+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have returned- but with defined purpose and vision.

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: I have returned- but with defined purpose and vision.

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Dear Quantum Logic

Before you disappear again, and I think you need too, to review your approach to the people here at Avalon. Your very elitist approach to all the psychopathic dum dums here would make us all thing you know something that we don't, or that you have information that we don't.

I am all for sharing knowledge, and getting to the finer details of a particular subject, but it seems you are going to work on specific subject and miss all the correlation between everything else that exists.

Therefore sorry to say that this KNOWLEDGE has already started and will be more comprehensive that you think, I have not asked selected person to take the challenge and read only 800 pages, I have begged them and I am still begging them to read this first, to increase our discernment here at Avalon.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-time-is-now. ( Over 64 people have already taken the challenge, and will know more than you will ever know)

If you decide to take the Challenge of knowledge that is based only on what is already known, you will read about yourself there, as it is extensive and comprehensive.

My regards to you Quantum Logic

roman
    Your post is exactly what I was speaking of when I referred to baseless commentary. It served no purpose other that to destroy or deflect from what the goal is. I do not have time to deal with this type of behavior, and I choose not to do so, as is my right. I am sorry you do not agree, so we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

QL
    I don't know where you have come to the conclusion that its baseless commentary, and where you feel that its destructive, your attitude is in question here more than what you are trying to do, I have joined a group called Avalon, why are you already condemning people here before you had started, and yes I would of participated but have to join a group within a group,and unless I am the psychopath that you are talking about, Yes I will sign up if you don't mind, and my rejection would be based on what??? your attitude!!!

Regards to you Quantum Logic, as yet not logical

roman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Dear Quantum Logic

Before you disappear again, and I think you need too, to review your approach to the people here at Avalon. Your very elitist approach to all the psychopathic dum dums here would make us all thing you know something that we don't, or that you have information that we don't.

I am all for sharing knowledge, and getting to the finer details of a particular subject, but it seems you are going to work on specific subject and miss all the correlation between everything else that exists.

Therefore sorry to say that this KNOWLEDGE has already started and will be more comprehensive that you think, I have not asked selected person to take the challenge and read only 800 pages, I have begged them and I am still begging them to read this first, to increase our discernment here at Avalon.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-time-is-now. ( Over 64 people have already taken the challenge, and will know more than you will ever know)

If you decide to take the Challenge of knowledge that is based only on what is already known, you will read about yourself there, as it is extensive and comprehensive.

My regards to you Quantum Logic

roman
    Your post is exactly what I was speaking of when I referred to baseless commentary. It served no purpose other that to destroy or deflect from what the goal is. I do not have time to deal with this type of behavior, and I choose not to do so, as is my right. I am sorry you do not agree, so we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

QL
    I don't know where you have come to the conclusion that its baseless commentary, and where you feel that its destructive, your attitude is in question here more than what you are trying to do, I have joined a group called Avalon, why are you already condemning people here before you had started, and yes I would of participated but have to join a group within a group,and unless I am the psychopath that you are talking about, Yes I will sign up if you don't mind, and my rejection would be based on what??? your attitude!!!

Regards to you Quantum Logic, as yet not logical

roman
    Q-L & Roman,

I hope that I can be helpful here. Q-L, Please forgive Roman's style of challenge, but he is one of the most precious gems here. I would include Roman in any forum I ever created. Enough cannot be stated about him to the positive. Roman, please forgive Q-L's abrupt response.

The reasons you both have your arms up is the reason you would work well together: you are complimentary.

This is my Love to both of you my good friends.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Alekahn (22nd March 2012), aranuk (22nd March 2012), CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), gooty64 (23rd March 2012), InCiDeR (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), ROMANWKT (22nd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I've been complaining to the administration, all the way back to the original Avalon Forum, about the useless 'chat room-like banter' that distracts from the content of the threads. I welcome a 'monitoring device' to keep the content of the discussion on topic.

Too many members are more interested in their 'post count' number than they are the content of their message.

I welcome this experiment.... Sign me up, Quantum Logic.

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Quantum, This looks like something that is one of the reasons I am here, could you please just state is your group looking at factual science of what the universe is and asking the question how did it come into existance, what is the space it's all in, what are we and questions like that. Or are you going down a spiritual or religious path?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), gooty64 (23rd March 2012), heyokah (23rd March 2012), Quantum Logic (23rd March 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

I can certainly understand why you would want a forum without all the distractions. So having only a few people able to post makes sense. But if the rest of us like myself can't even read the forum, then what becomes of the information you gather? You're creating an elitest little secret society within the greater Avalon Forum. More than ever, now is the time when information has to be out there for everybody. Can't you make it a "read only" forum for the rest of us.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), heyokah (22nd March 2012), nearing (23rd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Quantum, This looks like something that is one of the reasons I am here, could you please just state is your group looking at factual science of what the universe is and asking the question how did it come into existance, what is the space it's all in, what are we and questions like that. Or are you going down a spiritual or religious path?
    This group is about factual, observable evidence, and while it may delve into the realm of fundamental understanding of consciousness, it is not a spiritual group.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Daft Ada (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    I can certainly understand why you would want a forum without all the distractions. So having only a few people able to post makes sense. But if the rest of us like myself can't even read the forum, then what becomes of the information you gather? You're creating an elitest little secret society within the greater Avalon Forum. More than ever, now is the time when information has to be out there for everybody. Can't you make it a "read only" forum for the rest of us.
    You are judging me with the word "elitist", just like another poster did. I created the group after reading an admin's post (Paul), on the creation of groups to be selective in who joins discussions. That is a function of this site, and I am exercising my right to choose to use that tool. Most of our findings will be made public, but the discussion and verification process cannot and will not be clouded with unnecessary subjective information, which is what will happen if it is done publicly at first. I have attempted this publicly before, and that is my experience as to the result. If you choose to be objective about research, then you should request joining, but if you are going to use subjective views and comments, then the group is not for you. I hope this clarifies the purpose of the group for all who read this.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

blufire (23rd March 2012), CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), mountain_jim (22nd March 2012), Orph (22nd March 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

If it was not meant to be utilized the groups section would not have the option for outsiders to observe (or not), so I don't know what the big deal is.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), heyokah (23rd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Quantum Logic:
    After reading most of your material since you began on project avalon I must say that I don't feel different. I don't think it changed my life? I asked you questions and never really got the answer from you even though you answered my posts? All in all it appears that you want your own forum which is ok but I remember when you started posting on project avalon you wanted to tell the people of the world about all this wonderful information you had acquired? What happened to that idea? Did it evaporate into thin air? Now you want a private forum which is ok. How does that get all the wonderful information to the people of the world? Just as originally when you posted you told all of us at avalon that you would change us by what you had been given in knowledge....As I previously said it never changed anything in my life or anyone I know?
    Good luck with you new forum but you really don't have to expound on opening a new forum...just do it and enjoy.
    As for myself I seek only truth which is Free for everyone whether they be anywhere on the planet. There are no limits to truth only limits to freedom.
    chancy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I have allowed all who requested to join access, and I am considering Roman's request at the urging of another member, depending on his response. This is about RESEARCH- NOT BELIEF. They are not the same thing, as all too many times, belief has no way of being verified in a scientific fashion. It is subjective vs. objective- subjective information allows emotion to control the direction, whereas objective information allows logical analysis and proofing. If you can separate your subjective beliefs from objective understanding, then by all means join. I am considering all who ask being allowed to start with, but if I choose to do this, posts will be examined closely and consistent posting of subjective material will result in post removal and member removal from the group.

Until I am otherwise prevented from doing so, this is how I will structure the group, and as stated before, it is my right to do so. I hope this clears up any misunderstandings as to the purpose of what I am assembling.

QL

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

blufire (23rd March 2012), CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), Realeyes (22nd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I absolutely want to join, the subject you cover is close to my heart, and thank you for reconsideration Quantum Logic, yes I will take back my initial accusation, meant more as sarcasm than to actually hurt you, which I apologies. I have always felt strongly about truths being withheld from humanity, I always make all knowledge that I have found of value available to all, and as it should be, its up to the individual to take or dump, but I could never withhold.

I hope you do reconsider Quantum Logic

My regards to you, and thank you

roman

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd March 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), modwiz (22nd March 2012), Quantum Logic (23rd March 2012), Realeyes (22nd March 2012), Snowbird (23rd March 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quantum Logic, I am requesting membership in your group as a seeker of knowledge, and although I have no scientific background! I feel this group may be beneficial to me, even if I rarely post on threads

HUGS...........Godiam

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

frances (23rd March 2012), Quantum Logic (23rd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

I have allowed all who requested to join access, and I am considering Roman's request at the urging of another member, depending on his response. This is about RESEARCH- NOT BELIEF. They are not the same thing, as all too many times, belief has no way of being verified in a scientific fashion. It is subjective vs. objective- subjective information allows emotion to control the direction, whereas objective information allows logical analysis and proofing. If you can separate your subjective beliefs from objective understanding, then by all means join. I am considering all who ask being allowed to start with, but if I choose to do this, posts will be examined closely and consistent posting of subjective material will result in post removal and member removal from the group.

Until I am otherwise prevented from doing so, this is how I will structure the group, and as stated before, it is my right to do so. I hope this clears up any misunderstandings as to the purpose of what I am assembling.

QL
    An Idealist would say all objectivity is subjective. All is mind. Do you dabble in philosophy?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

26. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

After some time away to pause and reflect, I have returned to PA with a specific purpose. I only wish to find the truth about our Universe
    When I've got time, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have...

Rgs,

Jack

27. Link to Post #35
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

So this is the second coming then?

Last edited by Jeffrey; 22nd March 2012 at 23:35.

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I have to be honest here and say, I clicked join, then I got vibes and clicked unjoin, dont know why but it just dont feel right, sorry.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Q-L,

Outstanding first day and start on the Universal Research Group.

I look forward to learning a great deal, hope that I can contribute and look forward to getting to know everyone in this effort.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

crosby (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), mountain_jim (23rd March 2012), Quantum Logic (23rd March 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Thought not, honesty seems to be a thing of the past in this world time line, never mind. I am happy as i am but do wish you all good luck....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

crosby (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I am interested also Quantum Logic. Check me out and let me know if I qualify.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

For cryin' out loud.

Why make this exclusive or outside the public forum? Because you cannot stand the injection of human emotions or beliefs into your threads? Good luck with that. This is PA, not a scientific nor academic forum. There are plenty of those out there.

I don't know why you left the first time - but trying to corral a bunch of cats isn't going to prove fruitful for you.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd March 2012), chancy (23rd March 2012), frances (23rd March 2012), The Truth Is In There (26th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast