+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Susan Joy Rennison Interview. Diamond Age

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Susan Joy Rennison Interview. Diamond Age

22 mar 2012
    Personally one of the best interviews with Susan Joy Rennison I've heard. (There's a problem at about 1:16:39 but that's on the original as well, It skips about 4 seconds.)
    Susan Joy Rennison's website and blog.
    http://www.susanrennison.com/News_oftheimbalance.php

Link to this interview here.
    http://in-a-perfect-world.podomatic....20_04_28-07_00

Journalist Rak Razam interviews Susan Joy Rennison, author of Tuning the Diamonds: Electromagnetism and Spiritual Evolution, and a physics and geophysics lecturer who focuses on the emerging science of space weather.
    Learn about solar flares, magnetars and cosmic rays coming from both galactic and universal sources that are bombarding our planet and causing severe earth changes from earthquakes to imminent pole shift.
    Rennison also documents the energetic catalyst fueling the consciousness leap in humans, as well as the DNA spike and discusses the scientific and metaphysical implications. Behind all this is an electrical universe, Rennison posits, with a plasma-based 'shadow biosphere' that is manifesting to take advantage of the increased energies on the planet, at once revealing and debunking classic UFO theory.
    She documents many under-reported scientific discoveries and a cover-up campaign by NASA and mainstream science in this far-ranging discussion that is essential listening to understand the changing times we live in and the root causes behind them. Listen... and be illuminated...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

astrid (30th March 2012), Cilka (27th March 2012), dan i el (27th March 2012), Delight (27th March 2012), frances (27th March 2012), Herbert (27th March 2012), Jean-Marie (27th March 2012), jsb_swampfox (27th March 2012), marielle (27th March 2012), merkabagirll (29th March 2012), schneider (27th March 2012), Star Tsar (27th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Susan Joy Rennison Interview. Diamond Age

Brilliant mind. Rennison, who claims to use both sides of her brain, seamlessly weaves her way through science and metaphysics with an understanding that most of us don't even think is possible. She is aware on many levels and is a very valuable asset to the world, especially now. Incredible changes are happening to space weather that will have enormous impacts on our earth, and she wonders why so many people are unaware of what is happening. MUST SEE

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Thank you for sharing the interview. I love her lectures and new books. She is a wonderful person!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    Brilliant mind. Rennison, who claims to use both sides of her brain, seamlessly weaves her way through science and metaphysics with an understanding that most of us don't even think is possible. She is aware on many levels and is a very valuable asset to the world, especially now. Incredible changes are happening to space weather that will have enormous impacts on our earth, and she wonders why so many people are unaware of what is happening. MUST SEE
    This IS a Must to hear. Please!

Noctilucent clouds

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just got an email from her this morning because I asked when her book would be available. I don't think she'd mind me sharing:

Quote Hello Marielle,

I am currently in the final phase of editing my e-book which has been another massive undertaking. I said the book will be ready in March 2012, but the going is very slow at the moment as I am very tired and stressed. Maybe there will be something within the next week.
    You can use the following link to check availability.

Tuning the Diamonds: Electromagnetism & Spiritual Evolution (The E-book)
    http://www.joyfirepublishing.com/Joy..._TTD_info.html

With sincerity,

Susan Joy Rennison

7. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I love her work. I am waiting for Kerry to do an interview with her.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Great! Thanks!
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

9. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

she mentions a magnetic pole shift, but she doesn't believe a physical pole shift will happen, i wonder what the difference is between them and what are the results of a magnetic pole shift?

peace and love

10. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for posting, it look like the sun is going to burp and the grid is going to be fried

+ Reply to Thread