+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: I have returned- but with defined purpose and vision.

1. Link to Post #1
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I have returned- but with defined purpose and vision.

After some time away to pause and reflect, I have returned to PA with a specific purpose. I only wish to find the truth about our Universe, and as such have created a specific group with this goal in mind.

It is called Universal Research Group. It is a moderated group that will only be able to be viewed by members of the group. This may seem restrictive to some, but there is a reason for this, so allow me to explain.

The information that will be posted there is extremely scientific and analytical, mostly coming from universities, research facilities, and peer reviewed journals. You do not have to be a scientist by trade to request membership, and if your knowledge level is lacking in areas, we, as a group, will work to provide understanding in simpler terms.

The reason for the members only viewing is quite simple. There will be much information posted there that would be disruptive to many currently held beliefs and understandings that are put forth by mainstream public science. This will attract many whose sole purpose is to discredit or deconstruct using baseless arguments and hearsay, which would be counterproductive. The group's focus will be research and discovery, not defense against willful ignorance or psychopathy.

Anyone who requests to join must be approved, and I will be looking at previous posts of prospective members as a guide to discern whether or not their purpose is research and understanding, or propagation of mainstream systems only. All information posted will be researched and explored to the fullest extent of the group's capabilities, and references must be found for such information as to determine validity.

There are many of you who were following my previous work here that I feel have the same goal as I, so please send a request from the group page if you are interested in joining and participating. I will not be posting this research publicly anymore due to some of the events that have recently taken place.

I truly hope with a focused, collaborative effort that we can determine what is occurring on our world and in the Universe. The truth is out there, and it is our primary purpose to find it- no matter where it may lead.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd March 2012), aranuk (22nd March 2012), Art (22nd March 2012), Calz (22nd March 2012), Caren (22nd March 2012), CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), Craig (23rd March 2012), crosby (22nd March 2012), D-Day (22nd March 2012), daci (22nd March 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd March 2012), fractal being (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), gaiagirl (22nd March 2012), golden lady (22nd March 2012), InCiDeR (22nd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), Kimberley (22nd March 2012), lelmaleh (22nd March 2012), Lisab (22nd March 2012), misericordia (22nd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), mountain_jim (22nd March 2012), observer (22nd March 2012), Realeyes (22nd March 2012), Referee (22nd March 2012), sandy (22nd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012), selinam (22nd March 2012), Sidney (22nd March 2012), Snowbird (22nd March 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd March 2012), Turcurulin (22nd March 2012), TWINCANS (22nd March 2012), ulli (22nd March 2012), Watching from Cyprus (22nd March 2012), Woody (22nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: I have returned- but with defined purpose and vision.

Quantum Logic, could you be more specific as to what types of subject matter, would be the focus of the research. And, perhaps, what subject matter are you not interested in studying. Regards : )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Awww come on now. You just couldn't keep away could you? I know I can't
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Monty Python - Life of Brian - Alright I am the Messiah

I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Quantum Logic, could you be more specific as to what types of subject matter, would be the focus of the research. And, perhaps, what subject matter are you not interested in studying. Regards : )
    The only things that will not be allowed are topics that are not verifiable in any way. For instance, if someone presents information and states it is from a channeled source, or a friend told them, then unless some type of verifiable information can be found to support that statement, then it will not be allowed. This is not to say that channeling is not real or is bad, but unless the information can be proven by some means, then it serves no purpose other than speculation. It will be the responsibility of the group members to determine if the information they have has any possibility of being proven- through either hard data or recordable observation. Repetitive posting of such information that cannot be investigated will result in removal from the group.

The group's purpose is research and discovery, but without some definitive parameters as to how the research will be conducted, it would quickly become a group of speculative optimism only, which accomplishes nothing. I hope I answered your question.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), Sidney (22nd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

InCider- That was amusing, but understand that I am just a normal person like most others. I simply have a definitive goal in mind, and I seek others with the same goal to work with- nothing more, nothing less.

QL

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), gooty64 (23rd March 2012), InCiDeR (22nd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012), Sidney (22nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

I am interested. Check me out. I am not computer literate and have not sat down to think about your directions. Since I have never done them, they have no meaning to me yet. I hate acts of futility so if I am not suitable for what you have in mind, I don't need to aggravate myself. And I mean this in all good humor.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

QL logic previously you posted information about receiving massive information downloads and how you were a 'guardian of knowledge'. You promised to divulge more but this didn't happen, could you explain why not?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

write4change-

Your posts indicate someone seeking answers, so go here and click "Join"-

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=77

I am still constructing the Topic headers to make it easier to navigate, so no information is posted as of yet.

QL

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

marking this to get back here.... Much love!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    QL logic previously you posted information about receiving massive information downloads and how you were a 'guardian of knowledge'. You promised to divulge more but this didn't happen, could you explain why not?
    Certainly. There are individuals who exist solely to use information to destroy, not create. I will not allow my discoveries to be distributed publicly for this purpose. I also simply do not have the time to go through pages of psychopathic comments if I were to post everything publicly. Creating the group allows for true focus on the truth, not defending against personal attacks or unfounded commentary.

Believe it or not, I have learned that i am just a human, like everyone else. All of us have the ability to touch this knowledge, but we also have a great responsibility to use factual evidence to backup what we find. I am no better than anyone else- I simply know who I am, why I am here, what I want, and where I am going- and that is down the long, sometimes dark road to the truth, where ever that may lead.

QL

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

andrewgreen (23rd March 2012), crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), misericordia (23rd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I must get some rest, so I will respond when I can later today. Some of the topic headers are up for those who joined already. Thank you.

QL

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Not a new idea, you may have some interest in my thread over HERE: "Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas".

It's not to promote my thread, but to compare it with your own info.
    The thread is not dead, though it's some time ago last used. I have very little time to do my searching and updating the thread, but I still try to go on with it.

Red Skywalker

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I, too, am very interested in this iniziative.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

crosby (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Can you advise the topics you intend covering? I am specifically interested in medicine/health and what is being withheld, eg Phages somatids etc. Having purchased a lot of really old medical books (prior to the great cover up in the 40's) am wading thru them on a voyage of discovery. Also pre Sumer civilizations and love all things Tesla - tho dont understand a tenth of what is being said so afraid I couldnt not offer up much on quantum mechanics neutrinos quarks and the like.

I understand why you are doing this as many important threads get derailed and that can be most frustrating..... However it is sad that a specialized group is needed to be seperated out from the forum. I wonder if there might be another more open place so that others can at least read what is written? Its important that all information can be shared dont you think?
    Just my 2c opinion
    W

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Caren (22nd March 2012), crosby (22nd March 2012), Eva2 (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Dear Quantum Logic

Before you disappear again, and I think you need too, to review your approach to the people here at Avalon. Your very elitist approach to all the psychopathic dum dums here would make us all thing you know something that we don't, or that you have information that we don't.

I am all for sharing knowledge, and getting to the finer details of a particular subject, but it seems you are going to work on specific subject and miss all the correlation between everything else that exists.

Therefore sorry to say that this KNOWLEDGE has already started and will be more comprehensive that you think, I have not asked selected person to take the challenge and read only 800 pages, I have begged them and I am still begging them to read this first, to increase our discernment here at Avalon.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-time-is-now. ( Over 64 people have already taken the challenge, and will know more than you will ever know)

If you decide to take the Challenge of knowledge that is based only on what is already known, you will read about yourself there, as it is extensive and comprehensive.

My regards to you Quantum Logic

roman

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

Quantum Logic, thank you for the invite. i have accepted. i look forward to many discussions with you and the other members of the group.
    warmest regards, corson

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), Quantum Logic (22nd March 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    Not a new idea, you may have some interest in my thread over HERE: "Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas".

It's not to promote my thread, but to compare it with your own info.
    The thread is not dead, though it's some time ago last used. I have very little time to do my searching and updating the thread, but I still try to go on with it.

Red Skywalker
    Thanks for the information. I will take a look as soon as I can.

QL

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Dear Quantum Logic

Before you disappear again, and I think you need too, to review your approach to the people here at Avalon. Your very elitist approach to all the psychopathic dum dums here would make us all thing you know something that we don't, or that you have information that we don't.

I am all for sharing knowledge, and getting to the finer details of a particular subject, but it seems you are going to work on specific subject and miss all the correlation between everything else that exists.

Therefore sorry to say that this KNOWLEDGE has already started and will be more comprehensive that you think, I have not asked selected person to take the challenge and read only 800 pages, I have begged them and I am still begging them to read this first, to increase our discernment here at Avalon.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-time-is-now. ( Over 64 people have already taken the challenge, and will know more than you will ever know)

If you decide to take the Challenge of knowledge that is based only on what is already known, you will read about yourself there, as it is extensive and comprehensive.

My regards to you Quantum Logic

roman
    Your post is exactly what I was speaking of when I referred to baseless commentary. It served no purpose other that to destroy or deflect from what the goal is. I do not have time to deal with this type of behavior, and I choose not to do so, as is my right. I am sorry you do not agree, so we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

QL

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Can you advise the topics you intend covering? I am specifically interested in medicine/health and what is being withheld, eg Phages somatids etc. Having purchased a lot of really old medical books (prior to the great cover up in the 40's) am wading thru them on a voyage of discovery. Also pre Sumer civilizations and love all things Tesla - tho dont understand a tenth of what is being said so afraid I couldnt not offer up much on quantum mechanics neutrinos quarks and the like.

I understand why you are doing this as many important threads get derailed and that can be most frustrating..... However it is sad that a specialized group is needed to be seperated out from the forum. I wonder if there might be another more open place so that others can at least read what is written? Its important that all information can be shared dont you think?
    Just my 2c opinion
    W
    The topic headers so far are-Technology, Sound Light and other waveforms, Biology and Genetics, Astronomical Phenomenon, Quantum Mechanics and Physics, Magnetism, Solar.

I am sure some of the members of the group will post some of the findings publicly as they are verified. I have sent you an invitation.

QL

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), witchy1 (23rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast