+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annunaki, our ancestors vs Illuminati.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

deleted by author
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd March 2012 at 03:47.

2. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Default Re: Annunaki, our ancestors vs Illuminati.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    deleted by author
    why did you delete this? I am curious, given that it appeared to be about some annunaki history. I'm interested in other Being's perspectives and experiences of this...

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    deleted by author
    why did you delete this? I am curious, given that it appeared to be about some annunaki history. I'm interested in other Being's perspectives and experiences of this...
    Very poor quality voice over, and late in the video biblical reference.

4. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

deleted by author
    Very poor quality voice over, and late in the video biblical reference.
    ah, ok, I thought it was something you wrote. Ok.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

darn i missed it :/

6. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    I'm working on something about it, just need to sort out the audio thing/speech to text. My right shoulder no likeee massive amounts of typing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

davyj0nes (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (23rd March 2012)

8. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

I hate those, you find a video and its realy good.. you're still watching it and you're typing up a mail to you're friend iwth a link...

you hit send...

then the bible thumper jumps out....

allmost as bad as those scream youtube pranks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

D-Day (23rd March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (24th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

The video and transcript was found at Rumor Mill News, so a little discernment...

The transcript can be found here...

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/772...4ppq11cotx538e

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (23rd March 2012), Mad Hatter (23rd March 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Thank you Belle you're a wee sweetheart! I was didappointed too. We can just stop the vid when the bible thumper comes in.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Belle (23rd March 2012), truth4me (24th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Ty Belle. A little discernment might be called a big understatement.

All is well

Jorr

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Belle (23rd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

My right shoulder no likeee massive amounts of typing.
    Have you tried typing with your left shoulder ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (24th March 2012), Midnight Rambler (25th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My right shoulder no likeee massive amounts of typing.
    Have you tried typing with your left shoulder ?
    *bug eyes* Wit from the axis of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil? Who knew?

*laughing*

I tried, it didn't go well. Now I am applying chin to task. We shall see how this goes.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

davyj0nes (24th March 2012), Midnight Rambler (25th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    I'm working on something about it, just need to sort out the audio thing/speech to text. My right shoulder no likeee massive amounts of typing.
    no worries, take your time.

21. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

From here http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/772...4ppq11cotx538e

Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change

TRANSCRIPT"...a number of things that I've heard from people in the Pentagon...that the buzz word...thesecret of secrets...in the Pentagon...is that the Sumerian gods are returning...and that's whatthey're referring to, is that whole area that appears there..." [pointing to Middle East onworld map]"Wow...can you repeat that again, just in case anybody missed it? The buzz word in...?"Well, in the Pentagon, you know, in the military circles that are in the know about thecover-up here...the...they kind of in whispered tones talk about the 'return of the Sumeriangods', and they're talking about the...what we would call 'aliens' or 'fallen angels' returningto the middle East, into the old Sumer area.""The Anunnaki." The gods are returning, not invading.They have started with a trickle of both random and carefully planned mass sightings. Soonthe "event" will be upon us, and the Anunnaki will be returning en masse. We will meet our makers, we will meet our ancestors and the world will wake from the dream of orphanageto remember our parents, our guardians. These are not invaders. They have been cominghere long before we existed and they are truly benevolent, unlike what television andmovies program us to believe.They exist. The elite humans of earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and aliens.However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning Gods rather thanembrace them for who they truly are: our saviors.For they will destroy the New World Order, as the gods oppose deception, they will comeand destroy key military bases, especially underground bases and the elite-controlled earthgovernments will declare that we are being invaded, and that we are being warred upon.But the truth is, that it will be the insidious international bankers who are being warredupon, and all of their puppet governments destroyed.

The power elite will be completely annihilated, and the meek - people like us - will inheritthe earth.The Anunnaki are systematically disarming, disabling, deactivating, and destroying nuclear weapons of all sorts around the world. They even began nuking underground bases onSeptember 26, 2011, producing effects on the surface that are earthquake-like. These beingsare here to take the power from the New World Order elite and give it back to mankind.FEMA plays a vital role in the New World Order. When the gods return, there will beconfusion, death, and destruction, and possibly extinction-level ecological disasters. This iswhy FEMA has been preparing coffins and detention camps for U.S. citizens and whyFEMA has clearly been preparing for the declaration of martial law. This is also whyFEMA is training for a so-called "alien invasion". And when the gods begin their decent,FEMA will have you believe that Earth is being invaded by hostile extraterrestrials and thatFEMA has your best interests at heart. But these are not invaders; they are our saviors. AndFEMA, rather than developing a strategy to help you, have already made your coffins.The "false flag alien invasion theory" is itself a PSYOP. There will be no false flagalien/UFO invasion. The worldly powers that be want you to think that they've planned astaged extraterrestrial invasion because, unlike the unawakened masses, you can't be fooledinto thinking that hostile aliens are invading when the Elohim return. But the Elohim arereal, and they are not invaders. Their leader is the Almighty and One True Elohim, Our Lord YHVH.The Anunnaki are not reptilians. Not a single reptilian reference can be found in a singleSumerian text. After all, they made mankind in their image. The Anunnaki are mammalian primates, they are humanoid. Humans look like smaller versions of the Anunnaki. Fromour perspective, they are giants. Humans and Anunnaki are both homo sapiens, justdifferent biotypes.Besides their evolved intelligence and psychic abilities, only a few superficial detailsdifferentiate the Anunnaki from humans in their appearance. Anunnaki males have a muchgreater natural musculature, and females are all very voluptuously full-figured. Becausehumans are hybrids of the Anunnaki and the much thinner hominids who had alreadyevolved here on earth once the Anunnaki had arrived, our physique is generallyrepresentative of amalgam of the two. Human use of steroids, breast implants, collagen

and fat injections and other modifications are unconscious attempts to more emulate theimage of the gods.Another minor detail, which is little known but can be archeologically proven, is that theAnunnaki have six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, a total of 12 digits,which is reflected by their numeric system. Gilgamesh, who was half god, is portrayed inan ancient carving with 12 fingers and 12 toes. It was recorded in the Torah that Goliath, anAnunnaki rebel, had 12 fingers and 12 toes and was 12 feet and 9 inches tall.Because of its distance from the sun, Nibiru is mostly lit from the inside out by its glowingcore that is warm, dying ember, the light from which shines out of openings in the oceanfloor and up through the sea, lighting the planet with a dim red glow. Because of the solar conditions on their home world, the Anunnaki did not evolve any melanin in their bodies.They are albinos. The ancients recorded that the gods considered pleating their hair and beards a necessity, as their pigmentless hair was what we would call "kinky".So the Anunnaki are not reptilian. And as a matter of fact, although there is much evidenceto support the existence of the Anunnaki giants, there is to date absolutely no evidence,circumstantial or otherwise, for the existence of reptilian shapeshifters at all. This is because reptilian shapeshifters do not exist. They are a creation of the CIA.The gods are our parents, they are our ancestors. Have you seen their glorious sky chariotsin on the news? Their ships are appearing everywhere, all the time. They mean us no harm.Our governments fear them. The evil power structure here on earth fears them. The wickedalways fear the righteous. And the wicked occultist banksters want you to resist and fightthe Anunnaki by convincing you that they are invaders. There are no shapeshifting lizard people in those UFOs. There are friendly albino giants arrayed in ancient attire inside there,and they weep for mankind, who has been taken hostage by a handful of so-called"illuminated" men who rule the world psychopathically. The Anunnaki did not teach man toorder the world in this way. Their planet is close, and their ships are in orbit at this verymoment, preparing to free humanity.Using clearly identifiable symbols that are Sumerian in origin, the circle makers haveidentified the planet of their origin, who they are, and possibly an indication of what wecan expect when they return to Earth. Crop circles are a notification system, telling of thereturn-to-Earth of the Anunnaki, and of their particular interests and ancient concerns, suchas genetics, spirituality, sacred geometry, and mining. They have also exposed and warnedof the alien Greys who joined forces with the evil human power elite in 1947.

Cross reference with this...............https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Sheldon-Nidle
    Last edited by passiglight; 25th March 2012 at 15:10.

+ Reply to Thread