+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paranormal Witness (Season 1)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Paranormal Witness (Season 1)

Paranormal Witness is an American paranormal reality television series filmed in a documentary-style that feature eyewitness accounts from everyday people that have experienced.

Quote Paranormal activity. The series premiered on September 7, 2011 on Syfy with new episodes airing Wednesdays at 10pm. Each episode is introduced as "Two stories based entirely on eyewitness testimony".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_Witness
    "Emily the Imaginary Friend/the Lost Girl"

In the series premiere, in 2008, Isabella, a 5-year-old girl's friendship with an invisible ghost named Emily turns ominous and puts her family in danger in their own home. Next, a mother and daughter relive an encounter in 2004 on a desolate dirt road where a local teenage girl died in a car crash.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PuGd_...layer_embedded

"Haunted Highway/Kentucky UFO Chase"

In 1994, a ghost of a woman who appears totally naked provides a clue into the tragedy of a mother and son who went missing for 5 days while driving on Highway 50 by mile marker 16

near Placerville, California. Next, the story of a police helicopter on a routine flight over Beutil Road near Louisville, Kentucky which may have come into contact with a UFO in 1993.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KRn8h...layer_embedded

"The Poltergeist/Watched in the Wilderness"

In 2006, a family is harassed by a malevolent poltergeist in their new home in California. Then, a former deputy sheriff tells the tale of an unidentified creature he encountered alone in the

Cascade mountains of the Oregon wilderness in 1997.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VIVk-...layer_embedded

"The Haunting of Mansfield Mansion"

When a woman begins renovating a run-down Connecticut mansion on Black Creek Drive in 1994, she awakens the evil spirits already living inside, and later discovers the home was part of the Mansfield Training School, a mental asylum that opened in 1860

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GxNo5...layer_embedded

"The Dangerous Game/Trumbull County UFO"

A night of UFO sightings and strange lights in the sky first over Sampson Drive a quiet residental neighborhood in Liberty, Ohio, are documented on archival police radio recordings at the Trumbull County 911 Dispatch in 1994. Next, a malevolent spirit called "Vox" summoned from a Ouija board terrorizes a young family in their own home in Virginia starting in 2008, causing them to call in a Native American spirit guide to cleanse the house a few years later.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G68We...layer_embedded

"The Rain Man"

In 1983, a Monroe County Prison convict allowed out of jail to attend his grandfather's funeral finds himself the victim of demonic possession giving him the power to make it rain indoors.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YH8oh...layer_embedded

Enjoy...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 26th March 2012 at 15:59.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Paranormal Witness (Season 1)

Thank you Jacko I just watched them all that took about 6 hrs. Any more?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jackovesk (26th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Thanks for posting these Jacko. I watch these when I work out on the treadmill and get so spooked I feel the need to look behind me a bit I haven't heard of any new episodes lately, so am hoping they renew a Season 2!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

jackovesk (26th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Thanks for posting these Jacko. Personally I did experience a ghost phenomena when I was living in Calgary in the oldest part of the city, the Bowness area. There were supposed to be a lot of indian burrial sites there before the city was developed. I wont go into much detail, as there is a lot of it, but in this particular place where i lived in, I was bothered by a lot of supernatural phenomena. I lived there for 3 years so after a while I got used to it and sometimes I actually got quite mad at the beings that kept me up at night quite a few times. When I think about it it was kind of strange and funny shouting at someone in the dark that I could not see, but I got so mad sometimes that I just did not care anymore.

I got myself a few voice activated recorders and started recording during the night when I was asleep. I managed to record a lot of stuff that did not make sense at first, and that actually what I heard sometimes scared the hell out of me. I contacted this ghost buster guy in Calgary and I had him download some of the stuff onto his computer, he had a special software that allowed him to slow down the noise that sounded like someone was talking in a high pitched voice. When he was supposed to get back to me what he found out, he just stopped communicating with me, so I never found out what it was that was taped on my Voice activated recorders. The recorders had actual tapes in them so I was able to keep them all. One of the noises sounded like a tea kettle hissing which was quite loud, but I never woke up during the night.

Eventually I moved from the place and I never found out for sure why the place was haunted. However I did come to my own conclusion of why some places are being haunted. I believe that the place where the house was built on had some kind of effect on the veil, which made it weakened certain times, between 3D and 4D. When the veil was weakened, probably due to electromagnetic anomalies, then the beings residing in 4D get an instant access to 3D, in the meantime while having this access these beings, being mischievous by nature, like to have some fun with 3D humans. I wish I knew that then, my experience with this phenomena would have been more enjoyable and less stressful.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

jackovesk (26th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

PS - Re: Video # 2 - Its 'No' surprise the UFO spotted in Kentucky was first sited hovering over a GE (General Electric) building..!

I'm up to the 4th Video so far (The Haunting of Mansfield Mansion)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Little Girl.jpeg1.jpg
Views:	2664
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	15006

Last edited by jackovesk; 26th March 2012 at 16:35.

+ Reply to Thread