+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

1. Link to Post #401
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

A few interesting comments in this Q&A session...

Drake said with regard to the foreign military present along US borders that they are employed and the moment they don't get paid, they go elsewhere to find someone else who will pay them. Good point, that.

The other thing I found extremely interesting is what he said about who is on our side: (paraphrased) "You have to realize that some who you perceive as an enemy are on our side, and that's one of the biggest shocks people will have to deal with."

Perhaps it's not the bible that's being played out on our planet, but instead the Sajaha prophecies...

2. Link to Post #402
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

Yes. I also thought it was very interesting what he said (in another interview on Freedom Reigns with Deatra) about the two times before we were almost invaded and the other countries decided against it. The first time was after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Reason they declined: Because so many Americans are armed. Second time he didn't say when, but the Chinese were looking at invading us and in their deliberations calculated that due to Americans being so well armed that they could lose 85% of their troops -- so decided against it.

Very interesting, indeed...!

You think maybe one of those shocks he was talking about was how Putin is wanting to take down George Soros, Bush and company and other members of the dark cabal?

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), crosby (12th April 2012), karelia (12th April 2012), sygh (13th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #403
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    <respectfully snipped> You think maybe one of those shocks he was talking about was how Putin is wanting to take down George Soros, Bush and company and other members of the dark cabal?
    Actually, no, not at all. Putin is if not lame stream media at least popular in the alternative media. Look at what's never mentioned in either media.

5. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

I think I have a crush on Drake! hehe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Applecart (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #405
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

LOL! It sure is better to have a crush on Drake than on some celebrity!

8. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Snap out of it! It is reverse-Stockholm syndrome (falling for the guy that saved you from the bad guys) heheheheheh

Dennis

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Applecart (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th April 2012), foreverfan (13th April 2012), karelia (12th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Quite interesting stuff I have been keeping up on it quite a bit. I am so indifferent on it I can't find something sturdy to stand on. Im so back and forthe on this drake guy. Makes me crazy!
    If everyday I can bring a smile to a persons face than I can go peacefully into the nite.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Endity For This Post:

Applecart (13th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    A few interesting comments in this Q&A session...

The other thing I found extremely interesting is what he said about who is on our side: (paraphrased) "You have to realize that some who you perceive as an enemy are on our side, and that's one of the biggest shocks people will have to deal with."
    China? Russia? India? All of the Above and the rest of the world except the core B.I.S. countries?

Supreme Court? (that would not surprise me)

Congress? (That would surprise me, some may have felt like they have a gun to their heads, but let's face it, most are complete players, cowards and have sold us out)

Vatican? B.I.S.? White House? Royals? NSA/CIA? (Quickly replace the guard suits for striped suits and pretend to be prisoners. Sorry, we've seen the fancy planes, suits, boats, islands, bank accounts, starvation, chemtrails and murders: Keep the striped suits on and stay awhile)

We must ask our ET/ED friends to help procure the evidence / history on all so we can start our Earth Golden Age with a clean slate, least governance and unnecessary expenses of everything so we can focus on raising everyones' standard of living, consciousness and pursuit of happiness.

Some have touched on this issue in the past: We may still have to deal with Earth shaking off her fleas if we cannot raise the vibrations en masse; we must stay focused on that as Drake and his crew go about their business. Drop me a PM if you are interested in forming a group to discuss.

But I am so thankful to Drake and all of you for this fantastic continuing development.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (13th April 2012), foreverfan (13th April 2012), karelia (13th April 2012), Reinhard (13th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

Those questions that you list, EnergyGardener, are ones that are keeping me on the edge of my seat...!!! If we are told there is to be another delay after 45 days I will be quite upset...!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), EnergyGardener (13th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #410
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Those questions that you list, EnergyGardener, are ones that are keeping me on the edge of my seat...!!! If we are told there is to be another delay after 45 days I will be quite upset...!
    Upset?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), EnergyGardener (13th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #411
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Yea, no kidding!

When I first heard about the 30-45-day thing, I went into a big tailspin and was already all pissed-off, so I fired off an email to Wilcock, who said: "It will happen".

But, still ...

And foreverfan ... LOL! That's me there!

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (13th April 2012), EnergyGardener (13th April 2012), foreverfan (13th April 2012), karelia (13th April 2012), modwiz (13th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #412
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I guess we will have to wait to find out. The interesting thing I find about this scenario is regardless of whether drake is telling the truth or not I feel this is a great thought for all people to focus on and proactively engage in.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to applecrusher1992 For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), crosby (13th April 2012), EnergyGardener (13th April 2012), karelia (13th April 2012), modwiz (13th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #413
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I've read through the entire transcript and it is a compelling story. I'd love this to come off but like everything in life we have to wait. tick tock. I just hope and prey that it doesn't turn into an "Elenin" scenario.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #414
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

I think the wait is for the military, and per Drake " what the military is waiting on is for some people to come along and "take on" the central banking system (after the 66 min mark)

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), modwiz (13th April 2012), Mozart (13th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #415
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

If one may add... I hear Drake, (through freedomreigns.us) also asking people to inform and self educate. Stop over-indulging as happy-go-lucky experiencers of life. Activate one's interest and abilities, as a civic duty, if nothing else. Especially to get locally communicative in one's community and in one's sphere of friends or associates. At the least, to gently inquire if not assert clearly, what one is in the process of learning.

Also to realize that foreclosures go beyond mortgage holders. That property deeds name full owners as 'tenants' and not actually as real owners. See the power grabs (in the form of deed grabs?) coming to a place near you, if left completely unchecked.

A big emphasis is that perhaps 80% of the military do not support the idea of hurting citizens who protest. But that the military needs ordinary people to peacefully assert their freedom through due process. The military needs people to make real "a government by the people". That the good guys in the military don't want to repeat the the old bad-guy coup.

wavydome

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Alie (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (13th April 2012), EnergyGardener (13th April 2012), jcocks (13th April 2012), karelia (13th April 2012), modwiz (13th April 2012), Mozart (13th April 2012), Reinhard (13th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #416
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Maybe the "enemies" they are talking about who are really our friends are the Iranians? I've read that they're working with a few groups to get cold fusion technology to a workable general-public state, which is interesting to say the least. It would be nice if they did come forward in the near future and announce a working technology lie that that they then show working to the world...

I can feel that we're on the very brink of a new rennaisance in everything - creativity, space travel, spirituality, you name it. In fact, it's already started...but it is, in the very near future, going to take off like we'd never believe possible...

Hold on to your hats guys, because we will be full-throttle on this journey by the end of this year. I guarantee you this, and I intend to help bring it about.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), Applecart (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bo Atkinson (13th April 2012), Chester (13th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (13th April 2012), Earth Angel (13th April 2012), karelia (13th April 2012), meat suit (13th April 2012), modwiz (13th April 2012), Mozart (13th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #417
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Bravo!

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I can feel that we're on the very brink of a new rennaisance in everything - creativity, space travel, spirituality, you name it. In fact, it's already started...but it is, in the very near future, going to take off like we'd never believe possible...

Hold on to your hats guys, because we will be full-throttle on this journey by the end of this year. I guarantee you this, and I intend to help bring it about.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #418
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Bravo!

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

Agree - Applause - Hurray!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012), aranuk (13th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #419
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe the "enemies" they are talking about who are really our friends are the Iranians? I've read that they're working with a few groups to get cold fusion technology to a workable general-public state, which is interesting to say the least. It would be nice if they did come forward in the near future and announce a working technology lie that that they then show working to the world...
    this makes a lot of sense, and definitely so if it's true that scientists have been getting assassinated there.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2012), foreverfan (14th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #420
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Drake mentioned that this clean up is NOT just America it is GLOBAL. To hear this being said makes me happy that UK will be also liberated. It stands to reason that the gangster bankers in USA are in cahoots with the British evil banksters. Who the hell the white hats are here is anybody's guess. Is there, could there be, also white hats in the British Military? That would be a surprise for me at least. All the decent politicians are dead. The military top brass in all three forces Army, Navy and RAF are traditionally upper class. Any Brits on Avalon like to join me in an inquiry to what could happen or not happen here? Scots wha hae here?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

A Simple Human (13th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast