Thread: "conservation of energy must apply in 4 dimensions " Bearden

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Lightbulb "conservation of energy must apply in 4 dimensions " Bearden

This is the possibly the best discussion on 3d-4d energy issues, here concerning free energy and over-unity, etc.... I only heard 10 minutes of it so far. Have to work outside today, etc...

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=x1_96Dqho9k

Beardon is so cool. Scribbled excerpt is paraphrased as follows.

"We go around building things that insist on having this 3d exchanges of energy, which looses some. We got a terrible situation which we call entropic engineering. Entropy beating us to death.

Never go for over-unity, forget it, we loose a lot... You know talk about efficiencies of 30% for our power systems, burning coal, talk about all that stuff.... But nature doesn't require you to do that. All you have to do is break a little bit of this symmetry set of change... Where you have tied her feet to the floor. Once you break the floor in 3 dimensions, you no longer have to conserve energy in 3 dimensions.

The basic conservation of energy is an inflow from the 4th dimension, outflowed in 3 dimensions. Fom the 4th dimension flowed out in three. And that one is free. Giant neg-energy(? @ 9:17) is free. Nature will start reorganizing a good percentage of the vacuum for you at the speed of light and continue it as long as you leave the dipole alone. " (End quote).

It seems to me that this 4th+ dimension thing (as said by various others commentators), has much to do with intension-attention porting in pattern, perhaps even like 3d CAD design concepts, printed on a 3d printer... Making manifestation stick in 3d manifestations, as time flows. (Patterned-arrays of galactic particle flows, i would expect. From the perspective that time is an illusion). The manipulators of humans have always had this advantaged-power over us. They dis-inform us with tight little scenarios to prevent human discernment, both in sciences and also, separately in spirituality.

This might even apply to spiritual conversations as well. More later.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 30th March 2012 at 17:57. Reason: Mac OSX 10.7 spell-check behavior on this forum

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: "conservation of energy must apply in 4 dimensions " Bearden

I say, there is no multi-dimensional anything as "others places" are just as it is known "here". To understand this is to know (and accept) when the fiction of multi-dimensions became in recent history.

3. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks king, for your words. The expression of dimensions has many applications, through assorted subjects. IMO all words are metaphor and not necessarily a fundamentalism. It is not exclussively a recent term, but it loosely refers to many past and present concepts of perceptions, realities, veil, matrix, etc... Just to peek inside the the depth and breadth of human ideas. I might agree, in that even the 1-2-3 dimensional concepts have given me ample hesitation to accept outright. Yet life goes on and we can walk a mile in another's shoe, perhaps see what they mean. Bearden has much more to say than your comment allows.

PS- You got me to work over my own comments a little. I also would suggest that American idioms can sometimes take a larger effort to translate. I have experience with people speaking a second language, including myself. This topic would be difficult for me in my second language, to say nothing of idioms or complex electronic technicalities.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 30th March 2012 at 14:37.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Hi,
    I am not trying to take your thread off course but add something that may be part of the picture. The idea that "laws" exist in all dimensions is about how everything is fractal. I just keep being awed at how we see the understanding of the relationships opening up.

Have you noticed the numbers of researchers who utilize the spiral and the vortex, implosion as contrasted with explosion to discuss energy? Have you heard that we do not revolve around the sun but actually the planets of our solar system and the sun are in a spiraling trajectory?

Systems organize out of relationship that follows the "lore" of sacred geometries. The Universal patterns are fractal. Personally I am not left brain strong to make something practical from this information (like a machine). However, I can see how all these seemingly different bits fit together in a whole. I really look forward to understanding more about how the patterns operate in our evolving shift from old paradigms. I expect to see the practical fruits of tapping the laws for our benefit.

I am presenting this researcher for your investigation. He is wise about relationship and unity of various aspects of what we see.

http://www.zulenet.com/vladimirdimitrov/pages/home.html

Dr Vladimir Dimitrov
    Cybernetician with PhD in Engineering Sciences
    (Engineering Cybernetics) and DSc in Mathematics
    and Physics (Mathematical Cybernetics)

http://www.zulenet.com/vladimirdimit.../paradigm.html

PARADIGM OF COMPLEXITY: THE LAW OF EMERGENCE
    Vladimir Dimitrov

The Paradigm of Complexity is centered in the rich conceptual basis of the non-linear science – the science of turbulence and chaos, emergence and fractals, self-organisation and criticality: the science of complexity.

The word “complexity” originates from the Latin word “complexus” which means “totality”; the science of complexity explores totality (the wholeness) of dynamics - forces, energies, substances and forms, permeating the whole universe and connecting everything that exists in a whirling web of dynamic interrelationships and interactions. Different are the scales of manifestation of this web – micro and macro, organic and inorganic, animate and inanimate, natural and simulated, individual and social, plant-like, animal and human. However different the scales of the web, the dynamics at each scale exhibit similar characteristics and regularities. The study of these characteristics and regularities forms the conceptual basis of the paradigm of complexity.

The most significant characteristic of the complexly interwoven dynamics is their capacity to give birth to emergent phenomena. This characteristic is vital for any form of life; whatever resists emergence is condemned to death.

Every emergent phenomenon implies changes in the dynamics, where it occurs. When the changes in the dynamics characterise with directedness, dynamic stability and continuity, the dynamics become self-organising. Self-organisation can be of evolutionary or transformative character.

Vortex is the icon of complexity; it provides an image for emergence of a dynamically stable pattern in turbulent conditions. The vortex is characterised by a centre and a particular kind of balance between centripetal (outwardly directed, ‘explosive’) forces and centrifugal (inwardly directed, ‘implosive’) forces. Examples of vortices in nature are eddies, whirlpools, whirlwinds, tornadoes, maelstroms, hurricanes.

The vortex is a metaphor of oneness (wholeness) which is centred, and which creates and preserves emergent forces. It is a metaphor of spontaneously formed unity-in-motion, devoid of artificially built foundation or imposed structures. There is no rigidness in the vortical dynamics, no pre-designed boundaries, no extremes and polar points, no division.

Vorticity is capacity of interactive fluid dynamics to form vortices and, therefore, to give birth to emergent forces. In this sense, vorticity can be considered as ability to produce emergence.

Vorticity is an expression of energy, and energy obeys a simple and unbreakable law: only energy can create energy, no matter under what forms. From a state of potentiality, energy becomes motion, explosion, growth, transformation, and then again ‘implodes’ into potentiality. Vorticity behaves in the same way; once ‘imploded’ in the fluid dynamics in may turn into whirlpools and tornadoes, and then again to ‘calm’ down in a dormant state.

The Law of Vorticity (Dimitrov, 2001) says: Only vorticity can create vorticity. Taking into account that vorticity closely relates to the ability of fluid dynamics to produce emergent phenomena (forces of implosive and explosive nature), we can formulate the Law of Emergence as follows:

Only emergence in potentiality (in a ‘state of implosion’) can transform into emergence in actuality (in a ‘state of explosion’).

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (31st March 2012), CD7 (30th March 2012), mosquito (31st March 2012), Rantaak (31st March 2012)

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    ...IMO all words are metaphor and not necessarily a fundamentalism...
    Quote @ ALL
    I am compelled to give reply.

IMO means "In My Opinion" and opinions are (personal) fictions and through social conditioning most cannot break away from such things as opinions (and such other fictions).

Words have meaning and with meaning it can be said words have "power"; for not even such languages as mathematics have the "power" of words. Using words is specific and this is why those who "know", "understand" and "accept" the things most of the masses do not "know", "understand" and "accept" use words very carefully - for the layperson, it is not (as) important.

Using words as metaphors can be useful depending on topic and the word(s) used to make a point; however, using metaphors can also be dangerous and deceiving. To further this point, metaphors most times become symbols of thought and overtime the true meaning may be lost/forgotten.

I have seen many time in this forum alone, how post discussion begin and after several posts or pages people "shift" from their own thoughts to another. What has happened is the use of words improperly, meanings implied and conversations going off on tangents. I say, how can thought be focused without a common foundation. How can there be a common foundation with fictions.

Take for example the (now) common use of the hand gesture of "the devil" (thumb, index finger and small finger extended) - the latest interpretation (opinion and such fiction) has implied the alleged hand gesture is of peace (for some), while the imposed meaning always remains the same (for others). What is the "power" of the hand gesture - "good" or "evil" - to observe this, one must go to the origin of the hand gesture.

The "metaphor" I just made above is useful in that it does not lead astray, but is by example. Now take for example the use of multi-dimensions; setting aside there are none (but there are other places), the use of the word (either based on its original meaning or as accepted in belief systems) can only direct one in one direction. The direction being, there are thousands of possible dimensions and such. Entertaining this for a moment, even if there were, how does knowing this aid in the "here and now"!?

The problem using unspecific words, phrases and such leaves too much open, which is part of the complex "matrix" of deception - something cleverly planned out by a high intelligence. With this, each person is free to get what they want out of the word(s), thus each are correct. What this does is put people in a field allowing them to be herded over time. This is why it is important to use specific words, be clear and direct with meaning - lest what has been and is now perpetuates.
    Last edited by king anthony; 30th March 2012 at 16:25.

7. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Delight, I'll look forward to reading your quote. I'm interested in bridging alternative views in many subjects. Too much stacked on my plate here at the moment, but reply i will.

king, I'm out of time now and will get bak to this at some point. I hope we will allow our differing POVs and yet appreciate a discussion. So far it is not yet clear that we are particularly focusing on each other's foci, as yet. We will see.

All~ Bearden's video above, was posted on Wade's primary thread. (Vid finding and posting credit goes to Ernie Nemeth). It was politely indicated that Beardens vid was not entirely fruitful or fitting for that thread. Hence this thread. So, having been duly impressed with the implications of Bearden's words in the first 10 minutes of the vid, my effort here is to discover if indeed others find anything compatible with their own studies. I just googled "electric universe model" and note the hit count there was large, perhaps suggesting interest, here too. Non tech people might like to google/image it for a quick look.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 30th March 2012 at 18:11.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

king anthony (30th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

...I hope we will allow our differing POVs and yet appreciate a discussion...
    I have no POV (point of view) on this topic or any other, as I do not own the words I share and to imply there are differing points of view imposes fictions are being discussed by both. For example, a point of view (opinion) would be what one likes on their pizza. Social conditioning has it so, that most see everything as "points of views" (and such), which makes everyone correct and furthering facts from knowledge bases.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I listened to the whole Bearden talk. I was overjoyed that he thought everything was about to destruct (2006). Here we are.
    It pleases me so much that Bearden's POV in that moment has not panned out. It might have been based on the most very exacting observations he had and still was shown to be altered by factors he di not see.

I have a POV. It is the place I stand and look out on what I see. It seems to me that since none of us can possibly stand in the same space ever at the same moment, everything we describe must have a singular POV?

I just can't see there is an arbitrary set of "trues" that are not tinted by the glasses we put on. There is truth but we still can only glimpse parts.

11. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    ...I hope we will allow our differing POVs and yet appreciate a discussion...
    I have no POV (point of view) on this topic or any other, as I do not own the words I share and to imply there are differing points of view imposes fictions are being discussed by both. For example, a point of view (opinion) would be what one likes on their pizza. Social conditioning has it so, that most see everything as "points of views" (and such), which makes everyone correct and furthering facts from knowledge bases.
    I can accept these statements of yours, as yours to keep, thank you. At the same time maintain assortments of aligned and un-alighned statements for my own discretion. I do use much artistic license in my perceptions, as artful-imagination is my occupation. This indeed places me at odds with regimented persons. (I dropped out of formal schooling at a young age, while most in my family hold advanced degrees.)

Now then, back to my topic which actually, might as well be drawn in right here: Near the beginning of the video, the electronic and the magnetic dipole are key, going forward. Dipole refers to two poles in one system like a permanent-magnet or an electro-magnet. Imaginative visualization can align this sort of dipole with polarities which humans possess intellectually, or spiritually. King, you might object to 'imagination', where i see it as a key human asset, within many human realms, like the battle for the human soul. Totalitarians far outdo humans in powers of logic, by use of artificial intelligence. Various whistle blowers point out a pending doom scenario from robotic armies to electronic warfare, of, essentially, matter over minds. Hypnotize people especially by regimentation first, then incite them into their own demise, (manipulation of politics and wars).

Bearden's term of "entropic engineering" refers to the hopelessly stuck situation of trying to improve electrical efficiencies above 100% (also termed "over-unity" in the alternative energy market). He does seem electronically correct to me and this also applies to popular human habits of "getting stuck on treadmills" or "getting nowhere". Granted that Bearden may accept none of my imaginative visualization. I have no clue, because previously his work appeared too mathematical for me. That is a set of languages i will not study. Geometry is my crutch for visualizing electronics, (oh, besides using calculators, software and more).

Bearden infers that we use thought and logic in a 3 dimensional mind which restricts our electronic devices to 3 dimensions. This 3d thinking asserts we must do everything with dipoles or two polarities circuited in this closed 3d circuit. Every action thereby has an equal but opposite reaction, which cancels additional energy. Implying that we need exchange one form of energy into another form of energy . Like exchange coal energy to electrical energy, without getting "free energy".

Again, this corresponds well, with the soul's choice of reach. Will the soul reach beyond mere logic, beyond computers, beyond artificial intelligence? Will the soul reach beyond the restricted suburban-urban models of life? Or, will the soul restricts it's domain to 3d? Will the soul insist upon slavishness to lower thrills and drills, forever? Or will the soul say, i've had it, enough is enough, bin there, done that.

Bearden, goes on with insights of 4d. So what on earth is that? Let me next interject my own accumulated perceptions. That this refers to functional patterns, within human realities. This would be the very foundation of matter-energy-space-time. Time is actually the flow-movement, of patterned energies unfolding, within space-volumes, organizing-matter. Likewise, the soul has opportunity to gaze away from the entropy of life (where gravity takes over). The soul may dust off those knobs in the shortwave transceiver and effectively switch among the bands. Change the carrier frequency, tune out the dead beat habituations. Filter out the noise of regimentations. Get a real soul's life.

------

Delight, let me reply to your quote and comments tomorrow.

Regards to all, wavy
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 31st March 2012 at 00:15.

12. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can accept these statements of yours...
    I say, this is your choice and it is of no value to me if you do or do not - I wish you well.

13. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Allow me to affirm, that i highly respect Colonel Bearden and this non-mathematical, inspiring talk of his. It catalyzed my (non-mathematical) visualization. Which supports the notion, that all energetics comparatively relate. That multiple systems of existence, also function alike.

Delight introduces the vortex and fractal signatures of life. The video correspondingly addresses the dipole, which is typically represented as a magnetic field. The electromagnet dipole is indeed a spiral coil. 'Orbiting' or circulating electricity induces magnetism. Or a straight wire flow of electricity induces orbiting magnetic fields around the wire. In all events, there is an orthogonal relationship between magnetism and electricity. Where one of these forces flow, the other force crosses or surrounds it. This relationship relies upon external motive force. Of and by themselves, within 3d, they "tire out", (according to Bearden's statements). Following is a demonstration of 3d modeling projected for 2d flat panels display. (Low Resolution is for dial up).

I hope this friendly schematic demonstrates that points of view enrich the perception of mechanical realities. This thread explores the metaphor within the word 'dimensions'.

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)

To replenish soul energies, the soul reaches out from 3d bounds and from 3d restrictions. This might not occur for rigid people. Comparatively, to achieve mechanical energy: The video (paraphrased) said "We like to think the world is made of space, not space time. However nature likes to work in 4 dimensions. Her fundamental law of conservation of energy, must apply in 4 dimensions." Perhaps we must, in effect, to grow up formulaically, see past the equations of separated constants in terms of time or distance separated. Perhaps otherwise say: Integrate time, space, matter, energy, as one unit, patterned by the design-pattern codes of higher dimensionality.

Above image shows a toroid (donut) where the inside windings turns orthogonally to cause magnetic flux to swirl within it's circular path. (Instead of flowing ordinarily as toroids normally do). Apparently many individuals are experimenting with modified, donut shaped electromagnets. I gave up playing with them in the 1980's for the very reason Beardon mentions: The patent office often claimed that "perpetual motion" cannot exist, despite the atomic model, (still most popular in the 1980s).

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Vortex is the icon of complexity; it provides an image for emergence of a dynamically stable pattern in turbulent conditions. The vortex is characterised by a centre and a particular kind of balance between centripetal (outwardly directed, ‘explosive’) forces and centrifugal (inwardly directed, ‘implosive’) forces. Examples of vortices in nature are eddies, whirlpools, whirlwinds, tornadoes, maelstroms, hurricanes.
    The above quote from (Avalon member) Delight's quote, encourages me to show this discovery: That the helix actually manifests as the simplest of all platonic solids, a primal-tetrahedron:
    _________
    This was modeled in professional architectural software (formZ) and this image displays a simple, segmented, wire-helix which follows an equilateral path. (More details on following link.).
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/PrimalTetraHelix.html

This could, perhaps relate to the fractality concepts as follows. The codes of materiality, are perhaps huffing and puffing out along their way, with spin offs in fractal subdivisions, (as clouds do). Some may profess that these impart the so called "sacred geometry", but for me, these are viewpoint perspectives: View a spiral spring extremely close to the eye. The spring is in fact cylindrical, but extremely close we see coils-large, while the further coils appear smaller. Or in 2d we can project this down the dimensions to 2d, as an expanding or logarithmic spiral.

Spirals are called sacred when the projection of geometric perspective reaches certain ratios of expanding curvature. Spirals can be functionally coded in geometric software... Finding a "sweet spot" in helical proportions and distortions might unlocked portals of higher enigmas. To implement energies at the machine level, Bearden might suggest that integrating space-time-matter-energy, arranged in-situ, right out of the gate in coded proportions might draw free-energy from 4d. We can't, as Bearden inferred, waste our energy, by switching a magnetic field, over &, over &, over again, to produce free energy. We must discard our alternating dipole gates (open-close-open-close) and encircuit 4d. Bearden mentions a number of human efforts which achieved this (as of Y2K). Presumably encoding patterns of 4d conservation of energy. Unfortunately, there the industrial competitors stopped these inventors, through murder or buy-offs.

Implosion vs explosion, in my opinion, is often about view-point and angle of perception. The dipole can be twisted as shown above. I like the observation of multiple orbits within orbits, within orbits, fractally repeated, Buckminster Fuller details this concept in his synergetics.

As to the 'probabilities' summarized earlier this decade, indeed, we have extended our windows of opportunity for war-reduction. Opportunities of humanity's fuller comprehension and wiser-harmonious implementation of this 4d thing. The regimented-masses, have opportunity to to study the 3d aspects of 2d. From there, clearer vision may allow some people to see 4d. If, but they see outside their box. If they take hold and remove the yoke.

wavy
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 1st April 2012 at 15:30.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Delight (31st March 2012)

15. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I will say again to all, there are no other dimensions - however, there are other places.

16. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: "conservation of energy must apply in 4 dimensions" Bearden

Here is one more concept, which i tried to experiment with long ago. I gave up on it and put it on to the internet.
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Morphing-SphereSpiral.html 1996 web page

This spherical, concentric style of coil or inductor was postulated to tap into something beyond toroids and cylinders. I tried to use some conductive paint (silvered-epoxy). To paint one layer of conductor, laminated with one layer of electrical insulation (alumina based ceramic 'paint' with powdered-ferrites). The electrical path reverses at each pole, which as the schematic should show, intensifies the laminated, concentric fields.

The internet was finally becoming a public space in the mid 1990's-- Sensing back then, what Bearden more or less said in the video, about smoke and mirrors for inventors.... I even founded a non-profit research corporation in 1980. To offer inventive ideas, back in 1980, as my sence of civic duty. However it never got more than nice letters or emails.

I also tried to 'coil' aluminum foil and "magnetic tape" insulators to build a cylindrical version. That effort ran into the difficulties inherent with bending planar sheets around two axes. (Which naturally occurs at each end of the said cylinder.)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 1st April 2012 at 16:46.

17. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

King, why are you poo-pooing wavydome's thread?
    Let the person have an input, okay?
    You say you have no opinion and that is an opinion.
    You cannot live on this planet without a POV.

Also, Bearden says a whole lot of very logical things. Easy to visualize. A good place to start from on this issue. Scientists have most recently calculated the energy of the vacuum using the Hubble constant as the basis for the work. They came up with a VAST number - larger than the energy in the entire universe. This implies that our 3D world is indeed supported, undergirded by an unseen and undetectable (with current technologies) stratum that may well be another dimension. "Another dimension" is really code for an-area-of-reality-we-are-not-privy-to-or-aware-of-at-this-time. Nothing heretical, not psuedo-science, just logical deductions based on the facts as we understand them today.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread