+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Syrian Girl Speaks Out Against Angelina Jolie & Al-Qaeda..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Syrian Girl Speaks Out Against Angelina Jolie & Al-Qaeda..!

Mar 27, 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=p7yo-...2&feature=plcp

...and This on her new film (In the Land of Blood and Honey)

Angelina Jolie: The Leni Riefenstahl of Her Generation

Infowars.com
    March 27, 2012

Angelina Jolie’s directorial debut consists of a “romance” that serves as pro-war propaganda for the global elite. In the Land of Blood and Honey was released last year and is now available in the U.S. on DVD and Blu-ray. The film centers around ethnic tensions in the former Yugoslavia, tensions largely created and then exploited by the globalists.

Richard Holbrooke, the late former Assistant Secretary of State and Trilateralist, admitted in his book, To End a War, that U.S. intervention in the civil war was designed to portray the Europeans as helpless and incompetent while portraying the United States as the “indispensable nation.”

“The functional role of the Holbrooke’s diplomacy was to prove that diplomacy, as carried out by Europeans, was bound to fail. His victory was a defeat for diplomacy. The spectacle of bombing plus Dayton [Peace Accords] was designed to show that only the threat or application of U.S. military might could end conflicts,” writes Diana Johnstone.

Bill Clinton, Holbrooke and the globalists used “humanitarian concern” for Albanians in Kosovo as an excuse to team up with NATO and bomb Yugoslavia non-stop for two and a half months. 20,000 tons of explosives were dropped, killing thousands of women, children, and men.

“Many of the liberals, progressives, and other leftists of various ideological leanings who opposed President George W. Bush’s destruction of Iraq (rightly so) were the same people who supported President Bill Clinton’s destruction of Yugoslavia,” Michael Parenti writes in his article, The Destruction of Yugoslavia. “How strange that they would denounce a war against a dictator and torturer like Saddam Hussein yet support a war against a social democracy like Yugoslavia. Substantial numbers of liberals and other ‘leftists’ were taken in, standing shoulder to shoulder with the White House, NATO, the CIA, the Pentagon, the IMF, and the mainstream media when it came to Yugoslavia.”

The CIA and German intelligence, the BND, supported the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army, a terrorist paramilitary operation linked to al-Qaeda. This was reported by the German TV ZDF Network, but is virtually unknown in the United States, as usual.

“The activities of this terrorist organization on the ground, in Kosovo, provided NATO and the US with the pretext to intervene on humanitarian grounds, claiming that the Serb authorities had committed human rights violations against ethnic Albanians, when in fact the NATO sponsored KLA was involved in terrorist acts on behalf of NATO, which triggered a response from the Serb police and military,” writes Michel Chossudovsky.

Useful idiots on the so-called “progressive left” described the drug-running, terrorist affiliated KLA as a “liberation movement.” Once again demonstrating that Einstein was right – insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results – the left has also largely supported Obama’s “humanitarian” intervention in Libya (where at least 30,000 souls perished) and will likely support the same in Syria.

In addition to supporting the KLA, the U.S. and NATO imported al-Qaeda into the region prior to the bombing campaign.

“Bin Laden and radical Muslim groups have been deeply involved in the Balkans since the civil wars in Bosnia from 1992 to 1995. Despite a UN arms embargo and with the knowledge and support of the United States, arms, ammunition and thousands of Mujahideen fighters were smuggled into Bosnia to help the Muslims. Many remain in Bosnia today and are recognized as a serious threat to Western forces there. The Bosnian government is said to have presented bin Laden with a Bosnian passport in recognition of his contribution to their cause. He and his al-Qaeda network were also active in Kosovo, and KLA members trained in his camps in Afghanistan and Albania,” James Bissett wrote for the National Post in 2001.

According to British military sources, the arming and training of the KLA had been assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency and Britain’s Secret Intelligence Services MI6 and farmed out to “former and serving members of 22 SAS [Britain's 22nd Special Air Services Regiment], as well as three British and American private security companies.” This information was included in a congressional report by the Republican Party Committee in 1997, although the information was studiously ignored by the establishment media.

A former Senate political analyst, James Jatras, said during his appearance before the UN war crimes tribunal in The Hague in 2004 that the Clinton administration turned Bosnia into an Islamic militant base and allowed Iran and Saudi Arabia to supply $300 million dollars worth of arms to Bosnia-Hercegovina in the early 1990s.

I cannot say if Jolie’s film covers these important facts, but considering that it is supported by the Council on Foreign Relations, I doubt it. In December, the CFR joined with Women for Women International to co-host the film in New York City. Jolie is both a CFR member and a “global citizen and active UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador.”

In the Land of Blood and Honey received a glowing review by Micah Zenko on the CFR website. Zenko notes that watching the film “does not require the viewer to recall what happened in the Balkans in the early 1990s, since the complexities of the civil war are distilled into a narrative focused on two people and set in one location: Sarejevo.”

In fact, for the CFR and the elite, it is preferable the masses do not understand such “complexities,” as noted above.

As a director producing propaganda films for the global elite, Angelina Jolie may be considered the Leni Riefenstahl of her generation.

Riefenstahl, the film director who produced the epic propaganda film Triumph of the Will for Hitler and the Nazis, is widely recognized as developing an advanced aesthetic for propaganda films. It is doubtful if Angelina Jolie will be considered a talented propagandist. She will likely remain another Hollywood generated phenomenon in the service of the global elite, merely another pretty face thrown out to distract us from the reality of mass murder.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wDBU8...layer_embedded

http://www.infowars.com/angelina-jol...er-generation/

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Syrian Girl Speaks Out Against Angelina Jolie & Al-Qaeda..!

I wonder how many people knew that Billy Clinton demanded that Melosovich step down as his country's leader? Imagine another country telling our President to step down. Anyway, Melosovich basically told Clinton to F- himself. I remember Lame Stream saying that he was committing genocide on his own people and that's the only reason why NATO/US stepped in. They made sure to block all communications, so that the country couldn't even warn their people of the coming attack. Then the REAL genocide began.
    Thanks, Clinton - you're a real slimeball! Wait until the truth comes out about you and your wife's crimes against humanity. There'll be nowhere for you to hide....

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

bennycog (29th March 2012), Earth Angel (28th March 2012), eva08 (29th March 2012), jackovesk (29th March 2012), percival tyro (28th March 2012), tonton (28th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

One thing is for shure it was mass murder for shure here on these lands. And im saying that from perspective cause Croatia is one of ex-yu countryes and i did lived through it and seen effects of it. And story is much much deeper than most of people are aware. Actually it has little with Clinton, but rather has alot on a larger and deeper scale and deeper in history.
    Lets just say that forst world war started in Sarajevo, Bosnia. From a second world war raised person and national figure named Josip Broz Tito. There are so much enigmas arround Tito that it would take time to number them all. One of them is that he had copy clone, and real one was dead long time ago. But lets say on end of world war2 we in yugoslavia were communist oriented place. Even than CIA didnt liked that idea and there is a whole story about Nikola Kavaja and Tito hunt ( LINK ). Funny thing that very little people actually knows is rather crucial point. After second world war Yugoslavia was very powerful country, a well estabilished and had big industries that brought actual capital in these lands. Idea of Tito was building and advancing forward and funny thing is that he sent Yu people over to arabic countryes that build wast settlements and platforms. Yes we did it as a nation than. we had also very strong army with alot of underground bases and under mountains. Airforce bases are mostly underground here. And it was actually pretty hard to take it from outside. To actually destroy such greatness you have to do it from inside. And that happened.
    Well if you consider fact that we build arround arabic lands alot, was communist oriented and very friendly with Russians and China as well. To destroy this country you have to do mission impossible a bit.
    And one thing is for shure, U.S couldnt do to Saddam and company what they did if they didnt destroyed a link in a chain. And overall is for shure that one guy like Saddam would never swim across and attack US, that whole story is so funny that i find very hard that someone over there actually believe it. Same as one that Bin Laden actually never ever existed and they made character out of nothing to find excuse to come there.
    So how deep is that?
    Actual president of Bosnia was Alija Izebegovich, the guy was in 13 SS handzar division. A nazi.
    Well Croatia was partly and sadly also nazi oriented place with army called ustashe at that time. Which also did alot of genocide. But again US would never had Verner Von Braun if he wasnt taken over Croatian catholic church through Vatikan in US as most of nazi german scientist. So these things point to earliest CIA involvement in all these matters arround.
    So what they did is tore appart this Yu places and capaign led on local media centers was real horror. For example i have alot of family in Bosnia and Serbia as we were like one than. And i saw propaganda from all of these perspectives. Different countryes showed same video but blaiming their neighbours for thing that happened. Something that makes you sick if you even try to watch. As war on these lands waged, UN and US slowly started to bring their forces here and with message "we will save you". While they actually provoked that war and made it from nothing. Ofc there was dissagrement between some of nations here even before war but that i point to earlier operations from ww2 and cia involvement. But for shure nothing to kill people for.
    I dont even want to start story of US bombarding Belgrade, it is such a sad story and i must admit that i admire spirit of people there during that time. See, Balkanian spirit is veeeery hard to break, almoust impossible. And that Serbia-Kosovo war ended in schematics that RICH mines from Kosovo of uranium and precious metals are under UN control now. How about that?
    It is story of resource hungry individuals which now controls from uranium and cobalt mines through oil platforms in eastern countryes.
    And ofc Saddam is guilty, Milosevich is guilty... they are guilty.. AND DEAD
    How is this for a fact. After war in YU land passed all three presidents died!?! Cro-Tudjman, Serb-Milosevic, BiH-Izetbegovich.. and than ofc always guilty Saddam.. and than Gadafi...
    It is so obvious of a scam game that it stinks on miles.
    What the heck does US army need to be here in these part? why? to protect us? from what, ourselves?
    What the heck is all this EU blabering when YU was EU story before EU even existed! We were united nations even before UN rised. Now they gonna protect us? bring their rules, their currency?
    They joined Croatia in EU this year and they did it in such profound way that im actually sick from it when i think about it.

The turnpoint is: they dont know what Balkanian is apparently and thats their mistake from which will they have to learn as it seems. They dont know how much we actually dont care for things they are trying to sell us.

One grat line from Serbian movie "parada" captured my smile on face..
    After the war and all those killings there was Croat, Serbian, Bosnian and Albanian (ex-yu ppl) driving in a car through some road and passes by a US tank which was on that road, and one guy yells from car: "fu*k you America, you fu*ked your indians but you won't fu*k us!"

Of they can try, but will never succed. They can produce war but we as people love each other and respect for who they are. Fact: Bosnia is divided alot and is divided on muslim part, catholic and orthodox. So three countryes share land of one. As we drive through Bosnia i noticed that plates on car doesnt have marks from which town it is. You see simply is bosnian but no town mark. I asked driver there hoc come is that? He said: well we dont wanna know who is from where and actually it doesnt matter as long as we all get arround
    and yes, that is capture of a real Balkanian spirit. We dont care for rules of the game and i see how is that pain in UN eyes alot.

And i watched that Angelina movie and it was dunno what to say, yes a big propaganda and youre right about her service. But it is in such a small scale which you can see from things that i try to describe up there. But it would take time to connect and describe happenings arround here. And i already made a big post. Some things are also not good to mention even i maybe said too much already. But hey, who cares I'm a proud Balkanian and im not living in fear.
    Last edited by DarMar; 28th March 2012 at 15:21.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Alekahn (28th March 2012), bennycog (29th March 2012), DoubleHelix (29th March 2012), Herbert (28th March 2012), Hervé (28th March 2012), Isthatso (28th March 2012), jackovesk (29th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th March 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), percival tyro (28th March 2012), tonton (28th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Thank you, DarMar. I appreciate what you've shared. Bless you my Balkanian friend.
    I have a walking encyclopedia for a friend and this is where I got some of my information. I'll have to show him what you posted! Getting information from one who "knows" is better than an encyclopedia. Also, I admire the attitude!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DarMar (28th March 2012), jackovesk (29th March 2012), M6* (28th March 2012), NancyV (28th March 2012), percival tyro (28th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

THANKS for the post! M6*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (29th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    One thing is for shure it was mass murder for shure here on these lands. And im saying that from perspective cause Croatia is one of ex-yu countryes and i did lived through it and seen effects of it.
    Thanks DarMar, it's important to hear from the people that were there. Maybe the truth will set us free.

Warm wishes..
    Lee
    Last edited by Isthatso; 28th March 2012 at 22:48.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

jackovesk (29th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks Dar Mar

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I wonder how many people knew that Billy Clinton demanded that Melosovich step down as his country's leader? Imagine another country telling our President to step down. Anyway, Melosovich basically told Clinton to F- himself. I remember Lame Stream saying that he was committing genocide on his own people and that's the only reason why NATO/US stepped in. They made sure to block all communications, so that the country couldn't even warn their people of the coming attack. Then the REAL genocide began.
    Thanks, Clinton - you're a real slimeball! Wait until the truth comes out about you and your wife's crimes against humanity. There'll be nowhere for you to hide....
    If I ever meet Clinton. I would also tell him to F - himself. In fact I would have a lot more to tell him but that.. As for his wife, it's better she keeps well away from me..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Thanks DarMar,

Nothing can beat 'Real Eyes' on the ground and the 'Truth' coming from someone who lived through it...

Great stuff...

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I would love this syrian girl to be on CNN and have a thirty minute interview for the entire sleeping masses to see...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (29th March 2012), DarMar (29th March 2012), Isthatso (29th March 2012), jackovesk (29th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread