+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will the real truth please stand up?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Will the real truth please stand up?

Stories have always been important to humans.

In medieval times the 'stories' were the colourful illustrations painted on the walls of their churches and the pictures in the window glass. In the temples of the ancients the walls were covered with images. In the days of early men shamans would draw pictures on the walls of sacred caves. We are just following ancient practice but with modern tools, such as movies and the internet as well as books. Our own myths and legends are still told by us- and to us- in the same way, with different media as our ancestors discovered theirs. It is our inheritance to search, look and discover, and then tell the stories we have learned.

As a result we humans enjoy stories of speculation, of what might have been, stories that extend our imagination as far as we can go-- as well as stories which frighten us, alarm us and upset us.

Many of the stories we see as movies are retelling the themes of out forebears. Aliens from space may be of recent invention, but the stories of fairies, succubus(es), demons and such like have a lot in common with our 'aliens'. Fairies would abduct children and people and a week in the fairy realm was equal to many years of human life. Children were warned not to eat the fairy food as it would entrance and enslave them and they would not be able to leave the fairies and return home. Many of these beings visited humans at night demanding obedience. Sometimes children were born who were considered to be hybrids of these folk and humans. Often they would cause a human to fall in love with them and leave their family. Fairy lore (and other mythical beings) is vast and very interesting--- and often bears a startling resemblance to stories of aliens. Maybe stories of such things as abductions and bewitchings have always been with us.

One of the most fascinating stories of strange beings is the supposedly true story of The Green Children. It is easy to find on the net--- I am sorry I have never mastered the art of posting articles!-- but it is interesting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Sirius White (27th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Don't forget about Avatar

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

gripreaper (27th March 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

The "Fairy lore" is ironically closely linked to the Mysteries of the Druids, and the bloodline of the Scythians, or the Dragons.

The Annunaki, were also very big in their lore, many of those bloodlines ended up in Sumeria and Egypt, and later various "usurpers" came and claimed themselves to be of blood, and took over the thrones.

In the Illuminati interview, the one that was at ATS, and also the one with Hidden Hand- he mentions something that caught my eye immediately. He calls what we call some of the "elite" like the Bush family, and many others who we think are the "Illuminati," are actually just imposters. They too do the hybrid thing, and they do have the extension of the bloodline but they are at the lower rungs. Even the legends of Vampires and Dragons are closely linked to these things- but Dragon meant something else in the ancient days (and not a big winged beast that came out in folk lore later).

It is interesting that the Royal Lines of England still have to do some Druidic like initiation. Not to mention, the origins of many of the things we have today- including some Masonic stuff, is in origin with the Druids. There is also the interesting thing that the "anointed" one traveled there, as he did in France (the Cathars, and eventually later Knights Templar) and eventually to the Brits..The "Druids"were also awaiting a so called "messiah," Yeshu(a).

Even some Whistleblowers have mentioned that they look people with this bloodline for some of their Monarch/Mind control programs.

Fascinating stuff.

---

Avatar the movie was definitely no co-incidence, first of all, they show you the concept of an Avatar. That's we are as well, we are Avatars of "higher selves" so to speak, and it all leads back to the Source/God. Which is very subconscious and true in its own way.

Then there are the benevolent "nature loving" Aliens, who are actually also a representation of ourselves in an ancient past when we knew much higher things than we do now, simply by feeling it in our heart, seeing it and creating it without the need for physical things or attachments. In a sense, the humans in the movie represent some of the exploitative beings that have come our way in another ancient history....

But more than anything it is a warning of what WE, current humans will become if we don't change our ways. If we allow the same people to rule, the same people to enslave us in a closed-circuit "nanochipped" society- we will also go into other planets, and continue the same exploitation we did to ourselves and our planet- to other planets and moons. For what? So that we can maintain our fictitious over-inflated economy and buy designer/commercial products?

It was a great mirror, Avatar- for how we used to be, and how we can be, and what we are now (the conquering humans).
    Last edited by Sirius White; 27th March 2012 at 09:23.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    xbusymom- I like your analysis of SF plots.

It is actually true to say that there is only a limited number of plot-lines in all literature everywhere and each story can be categorised as one of them after analysis. The most popular is the quest theme, with the flawed hero/heroine who is searching for a loved person or item. Star Wars is the most well-known of this type, but there are many others, including the ancient myths of many cultures. We can appreciate and understand the legends as we share the same basic similar story-lines.
    Yes i and others concur.

For anyone interested one should read the work of Joseph Campbell. He was a modern day commentator on mythology. His most favourite book was a The Hero with a thousand faces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Her...Thousand_Faces

George Lucas consulted him before making the stars wars trilogy with its classic themes of good and evil, dark side, the force which has similaries with the Tao or Gaia.

Definitely worth a read.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

Ellisa (28th March 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Stories have always been important to humans.

In medieval times the 'stories' were the colourful illustrations painted on the walls of their churches and the pictures in the window glass. In the temples of the ancients the walls were covered with images. In the days of early men shamans would draw pictures on the walls of sacred caves. We are just following ancient practice but with modern tools, such as movies and the internet as well as books. Our own myths and legends are still told by us- and to us- in the same way, with different media as our ancestors discovered theirs. It is our inheritance to search, look and discover, and then tell the stories we have learned.

As a result we humans enjoy stories of speculation, of what might have been, stories that extend our imagination as far as we can go-- as well as stories which frighten us, alarm us and upset us.

Many of the stories we see as movies are retelling the themes of out forebears. Aliens from space may be of recent invention, but the stories of fairies, succubus(es), demons and such like have a lot in common with our 'aliens'. Fairies would abduct children and people and a week in the fairy realm was equal to many years of human life. Children were warned not to eat the fairy food as it would entrance and enslave them and they would not be able to leave the fairies and return home. Many of these beings visited humans at night demanding obedience. Sometimes children were born who were considered to be hybrids of these folk and humans. Often they would cause a human to fall in love with them and leave their family. Fairy lore (and other mythical beings) is vast and very interesting--- and often bears a startling resemblance to stories of aliens. Maybe stories of such things as abductions and bewitchings have always been with us.

One of the most fascinating stories of strange beings is the supposedly true story of The Green Children. It is easy to find on the net--- I am sorry I have never mastered the art of posting articles!-- but it is interesting.
    I think that before the stories of myths, the myth stories were of real happenings... and don't forget that in the distant ancient times, the stories were just a memorization technique of passing the tribal history on to the next generation.

and as we became disconnected (mobile and transit) from each successive generation there was a tendency to embellish the history because "uncle joe" wasn't around to keep the story straight.
    Last edited by xbusymom; 28th March 2012 at 01:34.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Ellisa (28th March 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Maybe the mythical events were based on reality, certainly (for eg.) the flood myth is world-wide, as was the myth of flight until the 20th C. Maybe fairies and aliens are folk memories of early beings, or visitations. We really don't know, but the similarity of myth and legend is startling,as are the themes of the stories that tell them.

That was a really interesting first video. Very concise and clear.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I had a really horrible thought the other day...

just about EVERY movie I have seen has been either "see next episode" or a sort of "happily ever after" thing, and I have only seen 2 films where the good guy doesn't come out on top...

and I wondered if that weren't also A PROGRAMMING... ???

any thoughts on that??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

ok here's an interesting connection...

the black veins on SKYLINE is very similar to the growth of the veins in ORGANISM, which grow with any type of energy (BLOB, ANDROMEDA STRAIN, STAR TREK TNG SEASON 2-SHADES OF GRAY)

edit:
    the antibodies are in the blood (BLADE 2, ANDROMEDA STRAIN, WAR OF THE WORLDS)
    Last edited by xbusymom; 5th April 2012 at 01:08.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Looks like more disclosure just popped up...

Alien Tornado

and I swear all these movies are beginning to look the same...

What past movies do you see in this?
    (let's see now...
    blue aliens sucking people up into the clouds = Skyline;
    FBI/MIB “tools-?” = ghostbusters;

you gotta watch the movie to pick up on all this stuff …
    ** free online **
    http://www2.zmovie.tv/movies/view/alien-tornado-2012

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and what... now you have to have cable TV (since this is a SCIFI exclusive) in order to get 'THE NEXT CLUES' ??????

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), pugwash84 (29th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

No TV needed

"The Tempest",... which Lead to "Forbidden Planet" in 1958 thereabouts,.. and the original "The Day The Earth Stood Still" - the remake version presents a different perspective),... which lead to STAR TREK

= "IDIC" = "Infinite Diversity with Infinite Combinations" = Everything is real... nothing is unreal

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    No TV needed

"The Tempest",... which Lead to "Forbidden Planet" in 1958 thereabouts,.. and the original "The Day The Earth Stood Still" - the remake version presents a different perspective),... which lead to STAR TREK

= "IDIC" = "Infinite Diversity with Infinite Combinations" = Everything is real... nothing is unreal
    Yes, and the remake of War Of The Worlds presents a different perspective...

that is the thing I was noticing about the movies, how they were getting more and more "informative"

Alien Tornado has kind of the same style of alien abduction as the remake of war of the worlds, which BTW also has the same style of "herd culling" as the Wraith aliens on Stargate Atlantis

AND I think there is more to this thing of "the message in the movie"...

Alien Tornado has the plot of aliens attacking Chicago (which ties in with this thread of the next false flag being in chicago) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Flag-Chicago
    Last edited by xbusymom; 29th April 2012 at 12:58.

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

It actually looks good, I'm gonna watch this

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

there's probably ET races out there where the moms & dads warn their kids to not even THINK about Earth Humans or you might attract them

one of Houman's posts -- the brainwashing you Humans are under extends thruout quite a bit of our galaxy -- we are in occupied territory

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    [
    funny you should mention that... years ago my mother warned me not to believe the Alien/UFO info-trend, lest we (society) bring it into existence... interesting question tho... I don't really know which... maybe that is just one of those chicken/egg issues?

EDIT:
    I remember we just got a TV with colorization on 3 of the 5 tv channels when I was a young kid, and I was facinated with the programs... the twilight zone, the outer limits, one step beyond and night gallery... so maybe we were spoon fed a fairy tale that eventually led us to the point of believing it into reality??

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    ok here's an interesting connection...

the black veins on SKYLINE is very similar to the growth of the veins in ORGANISM, which grow with any type of energy (BLOB, ANDROMEDA STRAIN, STAR TREK TNG SEASON 2-SHADES OF GRAY)

edit:
    the antibodies are in the blood (BLADE 2, ANDROMEDA STRAIN, WAR OF THE WORLDS)
    I am going thru the Eureka series now and spotted an episode of the fast-growing plant life shown in Organism. I remembered another episode of that same thing in stargate and also in Startrek TNG... and also Little shop of Horrors.

I am also seeing the same kind of 'back to the future' thing in Eureka-season 4 where they accidently time travel/ return to alternate timeline and then try to go back and fix it. Wasn't that issue also done in Stargate,

and Quantum Apocolypse has a "time loop / do over" thing going on where they get to practice and build a solution to a problem; which is also portrayed in Startrek TNG. Another movie that comes to mind is Defending Your Life.
    Last edited by xbusymom; 24th May 2012 at 13:39.

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sirius White

Avatar the movie was definitely no co-incidence, first of all, they show you the concept of an Avatar. That's we are as well, we are Avatars of "higher selves" so to speak, …

In a sense though, as I view this spiritually- that which manifests is in our reality for a purpose or expression of the souls "playing the game" to learn from the experience.

Reality is such a paradox it's not even funny.

WE are occupying similar spaces, but living in two different realities.

But you see this is how Duality keeps playing with itself. If we are going to promote the good, and the expansion of consciousness we cannot ignore the dark anymore. It has to be healed, …

the multi-dimensional / higher-self aspect has come thru several movies:
    all of the ghost movies/ demon-possession
    transformers
    Meet Dave

(* our regular selves inside & controlling a larger, more powerful body-shell)

but could that just be different personality aspects of ourselves? (like Sybil)- its all US, we just have to accept ourselves and re-integrate... and then calm and temper our bad sides...

I kind of get the impression that the movies are like the chapters in a book... depicting a series of skill-mastery workouts.

So – is this life a bedtime story we got wrapped up in on our way to slumberland ?... or is it a lesson book for Demi-god training?

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The series Sliders has several matching components:
    there was an episode of a swarm of giant flying spiders (which can eat its way through buildings) that attaches itself to your upper back before they sting you.
    I just viewed a "wizard of oz" episode called "into the mystic".
    there was an episode of population control (same number as in the georgia guidestones); lottery winners agree to die to "make way" for a better life for the others.

I am in season 2 of 5 so I will be adding more as progress thru the series:

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kingmonkey (here)
    For anyone interested one should read the work of Joseph Campbell. He was a modern day commentator on mythology. His most favourite book was a The Hero with a thousand faces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Her...Thousand_Faces

1.An uncomfortable home
    2.call to adventure
    3.refusal of call
    --- a.learning the truth about the past
    --- b.receiving the special item
    4.meeting the mentor
    5.crossing the threshold
    6.test allies and enemies
    --- a.meeting the queen or goddess or prohetess
    7.approach and preparation
    8.the ordeal/ big test
    9.reward
    10.the road back
    11.resurrection elixor / revival for bigger test
    12.return and reveal knowledge to people

26. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i'm watching Sliders right now and have to say incredible..alot of stuff people in here talked about have mention in that Series especially Nazi controlling the world..when i saw that episode it pop up in my head. i really wonder how many % true are they and the society of alternative reality in Sliders episode exist opposite to Prime Reality which we current live in.

for anyone interested..http://watchseries.lt/serie/sliders

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

yes, there are several shows that do that... I just got through watching Continuum, and there is a lot of stuff 'disclosed/predicted/planned-?' in it too.

28. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

how about this series Eureka? have anyone watch this..the plot sound interesting gonna check it out.
    Quote With the help of Albert Einstein and other trusted advisors, President Harry S. Truman commissioned a top-secret residential development in a remote area of the Pacific Northwest, one that would serve to protect and nurture America's most valuable intellectual resources. There our nation's greatest thinkers, the über-geniuses working on the next era of scientific achievement, would be able to live and work in a supportive environment. The best architects and planners were commissioned to design a welcoming place for these superlative geniuses to reside, an area that would offer the best education for their children, the best healthcare, the best amenities and quality of life. A community was created to rival the most idyllic of America's small towns - with one major difference: this town would never appear on any maps. At least, none that haven't been classified "eyes only" by the Pentagon.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796264/

http://watchseries.lt/season-1/eureka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast