+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Will the real truth please stand up?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Will the real truth please stand up?

Everybody is talking about seeing the bigger picture... so I thought it would be fun to find all the common pieces within the movies/books (since it is claimed that is how TPTB inform us of the truth).

*Given that All sci-fi series have similar plot lines anyway- (all the Star Treks, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactic, all the Stargate's, etc.).

* I will be adding to these and using them as master lists:-

A disguised (hidden) single hero-savior/ small team of superhumans:
    The Lone Ranger/Tonto
    Superman
    Buck Rogers
    Luke Skywalker
    The Wizard of Oz
    Jesus/Disciples
    John Carter
    The Fifth Element
    Batman/Robin
    Fantastic Four
    007-James Bond
    The Terminator
    The Transformers
    Wonderwoman
    Xena
    Glory Road (book by Robert Heinlein)
    back to the future (I/II/III)
    Sliders - episode "into the mystic" (a 'wizard of oz' replay)

mechanical people/races/ cloning species:
    The Borg- Star Trek TNG
    Star trek- TOS
    The Transformers
    The Replicators- Stargate Atlantis
    The Stepford Wives
    Starship Troopers
    I, Robot
    Sliders- episode "state of the art"

(life-force feeding) creature/ alien:
    spider creature- Alien/Aliens
    vampire (all vampire movies)
    The dark crystal
    the breathing apparatus -stargate universe
    Skyline
    the Wraith race- stargate atlantis

worms/snakes needing host bodies:
    The Trill race, episode “The Host” - Startrek TNG and “Rejoined” episode in Startrek DSN
    g'ould/jafaa- stargate
    sliders- episode "the breeder"

Deliberate “Food” poisioning:
    Tribbles- Star trek TOS
    human genetic modification for starving The Wraith race – Stargate Atlantis

Time travel / time jumping:
    the philadelphia experiment
    sliders
    the time machine
    time bandits
    quantum leap
    The Mummy; The Mummy Returns; The Scorpion King
    back to the future (I/II/III)
    * Eureka: season 4
    * Stargate

Body Switching/double consciousness/sharing memories/ mind-control:
    Freaky Friday
    All of me
    K-Pax
    * Eureka: season 4
    *Brainstorm
    *Star Trek (Spock's conciousness)

* Unkillable bugs/ Mechanical bugs/ AI-sentient bugs
    Eureka: season 4
    starship troopers
    Bugs
    arachnophobia
    infested
    (the bug man/alien race) men in black
    Alien: the alien-spider creature
    Sliders- episode "summer of love"; swarm of giant flying spiders (climbing up your back)
    sliders- episode "rules of the game"; electrocution of metal spiders

Population control / target-specific germ warfare
    Logan's run
    sliders- episode "love gods"
    "V"

ghosts / alternate frequency existance
    ghost
    star trek tng- (geordy and Roe Larin)

suppressed info
    soilent green

weather- controlled or weaponized
    sliders- episode "electric twister acid test"
    star trek TNG- female Q's parents killed by tornado hitting one house

sphere of ultimate control
    eureka
    ocean girl (s3e6)

what else? and what does each puzzle piece really mean? (I have had several life experiences where a bad situation ended up with a good result, or I could at least understand the "bad for me-good for them and vice-versa" scenarios, so I am trying to move away from labeling the movie pieces good or bad- but rather just seeing what they might mean in terms of the larger plot/story line.)
    Last edited by xbusymom; 29th March 2013 at 21:19.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

BlueGem (24th March 2012), CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Curt (24th March 2012), ElfeMya (7th June 2014), eva08 (29th April 2012), Gracy (18th December 2019), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Will the real truth please stand up?

I don't think one needs to go any further down than the first category since it implies a "Well, that's not me... that's the other guy over there, wherever that is?"

When entire cultures are fed that line, looking for a hero instead of pulling together... well, here we are.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), RMorgan (25th May 2012), sandy (24th March 2012), Sesan (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I don't think one needs to go any further down than the first category since it implies a "Well, that's not me... that's the other guy over there, wherever that is?"

When entire cultures are fed that line, looking for a hero instead of pulling together... well, here we are.
    I know that... but consider that each hero is disguised as a "average joe"- - - who might just BE you...

what about the movie "mystery men" ?

EDIT:
    or this one...??

Last edited by xbusymom; 24th March 2012 at 03:07.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Curt (24th March 2012), ElfeMya (7th June 2014), Hervé (24th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Curt (24th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

xbusymom- I like your analysis of SF plots.

It is actually true to say that there is only a limited number of plot-lines in all literature everywhere and each story can be categorised as one of them after analysis. The most popular is the quest theme, with the flawed hero/heroine who is searching for a loved person or item. Star Wars is the most well-known of this type, but there are many others, including the ancient myths of many cultures. We can appreciate and understand the legends as we share the same basic similar story-lines.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Curt (24th March 2012), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012), TraineeHuman (24th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Imagination is part of the Akaasa, or the "scalar" range of reality which exists as an "infinite sea of potential" before things begin to formulate into the Quantum spectrum, and eventually into the atomic so on and so forth.

"There is nothing new under the sun." Perhaps.

There is a general "frequency pattern" or "net" that exists that we sort of push the boundaries of every day when we begin to think up "new things" or as ideas that didn't exist come forward. Simultaneously, we are receiving information- that already exists in the "infinite sea of potential" (it is unbounded by time!).

From a "multi dimensional" standpoint, if we considered our co-created (co-shared) reality a "hologram" manifested by us, as observers (and others as well), then everything, like the fractal, and like holograms themselves contain a part of the bigger whole in even the tiniest extension of the macro. So these "sci fi stories" and pretty much anything that appears "far out" has a place, and an existence in reality. And as we become aware of it, so does it begin to trickle into our consciousness/awareness bit by bit, for if you have imagined it then how could it not already exist (in some form of another) elsewhere? At least, the idea of it.

So did we manifest this whole "alien" fiasco, or did we merely only recently become AWARE of something that has ALWAYS been "potentially there" and is now, as we push the boundaries of our observable reality (including what we think about) suddenly becoming a "present" reality of today?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), Pam (7th June 2014), Realeyes (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012), selinam (25th March 2012), TraineeHuman (24th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    So did we manifest this whole "alien" fiasco, or did we merely only recently become AWARE of something that has ALWAYS been "potentially there" and is now, as we push the boundaries of our observable reality (including what we think about) suddenly becoming a "present" reality of today?
    funny you should mention that... years ago my mother warned me not to believe the Alien/UFO info-trend, lest we (society) bring it into existence... interesting question tho... I don't really know which... maybe that is just one of those chicken/egg issues?

EDIT:
    I remember we just got a TV with colorization on 3 of the 5 tv channels when I was a young kid, and I was facinated with the programs... the twilight zone, the outer limits, one step beyond and night gallery... so maybe we were spoon fed a fairy tale that eventually led us to the point of believing it into reality??
    Last edited by xbusymom; 24th March 2012 at 04:23.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Curt (24th March 2012), ElfeMya (7th June 2014), Kimberley (24th March 2012), Pam (7th June 2014), Realeyes (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    funny you should mention that... years ago my mother warned me not to believe the Alien/UFO info-trend, lest we (society) bring it into existence... interesting question tho... I don't really know which... maybe that is just one of those chicken/egg issues?
    Yup lol.

This is PART of the reason, why I DO advocate awareness, but NOT obsession. And why in the beginning, I saw the idea of the whole "reptilian" icke thing to be misleading, because it was giving far too much power (mentally) to something that may not be in our interests. It's one thing to become aware of them, and the hidden reality, it's another to give them the power to being the ultimate rulers and are our politicians etc. Even if it is true (or if there is truth in it), we have to also become careful with what we focus on. That's why I think balance is important, if we understand the conspiracy without the spiritual then most often we become "doom and gloom" and that is the reality we SEE manifesting in the NWO fiasco. If we ignore the dark stuff and focus only on the floaty stuff then we become people drinking the kool aid waiting for some lightship to take us into dimension X.....Which can equally be as deceptive.

The most important thing IMO, is for people to accept responsibility, that it is us, as spiritual physical beings who manifested this entire thing, and helped created it by our actions and those before us . And as such, can be COMPLETELY changed by ourselves. Not just how we react, act, etc. but also the ideas we place into our reality and allow to grow. In a sense though, as I view this spiritually- that which manifests is in our reality for a purpose or expression of the souls "playing the game" to learn from the experience. So, yea the whole conversation can just get chicken and egg like lol.

----

Cool examples on the Twilight story thing, and yes but I think as a kid you just tuned into a whole other side to reality that most are too afraid to admit that it exists (and it does). Those things are like the exploration of quantum science, which is "abstract" and "spooky" in its own right. Becoming "aware" of something, is also us, as "forward moving beings" (in time) manifesting it at the same time. Reality is such a paradox it's not even funny.

Someone who gets "heavy duty" into this kind of research (on this site and elsewhere) for example, might find themselves suddenly becoming a "part" of that reality. meeting others like ourselves, informants, military, spiritualists ETC. While another person who thinks their life is martha stewart designs and bed bath and beyond- might look at you like you are bat**** nuts for exploring the things we do. Just as we may look at them, in the same way.

WE are occupying similar spaces, but living in two different realities.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 24th March 2012 at 04:26.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Herbert (24th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), Pam (7th June 2014), Realeyes (24th March 2012), sandy (24th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is PART of the reason, why I DO advocate awareness, but NOT obsession. And why in the beginning, I saw the idea of the whole "reptilian" icke thing to be misleading, because it was giving far too much power (mentally) to something that may not be in our interests. It's one thing to become aware of them, and the hidden reality, it's another to give them the power to being the ultimate rulers and are our politicians etc. Even if it is true (or if there is truth in it), we have to also become careful with what we focus on. That's why I think balance is important, if we understand the conspiracy without the spiritual then most often we become "doom and gloom" and that is the reality we SEE manifesting in the NWO fiasco. If we ignore the dark stuff and focus only on the floaty stuff then we become people drinking the kool aid waiting for some lightship to take us into dimension X.....Which can equally be as deceptive.

The most important thing IMO, is for people to accept responsibility, that it is us, as spiritual physical beings who manifested this entire thing, and helped created it by our actions and those before us . And as such, can be COMPLETELY changed by ourselves. Not just how we react, act, etc. but also the ideas we place into our reality and allow to grow. In a sense though, as I view this spiritually- that which manifests is in our reality for a purpose or expression of the souls "playing the game" to learn from the experience. So, yea the whole conversation can just get chicken and egg like lol.

----

Cool examples on the Twilight story thing, and yes but I think as a kid you just tuned into a whole other side to reality that most are too afraid to admit that it exists (and it does). Those things are like the exploration of quantum science, which is "abstract" and "spooky" in its own right. Becoming "aware" of something, is also us, as "forward moving beings" (in time) manifesting it at the same time. Reality is such a paradox it's not even funny.

Someone who gets "heavy duty" into this kind of research (on this site and elsewhere) for example, might find themselves suddenly becoming a "part" of that reality. meeting others like ourselves, informants, military, spiritualists ETC. While another person who thinks their life is martha stewart designs and bed bath and beyond- might look at you like you are bat**** nuts for exploring the things we do. Just as we may look at them, in the same way.

Yes - one might say each is living in a whole different world... and thats why I get rather disgusted at people that bash others for promoting the "good fairy" efforts of people who are awake and aware of what is going on... for if we get caught up in the doom/gloom stuff and never look at the positive side - we ARE just sealing our fate... but when someone who is knowledgeable of the doom info and is deliberately putting positive energies into tipping the scales FOR maintaining balance... well, it does get hard to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of that kind of abuse...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Herbert (24th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), Realeyes (24th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

----

Yes - one might say each is living in a whole different world... and thats why I get rather disgusted at people that bash others for promoting the "good fairy" efforts of people who are awake and aware of what is going on... for if we get caught up in the doom/gloom stuff and never look at the positive side - we ARE just sealing our fate... but when someone who is knowledgeable of the doom info and is deliberately putting positive energies into tipping the scales FOR maintaining balance... well, it does get hard to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of that kind of abuse...
    It does. It's terrible on both ends. You are either a conspiracy nut, or a tree hugging fairy. Lack of balance.

But you see this is how Duality keeps playing with itself. If we are going to promote the good, and the expansion of consciousness we cannot ignore the dark anymore. It has to be healed, and looked at in a way where there is no judgement. Same way those on the other spectrum need to see the existence of the spiritual, and gain/develop the compassion to understand this at a higher level.

This is part of the "reason" I'm here, both people on both sides are "truthseekers" but they have not yet learned that we are fighting for the same thing.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), CdnSirian (24th March 2012), DoubleHelix (24th March 2012), Heather2017 (25th March 2012), Kimberley (24th March 2012), Pam (7th June 2014), Realeyes (24th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

----

It does. It's terrible on both ends. You are either a conspiracy nut, or a tree hugging fairy. Lack of balance.

But you see this is how Duality keeps playing with itself. If we are going to promote the good, and the expansion of consciousness we cannot ignore the dark anymore. It has to be healed, and looked at in a way where there is no judgement. Same way those on the other spectrum need to see the existence of the spiritual, and gain/develop the compassion to understand this at a higher level.

This is part of the "reason" I'm here, both people on both sides are "truthseekers" but they have not yet learned that we are fighting for the same thing.
    Exactly... that is why I thought to activate another method... if we- as a people- are responding to the movies better than worded debates, then maybe if they see us connect the movie-dots they will be able to flip their focus???

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Sirius White (27th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), ElfeMya (7th June 2014), Shezbeth (10th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    xbusymom- I like your analysis of SF plots.

It is actually true to say that there is only a limited number of plot-lines in all literature everywhere and each story can be categorised as one of them after analysis. The most popular is the quest theme, with the flawed hero/heroine who is searching for a loved person or item. Star Wars is the most well-known of this type, but there are many others, including the ancient myths of many cultures. We can appreciate and understand the legends as we share the same basic similar story-lines.
    yes, I spent many hours going thru each of the above mentioned series and felt they were the same story except that the components were just moved around or changed character roles... which made me wonder ... if we have created this life now from a past story... is it real? back to the chicken-egg question... where did the author get the information for his story?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Well, the Real Truth is a Classified Secret. Deemed that the Collective would be Harmed/Disrupted, if it knew. Big Business does not seek Disruption of their finacial positions....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to efields For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by efields (here)
    Well, the Real Truth is a Classified Secret. Deemed that the Collective would be Harmed/Disrupted, if it knew. Big Business does not seek Disruption of their finacial positions....
    yes you are right- but I am running on the premise that the truth HAS been divulged within the movies... and that to expect a fact-dumping session from governments or business sources to be the only satisfactory method of disclosure the public will accept (and deal with in an appropriate manner) is to persist in living a fairy tale... besides that methodology has already been tested when they aired the original War of the World radio program... and got the results of mass panic and public suicides/murder of family members. (thats not to say that the test doesnt need to be run again for an updated tally)

[view time marks 48:00 - 50:55]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ULJDdp0GFsM&t=48m1s

here is the full (part 1) conference video...

Last edited by xbusymom; 24th March 2012 at 17:14.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th March 2012), Limor Wolf (25th March 2012), Shezbeth (10th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I am enjoying this discussion. My writing partner and I have started on a new story series and we have had an almost identical discussion re all of the above. Great minds think alike ha ha. Will stay tuned!

Xbusymom I love that list! Thanks.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Heather2017 (25th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I am enjoying this discussion. My writing partner and I have started on a new story series and we have had an almost identical discussion re all of the above. Great minds think alike ha ha. Will stay tuned!

Xbusymom I love that list! Thanks.
    yep! what was it Pete Peterson said... about the information field?

and please feel free to add to any list... or add new component categories:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Time travel / time jumping:
    the philadelphia experiment
    sliders
    the time machine
    time bandits
    quantum leap
    The Mummy; The Mummy Returns; The Scorpion King

34. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Heather2017 (25th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The only movie that doesn't fit the formula is K-PAX...

instead of the usual past/present/future, it has a time loop where "ALL IS NOW" but there is a start/finish cycle that keeps repeating...

if the video gets blocked again... here is a search for the final scene of kpax...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kpax...a&channel=fflb
    Last edited by xbusymom; 8th June 2014 at 12:44.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Sirius White (27th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I just posted this in the here and now thread. This may be seen as interesting connective tissue:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    “How to Transcend Judgement”
    Do not feed the Beast.
    Paradigm shift.

The struggle to eliminate judgment is gone.
    How? Just get out of the loop of opposites.

Judgment/non-judgment are opposing counterparts.
    Stop. Do not cancel one out by using the other.
    Each lives and breathes because of it’s opposite.

Transcend the pair altogether and POOF! Problem solved.
    Struggle to eliminate judgment is gone.
    Get off the merry-go-round altogether. Do not go for the ride. Do not purchase a ticket.

Just get out of the loop of opposites!
    Do not feed the Beast.
    This was a hard lesson for me as well.
    Still now I'm finding that in the process of deciding what to do next some judgements are necessary.
    I have had more social engagements and invitations lately and while deciding what to accept I had to do close a few channels.
    Deciding whose energies I want in my life, as well as deciding who might benefit from mine. So for me this meant rejection of some who approached me. Even though I'm used to it it's still a tough choice and not without judgement.
    Need to return some calls and can't keep on making the excuse that I 'just forgot'.
    But I hate that feeling of obligation.
    The feeling of obligation is part of the package, of the reflection of other places. Like a mirror, a behavioral norm in the other spaces becomes a drive in this one; as one's drives can (and usually do) become the offsets in our 'dreams' that move them in all their myriad ways.

Obligation is a part of path, of integrity, a component of change for the self and our connections.

The most interesting part, in my experience, is how the hesitation is non-existent when the mind of dimensionality is clear. The hesitation and thus the difficult cusp, the 'feeling' of obligation, due to the duality state and the learning process as combined with progress in and of the dual-self. (the block of the higher self's clarity-the higher self while connected to incarnation, that is)

Two sides of emergent clarity. One could say that the animal dismisses obligation in favor of the desires of the self as issued from the body as tied to negative spaces. The being on the path of enlightenment dismisses obligation for the adherence to a greater knowing and advertisement of the existence and sharing of all. Obligation, as a complex idea and expression exists for either being on the given path in the given moment or life, but for entirely different reasons and actions. This in the individual sense (rainbow of difference in separate beings) as well.

But the point remaining, is that as an aspect of both dimensional and quantum overall connectivity, obligation exists in 3d linear time 'human' form, as the essential and extant component that it is. contemplating the sense of obligation and what brings one to it, as issues go, is an essential aspect of the ride of being 'human'. Unraveling it's complexities can bring one to the higher states of being as tied to this duality presence, just as well as any other component of existence that may be contemplated by the given individual (or collective).

For example, the very idea of writing (or conversation) as a form of open contemplation/sharing..... underscores the complex idea of obligation -quite powerfully. From one point of analysis, one could say that this entire thread is about obligation.

As a point of analysis of extremes, one could say that the bodhisattva type beings, the given being who is like a guru, or a sage...the most aware of them, that is ..they have dismissed obligation in it's entirety for a state of knowing, a state of knowing that looks like extremes of obligation to the ones who have not yet had the more evolved states of duality and 'knowing' reach them.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Exactly... that is why I thought to activate another method... if we- as a people- are responding to the movies better than worded debates, then maybe if they see us connect the movie-dots they will be able to flip their focus???
    Yes, but then they have to understand and learn from movies. Which is something I've done my entire life, I feel like an alien here, who "movies" were a case study analysis of what human beings are in exaggerated form. Why? Because in order for people to enjoy movies they must have core elements they resonate with, desire, or don't desire, or are afraid of, and movies taught me all those things in a basic way. It also can communicate messages like books can, and many other formats. Those people who write those things (screenplays, books etc), SOMETIMES are in the know, but know that the truth won't be able to be handled in any way but fiction.

Sometimes, it just ends up coming out that way.....1984 may not be happening in 84, but it most certainly is manifesting itself today. How did Orwell know so well this agenda?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast