Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Reptilian HULU Commercial..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Reptilian HULU Commercial..!

23 March 2012

TV has been a decades-long alien conspiracy to rot human brains into consumable goo matter, and watching brains rot is the alien “Must-See TV.” Because Hulu Plus allows humans to watch TV virtually anywhere, “TV Star” Will Arnett can keep his eyes locked on a fan of Up All Night, no matter where he goes, while another “TV Star” tracks the simmering brain of a Desperate Housewives fan.

Reptilian Entity Caught On Camera?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RI0Bw...ayer_embedded#!

Reptilian Funeral – Everyone Including Priests Raising the Reptilian Roof w Hand Symbols

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0e9hI...layer_embedded

Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd March 2012 at 17:04.

2. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Reptilian HULU Commercial..!

Regarding the commercial -

It looks as if they decided to make a sequel to the first one with Alec Baldwin - (2009)

I wonder what's the story with giving people the truth right in the face... they made a habit out of it, starting from the Bible and finishing in the 'Hulu' commercial' .. I need to put myself a 'memo' to remember ask about this when I get back home :D
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd March 2012 at 17:53.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2012), Davy (25th April 2012), Debra (23rd March 2012), jackovesk (23rd March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd March 2012), MariaDine (25th March 2012), Realeyes (23rd March 2012), Referee (23rd March 2012), sandy (23rd March 2012), seko (23rd March 2012), truth4me (23rd March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

HULU .. oish .. it´s actually scary

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks

Some pathetic attempt to scare, anyone who can understand the double message (and that is probably their aim) has enough strong mind and an open heart and broadened consciousness, and that, in return scares the hell out of them.

We Better keep our eyes on the trophy - Our freedom, our life, our planet, and not let any small mind games being played to divert us from our way - becoming awake,aware and doing our own creation. The rest will follow.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd March 2012 at 18:38.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2012), Debra (23rd March 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd March 2012), Gardener (26th March 2012), jackovesk (25th March 2012), Kendall (25th March 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd March 2012), Muzz (24th April 2012), sandy (23rd March 2012), seehas (25th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (25th March 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd March 2012), Turcurulin (24th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

A few years back HULU had a commercial that overtly admitted to mind control of its consumers in a satirical away. I desribed it below in an excerpt from a novel I'm writing about system busting. I changed the name of the company but the basic premise is the same. The PTB has always hid out in the open and now they are mocking us openly now. There's a reason for this of course.

A commercial began to play to show a handsome rather sarcastic man, extolling the virtues of some new internet-satellite TV programming. The spokesman glibly admitted that his broadcasting company had control over everyone’s minds already, and influenced their buying habits, their choice of programming and even tampered with their individual choices about food, politics, and consumer related goods with the ‘brain waves’ radiating out from their TV sets. He rolled his eyes comically, and even rather condescendingly as he relayed his next message: “So why don’t you just skip all the tedious details and sign up for Halo now? We know you will anyway, you are under our control already.” Just before the commercial stopped an alien-looking tentacle slipped from inside the man’s shirt and waved about threateningly.

“That’s bold,” Viper remarked. “Not only hiding out in the open now but admitting to it? Of course the sheep will think it some satirical joke, a pot shot at the subliminal conspiracy theorists to blur the issue between those who are indulging themselves in wild paranoid stories and those who are doing real work towards exposing assholery like this.”

" People are beginning to see through the bull****., " Madre explained. "The Faction thinks if it can make the sheeple laugh, by flouting itself as nothing but a paranoid conspiracy, the sheeple will be still for a while.”

“It’s always worked in the past,” Py told her.

They call television programming for a reason, you know.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yeeeep that's the one I referred to in my novel.

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Regarding the commercial -

It looks as if they decided to make a sequel to the first one with Alec Baldwin - (2009)

I wonder what's the story with giving people the truth right in the face... they made a habit out of it, starting from the Bible and finishing in the 'Hulu' commercial' .. I need to put myself a 'memo' to remember ask about this when I get back home :D

10. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks

9eagle9, A question - How does your novel end?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), sandy (23rd March 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

The Hulu Plus commercial is fantastic, and so true. The aliens have got the humans' psyche under total control, being immersed in the technological labyrinth. Of course, there are always a few malfunctions in the general population, like those who dont want to bow to them no matter what is presented to them by the aliens on a silver platter, but even that will most likely be taken care of soon. It's like what the joker said in the latest batman movie 'madness is like gravity, all it needs is a little of push' or something like that, you get my point. Everyone of us values something too dearly in life, if that is going to be threatened, then in that instance we all will probably bow to the masters.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th March 2012), NancyV (24th March 2012), sandy (23rd March 2012), Turcurulin (24th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

OMG more
    Quote alien-looking tentacle (s)!
    And
    Quote exposing assholery
    Quote satirical joke (s)
    Quote tedious details
    Quote make the sheeple laugh, by
    Quote subliminal conspiracy theorists
    Quote wild paranoid stories
    That's IT 9e9, I am calling Bill.....!

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    A few years back HULU had a commercial that overtly admitted to mind control of its consumers in a satirical away. I desribed it below in an excerpt from a novel I'm writing about system busting. I changed the name of the company but the basic premise is the same. The PTB has always hid out in the open and now they are mocking us openly now. There's a reason for this of course.

A commercial began to play to show a handsome rather sarcastic man, extolling the virtues of some new internet-satellite TV programming. The spokesman glibly admitted that his broadcasting company had control over everyone’s minds already, and influenced their buying habits, their choice of programming and even tampered with their individual choices about food, politics, and consumer related goods with the ‘brain waves’ radiating out from their TV sets. He rolled his eyes comically, and even rather condescendingly as he relayed his next message: “So why don’t you just skip all the tedious details and sign up for Halo now? We know you will anyway, you are under our control already.” Just before the commercial stopped an alien-looking tentacle slipped from inside the man’s shirt and waved about threateningly.

“That’s bold,” Viper remarked. “Not only hiding out in the open now but admitting to it? Of course the sheep will think it some satirical joke, a pot shot at the subliminal conspiracy theorists to blur the issue between those who are indulging themselves in wild paranoid stories and those who are doing real work towards exposing assholery like this.”

" People are beginning to see through the bull****., " Madre explained. "The Faction thinks if it can make the sheeple laugh, by flouting itself as nothing but a paranoid conspiracy, the sheeple will be still for a while.”

“It’s always worked in the past,” Py told her.

They call television programming for a reason, you know.
    Last edited by gooty64; 23rd March 2012 at 21:34.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th March 2012), jackovesk (25th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), write4change (25th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

In the 60's/70's it was called Repressive Assimilation.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th March 2012), Calz (23rd March 2012), Coaxial (23rd March 2012), jackovesk (25th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), write4change (25th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

he'll build a glass asylum
    with just a hint of mayhem
    he'll build a better whirlpool
    we will be living from sin
    then it will really begin

we want you Big Brother.............

19. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Mad Hatter (24th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Because its a prequel I don't make it clear how it ends only to say 'the best man won' and let the reader decide who was the best man.

It's more character driven. The ptb, shadow governments and things of that nature are used just a backdrop for a personal crisis and triumph to be played out at. My daughter said it reminded her of a cross between the Da Vinci Code and the Xmen and like those sort of genres the personal crisis may end but the backdrop they are set against goes on and on.

The story actually ends on more with a more clarity and on a positive note in its companion novel about thirty years in the future.

9eagle9, A question - How does your novel end?

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

At the time when I first saw these commercials, I didn't think anything other than they were ridiculouly stupid. Afterall, there have been commercials making absolutely no sense and you didn't even know what they were advertising. But now that I've learned about mind control by certain types of aliens/reptilians, I'm more offended by commercials like these. I don't think they're funny. This is one of those "in-your-face" things. They're warning us that this is what's going on. And Alec Baldwin is too perfect for that part in the commercial. He's just plain spooky....

As a sidenote, I'm glad that all ET's/ED's are not like the mindcontrolling aliens/Grays/Reptilians.....
    Here's the thing. We need to stop generalizing ALL cosmic beings. Some posts on other threads have done that; which begs the question:
    Are all Terrans the same? That's a resounding NO!
    Is it fair that we're ALL viewed as a violent race of beings? I don't know about anyone else, but I disagree. And since I've discovered what's really going on, I can shout about the unfairness of that label.

So, is it too hard to believe that there ARE highly moral ET's/ED's occupying the cosmos? And is it even more unbelievable that THEY'RE here helping us?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th March 2012), jackovesk (25th March 2012), Limor Wolf (24th March 2012), ljwheat (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (24th March 2012), write4change (25th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It's not without merit , once humans get the idea through their head that they are not all equal maybe they will accept that all ET's are not equal.

Humanity is involved in great inner conflict of attemptiing Onness and individuality that is keeping their knickers in a twist and not providing them much clarity to anything. Everyone wants to be the 'same' and specialized all at once and it just keeps them walking circles.

The question of benevolence and malignancy is debateable and blurred because of this.

The ptb are the masters of psychology; they've been managing us for thousands of years. For folks who want 'benevolent' ETs to come manage one is simply making another agreement of that same nature. An ET that refuses to come 'manage' may be construed as having indifference towards humanity and even mal-intent, but is actually refusing to take the place of the ptb , those who are currently managing much of the population. Could you blame them. I'd not want the job of overseer pushed on to me either.

On a personal level you might not very much apprectiate me calling you up and demanding that you manage and fix my screwed up life. It doesn't present any willingness on my part on participating but just hefting the responsiblity over to you. In order to change anything there has to be some willingness involved. People have the expectation that certain ET's are of a highly advanced spiritual nature and self responsbility, where one's true power is expressed, is very much a spiritual precept. When one refuses self governance they are refusing intervention.

When people make a move towards self governance it will send a message to those who may be in a position to help us that we have demonstrated some willingness to assist in fixing whatever ails us humans.

People often percieve my lack of interest in ET's as lack of belief. Its simply a reflection of knowing the conditions for that sort of intervention has not been achieved so I don't invest much time in it one way or the other. Surely there is an intention there of intervention and when it occurs is entirely up to us.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I sometimes wonder though is this their way of implanting a suggestion with satire.

For example just yesterday when I was getting ready for work I had the morning news playing in the background and I heard a sound bitE piece. It was saying that a recent study conducted by some “such and such” government funded research team had determined that paper money would become obsolete within 10 years and that everyone would use plastic only. I had to stop and think “WHAT!!”” Do they really think just because they say this that everyone will just go along? I guess this is how it starts. They just keep saying it until you start to believe it.

This is one reason I absolutely refuse to use HULU. The ads are catchy and funny, but the underlying message is clear. “SUCUM AND BE CONTROLLED, LOOK AT WHAT WE GIVE YOU, FREE MIND NUMBING ENTERTAINMENT” AAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th March 2012), jackovesk (25th March 2012), ljwheat (24th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th March 2012), truth4me (25th March 2012), write4change (25th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

It is also why I won't use hulu. Nothing is free. Everything has a price and I want mine known up front.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2012), M6* (24th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Some pathetic attempt to scare, anyone who can understand the double message (and that is probably their aim) has enough strong mind and an open heart and broadened consciousness, and that, in return scares the hell out of them.

We Better keep our eyes on the trophy - Our freedom, our life, our planet, and not let any small mind games being played to divert us from our way - becoming awake,aware and doing our own creation. The rest will follow.
    I tend to think their just blatantly waving it in the 'Sheeple's Faces', saying FU we'll do whatever we like Fools and their aint any God Damn thing you can do about it..!

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Another Hulu advertisement, in which Denis Leary says:

"TV is slowly rotting your brain and turning it into a slimey gooey mushy blob of pudding and there's nothing you can do about it. See? I just told you what's happening and you're still watching TV."

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Limor Wolf (25th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

This thing about the brain-rotting hulu and television reminds me of a line from the Marylin Manson song "mOBSCENE": "Your freedom's not free and dumb".

Maybe freedom isn't free. Maybe we think freedom is something that belongs to us by right, but maybe it is something that has to be worked towards and maybe this stage of oppression is something all nascent worlds have to go through so that they know the value and the price of freedom before they have it so they know never to squander it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Limor Wolf (25th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

You don't think this is just clever advertising which goes along with a sub-text of being 'in on the joke'
    about aliens a'la "V" and old adages about T.V being bad for the mind? If you choose the think it represents an actual
    agenda for blatting the cerebral matter of humanity, so aliens can continue their evil domination good luck to you.
    I think there are more evil matters to worry about than smart-arse Advertising jocks.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

161803398 (26th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast