+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chemtrail 2.0 Upgrade

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail 2.0 Upgrade

What's MMS? We get trailled at lot in Brighton, south coast uk... what can u do apart from try and tell people about it...

Think I wrote on another thread, I travelled round 7 countries in South America in 2010 and didn't see a single chemtrail, not one!.. So can confirm you don't get them in Brazil Raf..
    OOB NOOB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), Turcurulin (20th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Doesn't otb have their camps/chalets/escape places in south america? This would explain the lack of chemtrails, not polluting their survivalal places

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (7th September 2012), Eram (22nd July 2012), Turcurulin (20th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member merkabagirll's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this is for sure one of the most startling documentaries on chem-trails that I've seen so far and I've been investigating them here in BC for over 10 years! Very well researched with a good presentation ...

'From Chem-trails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology'
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to merkabagirll For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (21st June 2012), Debra (7th September 2012), Eram (22nd July 2012), spuddie (22nd July 2012), Turcurulin (21st June 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

haha its a global contingency(?) plan to negate the coming solar storms. All the the pop control and weaponry theories are somewhat off base. The cts were designed decades (early 90s really) ago to be atmospherically buoyant. the metal particulates go up into the atmosphere now, not sinking to the ground like they used to. THIS IS TO enhance the earths terminally weak electromagnetoshere and provide a screen to filter out some of the incoming solar radiation that is happening now and increasing over the next years. without this clandestined operation, humanity as we know it could end due to the release of "imprisoned radiation" from the suns fragile surface(its highly succeptible to gravitational disturbanes)

After 12 yrs of research i developed an informant, if you will, which is basically where this information came from. If this is a BS story to coverup.....its the best and most comprehensive story ive heard. pm me for clarification Besos to everybody!!!
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

are you talking about the geo-engineering 'story'... if so 1. why gov's no say so outright from the beginning and 2. why is it not done all over the world...
    OOB NOOB

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Debra (7th September 2012), Turcurulin (21st June 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    are you talking about the geo-engineering 'story'... if so 1. why gov's no say so outright from the beginning and 2. why is it not done all over the world...
    And, why is everyone sick the day after a spraying? Why can we test our rain-water for Barium and Aluminum that shouldn't be there otherwise?...
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 21st June 2012 at 21:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (21st June 2012), Debra (7th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Still plenty of spraying daily in Eire... sh.ts none stop....

check this....

A ban on swimming at three beaches in Co Clare has been lifted today after tests on water samples showed the amount of bacteria in the water had fallen.

The restrictions were implemented yesterday at the Kilkee, Lahinch and Spanish Point beaches amid concern over E-coli pollution in the sea, which was thought to have arisen because of abnormal weather conditions.

Clare County Council said this afternoon that preliminary results of water samples taken from the beaches yesterday had shown a dramatic reduction in the levels of bacteria in the water. This was due to improved weather, the council said.

“On the advice of the HSE and following analysis of water samples, the council is delighted to be able to announce the lifting of all restrictions relating to bathing at Lahinch, Kilkee and Spanish Point,” said the council’s director of services Anne Haugh said.

“Public notices indicating that swimming and surfing at the three locations are no longer prohibited are being erected this afternoon, while the Blue Flag at Lahinch and Kilkee beaches have been restored having been temporarily withdrawn on Friday.”

The council said yesterday that the pollution was caused “by water runoff from excessive and sustained rainfall” over the past two months.

http://news.ie.msn.com/bathing-ban-l...-clare-beaches

Happy thunderstorms

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Debra (7th September 2012), Turcurulin (22nd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    haha its a global contingency(?) plan to negate the coming solar storms. All the the pop control and weaponry theories are somewhat off base. The cts were designed decades (early 90s really) ago to be atmospherically buoyant. the metal particulates go up into the atmosphere now, not sinking to the ground like they used to. THIS IS TO enhance the earths terminally weak electromagnetoshere and provide a screen to filter out some of the incoming solar radiation that is happening now and increasing over the next years. without this clandestined operation, humanity as we know it could end due to the release of "imprisoned radiation" from the suns fragile surface(its highly succeptible to gravitational disturbanes)

After 12 yrs of research i developed an informant, if you will, which is basically where this information came from. If this is a BS story to coverup.....its the best and most comprehensive story ive heard. pm me for clarification Besos to everybody!!!
    Contrary to what a lot of people think this actually makes sense, the NWO folk are rather racist, so why are they spraying over the US & Europe, but not Africa, S.America etc etc ?

Last time I read up on a Bilderberg meeting it was a bunch of white folks, mainly those of Jewish & Anglo Saxon descent.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

I am watching movie/documentary, "The Vanishing of the Bees"

Now I get it --- Chemtrails --- Disappearance of the Bees --- Global Famine --- Population Decrease

See this .... http://www.dataasylum.com/bee-die-off-truth.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)

Contrary to what a lot of people think this actually makes sense, the NWO folk are rather racist, so why are they spraying over the US & Europe, but not Africa, S.America etc etc ?

Last time I read up on a Bilderberg meeting it was a bunch of white folks, mainly those of Jewish & Anglo Saxon descent.
    Though your statement is very true, with all racism aside (this reason is mainly why these countries are still in the 'third world,' I believe,) members of the illuminati have vested interest in the countries that they don't spray. Check this out - http://www.2012changesarenow.com/200...-paraguay.html

I wanted very much to believe 'geo-engineering' when I first heard it, but the more and more I study into it, the less and less it seems possible. The questions presented above by danceblackcatdance and myself are the main ones to be answered regarding this. (I've never felt as sick from a day of sunshine [even if I've gotten really, REALLY burnt =),] than I have after a day of heavy chemtrailing.) Also, this phenomenon is not limited to the Northern Hemisphere (our brothers and sisters in Australia report chemtrails as well,) but seems to be predominant in 'first world' countries. The article that Alie presents speaks on this a bit (Thanks, Alie! The mass animal deaths are definitely a piece of this puzzle, imho.)

TPTB -
    Quote "Those pesky 'first worlders' always speaking-up and fighting for their rights, etc. We can't just go out a SHOOT them all... Can we?!.."
    This is, of course, getting into the realm of pure speculation. But, I'll continue to consider and report observable conditions until we know more for sure.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (22nd July 2012), Debra (7th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2