+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DNA in the AIR!?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default DNA in the AIR!?

Hi my dear friends.

I actually was on a avalon break, to just meditate and go deep with in myself, when I had a profound moment I just have to share. (or at least trying to)
    Because who can really explain the true wonders in this dense reality.

To day it was really good weather, so me and my girlfriend and scooby(7 month puppy) packed our backpack and of we went to nature.
    We found a place and I pointed at the chemtrails in the sky and told my gf that we have only a few hours before the sky becomes a haze and blocks the sun.

Anyway I ignore the poor souls driving this airplanes and started to meditate.
    About 2 hours later a thought about sending the right intentions pop up in my mind. I believe it was James Gilliland from ECETI Ranch who talkt about that.
    I decided to contact, well, lack of a better word "ALIENS"
    I told myself Ive got nothing to lose, after a few minutes the thoughts about it was worth a try, went thourgh my mind and I might have to be alone.

Then it just happened!

No I'm Sorry, no aliens this time my friends.

I saw this!! and I saw them in the trillions, all around me!

I don't know if I went into a small shock! My mind was literally blown away, I didn't even got a word out to my gf.
    I was just sitting there gaping like an amazed baby, seeing the light bulb light up for the first time.
    This went on for a minute or so, I remember thinking what in this world can it be. Then I remembered the chemtrails and my limited mind was thinking,
    are you actually showing me the crap they spray up close? and to be honest there was a moment of disappointment (A nanosecond)

I was sitting up and I reach out my hand but I could not touch them, they went right through! (amazing)
    They were silver and golden and they were gloving, maybe 1 cm long max 2 cm and and 2-3 millimeters wide.
    I had them right up in my face, so I could study them close. The picture are not 100% accurate, but it was the best picture I could find and what do you know.
    The picture are of a DNA string, what about that my friends!? I stumbled over it, when I was looking for picture under energy.

I did not have a clue it could be DNA until i found the picture of one. (if it is)
    Soo how was your day? haha... Exciting times indeed.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (26th March 2012), bodhii71 (26th March 2012), Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012), Eagle (26th March 2012), Earth Angel (27th March 2012), frances (26th March 2012), Herbert (26th March 2012), Jean-Marie (26th March 2012), Kimberley (26th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th March 2012), Referee (26th March 2012), Rollo (26th March 2012), sandy (27th March 2012), WhiteFeather (26th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Default Re: DNA in the AIR!?

Thankyou <8>
    This is interesting to me. On a hot sunny day, in fact any day with a bit more effort, I can see what you are describing. Or what I think you are describing. I can switch my intention. I see it as energy and indeed if I focus on them they do seem to be quite empowering.
    I have felt that this energy is a tremendous source that could also be used to empower technology.
    I have also considered the DNA analyses and I am glad that you have stated this.

Another phenomenon that I witness last year which made me think of DNA and indeed at the time I considered it was Gaia's DNA. Was a huge strand of quite large orbs that stretched for miles over the city of London, they seemed to be connected with a luminous cord and it travelled over London in a wave like fashion. It was really quite beautiful and while the normal reaction when experiencing phenomenon such as this is to conclude UFOs or Alien beings I felt it was organic and indeed a part of Gaia.
    I was tempted to go back and get my camera but I had an important meeting and decided against it. Interestingly though there were no reports of anyone else 'seeing' this, I did a thorough search. There was nothing sinister about it, it was extremely graceful.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), frances (26th March 2012), sandy (27th March 2012), WhiteFeather (26th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Dorjezigzag and thanks for sharing your experience.

I search a bit for gloving energy things before writing here, but I could not find any on the web who had experienced this.

It's always nice to know, I am not alone..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have always related this to the luminous fibres that Carlos Castaneda talks about in his books, if you have not already read them you may wish to investigate. Within shamanism they are quite well documented. Many tend to be quite secretive about this area. I am sure knowledge will present itself as it is needed!

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

I search a bit for gloving energy things before writing here, but I could not find any on the web who had experienced this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), WhiteFeather (26th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    I have always related this to the luminous fibres that Carlos Castaneda talks about in his books, if you have not already read them you may wish to investigate. Within shamanism they are quite well documented. Many tend to be quite secretive about this area. I am sure knowledge will present itself as it is needed!

Thanks for the tips Dorjezigzag..

I will look into this with great excitement, this is a new subject for me.
    Of course I have seen pictures of orbs and such, but as I mentioned above, I was not aware of this at all..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Hi my dear friends.

I actually was on a avalon break, to just meditate and go deep with in myself, when I had a profound moment I just have to share. (or at least trying to)
    Because who can really explain the true wonders in this dense reality.

To day it was really good weather, so me and my girlfriend and scooby(7 month puppy) packed our backpack and of we went to nature.
    We found a place and I pointed at the chemtrails in the sky and told my gf that we have only a few hours before the sky becomes a haze and blocks the sun.

Anyway I ignore the poor souls driving this airplanes and started to meditate.
    About 2 hours later a thought about sending the right intentions pop up in my mind. I believe it was James Gilliland from ECETI Ranch who talkt about that.
    I decided to contact, well, lack of a better word "ALIENS"
    I told myself Ive got nothing to lose, after a few minutes the thoughts about it was worth a try, went thourgh my mind and I might have to be alone.

Then it just happened!

No I'm Sorry, no aliens this time my friends.

I saw this!! and I saw them in the trillions, all around me!

I don't know if I went into a small shock! My mind was literally blown away, I didn't even got a word out to my gf.
    I was just sitting there gaping like an amazed baby, seeing the light bulb light up for the first time.
    This went on for a minute or so, I remember thinking what in this world can it be. Then I remembered the chemtrails and my limited mind was thinking,
    are you actually showing me the crap they spray up close? and to be honest there was a moment of disappointment (A nanosecond)

I was sitting up and I reach out my hand but I could not touch them, they went right through! (amazing)
    They were silver and golden and they were gloving, maybe 1 cm long max 2 cm and and 2-3 millimeters wide.
    I had them right up in my face, so I could study them close. The picture are not 100% accurate, but it was the best picture I could find and what do you know.
    The picture are of a DNA string, what about that my friends!? I stumbled over it, when I was looking for picture under energy.

I did not have a clue it could be DNA until i found the picture of one. (if it is)
    Soo how was your day? haha... Exciting times indeed.

Yes I Agree Exciting times are here, New Energy's/DNA is being downloaded from the cosmos/galactic plane as foretold by many peeps such as Dolores Cannon, Pane Andov, etc. if you will. You got to see it through meditation, NICE!!!!! Great Story and Thread. PS My back and neck has been out today, i get this from heavy cosmic downloads, i kid you not.

An Excerpt Below From The Convoluted Universe (Dolores Cannon) On Body Fatigue, From The DNA Cosmic Download.

DC. Because even the plan they just had, they were saying don’t worry about these symptoms, they’re normal. But you have people who are running to the doctors. When they start, people think they’re getting ill, but it only lasts for a few days or so, and then it will even off. Okay, some of the symptoms they’ve experienced are high blood pressure, heart palpitations. That’s a big one because they think: I’m having a heart attack, but it’s irregular beating of the heart. Also depression, dizziness, headaches, body aches and pains. I think those are most of them, but they sometimes go from one to the other. They go to the doctor and the doctor can’t find anything wrong with them.

Here's The Transcript
    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/do...script_en.html

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 26th March 2012 at 22:55.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012), Russ1959 (26th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Wow that's an awesome experience 8!
    I'm interested to know more about the DNA picture
    You have used to reflect what you saw?
    I expanded it to study its detail and found myself profoundly attracted
    To its creative detail!
    At first it looked like DNA shaped object with golden sparks coming off it.
    As I expanded the picture it then seemed to shapeshift to the form of a large
    Bird of pray moving towards me only it had the head of a lamb!
    Letting my crazy imagination go further I zoomed in further and there appears
    To be a reptilian head form just left of centre of the fully blown picture!
    Now here's the question, Am I just plain barmy or can anyone else see this?
    Ha ha, please be gentle with me! Lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote My back and neck has been out today
    Hey White feather
    funnily enough Knocked mine out Saturday carrying bags of fertiliser, Yoga today has done it wonders.
    Indeed they are exciting times but we need to keep our wits about us and our feet on the ground.
    I would not say these energies are new, I've seen them all my life, and they have been talked about for thousands of years, but I would agree that it has a certain quality at the moment!
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 26th March 2012 at 23:19.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), WhiteFeather (26th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote My back and neck has been out today
    Hey White feather
    funnily enough Knocked mine out Saturday carrying bags of fertiliser, Yoga today has done it wonders.
    Indeed thay are exciting times but we need to keep our wits about us and our feet on the ground.
    I would not say these energies are new, I've seen them all my life, and they have been talked about for thousands of years, but I would agree that it is has a certain quality at the moment!
    My back and neck went out for no apparent reason, scouts honor. Definitely IMO, the new energy's coming in, well if your open and centered to it anyways.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), Dorjezigzag (26th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Wow that's an awesome experience 8!
    I'm interested to know more about the DNA picture
    You have used to reflect what you saw?
    I expanded it to study its detail and found myself profoundly attracted
    To its creative detail!
    At first it looked like DNA shaped object with golden sparks coming off it.
    As I expanded the picture it then seemed to shapeshift to the form of a large
    To be a reptilian head form just left of centre of the fully blown picture!
    Now here's the question, Am I just plain barmy or can anyone else see this?
    Ha ha, please be gentle with me! Lol
    Hi Russ1959..

The picture you can find on google, just write (picture dna string) and it's there along with the other ones.
    But as I said, it's not 100% what I saw. It have the same form but not so exotic as in this picture.
    But then again I did not have my magnifying glass with me.

I'm not sure about the reptilian thing, but then again this DNA string might just be an reptilian one.
    It could be as they say, hidden in plain site.

Last edited by <8>; 26th March 2012 at 23:32.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Russ1959 (26th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The energy is good on this thread, synchronicities!
    Russ1959 funnily enough I was going to say in my message to whitefeather we need to keep our feet on the ground unless we shapeshift into an eagle.
    It seems random and comical but I think you had a vision. It definately has depth for me what you said, in my inner life with its symbols and experiences.
    Quote As I expanded the picture it then seemed to shapeshift to the form of a large
    To be a reptilian head form just left of centre of the fully blown picture

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

<8> (26th March 2012), Russ1959 (27th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

DNA in the air invokes the feeling that the air is alive and it is like the rocks and the rivers. Here is a great scene from one of my favourite movies, Little big man. Where the medicine man talks about just that.

and here is a funny scene, which shows the need for humour and humbleness when dealing with the magical realms.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Russ1959 (27th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread