Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: "They"...

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: "They"...

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ...I for one am not trying to derail this thread, but rather expand it to be more inclusive. Again, my apologies -- carry on as you were.
    Yet you continue - again.

Quote @ ALL
    Lord Christopher Moncton's presentation - from 1:29:00 minutes to end (even the minutes prior to this) he gives an important message; are there any comments to this?
    Last edited by king anthony; 6th April 2012 at 13:58.

2. Link to Post #82
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

What the Lord said in the video is not surpriseing to me...the pirates were able to take over the reigns and now do not follow the rules and laws they put on us......to change this will take physical action of banding together and saying no more....and if i have a friend that is hungry with no money and no wildlife or veges around....i don't know how to put subatomic particles in his stomach to make him feel not hungry....Us common folk still have to western union or mail money to help a friend....but since we got magicians and wizards here IM ASKING THEM TO HELP ALL THE AVALON MEMBERS THAT NEED IT......thanks

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

dan i el (6th April 2012), king anthony (6th April 2012), seko (6th April 2012), starsha (6th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I deleted this post.
    Last edited by king anthony; 6th April 2012 at 05:03.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

thunder24 (6th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

People don't want help. Truly they don't.

They want someone else to manage them and that's what they have. The help they wanted--someone else managing their circumstances. They want to feel safe so ...we got George Bush, we got the the Patriot Act.

People give away themselves to the doctors, lawyers and churges and bs religions of the ptb daily. No one forces them to go there. Mind body and soul is given away. No one is forced but once you get into their system its a revolving door.

All of my life I used to hear people joke that they hated to see a doctor because they are fine and healthy walking into the doctor's office and then they sick or on the verge of death. A cold turns into a cancer in a heartbeat . How would that person know? The sheep can't , they can't check facts or find out for themselves because that would be managing themselves, taking responsiblity.

People need to listen to their intuition more.

The only people who can be helped are those who want change their condition. I could very well support everyone till my own well ran dry and they will find someone else. People like that can't give anything back to an integrated functioning system. But I'm feeding a parasitical situation the very sort of situation that predates on us all.

I'd rather support one person who was willing to manage themselves then feed six billion who weren't.

Stating that they are powers that were , ensures their continued rule.

Hating the powers that be doesn't do a whole lot of good either.

Stating that 'loving' the powers will help anything ensures their continued rule.

Waiting for the ptb to do anything under their own intiative does little good . It's like waiting for the manager at your office to step down so you can take his job. Peversely the more anxious one grows towards the managers dismissal the more the manager entrenches in there.

Waiting for others to manage their lives ensures that the powers that be will keep managing their lives.

Managing one's own existence and stop being responsible for those who want to be managed will get you out from under the powers that be and finding others who have the means to do so as well is about the best one can hope for.

Watching self proclaimed people craving spiritual power the same way the PTB make me know they aren't any less power hungry than the ptb, and no more qualified to steward the world than they are.

Having to work with the public in some fashion or another my whole life I find that people's stupidity comes from the very fact they want to be managed. Of course they resent it. I recently had a person show up to have riding lessons from me. In shorts and sandals. No I can't do that , that isn't safe. He wants to ride a horse all over and jump an eventing course and he can't ride. So I won't let him, to keep him safe. If not for the liablity of someone else, I'd like the arsehole go out and break his neck. So it becomes a great power struggle, he's furious that he's driven an hour and half to walk a horse around an arena. He wants a make up lesson, and insists I schedule it around his schedule that he isn't sure of to make sure the weather is good on that day.

he's asking all of that of me and I'm shrugging and saying, If you don't know your own schedule how do I schedule around it and I can't do anything about the weather.'

He fights this, its not fair, I'm in breech of contract, blah blah blah . I have manage him because he can't manage himself.

This is daily, I see it in my physical life, I see it on line, every hour of every minute of everyday. In managing myself I have to slam the door on those people because they are not dragging me down the avenues of their stupidity.

Situations like this I see in daily life, in spiritual and alternative paradigms--everyday people-- leads me to wonder sometimes if this whole powers that be situation is as sinister as some put it forth. Or is it a group of put upon people who HAVE to manage an entire planet because the inhabitants are so stupid they can't manage themselves nor are willing to. Someone else must always make sure one feels safe. You have to tip toe around managing their feelings. If you avoid them that's wrong, if you don't love them, that's wrong, and if you point out their marshmallows, that's wrong. They want to be managed but they resent it. Their stupidity should be allowed full expression.

And that is situaton that got out of control. Or is it a means of controlling stupid people.

"Oh no, its a crime against innocence"

Or a crime against stupidity? Naivety? Ignorance?

I have to wonder this sometimes. 360 degree view of the situation.

What happens when people are being so stupid that they endanger not only themselves but the lives of others because they can't manage themselves.

How did the powers that be get to the top of the heap? They managed themselves! They even manage their bloodline and breeding.

How did any successful person become that way. They managed themselves.

We get a situation, for better or worse, good or evil however one looks at it, that is like the one we are currently experiencing where's everyone's being managed. They can't manage themselves nor are willing to so I'm wondering what the hell other circumstance one can expect?

I haven't seen an abatement in stupidity policies, the more 'enlightened' people become the stupider they get, and they go into 'enlightenment policies' that only offer more managing. "Just wait' We'll send someone to manage the situation you."

Hello , they're already here.

So say our power structure topples. Who is going to organize society then. Certain people will have to resume managing others. And those managed will go right back being resentful of being managed but remain so stupid still because they haven't fixed anything where it really counts.

I could jump up and lead a nation. I'm fair, I meditatie well, I'm generous, I'm compassionate but in the same token within a years time I'd be viewed a tyrant. Because I'd insist people take responsiblity for managing themselves. In year's time I'd be as hated as the PTB , and viewed as hate monger because I insisted that should excercize that one component of true freedom. Managing one's self.

You CAN"T have freedom without it.

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    What the Lord said in the video is not surpriseing to me...the pirates were able to take over the reigns and now do not follow the rules and laws they put on us......to change this will take physical action of banding together and saying no more....and if i have a friend that is hungry with no money and no wildlife or veges around....i don't know how to put subatomic particles in his stomach to make him feel not hungry....Us common folk still have to western union or mail money to help a friend....but since we got magicians and wizards here IM ASKING THEM TO HELP ALL THE AVALON MEMBERS THAT NEED IT......thanks

peace

7. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    People don't want help. Truly they don't...
    I am sure you have noticed how people turn from that which is too hard, challenges their feel-good and such - turn their heads from others and not face reality. In forums, this is how threads fade away quickly - in reality, this is why there is suffering and civilization is the way it is today.

8. Link to Post #86
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

I wrote this a while back

Have you met Guidion?

Talesien was a wellknown bard in the early Arthurian myth.

He had an uncle named Guideon.

Guideon was a wizard, his speciality was to turn humans into animals.

One full moon night Guideon was out in a forrest walking along a path.

Suddenly he heard someone whining a short distance from the path.

He went towards the sound.

He found a wolf-pit, and in the pit stood a boy looking to be about seven years.

Guidion watched him silently.

Mister could you help me up from his pit, the boy said.

Guideon watched the boy for a couple of seconds, turned around and went his way

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::

Guideon realized that the boy could get out of the pit if he
    so wished. He didnt want to take care of the boy. And if the
    boy didnt want to take care of himself, it was not Guideons
    business, he didnt put the boy in the pit.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

king anthony (6th April 2012), NancyV (18th April 2012), Sebastion (6th April 2012), seko (7th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    ...Guideon realized that the boy could get out of the pit if he so wished. He didnt want to take care of the boy. And if the boy didnt want to take care of himself, it was not Guideons business, he didnt put the boy in the pit...
    A wonderful story you have shared.

However, if I may - for one to be able to aid themselves they need to make the decision to do so - in order to make the decision, one needs to be informed, thus an informed decision can be made - this includes knowing options and not only having the potential to aid themselves but more importantly the ability - ability is "something" internal as well as "something" external - internal, for example, can be the 'will"; and external, for example, can be having resources.

Apply this to the story and the value of it is made known - apply this to the issues of this civilization and clarity is.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

King Anthony, you are a funny guy. So everything will have to be served
    on a silver plate. You shouldnt have to figure anything out yourself.
    The path should be swept for everyone. Sorry I disagree. LOL
    But if you have a longing for informing everyone instead of letting
    people grow in their own way, Im sure noone is gonna hinder you.

Good luck

All is well

Jorr 2.0

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th April 2012), NancyV (18th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

King Anthony, you are a funny guy... Im sure noone is gonna hinder you.
    I am sorry I hurt your feelings.

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    King Anthony, you are a funny guy... Im sure noone is gonna hinder you.
    I am sorry I hurt your feelings.
    Sorry to say, you didnt hurt my feelings. You cant. Try something else.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Godiam (8th April 2012), NancyV (18th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sorry to say, you didnt hurt my feelings. You cant. Try something else...
    Quote @ ALL
    You know, I am getting f'n sick and tired of the b.s. here - is this un-cryptic enough for everyone. So many feelings get hurt by the slightest thing - so many egos bruised by a whisper - so many think they are something great yet are clueless.

I have tested you people by posting things stated by the ones you follow/look up to/speak of - those who have been promoted by others, and I get the same type of negativity as the words I share - yet, the ones you follow still praised.

I have shared firsthand knowledge of political corruptions, medical corruptions, global financial corruptions, firsthand "those others' and so on - not from following the words of another or reading it online - rather, from being there myself. For example, being on the inside of the global financial world - meeting with top people of health organizations (can any of you say you held in your hands no one should be dying of anything including cancer - NO, you do waste time discussing love and light about it - btw, yes I can say I have!!!).

What can any of you offer me - based on what I have seen so far - nothing, as I still search for some answers myself.

I have never told anyone what to say, think or do - I have aided by sharing with others how to research properly using proven research methods. At times I have offered enough information to others to say (further) search has merit. I have pointed out social conditioning and rather then look within and say, "he could be right" I am fluffed off.

Even when I added to someone's words in agreement they fight me on it. I have never seen so many socially conditioned zombies then in forums.

I had another post above, which I deleted because I felt it was harsh - well, this one is way harsher. If the mods feel I need a vacation for this post then just delete me permanently as I feel it is time to leave anyway - for you do not want me to came back and post further. In case anyone is "asking" this to themselves - why did I come back after leaving before - I cannot answer this, but I can tell you again why I did leave.

Hang on to your feel-good people for it is this that makes you special.
    Last edited by king anthony; 6th April 2012 at 21:46.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (6th April 2012), Ontarioguy (7th April 2012), thunder24 (7th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Who appointed Your Majesty to test us? That says more about you and your grandiose assumptions than it does about us.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Godiam (8th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (6th April 2012), NancyV (18th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Thank you King Anthony. Load and clear.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Who appointed Your Majesty to test us? That says more about you and your grandiose assumptions than it does about us.
    I took it upon myself after talking to a few PA members here about this - sorry if the test results bother you - but it does prove that the herd will follow the rest, once set in a direction and it matters not what direction that is.

Load and clear.
    That is good to hear.

23. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

The test results? I said nothing about your test results but your premise. The premise being, if implication isn't good enough, that you are in some position of moral authority to judge the nature of others. That premise would have been just as presumptuous had you said "Oh, but don't worry I think you're all just great". Do not be so concerned with the specks in our eyes.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (6th April 2012), NancyV (18th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The test results?...
    Okay.

Quote @ ALL
    Like flies to s***, people are drawn in by drama - what about the OP people, the topic - "f that, that is too hard and boring", right!?

Quote @ ALL
    Here is my challenge to PA - just one person say I am not welcomed, for me to leave, I do not belong or something as such - and I will leave never to return - no hard feelings or anything. And do not b.s. me by saying, "but you are welcomed here". Just one person, or more, and I will respect this person(s) greatly, for they have what it takes to speak out and do something, unlike many of the fish here - and no one is to say a word to this person(s) about their words, lest it falls on them ten fold (this does not come from me).

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Saying you are not welcome just because one (or more) of us might disagree with you is rather throwing the baby out with the bathwater, don't you think? If I absolutely couldn't bare to read your posts I would ignore them rather than want to make you feel unwelcome. It's no more my forum than it is yours, after all. But that is not the case anyway. Frankly, I do not know how you make such a post while at the same time railing against drama, unless your intention was to illustrate your point — you did that much better than explanation could.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Saying you are not welcome...
    Okay.

Quote @ ALL
    Anyone care to accept the challenge? I am waiting.
    Last edited by king anthony; 6th April 2012 at 22:44.

29. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Anthony, either you will have to make the mods ban you or you
    will have to stay or leave without anyone else involved in your decision.
    Noone will say youre not welcome here.
    We who are here are all welcome, for now at least.
    So calm down.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (6th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Anthony, either you will have to make the mods ban you or you...
    Okay.

Quote @ ALL
    Said calmly as I have been - I am still waiting, but not for much longer and no further clues will be given.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (6th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast