+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our Local Power Spots

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Our Local Power Spots

Everyone knows that certain places hold power. The famous ones draw people from all over the world.

In our local home places, there are certain to be "power spots". Near my home there are some mysterious places of power. One, Fort Mountain, is a popular state park with an ancient serpent shaped mound on top. The Cherokee said the stone wall was created by people they described as "Moon Eyed". There are various legends even that a Welsh prince Madoc brought a group to the North Georgia Mountains and may have built the installation.

http://lostworlds.org/fort_mountain/

On Fort Mountain, a series of decks overlook a valley on the northwestern side of the mountain. Every time (more than 5 times) I ever tried to walk out on the decking, I was overwhelmed with energy that made me want to sink to the ground. Finally I realized it is a vortex. After I realized this, I asked to enter and the feeling passed.

One of my friends who reads energy visited with me and confirmed this is a place holding strong energy vibration. Along with Fort Mountain, I know that there are many mysteries in my back yard.

Recently, a claim was made and is being argued that the Mayan civilization stretched to my region North Georgia USA mountains. Gold has been mined along with copper here and the Cherokee always said they were only recent inhabitants. That there was an ancient trade route from Here to South America is not as far fetched as it might seem to establishment archeologists. More information is surfacing indicating commonalities of language that indicate a Mayan influence, pottery decoration showing Mayan symbolism and other clues about how and why there would be a relationship.

http://www.examiner.com/day-trips-in...-mines-georgia

http://spittalstreet.com/?p=4381

I am curious about others' local power spots?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

NancyV (26th March 2012), Peace4all (25th March 2012), sandy (26th March 2012), Sebastion (26th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Re: Our Local Power Spots

Sedona Arizona is another one.

EDIT:
    maybe we could get a copy of the lay-lines and see where they line up with the powerspots? I'll bet it matches up.
    Last edited by xbusymom; 25th March 2012 at 23:34.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Delight (26th March 2012), gripreaper (26th March 2012), sandy (26th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

-joined with above post-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

sandy (26th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Has anyone here heard of the Center of the Universe?
    It's in B.C about 2 hours from where I am living at the moment, making plans to go visit this summer.
    Type it in on google, pretty interesting story about a tibetan monk whom travelled there in the 70's or something i believe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace4all For This Post:

sandy (26th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Quote Posted by Peace4all (here)
    It's in B.C about 2 hours from where I am living at the moment, making plans to go visit this summer.
    Type it in on google, pretty interesting story about a tibetan monk whom travelled there in the 70's or something i believe.
    Wow, that's wild.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Peace4all (here)
    This is so interesting:
    The Centre of the Universe in Kamloops, British Columbia
    http://tourismkamloops.com/home_showSection_ID_449.html

Quote There are many interesting sites you can visit in the Kamloops area and one of them is a short trip to the Centre of the Universe. The experience at the Centre of the Universe is not an attraction as you may think of one. This is a very spiritual place where people will come away with an experience based very much on what they believe in. Do not expect admission turnstiles and hotdog stands or souvenir shops. It is a quiet, rustic and isolated spot and we recommend that visitors do some research prior to visiting to have realistic expectations of what they will see and experience.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Sebastion (26th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread