+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

From Drake on freedomreigns.us.....

Drake

It has come to my attention that a lot of people want to know who I am. I will offer a part of the base of what I know without endangering myself or others. The basis of the knowledge I hold is extraordinary in its scope (content and reach) and those whom I am in contact with.

Not being willing to take anyone's word for it, I went behind the scenes and found who 'they' were talking to. This involves most of the 'news' web sites many are familiar with, credible or not.

My military service includes nuclear weapons, very high security clearances, and Vietnam. Most of the "incidents" from this time forward, I was involved in at some level, major, minor, and local. I started in the field of information in the late nineties and progressed from that time forward. I use a portion of the old cold war spy network, people in several sensitive positions, and those who agree to pass along info no one else gets. There are several contact avenues that also offer info, military, political and citizen eyes. In all, an extreme information highway.

The validity of what I've sent out has been the best at the time, almost all of which was verifiable. And yes, I was called on to prove a lot of it at first. This was not an easy task and caused me to be able to protect and out the info at the same time, I learned how.

Forces in the main stream media took most of what I offered and called it everything but true, and I was a nightmare head case trying to cause problems through the use of my imagination, and the internet...

Those who own the media control its content, most of which is questionable at best...I know, because I was directly involved in a few of those 'international and local incidents' that were reported as something else altogether...So I have first hand knowledge of this.

I have been a patriot since taking my oath of service in the 60's. I had always been raised to be a patriot, but that oath haunted me all the time...until I decided I would start taking action.

The present information I have shared comes from a plan I was privileged to read some years ago. To date it has been in the works well over twenty (20) years. Many old fashioned old timers knew better than the direction our country was headed, even way back then, so they started writing the plan. It deals with offering the basic freedoms our country was founded on, and how to return to that freedom.

My research extends into a lot of law, application, and the origin of law itself. The offerings used in the manner in which I stated them to be used, when used correctly, I never lost. This includes local, state, federal, and international applications.

A group of individual people in individual states, has completed the paperwork that sets our nation free.

It is my hope that we all can keep our freedom this time...that is up to We The People.

The extent of the information offered on the recording is, at this time, the limit I use to protect the many who are involved in our efforts. If anyone who reads this believes that freedom can still be available, then I urge all those to play the recording to others of a like mind.

A qualified person does not have to be a rocket scientist. Try finding someone who is so honest it hurts to be around them. A person who knows the meaning of right and wrong according to their conscience...and who listens to it. In order to start to turn things around, it will take as many people as possible to stand up in any way they can. Put together groups all over our country at the local level. Get everyone to know each other and look into using your group to put the right kind of people in office.

Who am I to speak and by what authority do I do so?

It is each persons constitutional 'duty' to remove a repressive government...the present one qualifies.
    I feel a moral obligation to stop the theft so hungry children in our own country of plenty, can eat.
    It ain't doing this for me.
    It is for my children and grandchildren, because their future hangs in the balance...
    I feel it is the least I can do for them.
    As one voice in the wilderness...I CRY FREEDOM...!

~Drake

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Alie (1st April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (1st April 2012), aranuk (1st April 2012), Blueskywalking (2nd April 2012), Calz (3rd April 2012), Craig (2nd April 2012), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd April 2012), eva08 (2nd April 2012), ginnyk (5th April 2012), kcbc2010 (7th April 2012), Kimberley (1st April 2012), lilac (3rd April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012), mountain_jim (1st April 2012), Phoenix1304 (1st April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (1st April 2012), spiritguide (1st April 2012), sunnyrap (1st April 2012), ulli (1st April 2012), WhiteFeather (1st April 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

So, who is ready to extricate themselves from all of their adhesion contracts, rescinding their birth certificate, their social security, their drivers license, their grantor deed on their property, and leave the slave plantation of being an indentured 14th amendment citizen of the corporatocracy and stand self realized, self determined, and self responsible? Any takers?

It's nice to talk about how the ET's are intervening, how the Drake is standing as a sovereign nation under sovereign immunity, how David Wilcock is copying and pasting all of the relevant information into his blog and collating all this information for us and wrote a book about it, and how Fulford and Wilcock are acting as the liaisons for the alliance of 143 nations and the ancient royal families who are going against the cabal and are the original beneficiaries to the trusts which hold all the original assets of planet earth.

It's time to "put up or shut up"

Go to http://www.notice-recipient.com/index.html and click on "cure" and download the documents. Get them filled out and sent off to the appropriate agencies. Yes, you need to rescind the original Cestui Que Vie trusts and all of your adhesion contracts and restore the original trust under the original jurisdiction.

Listen to the Drake. Come onto the talkshoe circuit and be with others of like mind who are doing it and add your questions and comments. On Jack Bauer's talkshoe # 116 last night Jim McBride explained very succinctly how to do it. Howard was on and he's fantastic. http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=74235&cmd=tc

There are close to 7 billion people on this planet who have acquiesced to the controllers through ignorance, apathy and complacency. We GAVE THEM our sovereignty and we need to own that, and take it back, each one of us individually.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st April 2012 at 17:50.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), aranuk (1st April 2012), Calz (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd April 2012), karelia (1st April 2012), modwiz (3rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Thank you EnergyGardener, the expurgated version will do just fine (I didn’t see the other one). Thanks for the vote of confidence

Someone who is capable of laughing is at the opposite end of the scale of all the panickers and so ideally placed to calm people down, I should have thought.

I don’t really know how TV shows operate, and I shan’t personally be making any arrests either. From the level I am working at, 21st century life is a huge cosmic April Fool, and the act of laughter is a way of saying ‘Nice try, but the joke is over’. This is the state of mind that both defuses the situation and can help others still seriously taken in to walk away.

If you can’t understand how things are being played out at this level, then you will just have to accept that there is an area where you yourself are, to use your own terminology, ‘clueless’. Have a nice day
    araucaria, You are correct, that "clueless" was an unfortunate word in my response to you, that was offensive. Please accept my apology; I have now removed that from my post above among other additions and edits.

But, to your point upon which I believe we agree and disagree: While, as I wrote above, it is critical for us all to remain calm, to smile and provide love to everyone—including each other, especially while we are surrounded by chaos, I do not believe laughter, of all forms of expression, would provide comfort or calming assurance to anyone.

I do look forward to knowing the Illuminati, the reptoids, greys, and all human accomplices are gone, that Humanity is on the accelerated catch-up process in all things, community structure, living and technology.

Perhaps, then, araucaria, we can meet at a French cafe and share a laugh.
    Dear EnergyGardener,

I do not laugh at funerals, you will be relieved to hear, but if I’m any good at consoling the bereaved, it comes through being able to see the funny side of burying a box and seeing beyond the emotion of grief.

On the other hand I can laugh at being called clueless, because on one or more levels, that is exactly right, so no offence taken

Laughter, like love, is an opposite of fear, which is why I take it very... seriously.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (1st April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), steveofengland (3rd April 2012), xbusymom (1st April 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), Earth Angel (2nd April 2012), MacStar (3rd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    I can look outside my window though and see chemtrails, so why aren't they doing anything about those?

Sounded a bit too much like more 'sit tight and do nothing' and quite a bit of 'let's not be too harsh to these people when we get our hands on them'. Those messages aroused my suspicion.
    Chemtrails much better here in New Jersey. Have been for the last year or so. We still have them, but much, much less. Just a couple most days. Not the complete white-out we had for about 10 years, with never a blue sky in sight. We see blue skies regularly now.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (2nd April 2012)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Quote Posted by S-L (here)

Why would Bill Ryan bother visiting this forum? Or anyone? It's filled with feel-good disinformation meant to disable you. Most of you simply want to be saved. You are too afraid of the alternative. You will believe everything and anything that confirms this, and you will deny and attack anything that does not. It's a psychological weakness for humans generally, but Avalonians especially. You are so desperate to be saved. By anyone! You've faced reality, you're awake, but it's a scary world and now that you know, you're terrified of what you know. So you cling to heroes and saviours and feel good stories.

So unwise.

You are being manipulated, but you will attack anyone that points this out. You need to awaken a second time. You need discernment! You have none! You believe nearly anything that feels good and looks good. The powers that be are not afraid of you. They laugh at you. They manipulate you with feel good stories!

WAKE UP AND STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ, NO MATTER HOW HOPEFUL AND GOOD IT FEELS!
    Such a dick. I agree with a lot you are saying.....but your still a dick.
    Actually, I like irreverent humor laced with sarcasm, as sometimes that's the only way to get a point across. I was "with this" until it got to the last two paragraphs. It's okay to render an opinion, and it would be good to put "In My Opinion" in the opening line, but the attacks about how clueless Avalonian's are was totally uncool.
    I mean I can be a sarcastic asshole sometimes. I love a good satirical comment, but it wasn't even that clever. "Wow this alternative community stuff is easy!" Yeah....great. I definitely got it the first time. Step your game up.
    I'm glad somebody said it. He totally does need to step his game up morally and comedically. i'm glad someone else on here talks like me haha. dude definitely has no swag. by that i mean that he is incapable of pulling off his broad sweeping insults to this whole community and his snide remarks with any amount of charisma or class. Ok i'm done ranting. for some reason this clip comes to mind:

Hahahaha perfect. Excellent south park reference. I'm impressed. Nice to know someone else on here thinks the way I do.
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (2nd April 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,325 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: DIVINE INTERVENTION, Defeating Financial Tyranny, By David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    still two threads and neither one of them getting the attention I thought they would........
    Not one single body in the street.

That's why.

What did Cuba Gooding Jr., say in that film....? Oh yes......"SHOW ME THE MONEY".
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (3rd April 2012), eaglespirit (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    I can look outside my window though and see chemtrails, so why aren't they doing anything about those?

Sounded a bit too much like more 'sit tight and do nothing' and quite a bit of 'let's not be too harsh to these people when we get our hands on them'. Those messages aroused my suspicion.
    Chemtrails much better here in New Jersey. Have been for the last year or so. We still have them, but much, much less. Just a couple most days. Not the complete white-out we had for about 10 years, with never a blue sky in sight. We see blue skies regularly now.
    Actually now you mention it, that's the case here too. Thanks :D

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

modwiz (2nd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #150
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

About Wilcock's divine intervention paper, he is telling us that "22 TRUCKLOADS' WORTH OF DOCUMENTS" are the result of a 33 year old plan etc. And he uses as an example the Italian situation: "We were told that one single file-box of documents like this was strong enough to bring down the former Italian government, as you see here:
    Prosecutors demand 5-year sentence for Berlusconi over witness tampering
    http://rt.com/news/line/2012-02-15/#id26529
    Prosecutors have demanded a five-year prison sentence for former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi in his trial on corruption charges.
    Prosecutor Fabio De Pasquale asked the court on Wednesday to find the former PM guilty of having paid a British lawyer $600,000 to lie in other trials.
    Those proceedings involve charges of tax evasion and false accounting during Berlusconi’s business career.
    Other cases pending against him in the Milan courts include a trial on charges of having paid for sex with an underage prostitute. Berlusconi stepped down as the Premier in November last year..."
    This has nothing to do with divine intervention. Anybody who has been reading the Italian news would know. There is no need to put this info in one of his 22 trucks, it's all been out there for ages; there may be a few things that are more concealed than others...not many though. David is just supporting his theories with something very true but that has nothing to do with his divine aliens or anything like that. Again he is mixing cause and effect: "...one single file-box of documents like this was strong enough to bring down the former Italian government, as you see here:...". No David, your file-box, if it exists...is probably a cut/paste report of what happened in Italy.
    It wouldn't be surprising now if the "galactics" came along and said, "Dratzo dear ones...thereyago, it's happening, see all the things we and our earth allies did...and that Wilcock guy is telling you the truth...and Ruby is an alien, we sent her to tempt Berlusconi so that the earth allies could bust him..."
    Right...divine intervention...no, not this one.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

sdv (2nd April 2012)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    About Wilcock's divine intervention paper, he is telling us that "22 TRUCKLOADS' WORTH OF DOCUMENTS" are the result of a 33 year old plan etc. And he uses as an example the Italian situation: "We were told that one single file-box of documents like this was strong enough to bring down the former Italian government, as you see here:
    Prosecutors have demanded a five-year prison sentence for former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi in his trial on corruption charges.
    Prosecutor Fabio De Pasquale asked the court on Wednesday to find the former PM guilty of having paid a British lawyer $600,000 to lie in other trials.
    Those proceedings involve charges of tax evasion and false accounting during Berlusconi’s business career.
    Other cases pending against him in the Milan courts include a trial on charges of having paid for sex with an underage prostitute. Berlusconi stepped down as the Premier in November last year..."
    This has nothing to do with divine intervention. Anybody who has been reading the Italian news would know. There is no need to put this info in one of his 22 trucks, it's all been out there for ages; there may be a few things that are more concealed than others...not many though. David is just supporting his theories with something very true but that has nothing to do with his divine aliens or anything like that. Again he is mixing cause and effect: "...one single file-box of documents like this was strong enough to bring down the former Italian government, as you see here:...". No David, your file-box, if it exists...is probably a cut/paste report of what happened in Italy.
    It wouldn't be surprising now if the "galactics" came along and said, "Dratzo dear ones...thereyago, it's happening, see all the things we and our earth allies did...and that Wilcock guy is telling you the truth...and Ruby is an alien, we sent her to tempt Berlusconi so that the earth allies could bust him..."
    i agree, i have to add that after berlusconi,now we have monti who is even more a dictator and he is destroying our society,if it's divine intervention it s****
    Last edited by G.Deluca; 2nd April 2012 at 07:40.

22. Link to Post #152
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=G.Deluca;459571]
    i agree, i have to add that after berlusconi,now we have monti who is even more a dictator and he is destroying our society,if it's divine intervention it s****
    exactly mate, Monti, Fornero, what a team destroying Italy...then you get this "artist" calling it divine intervention, could kinda p one off.

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Looks like you are getting your interventions confused guys, The truck loads of documents and the arrests are carried out by our own earthy humans. The interventions which are meant to be of a divine nature is the destruction of underground bases, and prevention of WW111. but to date no evidence for joe public that bases have been destroyed. we shall see.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alie (2nd April 2012), Herbert (2nd April 2012)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

The broadcast above was for March 18th. This update was broadcast yesterday April 1st

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

MacStar (2nd April 2012)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

My God People...Fix the World Right in Front of You...Do the Next Right and Selfless Thing from the Heart...Your OWN Heart!

All else will fall into place in proper alignment with Earthly AND Higher Help as never before.

Simply time to stop dissecting everyone and everything and time to DO...YOU Do !!!

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Alie (2nd April 2012), aranuk (2nd April 2012), araucaria (2nd April 2012), Billy (2nd April 2012), Calz (3rd April 2012), Carmody (4th April 2012), Dorjezigzag (2nd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd April 2012), karelia (2nd April 2012), MacStar (2nd April 2012), meat suit (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012), xbusymom (2nd April 2012)

29. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Here's some rambling thoughts.

My experience with doing "something" didn't turn out so well yesterday. It's a paradox --- I understand and believe things that others consider foolish. In fact, it's nearly impossible to provide information to my loved ones because as usual, I'm considered a fool, whereas everyone around me is "oh so wise". But then I thought, it's quite possible that I am the fool for thinking myself so wise. (Ha Ha)

It's like Drake said, he was just about to give up and just take care of himself and family when a random act he did created the opportunity to finish the plan. So that's where I'm at. Just keep the info to myself. Who cares? I can't find anyone that does. I'm glad I can chat with some like-minded folks here, but I can tell you, there are several comments that also put out the same vibe ... "you are a fool".

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

araucaria (2nd April 2012), Billy (2nd April 2012), Earth Angel (2nd April 2012), MacStar (2nd April 2012)

31. Link to Post #157
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok i will say my own opinion and doubts so please feel free to reply me and correct me if im wrong:
    Havent we been told that theres no "cavalary" coming to save us that WE are the cavalary? So how is this happening all this ET or Angelical interventions¿? So all of a sudden the Good guys are winning?
    Im not saying this is not real in fact im going to see all the interview and keep and eye on it but I woud say lets not celebrate Victory yet I think we shoud not sit and wait but to have caution and observe around.

Thank you very much.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molope For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), araucaria (2nd April 2012)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

LESS Tell...
    MORE Do !!!
    Most ALL of You have everything You need to BE a "higher" example now...
    BE that Higher Example Now !!!
    We have moved beyond any and all roadblocks in the way of positive heartfelt selfless "action",
    no kidding...each of You hold an Ace, simply use it!

bye, bye to this thread for now...Thanks Drake, Thanks David...
    and Thank You All that are now doing the DO-ings : )

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), Alie (2nd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), Calz (3rd April 2012), Carmody (4th April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,885 times in 8,735 posts

From Kerry's blog:
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

and I tend to agree that without some rumored powerful (and perhaps off-world) help her take is the more rational view rather than how easy Drake says this can all go down.

and I am no where near the pessimist Kerry seems at times.

Quote April 2, 2012

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

This is a link to listen to David's recent interview with an American Patriot named "Drake" -- not his real name... who is involved in a group that believes they have the means to organize the US military to take back the U.S. and revert back to the US Constitution from the 1800s just after the signing of the 13th Amendment.

I believe is going to be attempted but not the way they think... From what I know of the many patriot movements within the U.S. including the White Hats from this site: http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/ ordering arrests is far easier said than done. And the kind of coordination required to mount such an effort will require some very sophisticated alignments and organization.... which begs the question under what group (who are not the cabal we all know and revile) will such a coordinated effort happen?

While I applaud any revolution that wishes to clean up this mess called the United States, I do not see the military operating in unison and turning against its masters without a fair amount of bloodshed. It seems the Secret Gov and Space Command who are really running the place are viewed as losing their grip. I cannot see this group, worldwide and off planet being dealt with so easily as is described here.

I do think REVOLUTION is inevitable, at least here in the U.S. And I do hope this is one of many beginnings. But we have a long way to go before the dark cabal simply hands over their scaler/particle beam weapons, skynet robotic army of androids, command and control of the Mars and Moon colonies and Phobos and their plans for humanity 2.0. Do you really think they will relinquish their hold on this planet so easily? It is naive at best to think that the U.S. is not running the Secret Space Program.

Drake is painting a country that can supposedly close its borders and clean house when the very command and control of the off world civilization they have built is orchestrated from here. Underground too, cannot be ignored. The bases are vast and incredibly high tech... do you really think they will just hand them over? Yes there is rebellion in our military. But it is going to take a coup de grâce AND A coup d'état before there will be a changing of the guard... What Drake is describing and not willing to admit to is a coup d'état.

It happened with the death of Kennedy and appears on the verge of happening again...

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd April 2012 at 19:14.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Selene (2nd April 2012)

37. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    From Kerry's blog:

Quote April 2, 2012

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

This is a link to listen to David's recent interview with an American Patriot named "Drake" -- not his real name... who is involved in a group that believes they have the means to organize the US military to take back the U.S. and revert back to the US Constitution from the 1800s just after the signing of the 13th Amendment.

I believe is going to be attempted but not the way they think... From what I know of the many patriot movements within the U.S. including the White Hats from this site: http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/ ordering arrests is far easier said than done. And the kind of coordination required to mount such an effort will require some very sophisticated alignments and organization.... which begs the question under what group (who are not the cabal we all know and revile) will such a coordinated effort happen?

While I applaud any revolution that wishes to clean up this mess called the United States, I do not see the military operating in unison and turning against its masters without a fair amount of bloodshed. It seems the Secret Gov and Space Command who are really running the place are viewed as losing their grip. I cannot see this group, worldwide and off planet being dealt with so easily as is described here.

I do think REVOLUTION is inevitable, at least here in the U.S. And I do hope this is one of many beginnings. But we have a long way to go before the dark cabal simply hands over their scaler/particle beam weapons, skynet robotic army of androids, command and control of the Mars and Moon colonies and Phobos and their plans for humanity 2.0. Do you really think they will relinquish their hold on this planet so easily? It is naive at best to think that the U.S. is not running the Secret Space Program.

Drake is painting a country that can supposedly close its borders and clean house when the very command and control of the off world civilization they have built is orchestrated from here. Underground too, cannot be ignored. The bases are vast and incredibly high tech... do you really think they will just hand them over? Yes there is rebellion in our military. But it is going to take a coup de grâce AND A coup d'état before there will be a changing of the guard... What Drake is describing and not willing to admit to is a coup d'état.

It happened with the death of Kennedy and appears on the verge of happening again...

Nothing in this statement on Kerry's Blog makes me believe she has knowledge of what is really going on.

Throwing a discouraging "soaking blanket" on the effort as she did—appreciating the risks of looking foolish by supporting a false promise while attempting to appear wise acting prudent—in my opinion, is not helpful.

While military officials have observed the "Divine Intervention" that is providing their confidence that the infrastructure is being and will be completely dismantled, the vast majority of citizens have not.

"Disclosure" to the citizens might be helpful, but there simply may not be time for that, the "good guys" are very busy, including keeping us out of harms way. We will eventuality learn of all that is happening out of eyesight, but we must not work against that effort. So, while you and I may not have physical proof at the moment, we must do what we can in relative safety: Do not underestimate your impact at the moment, this is not a private discussion: The words you provide here are read by thousands.

It is vital now to throw out the Illuminati and their private and public accomplices, all enemies of our constitution—our unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We must work with and champion the effort and success of the Sacred Brass—to destroy our enemies and end the "reptoid chapter"—this is vital and much more helpful.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 2nd April 2012 at 20:32.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

A Simple Human (3rd April 2012), aranuk (3rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd April 2012), Herbert (2nd April 2012), Reinhard (2nd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast