+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need prayers for my sister please..

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default need prayers for my sister please..

My sister is going thru a nasty custody battle, he is highly abusive (i have witnessed this) and a liar and drug user.. needless to say he made plans and already has one child turned against the mother... This is very unsettling for all. so I need anything you can send.. My sisters name is Gillian Hunter if you read his facebook (Larry Massey) you will see what i am talking about .. thank you in advance as i will be helping her move as well in the next week or two...
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

astrid (29th March 2012), bodosa (28th March 2012), CdnSirian (28th March 2012), Debra (29th March 2012), EnergyGardener (28th March 2012), Eram (27th April 2012), Isthatso (29th March 2012), jagman (29th March 2012), Kindling (29th March 2012), Lifebringer (29th March 2012), Maria Stade (29th March 2012), Pani (29th March 2012), percival tyro (26th April 2012), phillipbbg (29th March 2012), ROMANWKT (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), Samsara (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), Sidney (1st April 2012), Timreh (7th May 2012), truth4me (28th March 2012), ViralSpiral (28th March 2012), westhill (28th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (29th March 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: need prayers for my sister please..

prayers sent....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

ROMANWKT (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Power to her! I have been through this. It is terrible, but our guardian angels are with us and I pray that she feels that.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4

Hey Shadowstalker,

Prayers of love to your sister, you and the family.

Love

Nora

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I send a tsunami of peaceful blessings of harmony and compassion and understanding and then waves upon waves upon waves, first and foremost to Larry and then to the children and then to Gillian.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I will keep your sister in my prayers. I know how messy such things can get.
    Love,
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm going through the same sort of thing, nastly custody battle. Same situation abusive hostile parent. I have an overabundance of ' You are sooo going down dude' energy that I can't manage it anymore to the point I can't wait for other people to sue me so they can crawl into court and make asses of themselves. Not healthy. Thats not the sort of thing I'd send to your sister, but her ex.

She'll be okay. When she's not remind her she's doing the right thing and she didn't create these conditions, he did. Now its just come to the point where no one else is going to suffer for the conditions that he's created except for him.

Don't worry about the estranged child either, Daddy-o will overplay his hand and all will be revealed eventually.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

May the children's best interest prevail and your sister's challenges be met with courage, dignity and love. May energies of positive light and love immerse all involved for the highest good.

No Rain No Rainbows
    Know Rain Know Rainbows

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th March 2012), seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Zap! Protection surrounds. Protected. Healing and Healed.

With light,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

seko (28th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Lots of love to your sister going her way right now!!
    Breathe in the air

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

People who seem or are nasty have their own hell.

So, I wish the best for all concerned.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (28th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

I have been through this and it did not end well for everyone concerned and the ripples are still moving thru lives over thirty years later. If there is karma, he died at 50 of cirosis of the liver from being an alcoholic and the last five years he was the walking dead on dialysis. My daughter and my grandaughter still suffer. It is one of the things I have to redeem and I am working on first and foremost this year.

Most of all, it was about nothing but money. A tragedy for all the souls involved that could not see. All habituated to authoritarian rules that worked for no one.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Power to her! I have been through this. It is terrible, but our guardian angels are with us and I pray that she feels that.
    I have been through it too, many prayers sent her way. I had guardian angels to help me (and my daughter), and we pulled through with flying colors. Keep the faith. Blessings XOXOXO

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Sending the frequency of LOVE.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th March 2012 at 04:43.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Isthatso (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    My sister is going thru a nasty custody battle, he is highly abusive (i have witnessed this) and a liar and drug user.. needless to say he made plans and already has one child turned against the mother... This is very unsettling for all. so I need anything you can send.. My sisters name is Gillian Hunter if you read his facebook (Larry Massey) you will see what i am talking about .. thank you in advance as i will be helping her move as well in the next week or two...
    Sending loving energy and strength to your sister. Hugs Jana!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Since I have discovered the secret, I am using it.

My prayers are for you all x

Blessings

Mark

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I am sending your sister Huge constant wave of Harmony and Balance and Peace !
    Lots of Love
    Last edited by karamba; 29th March 2012 at 16:52.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karamba For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I mentally sent to you and your sister a warrior of protection from me a once badly domestic abused survivor. If you recieved to "plan carefully, buy a pit bull and raise the ankle/chest latcher for protections. A couple of loud window alarms, and a stun gun for your next couple of years. I understand drugs are involved. Depending on if it's cocaine or heroine, then EGO will cause her harm because of the wanting to put fear in her for control. She is trying to gain freedom, and therefore you must prepare for it and plan it carefully. Those other implements are part of succeeding.

Tell her to regain her composure and competence before dating again, enjoy the freedom to take a sunny energy day in a field of wild flowers when she feels alone and to ask her guardian to show her how she will be happy. Her higher self remembers and it only takes a little crack in the memory to get that feeling of freedom and security again. You may have to stick close and tell her, they never change, they only get worse. It will take an inside act of God and if she's not God, stop trying to make him change, they fight against it because of EGO. Be careful and hang tough. Keep you plans close to your chest and do not confide in the children until safe. Since they know how to make phone calls, he will use them to get to you. Do not give them any alarm codes or show them how to do so, until you are secure. If you chance it with them and you make if from the screw up, change the code again and don't give it to them. Some mom's are blocked by love colored glasses. Children can't decipher the fear you are under yet, as they still love him and want to repair something that only their father and GOD can.

God speed divine fems. Safety first. Oh and tell her to watch the movie with Jennifer Lopez," ENOUGH!"

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

freebird111777 (29th March 2012), jagman (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

May you all stay safe and look back on this time as another bump in the road.
    Light and strength
    Zebra

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

M6* (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Gotcha mate.

You know you can make a big difference in helping her get the most out of this lesson work for herself. We're all discovering this amazing new idea that what isn't okay, really isn't okay anymore. And never will be again. The days of rolling over and giving in to abuse are over. It's taking a moment to figure out how to do that, but I think the solutions now should just be appearing out of the ether.

In the past couple of years it seems like I've had every type of controlling dickhead and 'authority' in the universe cross my path, and discovered all the insidious ways that we all manipulate or bully each other, or give our power up to others. It's amazing how deep it goes. Like we shame each other into hell, and hold each other there. No one can ever be free, no one can ever be good enough, or get what would support them. How weird is that?
    I've only just been enjoying the pleasures of saying things like 'no, that doesn't suit me', and 'that's not my business', even 'F-off with your insanity. I'll guess that your sister is one of us trained 'powerless' people who's
    discovering that she's not. Or she's about to.
    I think it'll be interesting for you all.

Try to stay with the idea that 'this is an experience' and everything is always working the way it's meant to work. It's a bigger agenda, but it's a lot more reasonable than our little ones because it's about healing the
    issues, rather than our need to organize them into levels of tolerance and then tolerate them. Or stuff away the really nasty ones.
    Truth, happiness, and safety are the objectives right? Well that's perfectly reasonable.
    We actually have to change in ourselves to accept and then assert those objectives, and those experiences do that changing for us. It's an opportunity for her if she can stay aware enough to use it that way.
    Well she's got a pretty solid sister.

Hope that doesn't sound like my heart doesn't break over those stories.

Best wishes shadow
    Last edited by markpierre; 29th March 2012 at 11:39.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

jagman (29th March 2012), M6* (29th March 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), shadowstalker (3rd April 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast