+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is that "knocking" sound?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default What is that "knocking" sound?

I've made a post recently about items disappearing and got great feedback and yet today something else happened that's happened before yet didn't give it much thought so I put this out here to see if anyone can help me on what this might be. Here goes ....

When I laid down and start my meditation I go into a deep trance like state yet still awake and aware in my mind. Right at the point of entering what I call another dimension sometimes,like today, I hear a loud knocking just like someone knocking on a door. I mean it was loud and it woke me up and as always no one is at my door. Now it doesn't happen all the time but when I really go into a deep - deep state like today it happens. I woke up feeling like I've been drugged. For one thing I've got 2 straight days of work off and felt good and stress free when I laid down which I believed helped me get into the deep trance like state.

You know after reading quite a few posts on the Avalon Forum I've come to realize even though I'm 51 I'm still a babe in the woods when it comes to spiritual matters and such.....very humbling BUT in a good way.....

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Alekahn (26th March 2012), crosby (26th March 2012), Crystine (7th December 2013), Dorjezigzag (27th March 2012), frances (26th March 2012), Kalamos (28th November 2013), king anthony (27th March 2012), Realeyes (28th November 2013), RunningDeer (26th March 2012), seleka (28th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Default Re: What is that "knocking" sound?

Maybe it's time to use some white sage to clear your space before you meditate.

Sounds like something doesn't want you to go into the rabbit hole too far...
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Crystine (7th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th November 2013), truth4me (27th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey mate,

These are called intra-cranial sounds. They are considered to be one of the symptoms an oobe´s first stages.

I´ve "heard" similar sounds a lot of times, when I was practicing oobe almost daily.

Usually, these noises begin when you are starting to accelerate your vibration in order to detach from your physical body.

These sounds might be accompanied by a sensation of extreme pressure inside the skull.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th March 2012 at 18:00.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn (26th March 2012), bram (8th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), Dorjezigzag (27th March 2012), EnergyGardener (27th March 2012), Kalamos (28th November 2013), Maia Gabrial (27th March 2012), noprophet (27th March 2012), Realeyes (28th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), truth4me (27th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

here is my post from another thread ... this might be what is happening

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Solphilos, me too - posted something about it a few days ago. It happens not only at the computer, but often when I lie down to sleep or at other restful times. Maybe just one or both. If its both, the frequency is different in each ear.

Another very WEIRD thing that happens in burst is just as Im going off to sleep there is a internal sound in my brain like a stock whip sound - its an instant thing doesnt hang around and I can feel it across the top of my brain............... Now I know that sounds crazy! but its loud. I would dearly love to know if anyone experiences this.

Another new thing - when I hit the twilight zone just before heading into deep sleep am experiencing some very strange visions, lights and voices. This is new in the past week. Ive always seen human faces in the twilight zone, but this is completley different - very vivid travelling thing, almost alien like. Im not an abductee (that I know of) Any ideas anyone????
    the cracking sounds are what you hear internally (sort of like hearing things under water) of your spine popping back into natural alignment because as you fall asleep your muscles relax from the day's stress and tension. I have been hearing those loud bangs for years, and I finally figured out what was happening a couple of years ago, so now I do some deep breathing and guided relaxation as a nightly routine before I go to bed.

I also have been 'catching' radio wave frequency tones at random times for years , but never really had the schedule to do a proper 'time-marking' survey.

EDIT: I just saw the post on tinnitus... I have that too, but these random RF tones are sudden, high-pitched(a different tone than the constant ringing), deafening, and painful for about 30 seconds- then gradually fade out over about 2-3 minutes.

(*I just realized that what I hear is exactly the same kind of sound as a microphone giving a feedback screech through the speakers.)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Crystine (7th December 2013), truth4me (27th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    ...I hear a loud knocking just like someone knocking on a door. I mean it was loud and it woke me up and as always no one is at my door...
    I have been experiencing this as well (from sleep); more and more in the past few years - last night (where I was staying) it happened again. I have even heard a voice call my name, clear as day and in the far past "tunes". I have had a life time of weird events and lately I have been in the "cycle" of "visits" from "those others". This topic has been mentioned in older threads.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Crystine (7th December 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), truth4me (27th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks truth4me for the OP

I'd like to bump this - our local group has been recently talking of crack sounds, explosion sounds, electrical discharge sounds, not in the head, but heard in the local space by multiple people at the same time.. Different than "sky sounds or earth sounds" - when electrical, a frequency burst either a whistle for a moment, then a discharge like static spark..

Solar is quiet currently, sunspots nil.. weather currently normal.. no high winds, or storms..

Anyone else getting these recently since let's say the 22nd this month?

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I'm not sure when this started but it is fairly recent, last month or so. It sounds like railroad cars hitting each other. My husband and I both hear them, sometimes quite loud, and our near neighbor when questioned heard them the other day, same number of booms and same time of day that we heard them, so it's not just us. They have been getting louder and more frequent, sometimes actually waking us from sleep as they did the other day (thought the lady we care-take had fallen it was so loud and I'm hard of hearing). We can't tell if they are coming from underground or not. I know sound can travel a long ways and we are in a rural area (not too far from FAFB). Add that to the UFO we saw in the night sky last night, it's getting kind of strange.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Bob (28th November 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    I'm not sure when this started but it is fairly recent, last month or so. It sounds like railroad cars hitting each other. My husband and I both hear them, sometimes quite loud, and our near neighbor when questioned heard them the other day, same number of booms and same time of day that we heard them, so it's not just us. They have been getting louder and more frequent, sometimes actually waking us from sleep as they did the other day (thought the lady we care-take had fallen it was so loud and I'm hard of hearing). We can't tell if they are coming from underground or not. I know sound can travel a long ways and we are in a rural area (not too far from FAFB). Add that to the UFO we saw in the night sky last night, it's getting kind of strange.
    The Mystery continues -

Hi SpiritWind - is that Fairchild Air Force Base? Southwest of Spokane, Washington. Thanks for your post and observation

Tesla has been mentioning potential for earthquake, wondering if the sounds may be something from fracture/stress zones in the earth "cracking" or under deep stress..

I've heard such on and off too. A friend in Puerto Rico reported a loud "explosion sound" in his house about 8pm same day.

Epoch Times | November 26, 2013 reports a loud sound and shaking in upstate New York and Canada near Montreal spurred a flood of speculation about an earthquake or meteor on Tuesday night. Some folks speculating that it was an exploding meteor..

Earlier in Washington state, September 25th - September 28, 2013

"On Wednesday, Sept 25, 2013, a loud boom rattled North Whidbey in Washington state. Around 10:45 a.m., the county sheriff's department and the Oak Harbor Police Department, received hundreds of calls reporting a "loud boom" and shaking in the Crescent Harbor and Oak Harbor areas that sent some residents into the streets.

"More reports: 'heard a sound that Taylor compared to a gunshot or car backfiring'. First thought was someone fell down stairs. Skip Potilla, a Navy veteran, said his first thought after initially thinking it was an aircraft was that a meteorite had passed through the atmosphere. He said it shook his house, almost like something had hit the house.

"John and Rita Cline of Dogwood Pet Resort said the noise was so loud it sounded "like something fell on the roof."

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

28 Nov update - Linda Howe has been keeping track of the strange booms and has a webpage on the topic. see: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

"November 24, 2013 Albuquerque, New Mexico - On November 22nd, I reported in Earthfiles and Coast to Coast AM radio reports that two loud, unexplained booms were described by Richard Harrell and Ashley Goodlett of Louisville, Kentucky. The first boom was on October 22nd, followed by another even louder boom on October 27th around 7:30 PM Central. Richard, Ashley and two visiting friends all heard that boom and ran outside because the loud sound shook the house and seemed to be in their yard. Even more neighbors came out of their house to see what happened, but nothing was there.

"Richard Herrell for Earthfiles: “We heard BOOM!! We had a couple of friends over and everybody in the house heard it. Everybody! I mean it was loud enough that you kind of ducked. You know, it sounded like an explosion like right outside the house. And that time when I went outside, the neighbors were outside and we asked them if they had heard it? And they said, ‘Yes’' They had no idea what it was. "

The effect whatever it is appears to be continuing. Could it be "Aurora aircraft", or earthquake stress fields? The various posters have reported the "internal sounds" not being heard by others are coincident with normal biological phenomenon. OK.. But did the folks get woken up out of meditations, or out of sleep by normal biological phenomenon or the other outer world phenomenon?

I would like to see some more reports from folks who have experienced the internal sound or found/heard the external sounds recently. I'd like to see if there is correlation between external events, solar or earthquake, or meteor phenomenon and these sounds being heard.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)

I'd like to bump this - our local group has been recently talking of crack sounds, explosion sounds, electrical discharge sounds, not in the head, but heard in the local space by multiple people at the same time.. Different than "sky sounds or earth sounds" - when electrical, a frequency burst either a whistle for a moment, then a discharge like static spark..

Solar is quiet currently, sunspots nil.. weather currently normal.. no high winds, or storms..

--------------
    -------------------------
    I heard that knocking and my name being called all night.

I had an unusual experience yesterday. I did not feel so great. Maybe the flu. But when I went to bed, as soon as I closed my eyes, I was in a thread from Avalon. Over and over and over again. Only not reading them. Sitting with one another. Talking and listening. But the stranger thing was, that before arriving at the meeting place, the title of the thread would appear in my vision. Even weirder was that I had very painful cramping all night. Tossed and turned. Then I would close my eyes and be in the Avalonians village. Ulli, what is being dreamed of here is being made real someplace. I have hope to help things to work for good. No more pain. I cannot explain. The village is real.
    Last edited by Crystine; 7th December 2013 at 17:48.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

I mostly get doors slamming. About 10 days ago, I awoke to what sounded like a gunshot inches from my ear. I noted that I wasn’t startled and it was the first time for this kind of sound.

I'm experiencing subtle, full body vibrations again. I’m awaken to full consciousness while they continue. No fear connected, only an inner knowing it’s an upgrade, and confirmation to on-going changes.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th December 2013 at 19:10.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    The Mystery continues -

Hi SpiritWind - is that Fairchild Air Force Base? Southwest of Spokane, Washington. Thanks for your post and observation

Tesla has been mentioning potential for earthquake, wondering if the sounds may be something from fracture/stress zones in the earth "cracking" or under deep stress..

I've heard such on and off too. A friend in Puerto Rico reported a loud "explosion sound" in his house about 8pm same day.

Epoch Times | November 26, 2013 reports a loud sound and shaking in upstate New York and Canada near Montreal spurred a flood of speculation about an earthquake or meteor on Tuesday night. Some folks speculating that it was an exploding meteor..

Earlier in Washington state, September 25th - September 28, 2013

"On Wednesday, Sept 25, 2013, a loud boom rattled North Whidbey in Washington state. Around 10:45 a.m., the county sheriff's department and the Oak Harbor Police Department, received hundreds of calls reporting a "loud boom" and shaking in the Crescent Harbor and Oak Harbor areas that sent some residents into the streets.

"More reports: 'heard a sound that Taylor compared to a gunshot or car backfiring'. First thought was someone fell down stairs. Skip Potilla, a Navy veteran, said his first thought after initially thinking it was an aircraft was that a meteorite had passed through the atmosphere. He said it shook his house, almost like something had hit the house.

"John and Rita Cline of Dogwood Pet Resort said the noise was so loud it sounded "like something fell on the roof."
    Hi Bobd,
    Yes, that is Fairchild Airforce Base and it is just West/Southwest from us. I have a good friend though that swears it's sounds from the plates rubbing against each other. I know they have an underground base there too so I don't know. And a lot of chem-trailing activity here at times, sometimes creating an entirely artificial cloud cover.

Wow Paula, that actually sounds pretty cool. I occasionally get some kind of weird full body vibrations too. It feels like being plugged into something almost. Things just aren't like they used to be. Funny how we don't even consider going to the doctor, LOL. What would they say anyway? I'm sure there's something in the DSM-V manual to cover it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

We had an earthquake today in Edmond, Oklahoma. I literally felt a tingling feeling in the back lower part of my head. What was also strange was the wood in my fireplace started sparking almost like a sparkling firework. These are going to be very interesting times, hold on for the ride.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

I too heard that knocking sound coming from Tinker Air Force Base either in Aug. 2011 or 2012, can't remember. We had earthquakes the following weekend and then soon after was a short news report saying that Tinker had shut down the $400million defense program. The knocking noise could have been a directed energy pulse to destroy the underground base, ultimately closing it down. During that time there were many knocking/booming noises occurring around the country coinciding with earthquakes and the current news from the alternative community of underground bases closings. There was speculation of UFO intervention regarding the knocking.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Michelle Marie (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I'm feeling like an electrical vibration. It is very pronounced in my feet. It feels like a whole strong solar-electric body could just emerge out of my physical body - that's the intuitive impression I get.

I love to just lay there and feel it. It feels good; it is vibrationally comforting.

Love, MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Christine Lori (here)

--------------
    -------------------------
    I heard that knocking and my name being called all night.

I had an unusual experience yesterday. I did not feel so great. Maybe the flu. But when I went to bed, as soon as I closed my eyes, I was in a thread from Avalon. Over and over and over again. Only not reading them. Sitting with one another. Talking and listening. But the stranger thing was, that before arriving at the meeting place, the title of the thread would appear in my vision. Even weirder was that I had very painful cramping all night. Tossed and turned. Then I would close my eyes and be in the Avalonians village. Ulli, what is being dreamed of here is being made real someplace. I have hope to help things to work for good. No more pain. I cannot explain. The village is real.

That's what most of us feel...why else has it kept going and going?
    We have great healers on the forum, but the Here and Now thread is where they congregate...
    like a coffee shop.
    So it's not always a hospital.

Im sorry you had cramps last night...one can only hope that it served to loosen things up.
    Make sure you drink plenty of liquids.
    Let us know if you need extra healing sent your way.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I too felt ill last night around midnight ish. Nausea,dizziness,vertigo, sort of flu like. And this might sound strange, but about 6 or 7 years ago when I began having an intense amount of paranormal activity in my life, I would wake from a deep sleep to the sound of my door bell. Of course no one was ever there. But the other night, just as I was drifting off, I was jolted awake by the sound of a chain saw (that of course was non existent). Things just keep getting stranger.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), spiritwind (8th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread