+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,160 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

The "process of notification"...in multiple...sent properly to the proper place to put in place the "changing" of EVERYTHING, Now!!! Simply be ready to help any way you may as things unfold in 'strategic-accelerated' "non"-chaos time!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (3rd April 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd April 2012), unearth9 (5th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,541 times in 832 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

Ok, I am going to be a sceptic and say that I think that DW is making a big hype about something that is not going to happen. I am always suspicious about these 'insider' 'secret' 'bona fida' sources that use code names for security reasons.

I do think that many predicted changes are indeed happening. At many levels people are standing up against the financial insanity. If the US and other countries had not dropped regulations for the financial sector those psychopaths in the financial sector would not have been able to steal trillions and get away with it, but that does not mean that we must not stand up and do the right thing and fix what went wrong. What happened at Fukishima could very well be the predicted 'nuclear war'. Personally (and I have no proof so you can shoot me down) I think that all these orbs and lights in the sky that people are seeing are an example of 'ascension' - we are adapting en masse in being able to see other dimensions or frequencies. I am sure here on this forum many could find examples that the changes we are waiting for are actually happening.

I do think it is important to wake up before it is too late. Take to the streets and march. Yes, you will be arrested. Take the risk and march peacefully. Get existing organisations to join together at all levels and start a country-wide informed protest against the laws that are taking away your freedom and livelihoods and homes. There are many people all across the world that would assist you. You could even appeal world-wide for funding for a conference in every major city. Have you heard about the organisation Avaaz.org? http://www.avaaz.org/en/ You can start yoiur own action through Avaaz and get the world-wide Avaaz community to support you.

If you don't take action and wait for DW and Drake to save you, your children will ask you one day why you just let the holocaust in the US happen. Ok, I am being harsh, but the David Wilcock story raises too many questions for me. For example, I question that papers have been submitted to the International Court in the Hague: The Court’s role is to settle, in accordance with international law, legal disputes submitted to it by States and to give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by authorized United Nations organs and specialized agencies. Investigate on their website yourself: http://www.icj-cij.org/homepage/index.php
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), STATIC (3rd April 2012), sygh (3rd April 2012), wobbegong (3rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Decided to stay with this thread...Everyone I know in my life is taking action in some way, they are doing good things in their lives in front of them.

No one I know is waiting for anything...they are simply quietly disgruntled but VERY active and loving people.

Who are the people in your lives...if they are not of the general principles of the prior sentence..move on and away from them and simply tune in to more good people and you will be in the right place at the right time anywhere in the world as these changes accelerate...and they are and will accelerate for the good of it al because enough of us on the cutting edge of matters have helped it happen...in each of our own little ways this selfless helping has become paramount when put together to change it all now!!!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Alie (2nd April 2012), Applecart (3rd April 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd April 2012), Eram (2nd April 2012), G.Deluca (2nd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), sdv (2nd April 2012), steveofengland (3rd April 2012), sygh (3rd April 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,350 times in 4,623 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Here's some rambling thoughts.

My experience with doing "something" didn't turn out so well yesterday. It's a paradox --- I understand and believe things that others consider foolish. In fact, it's nearly impossible to provide information to my loved ones because as usual, I'm considered a fool, whereas everyone around me is "oh so wise". But then I thought, it's quite possible that I am the fool for thinking myself so wise. (Ha Ha)

It's like Drake said, he was just about to give up and just take care of himself and family when a random act he did created the opportunity to finish the plan. So that's where I'm at. Just keep the info to myself. Who cares? I can't find anyone that does. I'm glad I can chat with some like-minded folks here, but I can tell you, there are several comments that also put out the same vibe ... "you are a fool".
    Yes Alie, think globally (bigger than that), act locally (very locally). i too am engaged in something that makes no sense in terms of acting globally, but in terms of thinking locally, it is simply what I have to do.

Sorry about the (deliberate) inversion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Alie (2nd April 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,184 times in 1,108 posts

At the risk of being flamed – or at least being misunderstood – I must say I’m glad to see Kerry’s comments on this, as they reflect my own. I’m not dancing around the Maypole yet, friends. This thing – despite anyone’s fondest hopes – is no done deal, and in fact a great deal more difficult to execute than most readers here seem to think, ET or no ET onside.

Drake – for all his undoubted sincerity and patriotism – is talking about a coup d’etat. The history of these military takeovers is a nasty, deadly and repressive one without exception. And make no mistake (for all Drake’s naive hopes), this will not be a ‘civilian’ coup; it cannot and will not succeed without the military at the forefront. Any supposedly civilian government in the absence of a free and open election will be an invalid one, regardless of what kind of “liberation” spin is put on it.

And to: “It’ll only be a few days/weeks of uncertainty..” Pah. Let’s talk experience: years. Decades. This will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. One thing a coup will not do is change human nature. Greed, fear and the corruption of power will continue under the New Republic. Unless, of course, you also believe that we are all going to simultaneously become “someone else”….

Yet, this is their plan:

• New public and private officials will be “temporarily” appointed: by whom? According to what standard?

• Free elections will be held “soon”. Yeah. In Myanmar, North Korea, Egypt, Cuba and other places they’re still waiting. “Temporary” coup governments tend to like their cozy new jobs, perks and power. Things like democracy tend to slide in the face of “the current public emergency…..”

• "Courts will determine…." Except all the “corrupt” judges will have been arrested too. What courts? Or will “swift justice” prevail as it did in France, Russia, Iraq and everywhere else in human history?

And what I’d really, really, really like to know is: Who’s making up the list for this witchunt? Who’s deciding who gets arrested in the first place? Who’s got the list, that little list, of “enemies of the state…”? ”Are you now – or have you ever been – an employee of a bank, insurance company or financial institution….?"

At minimum, this venture is well-intentioned but naïve. It will end to the contrary, in the arrests and deaths of many loyal Americans. Beyond that, it gets ugly.

(But, we bawl, we’re….different…! Really?)

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, light your torches. I’ve been burned at the stake before….

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 3rd April 2012 at 00:21.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), karelia (3rd April 2012), meat suit (3rd April 2012), NancyV (3rd April 2012), STATIC (3rd April 2012), unearth9 (5th April 2012), wobbegong (3rd April 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Looks like you are getting your interventions confused guys, The truck loads of documents and the arrests are carried out by our own earthy humans. The interventions which are meant to be of a divine nature is the destruction of underground bases, and prevention of WW111. but to date no evidence for joe public that bases have been destroyed. we shall see.
    Well, then I think there is a contradiction or the article aims at confusing, because the whole thing is intitled "DIVINE INTERVENTION...", but most of it does talk about actions indeed carried out by humans, that he labels as "proof", or better still a consequence of divine guidance that took the form of human action. Otherwise why would he write pages and pages where only 2 sentences are specifically referred to divine intervention - the destruction of underground bases, and prevention of WW111, big items...yes, but the only ones that lack any proof? One could say it's too important to keep things still secret so we don't ruin the plan etc. Or that WW3 did not occur so that's proof...well, it's true it did not occur, but the same goes for many other things.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

unearth9 (5th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Moderator Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,544 times in 5,201 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)

Drake – for all his undoubted sincerity and patriotism – is talking about a coup d’etat. The history of these military takeovers is a nasty, deadly and repressive one without exception. And make no mistake (for all Drake’s naive hopes), this will not be a ‘civilian’ coup; it cannot and will not succeed without the military at the forefront. Any supposedly civilian government in the absence of a free and open election will be an invalid one, regardless of what kind of “liberation” spin is put on it.

And to: “It’ll only be a few days/weeks of uncertainty..” Pah. Let’s talk experience: years. Decades. This will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. One thing a coup will not do is change human nature. Greed, fear and the corruption of power will continue under the New Republic. Unless, of course, you also believe that we are all going to simultaneously become “someone else”….

And what I’d really, really, really like to know is: Who’s making up the list for this witchunt? Who’s deciding who gets arrested in the first place? Who’s got the list, that little list, of “enemies of the state…”? ”Are you now – or have you ever been – an employee of a bank, insurance company or financial institution….?"

At minimum, this venture is well-intentioned but naïve. It will end to the contrary, in the arrests and deaths of many loyal Americans. Beyond that, it gets ugly.

(But, we bawl, we’re….different…! Really?)

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, light your torches. I’ve been burned at the stake before….

Regards,

Selene
    Hi Selene,

I would think that for true insiders, knowing who the top one, two, maybe even three tiers of specifically who the leaders, vice-chancellors, and imperial wizards of the cabal are would not be so much a witch hunt.

The layers below that will get fuzzier and fuzzier.

If they can "take out"* the kingpins of the gang, I would think there's a good chance they can be effective.

*(I prefer alive, because they have information that we want. And no, I wouldn't condone torturing anyone for info. These people are used to a great deal of comfort, and can probably be bargained with rather quickly, once their accommodations become Spartan.)

The last coup d'état in the US was November 22, 1963. That one didn't go so well for the good guys. Considering how sociopathic and evil the gang is that are in power now, I'd have to say that even if this is a military coup that does indeed get cozy and stay in power, it would be very very difficult to be anywhere near as evil as the current crop of miscreants (with delusions of grandeur and evidently staffed at the highest level of every important position with full-on psychopathic sociopaths.) Although that is not what I want, I have to say I'd even support that. Really, based on where we are at right now, a military coup is the only possible way.

I do hope they are not naive - I suspect that they are not. I do sense that they are going to go ahead with this, and if they fail... well, they simply must not fail. I suspect that the only reason for telegraphing their intentions is to assure the public. Well, that and to spread the word to active military that it's time to choose sides, and to remember the oath they swore to.

I'll have more to say on this in a few days...

Dennis

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Alie (3rd April 2012), Applecart (3rd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd April 2012), karelia (3rd April 2012), lilac (3rd April 2012), meat suit (3rd April 2012), Mike (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (3rd April 2012), Selene (3rd April 2012), unearth9 (5th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,075 times in 652 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Well, I'm convinced that "Drake" is convinced. In other words, my BS detector was quiet. If his info is crap, he believes it so thoroughly that he comes across as completely true. (I don't know diddly squat about 'lie detection' this is just me speaking from my gut feeling.)

I press forward with my plans to do "whatever I can", but I have to admit, (and you can call me a gullible dork, if you want), I am actually more hopeful right now - that the Dark Cabal really is going down - than I have ever been.

:~)

Dennis
    Dennis, Russell Means, the Lakota Indian, in his video "Welcome to the Reservation" discusses the idea of being a sovereign nation without the ability to operate in commerce, as extricating yourself from the matrix has it's caveats.

I highly recommend this video as a backdrop to this idea of overthrowing the cabal via Sovereign Immunity.
    Thank you for the recommendation, I am listening to Russell Means right now. There is something wonderful about listening to a wise man speak. I'm with Russell.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

gripreaper (3rd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

D.W was going to make an transcript of the interview with drake ASAP he said. Have u seen? cant listen to the interview without it.. :/
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

@webbegong
    the divine intervention stuff is going to be the bulk of Section 2 I believe. last I read, he hopes to release it early this week.

@Selene
    thanks for the sobering thoughts!

@Dennis Leahy
    i don't know anything about that 1963 coup d'état. i definitely have something really interesting to research now. do you have a good source for info on it? I'd rather not read too much bad information xD
    Last edited by Applecart; 3rd April 2012 at 03:59. Reason: adding some bold

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

Selene (3rd April 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Kimberley,

Although this is a contentious topic of which the veracity should definitely be questioned. I do feel it merits keen observation. Thanks for starting this thread.
    I am A Simple Human being.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

pilotsimone (3rd April 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,185 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by Applecart (here)

@Dennis Leahy
    i don't know anything about that 1963 coup d'état. i definitely have something really interesting to research now. do you have a good source for info on it? I'd rather not read too much bad information xD
    That would be the assassination of JFK. It was a coup by the bad guys. I hope the ramifications of that coup are obvious. A similar coup by good guys can be just as 'doable' without martial law and with much better results. JFK was removed because he was standing with and for the people. He was an elite, but had a sense of service in that position. A champion of the little guy, he had to go. Usual suspects behind it as well.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Applecart (3rd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), Billy (3rd April 2012), Calz (3rd April 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd April 2012), eaglespirit (3rd April 2012), meat suit (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (3rd April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Moderator Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,544 times in 5,201 posts

Quote Posted by Applecart (here)

@Dennis Leahy
    The Dark Cabal opened up John F Kennedy's head in broad daylight on November 22, 1963, and took full and overt control of the US government. "Back, and to the left" is what we all saw, but were told that he was shot from behind. I think this is where they got really good at "handling" conspiracy theorists: anything from discrediting to death.

There's probably more written on this subject than just about any event in US history, except possibly for 9/11 or Kim Kardooshiun changing her lipstick color.

My favorite website (for JFK assassination content, not as a professional-looking website) is from Wim Dankbar, called JFKMurderSolved.com, and supposedly the best and most current book is "JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters"

At the JFK Murder Solved website, you can spend a week if you want, and read many aspects. There, you'll meet James Files, the man who put the bullet through JFK's head, from "the grassy knoll." If Files is lying in his video interview, he is better than any actor in Hollywood. I'm convinced this is truly one of the professional hitman (Mafia, mobsters) hired by and handled by the CIA - and Files was one of 3 people that hit Kennedy, with the Files headshot being the coup de grâce.

I know it's weak to recommend a book I haven't read, and I have read quite a bit about the JFK assassination. This one comes highly recommended by several people that I know are not revisionists (although I don't think it names James Files. It is more about who ordered the hit than who carried it out.)

It is obvious that the people who killed Kennedy are still alive, and still wield great power. (George H W Bush may have been a CIA agent in charge of some relatively small aspect of the operation), and there are still people writing revisionist and deliberate disinformation books and movies and documentaries - and still arguing on YouTube and numerous JFK forums. Some are obviously just locked-in on bad data, some steadfastly refuse to believe that a faction of the US government could have done such a thing - but some appear to be still receiving a paycheck, after all these years.

Dennis

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Applecart (3rd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (3rd April 2012), Muzz (3rd April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2012), Selene (3rd April 2012), YvonneG (3rd April 2012)

26. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh that makes sense. thanks modwiz and dennis
    I'll definitely watch the James Files video! appreciate the links and info. JFK has been a kind of hero for me ever since just recently hearing his secret societies speech for the first time. I know very little else about him. I don't want to derail this thread(i'm sure there's a JFK thread or two around these forums i can go find).
    Last edited by Applecart; 3rd April 2012 at 04:59. Reason: to include a reply to dennis

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd April 2012), foreverfan (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,323 times in 4,345 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I liked the Drake interview, Great to hear about the loophole in the law that allowed America to become sovereign again.
    What "loophole" in the Law that "allowed" America to become sovereign again? I must have missed that part. Do you remember which of the three hours it was talked and at what point in the hour so I can go find it, or, if you don't mind, could you explain it?
    Sorry i missed your post gripreaper, I am not able to get online as much as i would like these days.

To answer your question i did not take notes when listening to the 3hr show, but the info was in regards to individual sovereign states. Maybe loophole is the wrong word but there seems to have been a safety clause or opening left by the founding fathers that could be implicated at a later date if the USA found itself being dictated to outwith the constitution or the declaration of independence. ie cooporate government ect.

After listening to last sundays radio show last night i think all your queries were answered in that show. I recommend listening to the whole show with a notepad and pen at the ready, a caller asks if ALL states are covered, the answer is not all and a list of states that still need to get their acts together are announced. but reference points are 50mins, 67mins, 70mins (note), 90mins, 120mins, here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

Hope this helps

Billyji
    Last edited by Billy; 3rd April 2012 at 11:48.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (3rd April 2012), YvonneG (3rd April 2012)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

This "coup d'état"...if that is what You wish to label it is going to be like no other happening that has happened along those lines anywhere at anytime in this realm as we know it so far. Unprecedented circumstances and energies are involved as this unfolds in accelerated fashion from behind the scenes to becoming THE scenes in front of Us. Folks, I don't know what to say anymore...other than "This Is It". I personally have had too many signs that have come to be and my current energy as to the telling of outcome of non-specific specifics is going to be amazing to behold and be a part of!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

aranuk (3rd April 2012), Billy (3rd April 2012), karelia (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (3rd April 2012)

32. Link to Post #177
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote To answer your question i did not take notes when listening to the 3hr show, but the info was in regards to individual sovereign states. Maybe loophole is the wrong word but there seems to have been a safety clause or opening left by the founding fathers that could be implicated at a later date if the USA found itself being dictated to outwith the constitution or the decleration of independence. ie cooporate government ect.

After listening to last sundays radio show last night i think all your queries were answered in that show. I recommend listening to the whole show with a notepad and pen at the ready,a caller asks if ALL states are covered, the answer is not all and a list of states that still need to get their acts together are announced. but reference points are 50mins, 67mins, 70mins (note), 90mins, 120mins, here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns

Hope this helps

Billyji
    A fair representation Billyji.

The picture I was left with is that each new "enactment" of a new "nation/state" had to be done so on the basis
    of a freely defined constitution, a constitution limited only in that it had to be in harmony with or "in the spirit" of the original constitution, bill of rights, declaration of independence etc.
    All those great "documents - ideas - beings" have thus been freshly minted, enacted, declared.

They have been again 'enlivened' - lawfully - before the World Court.

1787 come again in 2012

A nice way to celebrate a 225th anniversary - yes?
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 3rd April 2012 at 11:50.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

aranuk (3rd April 2012), Billy (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2012)

34. Link to Post #178
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow! Its taken me two days to get through this thread, following as many links as I go. Unfortunately i can't hear all of the interview so I will have to wait for a transcript. Right now my family are experiencing many problems and we are having to leave our home and put our belongings into storage and stay with other family members. I feel there are other reasons pushing us into doing this at this time, though I do not know what they could be, I just feel it. And so I'm happy to go along with this and move to a different town.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Earth Angel (3rd April 2012)

36. Link to Post #179
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 times in 407 posts

Men who influenced the D of I, the social contract philosophers.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_th...unding_fathers

Locke's political philosophy influenced the American Revolution the most. To exemplify this, recall Thomas Jefferson's famous phrase from the Declaration of Independence: "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness". This phrase actually appeared in the writings of Locke in his Two Treatises on Government where he says "no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions." Jefferson changed the last condition from "possessions" (or "estate") because he feared people would claim they have the right to the property of others, so he claimed people have the right to pursue that which makes them happy. Locke also believed in the following political and philosophical principles: (1) government is required to protect people's natural rights, (2) government should have limited power, (3) the type of government should be accepted by all citizens, (4) absolute monarchy is immoral, (5) government has an obligation to those it governs, and (6) people have the right to overthrow government if the it fails its obligations or takes away natural rights (revolution).

Montesquieu wrote The Spirit of the Laws. His article described checks and balances on government by dividing the functions of power between three separate branches of government to protects liberty. One can see his ideas about separation of governmental powers reflected in the United States Constitution with the separate branches of government: the legislative, judiciary, and the executive.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau was the champion of democracy because he believed that authority lies with the people. In The Social Contract, written in 1762, Rousseau states that (1) man is born free, (2) controls by a freely formed government are good, (3) consent to a form of governments means that the individual gives up self-interest in favor of the common good, and (4) when government is by the consent of the governed the people retain their rights. Jefferson makes implicit reference to Rousseau when in the Declaration of Independence, he states that the King of England no longer has the consent of the colonists which he rules and therefore his power over them is nullified.

Voltaire opened peoples eyes to the corruption by officials and aristocrats with his biting satirical works. His writings allowed others to see the injustice of slave trade and religious prejudice. The Declaration of Independence also reflects British government corruption which devastated the American colonies and drove the Founding Fathers to revolution. Additionally, Voltaire was a staunch supporter of the freedom of speech, which is emphasized by the American Constitution.

Beccaria was an Italian writer who sought to change these excessive and cruel punishments by applying the rationalist, social contract ideas to crime and criminal justice. His small book, On Crimes and Punishments), was published in 1764 and was well-received by intellectuals and some reform-minded rulers who had already accepted the general framework of social contract thinking. Even more important for the book's acceptance, however, was the fact that the American Revolution occurred soon after this book's publication. These two great revolutions were both guided by naturalistic ideas of the social contract philosophers. To these revolutionaries, Beccaria's book represented the latest and best thinking on the subject of crime and criminal justice. They therefore used his ideas as the basis for their new criminal justice systems.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

modwiz (4th April 2012), Sammy (9th April 2012), Selene (3rd April 2012), steveofengland (3rd April 2012)

38. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,081 times in 528 posts

Personally, I think Drake and David may have said too much. Why do we want to give these butt holes any warning? This makes me think Drake could be a plant, but then again maybe not since I can understand the need for discretion. Who knows.

I had a discussion with David Duke's former campaign manager today, and he confirmed that the plan to overthrow the government has been around for 30+ years. He didn't know ANY of the current stuff, but warned that it would take a huge degree of secrecy to be pulled off. Knowing what little he knows, he did think the Military should be doing something and fully expected something to be done for a while now. To him, this was nothing new. I sent him the link to Drake/Wilcock's interview.

He did confirm that David Duke lives in Austria and isn't any part of any of this. LOL

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

MargueriteBee (6th April 2012), Selene (3rd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast