages on the name of other members whom it was decided that they are no longer a participating members on Avalon , To be more clarifing, I feel I was harassed by LS in the past, something I never shared publicaly before and I think it is best to keep it this way. please respect my request and don't post anymore LS messages on my threads.

Cheers

Limor

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (5th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    Retired
    Thanks

~ Heartfelt messages keep coming and continue to give a taste of hope ~

Ramtin D, an Iranian, has posted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

"This (see link above) is my beautiful girlfriend and me in Rosh Hanikra (Israel). She is Israeli and I'm Iranian living in Germany. We met each other in a kibbutz and are together since then.
    Our biggest wish is peace and love between our countries like it's between us and we don't think our governments are representing us at all. I hope i can take her one day to Iran and introduce her to all my... family.
    As I've been to Israel for quite a long time, i noticed the Israeli people have much more in common with me than i thought. And the other way around too. Almost every israeli person i've met was surprised in a positive way by my appearance. It was the best time in my life and I miss Israel a lot. I wish every Iranian citizen in the whole world had the chance to visit Israel at least once in her/his life and the other way around, it's worth it.
    I'll stand up to prevent a war between my homeland and the country i fell in love with. Peace and love for the whole world!"

Ramtin D

Michal Edry :

Many Blessings,

~^&*~^&*

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th May 2012 at 11:36.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), Black Panther (7th May 2012), Calz (6th May 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), Orph (22nd May 2013), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), Spirithorse (16th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    Retired
    Thanks

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), Calz (10th May 2012), gigha (10th September 2012), Melinda (12th August 2012), Orph (22nd May 2013), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th May 2012), sleepy (19th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

On my drive home from work yesterday evening, I heard that Canada has closed it's embassy in Iran and told all Canadians within Iran to get out...and we kicked out the Iranian embassy people here in Canada. Many people think this is a sign of something big coming down the pike (an attack on Iran by Israel may be very close).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Limor Wolf (10th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    Retired
    Thanks

Yes, Spellbound, Strong winds of war are blowing in the Middle East. the dark energies are playing their (not so) subtle game on the minds of the people, and the people mostly react with a survival mode, but also dare to raise this question : WHY ??

And in the meantime, Israelis and Iranians alike say : "We are NOT ready to die in YOUR WAR"

http://www.israelovesiran.com/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1846168.html

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (10th September 2012), MorningSong (10th September 2012), Orph (22nd May 2013)

29. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Check out this graffiti in Iran, as "someone" said, "its working nuggets", http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...276944,00.html

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Limor Wolf (10th September 2012), Melinda (16th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

This is beautiful and inspiring. My heart swells with love for ALL.

Blessings,
    Annette

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Gardener (7th December 2012), Limor Wolf (10th September 2012), Melinda (16th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have an Iranian friend who encouraged me to do a little digging online to find out about the real Iran. I was surprised to find that Iran happens to be a lot more modern than we give it credit for as well as having a wealth of important historic sites. For some reason I had thought of Iran as some sort of backward nation where everyone hates the west and wants to do harm. The reality could not be further from the truth, they are a warm and welcoming people, not so very different from you or I and I am embarrassed to have thought otherwise without doing a little searching for myself.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th December 2012), Gardener (7th December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th December 2012), Melinda (8th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #139
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting post , with in mind that The Vatican Controls 33rd degree Freemason Nethanyahu and Jesuit trained Shimon Peres , they also control The Leaders of the Middle East through the Masonic controlled Muslim Brotherhood . There is a Knight of Malta that controls the Muslim brotherhood and his name is Felice Palavincini (Powerful Wealthy Roman Banking family)

I know most of you are now doubting if i should visit a mental doctor , no people its the cold truth

Infact almost all leaders on this planet are controlled by the Vatican in some sort of way and the disinfo in the mainstream media is going on and on , misinforming the masses with controlled opposition lies.
    I love this initiative of these Israeli people , very good and i'm glad to see that it gets so much attention on Avalon.
    There is nothing wrong with The Shia Iranian people , but again Ahmedinejad may look an innocent man but he is the greatest threat of all Iranians just as Mammoud Abbas is a Threat for all Palestinians and Shimon Peres and Nethanyahu are a threat for all Israeli people ! I can proof it , i will make a Threat on this soon.

Study the Grandmaster of The Scottish Rite Freemasonry Albert Pike he designed 3 worldwars 141 years ago , he was again controlled by a Jesuit named Jean Pierre de Smet

watch this:

36. Link to Post #140
    Retired
    Thanks

ArtyCarl, from the beginning we were brainwashed against one another for the benefit of separation, it is time to end this illogical thinking. There is a lot we can learn about from the many cultures and many people around the world, but one thing will always come up - we all have much in common with each other, we share the same interest, we are special beings living on a special place and we need to respect it and one another.

Hello, WAOF, Avalon is one place where you will not be sent to a mental doctor when expressing such claims, most members here do their "homework". the Jesuit order seems to be the big power behind the curtains which is pulling the strings. Another one to mention is Stanley Fischer, The minister of finance of Israel, brought especially from the US, a declared member of the CFR and part of the Billderberg group. so, no big surprises here.

This thread is about love and understanding, it is about reducing the gaps, taking the opposite, more sane side from that which we were being fed.

There is a (small) voice within young people in Israel that is insistent to spread this message. About two month ago eight people from the world movement - 'Revolution of love' threatened to jump from the most popular mall in Tel Aviv to raise the message of change. I do not myself feel that delivering the message in such a way would eventually get the sympathy of the crowd, but, the statment behind it has its place and an important one. On the leaflets they throw to the passersby they wrote:

"Do you know the feeling when you're on the edge of an abyss, the feeling that you have reached the end? This is how we feel, Life has so much potential, things could be better for all of us, if only we would learn to live together and respect each other.

But instead, look at what we've done? Instead of living like one human family, we've built walls between us. Instead of giving we take from each other. We're stressed, trying to survive, (living) at an unhealthy pace that causes depression.

Does anyone care??? We care. We care a lot. We haven't found any other way to reach you hearts… We apologize if someone's feelings were hurt by us and this extreme act. And please don't hate us because our intentions are pure. Most people will watch television tonight after everything is over. Tomorrow will see business as usual.

We are resigning ourselves to this fate like it isn't our responsibility to change it. There is no way that this life was meant to be war. Something feels very wrong, and we're sick of obeying it blindly.

If it stirs anything within you, you should show that you care. Sound a loud voice. Right now we're rushing towards moral, ecological, financial and security devastation."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=692_1348128250

A message from the movement members -

Let's take care,

~^&*~^&*

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th December 2012 at 12:10.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast