+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reptilian HULU Commercial..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Reptilian HULU Commercial..!

"The Faction thinks if it can make the sheeple laugh, by flouting itself as nothing but a paranoid conspiracy, the sheeple will be still for a while.”

“It’s always worked in the past,” Py told her.

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    You don't think this is just clever advertising which goes along with a sub-text of being 'in on the joke'
    about aliens a'la "V" and old adages about T.V being bad for the mind? If you choose the think it represents an actual
    agenda for blatting the cerebral matter of humanity, so aliens can continue their evil domination good luck to you.
    I think there are more evil matters to worry about than smart-arse Advertising jocks.

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

The whole reptoid conspiracy is nothing more than a psy op program,,,,,,,pure bull****.

All of it, absolute garbage,, and so are the fools who perpetuate it

3. Link to Post #23
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    The whole reptoid conspiracy is nothing more than a psy op program,,,,,,,pure bull****.

I beg to differ..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ariel (24th April 2012), MariaDine (25th March 2012), modwiz (24th April 2012), Sidney (25th March 2012), wynderer (24th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I am not surprised at their in your face flaunting. At the same time, I have to admit, I feel defeated when I see this, and only because of the sheer statistics of the
    in the know / not in the know ratio.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

To those of you who DO watch TV, a question: If you're drawn to want the information presented here on Avalon, why do you watch TV at all? If you know what they're doing, why do you even own a TV?

As so many very aware people have said: Turn off the damn TV. Get rid of it completely.

I don't know the technical aspects of this hi-tech mind-f..k, but a TV set is still probably doing stuff without your permission, even if it's not ON. It may be doing stuff without your permission even if it's UNPLUGGED - (don't quote me on that, but I wouldn't be surprised).

I cannot tell you how many phone calls and how much junk mail I get from the satellite dish people who desperately WANT me to buy a dish, and then a TV of course. I live out in the country, which is entirely entertaining enough, but these people absolultely do not stop trying to get me into their web. I keep on wondering why it's so damn important to them that I be hooked in. The last time I watched TV, about 5 years ago, it was so depressing, negative, "reversed-value" and mind-numbingly stupid on the whole that it made my skin crawl. No thanks.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Gardener (26th March 2012), gooty64 (26th March 2012), M6* (24th April 2012), RMorgan (25th March 2012), write4change (26th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    To those of you who DO watch TV, a question: If you're drawn to want the information presented here on Avalon, why do you watch TV at all? If you know what they're doing, why do you even own a TV?

As so many very aware people have said: Turn off the damn TV. Get rid of it completely.

I don't know the technical aspects of this hi-tech mind-f..k, but a TV set is still probably doing stuff without your permission, even if it's not ON. It may be doing stuff without your permission even if it's UNPLUGGED - (don't quote me on that, but I wouldn't be surprised).

I cannot tell you how many phone calls and how much junk mail I get from the satellite dish people who desperately WANT me to buy a dish, and then a TV of course. I live out in the country, which is entirely entertaining enough, but these people absolultely do not stop trying to get me into their web. I keep on wondering why it's so damn important to them that I be hooked in. The last time I watched TV, about 5 years ago, it was so depressing, negative, "reversed-value" and mind-numbingly stupid on the whole that it made my skin crawl. No thanks.
    I have to admit I enjoy some tv. But I maybe only watch half hour or less per day, and I record the shows i watch, because i hate commercials. I enjoy the home improvement shows and some other stuff, survivor man teaches you how to forage for food and I have to admit I like american idol. But we are thinking about getting rid of it all together,because for the most part, anymore you can watch pretty much anything on youtube etc.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th April 2012 at 03:58.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th March 2012), write4change (26th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Reptilians been presented in such sensationalized way to be actually considered bull****. Personally I have no interest in them as they do not affect me one way or the they but i'm not the only person on the planet. Certainly something people have utter control over once they manage themselves. People who are hysterical over reptilian existence are on about the same par as those who deny the phenom exists. You've been exposed to the bull**** and less exposed to the reality of the situation. David Icke whom I respect a lot tends to not realize that he overviews the aspects of reptiians, and doens't understand that how he percieves them is going vary greatly than how other people percieve Some very advanced spiritual cannot percieve them at all because their level of conscious density, their own personal vibration doesn't allow for it. Same with anything.

The reptilian mind is a well documented phenom in HUMANS let alone ET's. Who has it and who doens't is less well documented. And its also demonstrable.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

I beg to differ..
    You've come face-to-face with one, haven't you? I have no problem accepting first-hand accounts :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

modwiz (24th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

"HULU, an evil plot to destroy the world...enjoy". This was at the end of the commercial. I think the reason why no one's taking it seriously is because it was made into a joke. Ha, Ha....I'm not laughing....
    But don't say we HAVEN'T been warned....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

modwiz (24th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)

I did this in '95... and am ever so grateful for having done so.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

M6* (24th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th March 2012), modwiz (24th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Ariel's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching the second vid, idk just really upset me. The eyes, the face. I just began crying and shaking. I couldn't watch the rest.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariel For This Post:

modwiz (24th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

If people are dumb enough to know they shouldn't watch TV constantly, well hey tough **** for them. Fact is that's most of America. I think it's funny that Hulu would point that out. Let the mouthbreathers rot their brains for all I care.

Personally I enjoy Hulu quite a bit. I don't watch cable TV, and Hulu has SNL so I'm a happy camper. So maybe someone can explain where the whole "reptilian" thing comes into play here? That doesn't make much sense to me to put it mildly.

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Logan (here)
    So maybe someone can explain where the whole "reptilian" thing comes into play here? That doesn't make much sense to me to put it mildly.
    because the Reptilians despise Earth Humans & think we're stupid? have to say -- sometimes i see their p.o.v. --

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

What does that have to do with Hulu? Did some guy turn into a snake in the video? There's really no connection there.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

What does that have to do with Hulu? Did some guy turn into a snake in the video? There's really no connection there.
    i haven't watched the A Baldwin ad for a while -- but i think his tail whips around into view at the end?

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Let me know if you can pinpoint the frame with the tail.

24. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Have any of you ever read the Illuminati Manifesto, written in1954 that states that world war three (the quiet war) started in 1954 and everything that is happening today, was listed in that document. The only thing that they needed to complete their plan for world domination, was computers that could be "linked" to every household so that they could not only track consumer spending, but also program consumer thinking, through controled programing. It also stated in that document that; "Intelligent beings, who refuse to use their Intelligence, are no better than animals, who have no Intelligence." If you actually have fallen for thinking that their game is ending, you had best wake up and do some more reseach.

love and peace
    sirdipswitch

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (7th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

i just watched it here on this thread -- it's only 60 seconds long -- at the end he says ' because we are aliens' & his tail whips around to his front

27. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear write4change,
    Well said, my friend! M6*

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i just watched it here on this thread -- it's only 60 seconds long -- at the end he says ' because we are aliens' & his tail whips around to his front
    Dude it's just some funny CGI.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast