Thread: Connect with your higher spirit guides and angels

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Connect with your higher spirit guides and angels

I've added information for anyone interested in exploring Higher Spirit Guides/Angels. These Higher Beings have assisted me in raising my consciousness, and living in a more peaceful state.

If you have ways to assist others raise their consciousness please feel free to add.
    Thank you in advance for your teaching, experiences and the readers who join in, too!

Peace, WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Some topics covered are:
    - Your every day miracles
    - How you can tell Higher Guides/Angels are around
    - How many you have at all times
    - Physical evidence that they are working with you

INTRODUCTION: Higher beings such as the Guides, Masters, Angel, and Unicorns are here to assist in loving, and the State of Love. They are part and parcel of Oneness of All. They help bring forth your Higher Self which has been with you all the time. It is just that we’ve forgotten. That is one purpose for being on Mother Earth at this time.

PM Question: Do you have the capacity to communicate with nature and other densities' beings?

Answer: For me, a communion, a conjoining is a better fit than to communicate. In this worldly experience, this body and many dimensional beings work together for a greater purpose. There are also those on the earth plane that play important roles for lesson development. End goal - first, more light than body, then only light with some dimension to this 3D affair.

“Angels and Miracles, Just Ask”

Miracles: why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you "are" You. Help them, help you.

Believe? Doubt? Angels and Guides are listening. You don’t need to see them to know they share in your conversations.The reason why most don’t see these Great Beings is because they vibrate at a higher vibrational rate than what our five senses perceive. When we raise our conscious vibration then we see beyond the five-sense world. There is no one way, or right way to communicate with your Angels and Guides. It unfolds differently for each of us simply because we are individuals having a unique 3D experience. 

Here are some bullet points of how you can tell that your Angel Guides are there:
    - knowingness happens all of a sudden, or it may happen gradually
    - there may come a point where you have an inner knowing that they are there
    - you “see, hear, feel” them with your inner eye(s), inner ears, and/or a gut knowing
    - ringing in the ears
    - gentle tickle or touch on your shoulder or head
    - feel a peaceful radiance close by
    - hear beautiful singing

Everyone has as least two Angels/Guides 100% of the time. Even those who don’t believe. They are Pure Unconditional Love. And that love keeps your assigned buddies by your side. You are never, ever alone! They guide you, not decide for you. That’s your mission. Free choice. They just happen to have a larger perspective and may give a gentle nudge from time to time.

Those who need physical evidence that they really do exist are shown in many ways. To name a few: butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path. Another way, is if you have a question at some point that day or soon after you’ll come across the answer on the web, a book or in conversation with another or yourself. The Dear Ones assist in other ways, too. Like when you hold a question in your mind, and open a book to any page and point to a place. The answer will be there.

The point is that Angels and Guides use the tools you are most comfortable with. And I speak from personal experience, that the more you use these tools, the greater and quicker the synchronicity happens. Just like any skill - practice creates proficiency.

A final point, one of the blessings in these times is to understand that everyone is "gifted" with these abilities. Slowly, these gifts are blossoming within us. That’s part of what 2012 is about. So, why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you, "are" You. Help them, help you.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th May 2012 at 18:48.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aranuk (27th March 2012), Black Panther (13th May 2012), bodhii71 (13th May 2012), Calz (28th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), Ernie Nemeth (27th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), gooty64 (27th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th March 2012), jason4444 (28th March 2012), kcbc2010 (29th March 2012), Little Ishta (28th March 2012), mind-scape (27th March 2012), oddjob428 (27th March 2012), ozlemer (27th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), pilotsimone (6th April 2012), Rollo (27th March 2012), RUSirius (27th March 2012), Samsara (27th March 2012), spiritguide (28th March 2012), STATIC (27th March 2012), Timreh (28th March 2012), TraineeHuman (28th March 2012), transiten (13th May 2012), truth4me (27th March 2012), unicorny (28th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012), Woody (27th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Connect with your higher spirit guides and angels

I have a story to share . Not to long ago I asked out loud, "what is the name of one of my guides?". Almost instantly a ceramic angel figurine fell off a shelf (without breaking) . I had the television turned to a spa music channel and at the same time the track began to skip again and again. I looked over at the screen and the song name kept flashing with the skipping song. The title- Diana
    Last edited by gypsybutterflykiss; 27th March 2012 at 17:46.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

aranuk (27th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), mind-scape (27th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), pilotsimone (6th April 2012), Reirrac (28th March 2012), Rollo (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), RUSirius (27th March 2012), Samsara (27th March 2012), Timreh (28th March 2012), truth4me (27th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012), Woody (27th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

That asking a question finding it on the web stuff I know is true. On more then one occasion has a question come to mind and as soon or shortly after I got online I ran smack dab into the answer.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

aranuk (27th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), pilotsimone (6th April 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), RUSirius (27th March 2012), Samsara (27th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I have a story to tell too. About 15 yrs ago I was reading an article on spirit web which is defunct now alas, by the angel woman Doreen Virtue I think. She said we have a Guardian Angel on each shoulder. She suggested to get in a relaxed state of mind, you know, three deep breaths, and ask what is the name of my Guadian Angel on my left shoulder and the first name that comes to you that's the name. So I did it and the name that came to me was John. I thought well that's an ordinary kind of name, I was expecting Rafael or something. Anyway I asked what was the name of the Guardian Angel on my right shoulder. The name came to me Albert. She, Doreen Virtue suggested that if we were unsure of the names they would be made known to us fairly soon like within a day or two. She gave the example of someone the following day nearly colliding with another car and the registration on that car was the same name she was given the day before.
    So, to cut a long story short, I was extremely aware from that moment on and I left her site and spotted some article of interest and on the first page some person was speaking of his guide named John and this poster was called believe it or not Albert. Confirmation.
    Now a few weeks later I was having a chat with my daughter's mother-in-law and she is very spiritually aware. I mentioned that my Guardian Angels names were John and Albert and I asked her if she thought these names would be right as I thought the were names of people I know. I know a lot of John's and quite a few Albert's. She smiled and asked me what was the name of the church that her son Dominic and my daughter Kate got married and I replied the Dominican Church. She said well yes, but it is called the church of St John and St Albert. You could have knocked be down with a feather.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 27th March 2012 at 18:24.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Calz (28th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), gooty64 (27th March 2012), huyi82 (15th May 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), pilotsimone (6th April 2012), Reirrac (28th March 2012), Rollo (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), Samsara (27th March 2012), starlight (29th June 2017), STATIC (27th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012), Woody (27th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I Now a few weeks later I was having a chat with my daughter's mother-in-law and she is very spiritually aware. I mentioned that my Guardian Angels names were John and Albert and I asked her if she thought these names would be right as I thought the were names of people I know. I know a lot of John's and quite a few Albert's. She smiled and asked me what was the name of the church that her son Dominic and my daughter Kate got married and I replied the Dominican Church. She said well yes, but it is called the church of St John and St Albert. You could have knocked be down with a feather.

Stan
    After reading this, I still have chills. Thank you for sharing. Every time another sees beautiful accounts such as yours, aranuk, it raises the Light and also causes lovely synchronicity in another.

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th March 2012 at 20:45.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aranuk (27th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), starlight (29th June 2017), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

A few weeks before I received the names of my Guardian Angels I was speaking to a good friend whose name was Rita, we had met in person and she and I were chatting on ICQ and as usual either she or I would start channelling but never at the same time you understand. Anyway she began channelling what she called her watcher. Her watcher then would be doing the typing not Rita. As a matter of fact I wrote 16 childrens stories in one month channelling, NOT me but my Higher Self as far as I understand. Anyway she told me that watcher wanted me to know that my Higher Self was named Aranuk. I found that a wee bit odd as I had never heard or read that our Higher Self had a name. On the same page as I had found the two names of John and Albert I thought to myself what the heck I will check to see if there is any confirmation of Aranuk. Within 2 seconds only after thinking this I saw the word in blck capitals KARUNA. I am quite good at crosswords and anagrams and I could see ARANUK hidden in KARUNA. True story folks. All three on the same page. The word Aranuk I have googled and the only thing that comes up is long treatises about India.
    I mean if I in past lives have been called Irene, sheila, Mary, george, kenneth etc when in the spiritual world in between lives in 3D we surely don't call one another any of these names we had in previous lives it makes more sense if we have one we use in between lives in the physical does it not?
    Stan

PS an afterthought does anyone fancy asking what their Higher Self is called?
    Last edited by aranuk; 27th March 2012 at 21:37.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), RunningDeer (27th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    PS an afterthought does anyone fancy asking what their Higher Self is called?
    Quote I could see ARANUK hidden in KARUNA.
    Hello aranuk,

Beautiful, how you received your name.

No names attached (for me). This Higher Self is Sweet Music Song, and lovely hum of vibration and rhythm.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th March 2012 at 12:32.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aranuk (27th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), pilotsimone (6th April 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I ask myself the question, if we are all one , and if we already have our infinity in us, why do we rely on angels an higher spirit guides. This said it doesn't mean i have anything against them, at ,or everyone who asks for their help, i just dont feel the need to ask for their help, independently from the situation i am in. Is it just stubborness from me? I mean , even if i knew i was sick, or unfortunate in other ways, i wouldn't ask for their help, i see it as some kind of giving your power away. With the term power i mean the acceptance of the fact you are infinite and as such acting from that perspective.

Its not about beliving in their existence or not, i know its part of all this reality, its just i dont see the point in this.I dont like the idea of having at least 2 entities around me all the time, my saviours, saving mr from what , from dying, feeling small, powerless ..? Isn it just a way to feel more safe, or ''loved'', but isn't it better that ''safeness'' feeling comes from inside, from the exploration of it and not from this ''comfort'' bodyguards outside. And i am not even considering the fact they may be not who they ''say'' they are or who we think they are , as gentle touchs and peaceful radiances can be easily simulated even here on earth , let alone from other beings from other densities with not so noble intentions.

So before we all give ''unconditional love'' to everyone who gives us a gentle tickle, lets explore all possibilities, being a loving being, for me, is not just giving yourself away only because something is ''cool'' , extraodinary, and makes you feel safe, its more about understanding and seeing things as they are , maybe they figured out that giving radiance is a more efficient way to be worshipped, even if its subtle, than just harassing you all the time. I know you have more experiences on the matter than me,but i just dont get it.

These are just my opinions ,you never know who you are really connecting to, so for the moment i will just stick with my awarness and see what comes out of it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonius (here)
    I ask myself the question, if we are all one , and if we already have our infinity in us, why do we rely on angels an higher spirit guides. This said it doesn't mean i have anything against them, at ,or everyone who asks for their help, i just dont feel the need to ask for their help, independently from the situation i am in. Is it just stubborness from me? I mean , even if i knew i was sick, or unfortunate in other ways, i wouldn't ask for their help, i see it as some kind of giving your power away. With the term power i mean the acceptance of the fact you are infinite and as such acting from that perspective.

Its not about beliving in their existence or not, i know its part of all this reality, its just i dont see the point in this.I dont like the idea of having at least 2 entities around me all the time, my saviours, saving mr from what , from dying, feeling small, powerless ..? Isn it just a way to feel more safe, or ''loved'', but isn't it better that ''safeness'' feeling comes from inside, from the exploration of it and not from this ''comfort'' bodyguards outside. And i am not even considering the fact they may be not who they ''say'' they are or who we think they are , as gentle touchs and peaceful radiances can be easily simulated even here on earth , let alone from other beings from other densities with not so noble intentions.

So before we all give ''unconditional love'' to everyone who gives us a gentle tickle, lets explore all possibilities, being a loving being, for me, is not just giving yourself away only because something is ''cool'' , extraodinary, and makes you feel safe, its more about understanding and seeing things as they are , maybe they figured out that giving radiance is a more efficient way to be worshipped, even if its subtle, than just harassing you all the time. I know you have more experiences on the matter than me,but i just dont get it.

These are just my opinions ,you never know who you are really connecting to, so for the moment i will just stick with my awarness and see what comes out of it.
    Hello tonius,

You bring up great points. I'd agree it works for you. I'd say leave it be. I'd say sounds like you've integrated them nicely. (another possibility) But it's not important to believe. Those of Love still surround.

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th March 2012 at 03:28.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

GoingOn (14th May 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), tonius (28th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

i often ask for signs (and then get them and talk myself into thinking that it wasn`t really a sign.... ho boi !!!)
    One day after reading about having angels who are always there to help but need to be asked, I said a silent prayer saying if you`re really there please send me a sign......not that I dont believe, just really wanted someone to give me assurance that things were going to be alright......so my daughter sent me a text and I mentioned what I was worried about at that moment........she replied `did you do something to put a little angel at the end of that text...perhaps that`s a sign of some sort..........I was blown away because not only were we texting about the issue I asked the angels to help with but she didn`t know this and she asked is that a sign.....not to mention I didn`t know how to make an angel on my phone, it wasn`t a usual emoticon, it was done by a combination of letters that I did........blew me away and I was soooo happy.......but I regularly get to this place of needing a sign which is where I was when i found this thread just now......Angels, if you`re out there I need some help, now please!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), gooty64 (28th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

hey Earth angel, it may not be the sign that you might have imagined but, wasn't it a nice switch making friends with me after the other channeling stuff that went on?

Your friendship has really given me a boost this past week, Thanks!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Well I can't quote the whole thread...this is a thrilling thread for me. I love Doreen Virtue for all her Angel writings... and I think that our connection with them and our Higher Self occurs differently. It doesn't matter, as long as we are connected. Great subject matter!

Tonius, your awareness is all you need! That's it! Some of us have Angels, guides, saints, whatever, but it is a different manifestation of our connection. No more, no less.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    .not to mention I didn`t know how to make an angel on my phone, it wasn`t a usual emoticon, it was done by a combination of letters that I did........blew me away and I was soooo happy.......but I regularly get to this place of needing a sign which is where I was when i found this thread just now......Angels, if you`re out there I need some help, now please!!
    Hello Earth Angel,

I had something written out but the screen froze and I lost the whole thing. It's late, so what I wanted to do is leave you with a question (for yourself), and also to say I'll post you tomorrow on how you helped me a couple of days ago.

The question is have you consider that you might be an Earth Angel? I just got an email for Rachel Willis on Earth Angels that I'll add below. Archangel Michael (he's the really, really big head guy, and cool dude) who sends through Rachel.

Before I sign off, I just wanted to say, "Wow," and again, "Wow" about the phone and your daughter. How can we think anything different when concrete proof happens all around? (You don't have to answer that. It's me talking with myself.)

I forgot to add that this information comes from Rachel Willis speaking for Archangel Michael:

"Many lightworkers are also Earth Angels, that is angelic beings who have incarnated onto the Earth in human form for this lifetime. The timing is crucial, since the planet is ascending into light and Earth Angels are helping this process each and every day by loving more, healing more and glowing more.

We see many Earth Angels that shy away from engaging fully with the world because of their sensitive solar plexus, and we wish to reassure each of you that there is a solution. You are born unable to tolerate wheat in your system, it opens this energy centre so extensively that you literally feel the energies and pain of the entire world. Sadly, this then causes you to try to shield yourself with denser wheat-based foods, as it feels like they shut you down and numb/block the pain, yet this creates a cycle of acute energetic sensitivity coupled with overeating and weight gain that only contributes to feeling lower in energy, esteem and mood.

See the cycle clearly, for doing so enables you to make positive choices and to not fear 'losing something' or 'taking something away' by eliminating all wheat products, but to instead appreciate that cutting it out gives you your energetic shield and natural protection. You must embrace this fully, for life, if you are to feel safe and secure in the world, even small amounts of wheat damage your energetic protection in the same way.

And for those of you who wonder if you are an Earth Angel or doubt whether this is you, be honest with yourself, truly honest, for your heart shall know (and we shall gladly provide signs of confirmation, if you ask) and only your fears shall dissuade you from this magnificent truth."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th March 2012 at 12:29.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (28th March 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Well I can't quote the whole thread...this is a thrilling thread for me. I love Doreen Virtue for all her Angel writings... and I think that our connection with them and our Higher Self occurs differently. It doesn't matter, as long as we are connected. Great subject matter!

Tonius, your awareness is all you need! That's it! Some of us have Angels, guides, saints, whatever, but it is a different manifestation of our connection. No more, no less.
    Hello CdnSirian,

That was helpful thanks. Concise and true. And I love DV, too. Thanks for your contribution.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,384 times in 5,727 posts

Quote We see many Earth Angels that shy away from engaging fully with the world because of their sensitive solar plexus, and we wish to reassure each of you that there is a solution. You are born unable to tolerate wheat in your system, it opens this energy centre so extensively that you literally feel the energies and pain of the entire world. Sadly, this then causes you to try to shield yourself with denser wheat-based foods, as it feels like they shut you down and numb/block the pain, yet this creates a cycle of acute energetic sensitivity coupled with overeating and weight gain that only contributes to feeling lower in energy, esteem and mood.

See the cycle clearly, for doing so enables you to make positive choices and to not fear 'losing something' or 'taking something away' by eliminating all wheat products, but to instead appreciate that cutting it out gives you your energetic shield and natural protection. You must embrace this fully, for life, if you are to feel safe and secure in the world, even small amounts of wheat damage your energetic protection in the same way.
    One of the very best explanations I've heard of this dilemma. Thanks.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I don't rely on my "guides" or angels or whatever the heck they are. When I was very young I always said I had a fairy godmother who helped me out. As I got older, in my teens, I realized that I had a couple of consciousnesses hanging around. I started calling them my "guys" when I was around 16. I occasionally ask them for help but I usually demand help. I tell them if they're going to be hanging around me they better get their butts in gear and do something productive or they should just leave. They laugh, I laugh and we all have a good time.

I don't know why they hang around or who they are. Ultimately they are a part of me so I would never think they are to be worshiped in any way. I never worship anything or anyone which they would of course know, so they are ideally suited to me as I must be to them. If people choose to place their guides on some kind of pedestal, that's fine with me but it's not something I choose to do. I would be totally bored with constant peace and love so I got guides that seemed to like as much excitement as I liked in my life.....and we sure got a LOT of excitement!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Calz (28th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), pickle (28th March 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), TraineeHuman (28th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote We see many Earth Angels that shy away from engaging fully with the world because of their sensitive solar plexus, and we wish to reassure each of you that there is a solution. You are born unable to tolerate wheat in your system, it opens this energy centre so extensively that you literally feel the energies and pain of the entire world. Sadly, this then causes you to try to shield yourself with denser wheat-based foods, as it feels like they shut you down and numb/block the pain, yet this creates a cycle of acute energetic sensitivity coupled with overeating and weight gain that only contributes to feeling lower in energy, esteem and mood.

One of the very best explanations I've heard of this dilemma. Thanks.
    I should have added that the information came from Rachel Willis, who speaks for Archangel Michael. And I agree. It's good!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th March 2012 at 12:12.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Samsara (28th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I don't know why they hang around or who they are. Ultimately they are a part of me so I would never think they are to be worshiped in any way. I never worship anything or anyone which they would of course know, so they are ideally suited to me as I must be to them. If people choose to place their guides on some kind of pedestal, that's fine with me but it's not something I choose to do. I would be totally bored with constant peace and love so I got guides that seemed to like as much excitement as I liked in my life.....and we sure got a LOT of excitement!
    They in effect say the same, as you. Do not put us on a pedestal. They guide you, not decide for you. That’s your mission. Free choice. They just happen to have a larger perspective and may give a gentle nudge from time to time.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

GoingOn (14th May 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great opening post and thread WCBD, and thanks to everyone else for their stories too.

Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

As we feel the vibrations of this thread, so we feel the vibrations of the all of creation. Spirit is it's name and we all are endowed with it internally and eternally. IMHO

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th March 2012), GoingOn (14th May 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (13th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast