+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dissolving Clouds, Power of Mind!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Default Dissolving Clouds, Power of Mind!

After watching a video by Michael Monk on Dissolving Clouds with mind intent i thought i would give it a try. Several days ago i went out in my yard and focused on a small cloud formation. My intention was to send energy to the cloud and focusing on it so it would dissolve. Stunningly it worked after several minutes on my first go at it. I couldnt believe my eyes. Was it a fluke perhaps? So i tried it again with a friend as my witness. I asked my friend to pick a small cloud formation and after it was selected i focused on dissolving 3 seperate formations. Intention is everything. Give it a try one day. You'll be most amazed with what you can do with your mind.

PS Let me know how you made out. : )

Good read here:
    http://realpsychicpower.com/dissolvi...with-your-mind

Michael Monks Website:
    http://www.avatarenergymaster.com/ma...onk/index.html
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

astrid (29th March 2012), christian (29th March 2012), dAkapacity (30th March 2012), fractal being (30th March 2012), Heather2017 (31st March 2012), heyokah (30th March 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012), Jean-Marie (29th March 2012), Mike (31st March 2012), Paa (31st March 2012), Paladin14 (30th March 2012), Peace of Mind (30th March 2012), Realeyes (30th March 2012), Russ1959 (29th March 2012), Samsara (29th March 2012), Turcurulin (29th March 2012), unicorny (30th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dissolving Clouds, Power of Mind!

were you able to produce an orb in the cloud? i need to try it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Samsara (29th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    were you able to produce an orb in the cloud? i need to try it.
    Im not sure if i manifested an orb during this exercise. I think it was just pure intention and energy.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Samsara (29th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

I read something like that in "Illusions: The Adventures of a reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach many years ago. I've tried it many times and it always work.

http://www.amazon.ca/Illusions-The-A.../dp/0440204887

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

Art (1st April 2012), dAkapacity (30th March 2012), hohoemi (30th March 2012), noprophet (29th March 2012), Realeyes (30th March 2012), Reirrac (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

At the time interval of 1:47 of the ābove video you can notice a small white orb. Have a gander. I just noticed it.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th March 2012 at 14:47.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Realeyes (30th March 2012), Samsara (29th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

Found a pdf version of the book: http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/a...nt_messiah.pdf

Enjoy!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

dAkapacity (30th March 2012), heyokah (30th March 2012), hohoemi (30th March 2012), Realeyes (30th March 2012), Russ1959 (29th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Here's his Youtube channel as well. https://youtube.com/user/avatarenergymastery

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Realeyes (30th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Word up! Maria and I have even called a low-lying cloud down from the sky before. It slowly descended and wrapped us in a mist before dissipating! Give it a go the next time your in the mountains.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

dAkapacity (30th March 2012), Realeyes (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (29th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hi my feathered friend,

Hereīs the million dollar question...Would the clouds dissolve by their own if you werenīt focusing on it? Clouds do it all the time, I mean, clouds dissolve, move, merge and this kind of cloudy things.

I guess thereīs no way we could know the answer in this case...

If we could separate two realities, one letting the clouds alone doing their stuff, the other with you focusing on them to dissolve, we would know the answer.

Maybe, if you want to really try the power of intention/mind, you should go with objects which are less conducive to change by their own, like moving a small object with the mind; or any other object thatīs not likely to move by its own.

In my opinion, this case might be just the same as focusing on bird standing on a tree and commanding him to fly. Birds fly....eventually. Clouds dissolve....eventually.

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

dAkapacity (30th March 2012), selinam (29th March 2012), unicorny (30th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hi my feathered friend,

Hereīs the million dollar question...Would the clouds dissolve by their own if you werenīt focusing on it? Clouds do it all the time, I mean, clouds dissolve, move, merge and this kind of cloudy things.

I guess thereīs no way we could know the answer in this case...

If we could separate two realities, one letting the clouds alone doing their stuff, the other with you focusing on them to dissolve, we would know the answer.

Maybe, if you want to really try the power of intention/mind, you should go with objects which are less conducive to change by their own, like moving a small object with the mind; or any other object thatīs not likely to move by its own.

In my opinion, this case might be just the same as focusing on bird standing on a tree and commanding him to fly. Birds fly....eventually. Clouds dissolve....eventually.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Clouds can dissolve eventually on there own I'm sure of that, but to have them dissolve in or around 2-3 minutes every time when focusing on them is more than coincidental. This is definitely real my friend, without any doubt in my mind.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Art (1st April 2012), dAkapacity (30th March 2012), hohoemi (30th March 2012), Realeyes (1st April 2012), RMorgan (30th March 2012), Turcurulin (30th March 2012), unicorny (30th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I remember seeing a twister and a guy living next door was like watch this and started rubbing his car and it disappearing. Back then he did alot of magic shows.

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I live in a country where a blue sky is rare. There are always clouds and often not any trace of blue.
    As I am a sun lover, I take my chance as often as I can and try to catch the moments between the clouds to warm my face and body.

I've always liked the feeling that I could move the clouds around the sun or dissolve them, so I could stay in the sunshine as long as possible.
    It has worked for me that way as long as I can remember, feeling myself a sort of "god" LOL ...... Although, of course, I had my doubts.

I even do it when I'm walking in the rain. Imagine that it stops, just above my head...... I don't dare to say it....most of the time it works.

Is this all imagination?

So, i'm very happy with this thread,

Thank you WhiteFeather, you made my day
    Last edited by heyokah; 30th March 2012 at 14:28. Reason: Grammar

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

try doin the opposite, form a cloud.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Realeyes (1st April 2012), WhiteFeather (30th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

This is interesting.... One of my closest friends says he can make clouds vanish anythime he wants. I havn't seen him (personally) in months, thou. He promised to show me how he does it the next time we hook up. TBH, I haven't given it much thought until I saw this thread.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

WhiteFeather (31st March 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mates,

Please, donīt get me wrong, but if some people can make clouds dissolve, they could also be able to make clouds appear as well, right?

Some places are really in need of some rain...These people should get together and make rain in some places that people barely have clean water to drink.

I mean, whatīs the point in making clouds dissolve without no actual purpose?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 30th March 2012 at 15:36.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

heyokah (30th March 2012), Turcurulin (30th March 2012), VaughnB (30th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember I did that a few times while getting a new battery for my car(these newer car batteries are on places that require you to get them put in by a mechanic). It was fun, I haven't tried it in a while but will this weekend and will state my results.
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In Belgium we don't get much sun either (like in your country heyokah). I tried focussing on the sun getting through a couple of times and usually it works... especially if my personal vibe was a sunny one :-)

More than a year ago I started a thread called 'Together-We-Create-Clear-Loving-Skies'
    & former member Jan Rodrigo's 'Taking-back-control-of-or-weather!' to counter the mass chemtrail spraying, but it never received much attention.

I admit I can be somewhat overenthusiastic, maybe even flakey, but that there was so little interest sadened me a bit... anyway thanks for the thread, because sometimes we need being reminded of the power of our minds... :-))

xxdA.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dAkapacity For This Post:

fractal being (30th March 2012), heyokah (30th March 2012), Paladin14 (30th March 2012), unicorny (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (31st March 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

we had a little discussion about this video on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...684#post451684

I supported that Monk is doing this with his intent rather than the clouds dissipating naturally because he singles them out one by one, and actually made a larger one dissipate before a smaller one.

I tried this waiting at a bus stop, I don't have proof, but I focused on a large thin strip of cloud, and thought to myself to poke a hole through the center of it. a hole started to form exactly where I was focused, and grew until the cloud separated into 2 pieces.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Art (1st April 2012), dAkapacity (30th March 2012), Realeyes (1st April 2012), Turcurulin (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (31st March 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Time to start working on them chemtrails now then me thinks! Thanks White feather.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Art (1st April 2012), dAkapacity (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (31st March 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

exactly, right on,
    although i live in western washington state, we've had nothing but rain for over a month, i like to seem somebody tackle clouds like they have here in western washington, now that WOULD be something. lol
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mates,

Please, donīt get me wrong, but if some people can make clouds dissolve, they could also be able to make clouds appear as well, right?

Some places are really in need of some rain...These people should get together and make rain in some places that people barely have clean water to drink.

I mean, whatīs the point in making clouds dissolve without no actual purpose?

Cheers,

Raf.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast