+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "They"...

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: "They"...

well, here i wrote this very nice post and it disappeared. sooo... i will close internet explorer and open up firefox. brb.
    --and back--
    What i wanted to say was, what type of action would have the greatest impact. I think voting, and demonstrations of civil disobedience, buying local, would do that. I think declaring personal sovereignty would be an important personal decision, but as 9eagle9 pointed out, most like to have their affairs managed. I think Thunder24 was on to something with helping your neighbor out, as opposed to putting subatomic particles together. Oh and i also liked dedukshyn post#61 changing our own perceptions.
    So, i guess now, i would like to know do any of these possible solutions have any merit, or is it just pissing into the wind????
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 7th April 2012 at 03:20.

2. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote "I have tested you people by posting things stated by the ones you follow/look up to/speak of - those who have been promoted by others, and I get the same type of negativity as the words I share - yet, the ones you follow still praised.
    "
    A flawed study always produces flawed results. It's not at all what you initially said ("posting things stated") that was rejected -- look at all the thanks on your initial post ... perception is rarely "correct", and one gets what one expects -- may this thread be a testament to that.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    well, here i wrote this very nice post and it disappeared. sooo... i will close internet explorer and open up firefox. brb.
    --and back--
    What i wanted to say was, what type of action would have the greatest impact. I think voting, and demonstrations of civil disobedience, buying local, would do that. I think declaring personal sovereignty would be an important personal decision, but as 9eagle9 pointed out, most like to have their affairs managed. I think Thunder24 was on to something with helping your neighbor out, as opposed to putting subatomic particles together. Oh and i also liked dedukshyn post#61 changing our own perceptions.
    So, i guess now, i would like to know do any of these possible solutions have any merit, or is it just pissing into the wind????
    Shifting perception (via extending love and a helping hand unjudgingly toward your neighbour, loving and respecting the earth, and yourself etc, or having it shift via other means) changes consciousness which results in subatomic vibratory shifts. I feel you are on the right track with what can be done -- but apparantly, determining that was never the intention of this thread ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sebastion (7th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member A.Steinberg's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so glad that so many of us are waking up. Checkmate indeed, the only two moves left open to them is Resign or knock over the board.

"Free will is the force that constantly tugs upon our fate" A.Steinberg ©

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi..

They are on a road to something they never can achieve, as long as "YOU" don't let your mind take you there.
    Sure there are still many who buy into the world They promote on the news, but that doesn't matter, it's only one thing more they have to learn, that's all.

Free your mind and the rest will follow..

8. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    A flawed study always produces flawed results.
    Okay.

Quote @ ALL
    Still no one for the challenge - lol.

9. Link to Post #107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

well i guess i start posting pics then. *sigh*

10. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

oh here's a nice one.

11. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i think this one looks cool. very Egyptian-like

12. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

K, one more and that's it.

13. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Here is my challenge to PA - just one person say I am not welcomed, for me to leave, I do not belong or something as such - and I will leave never to return - no hard feelings or anything. And do not b.s. me by saying, "but you are welcomed here". Just one person, or more, and I will respect this person(s) greatly, for they have what it takes to speak out and do something, unlike many of the fish here - and no one is to say a word to this person(s) about their words, lest it falls on them ten fold (this does not come from me).
    So no one could step up and take the challenge - perhaps reading comprehension skills ar... oh, potential versus ability.

Okay, then I be the one to say, "I am not welcomed here", "I DO NOT BELONG" and such - for at this time I am a PA member. All the best to you all.

Do you understand now... what the challenge was/is and what just happened - I am betting not and the following posts should support this. Bye bye all.

14. Link to Post #112
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

They are playing their role. And are a reflection of us.
    We are letting them abuse us, and we abusing other, it is a cycle.
    We are as victims as we are abusers.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

15. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    Quote Here is my challenge to PA - just one person say I am not welcomed, for me to leave, I do not belong or something as such - and I will leave never to return - no hard feelings or anything. And do not b.s. me by saying, "but you are welcomed here". Just one person, or more, and I will respect this person(s) greatly, for they have what it takes to speak out and do something, unlike many of the fish here - and no one is to say a word to this person(s) about their words, lest it falls on them ten fold (this does not come from me).
    So no one could step up and take the challenge - perhaps reading comprehension skills ar... oh, potential versus ability.

Okay, then I be the one to say, "I am not welcomed here", "I DO NOT BELONG" and such - for at this time I am a PA member. All the best to you all.

Do you understand now... what the challenge was/is and what just happened - I am betting not and the following posts should support this. Bye bye all.

ah, ah, ah, you can't do that. you cheated

16. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

None of these things that they do, can or will take away that which has value to me. When you cease to fear, the fear of their control ceases to control you.

These things are all still parts of "their" systems. The solutions cannot be easily found within "their" systems. A new paradigm is required, and it is one I am helping to build ;-)
    However, for those who desire to "correct" their systems, much work will be needed. My 2 cents.
    Your new paradigm, will still be concocted on 'their' territory. Don't get semantic with these things. What they said is correct, changing the way you view things or feel about them (not being afraid) still wont clean your air, clean your water, make your food better, or magically make 'them' to start to care about you enough to stop these things.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

learninglight (18th April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012)

18. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    None of these things that they do, can or will take away that which has value to me. When you cease to fear, the fear of their control ceases to control you.

These things are all still parts of "their" systems. The solutions cannot be easily found within "their" systems. A new paradigm is required, and it is one I am helping to build ;-)
    However, for those who desire to "correct" their systems, much work will be needed. My 2 cents.
    Your new paradigm, will still be concocted on 'their' territory. Don't get semantic with these things. What they said is correct, changing the way you view things or feel about them (not being afraid) still wont clean your air, clean your water, make your food better, or magically make 'them' to start to care about you enough to stop these things.
    Then you don't understand the new paradigm It extends from a territory which is not theirs - in fact they fear it. It goes much larger than their "physical" world.

Their actions are driven by our fear ... Surely you know this. When this level of the paradigm is broken, all else follows, as paradigms are built on layers, break the bottom and the whole thing breaks.

Basically, everyone on this thread is saying there's nothing that can be done, I am saying most don't understand how it will be done -- that doesn't mean it can't be. the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Delight (18th April 2012), pilotsimone (21st April 2012)

20. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Then you don't understand the new paradigm It extends from a territory which is not theirs - in fact they fear it. It goes much larger than their "physical" world.

Their actions are driven by our fear ... Surely you know this. When this level of the paradigm is broken, all else follows, as paradigms are built on layers, break the bottom and the whole thing breaks.

Basically, everyone on this thread is saying there's nothing that can be done, I am saying most don't understand how it will be done -- that doesn't mean it can't be. the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
    Well, your new paradigm is not going to solve the problems really. Codex Alimentarius just entered stage 2 of its 1st phase. More and more countries consider adopting its "standards" and regulations, meaning more and more countries will fall under its power. This is the 'food' part of the equation.

Just the other day a friend came earlier from a trip to Serbia, because they were spraying the sky again. Been seeing similar reports from the region too.

The water companies are not going to refuse to give you bottled water and grab the natural sources of it as private property or use less fluoride when they do it.

Don't get me started on the latest of the genetic engineering horrors, regarding every aspect of your life.

I'm not exactly sure what makes you all (those that did make such comments) think that everything has been won back, that they have lost the 'war', and there is a golden age ahead waiting just for you to enjoy it. I dunno if its something else they have started putting into your water, or maybe they have gotten better at playing with your minds than they were before.

Regardless of how you feel mentally about this, nothing has been changed. Change is not change if its solely a state of mind. I can go on the same route myself, but its only going to make me feel less sad, angry and disgusted with the reality that I live in. I prefer to experience reality raw. No sugar-coating. Which is what many (including some of the things you too have said on this thread) - are doing.

Love and Light is not going to save you. Some serious brainstorming and teamwork might.

And to your comment - no, I didn't say nothing can be done. In fact I have been trumpeting the exact opposite for the past couple of years with barely a few listening. Practically pointing out the things Anthony pointed out in this thread.

What I did say is, considering the state of mind of many people here - and if that stays in the times ahead - yes, then we're screwed.

This is the exact ****ing reason I stopped posting here in the first place. I just gave up. I got tired of reading bull**** served on the platter by somebody claiming who & who were "the real deal" over, and over, and over again. And people blindly buying into it. With nothing of merit. The "herd" syndrome hasn't left the majority of this so called community's psyche. They still do it. Instead of politicians, they have conspiracy and new age icons to worship.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

lightning23 (19th April 2012), Maunagarjana (8th February 2013), modwiz (21st April 2012), starsha (19th April 2012), thunder24 (19th April 2012), Zampano (19th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

If you all think I'm exaggerating about the last comments from my above post, yall haven't taken a hard enough look at this "alternative" community. Just look at the promo campaigns, the launch of merchandises, books, exhibits, and lately I have been forced to rethink the whole "presentation" aspect of this modus communike of ours as freaking "performances". It would suit the following, as many seem to hop on their PC, login to their favorite website/blog/forum, only to get literally entertained with the different stuff being brought by different crap artists.

- "Hey, what do you think of Justin Bieber? He's young, but very promising artist".

- "Oh, well, I don't know. Haven't heard his music really. I'm more of a Katy Perry person myself".

Rephrasing:

-"Hmmm, so what do you think of the work of Richard C. Hoagland"?

-"He's a douche. I prefer Dan Burisch myself. That whole T1 & T2 thing really nails everything to the point for me dude".

^ ^ ^^ These are the types of interactions I'm starting to see more and more often, the more I try to research a certain matter, or what other "prominent" members of this community think of that same matter. From explanations, discussions and debates regarding these individuals, down to literally comments like those above. It makes me sick to my stomach. We have turned this alternative thing into a replica of everything else we do in our lives. Stuck in a ****ing circle.

There are people literally building off-grid villages as we speak, they meet, get to know each other, set plans for relocation, they move, they start to live a life, away from watchful eyes. People who grow their own food, even clean their air and water via gadgets. People who protest, people who invent, people who build, etc. A very tiny, fraction, of this global community's populous.

And then, there are the majority of yall, who gossip conspiracy researchers, and read any news they give like the daily astrological reading on the back of your freaking newspaper!

Whats worse, you don't even have the brains to decipher or filter bull**** material (which shouldn't be hard, its almost 80% of what you are fed daily!). And its also why you still treat with high energy, topics that have been beaten to death to the last drop of blood, if they were a living breathing being! Stuck on the 2012 thing because you haven't read Maian mythology, stuck on Nibiru, because you didn't bother reading astronomy to tell the difference between a brown dwarf and a red dwarf, or even something basic like say - gravity! Stuck on timeline 1 and timeline 2, because you have no knowledge of temporal flux and quantum mechanics. Stuck on 'Ascension' because none of you really know how to read between the lines and take things literally. Should I go on?

Yes, 'They' win, and will continue to do so as long as this mentality continues to occupy your brainwork. A lot of people started cheering and celebrating when those bankers were exposed, or with these mass arrests. It didn't cross your minds that this is something called pawn sacrifice. Scapegoating. HINT: the real ****ing culprits at the end of the puppet strings are not even on this planet! Try catching them with lousy handcuffs!

Don't you dare comment if I'm wrong or even right about this in consecutive posts. I might have just read your fan-comment on some of the guru-devoted pages of worship. Or saw your views in neighboring topics. The "You're wrong" or "You're right" post won't help with this. Applying what you read here to maybe change your daily functions and how you view this community and every aspect of it might help. Help you that is.

And don't tell me to calm down. I won't ****ing calm down. I'm angry, and I have every reason to be so.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 19th April 2012 at 01:52.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Hervé (21st April 2012), Maunagarjana (8th February 2013), modwiz (21st April 2012), phimonic (19th April 2012), starsha (19th April 2012), thunder24 (19th April 2012), Zampano (19th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #118
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Finally someone else with the balls to call it like he sees it....thanku onyx....ur twoposts, by me, are very respected....thank u

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 19th April 2012 at 02:10.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

modwiz (21st April 2012), OnyxKnight (19th April 2012), phimonic (19th April 2012), Zampano (19th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then you don't understand the new paradigm ...
    Well, your new paradigm is not going to solve the problems really ...
    This is part of the issue with this whole thread and many like it here, sorry to see you get caught up in too. Without getting too far off topic, I just want to say that I never told anyone about this new paradigm, how it works, and how it gets implemented. No one ever even asked -- not once. No one here in Avalon that I have witnessed yet understands it fully (except maybe a few ...) - Yet you seem to think you know it inside out and are an expert on it. Just as Anthony did, yet you two know nothing of it, nor have heard of it in its completeness, as I certainly was not "taught" it by some religion or new age group ... lol! I don't play nice with NLP games (trying to anchor a premise that does not even exist). It appears at best, "being right" rather than, "let's explore solutions" is the name of the game in this entire thread from its conception. Again, sorry you got caught up (or by design? )

So, just due to these little games being played here, there's almost no point in continuing unless I point them out post by post so people can see things more clearly ...

So this is still valid ...

Well, your new paradigm is not going to solve the problems really ...
    Then you don't understand the new paradigm ...

Now we can get back to topic ....

... Codex Alimentarius just entered stage 2 of its 1st phase. More and more countries consider adopting its "standards" and regulations, meaning more and more countries will fall under its power. This is the 'food' part of the equation.
    I am very aware of codex alimentaruis as I work in an industry of natural health products. It is part of the blueprint of corporate earth - all consumables will be either food or drug - nothing in-between. Vitamin C will have to mfg'd by big Pharma, and you'll need a prescription. Getting caught with ginger might land you in jail next to the heroin dealer. Food is only to be produced by big Agra - and only GMO seeds fertilized with big Chemical fertilizers will germinate, etc, etc. I know the plan well. Been watching it for about 8 years.

Guess what? The country I live in rejected codex alimentarius flatly years ago and as a counter measure has about 7 years already invested in the NHPD - the Natural Health Products Directorate which works together with the CHFA watchgroup. Organic and non-GMO farming is thriving (despite its difficulties) well.

Shove that up your fear porn Sorry if your country sucks - maybe you should move .. oh wait, don't you live in Canada? (Just being a smart-ass )

I'm not sure what is going to happen in the USA on this front - last I heard is that they were looking at the Canadian model, but since everything is so messed there in politics it's likely not high on anyone's list (likely by design).

The water companies are not going to refuse to give you bottled water and grab the natural sources of it as private property or use less fluoride when they do it. ...
    I have access to property with fresh spring water - not an issue for me. But I will say that one year ago the decision in my current city (Calgary) to pull fluoride out of the water supply was certainly a long time coming, and a very welcome decision. They pulled the fluoride out after ~50 years

Regardless of how you feel mentally about this, nothing has been changed. Change is not change if its solely a state of mind.
    Two points on this one .. first, I just presented proof of change with my last two comments ... so ..?

Second, What is this which "happens" in this world that is not a result of "mind" in your context? Nothing - everything in humanity's creation first originated as a thought, then a word, an emotional response, then an action, a plan, then a creation - there is nothing in our man made world that was not born from the mind. Therefore, all change must FIRST happen in the mind. It is law.

Now that said, who's minds make the decisions? Theirs, but who's mind is broken that allows them to make decisions for us even via conditioning? The masses / ours is. Who's daily decisions drive their economies, their source of power, fear, etc? Ours is. It is us who buys their fear, their drugs, their GMOs, and their chemicals and energy. Therefore the power is ours, IF we fix our minds and make the corrective actions - when push comes to shove only making these decisions for ourselves will help -- trying to save "others" while we ourselves cannot survive is defeatist. Since you cannot force people to change their minds because the fear of the opposite is so strong ... see where I am going with this? It's really quite simple and logical.

IF you can somehow convince people to not buy pharma drugs for everyday ailments that they are shoved down our throats for, then you have solved one person's, one problem. If you can convince a mind to not choose from fear of illness (which drives Big Pharma -- obviously - we all know this), then you have solved this issue and a thousand more for their entire life, as most other issues are also caused from choosing out of fear. This is how the masses are controlled, no? Yes.

If **** does hit the fan, I have access to things that will ensure my survival and ways to ensure my personal freedom without conflict. I know that most cannot say this, and for that I truly sorry, but it has been my decisions from my frame of mind under my new paradigm that has led me to all the right people, places and contacts that have allowed this. If one has never experienced such things then it is easy to see how there is denial in what one cannot perceive -- I do not judge that at all but I merely want to let people know there's more than what they perceive with their senses .. so much more, and leave it at that.

Perhaps if you lived my life you would see it as I do, and I am sure that if I lived yours I would see it as you do .. let's all consider this fact for a moment.

Perception is key to creating actions that will really work. Effort has to be coordinated with the fullest perspective, and I never once indicated that we should do nothing, ("what really? you didn't? I coulda swore .. "<more NLP>)

"Love and Light" is not going to save you
    Did I ever say that's how it works?! LOL! EVER!!?? What, you think I am some sort of light worker??! bwahahah!! that is funny ... (I am a servant of humanity and my style of work is not limited). Because your comments at this point have gotten so far off of anything to do with me, I will consider that this and entire rest of your two post rant had nothing to do with my response .. as it clearly does not.

My tirade finally over, I do not make light of your frustrations, or seek to diminish peoples efforts to do more -- in fact the opposite. I just want them to know they have more tools than they think ... that is all I ever indicated if you go back and read through all my posts here; I also think that there are many here who also were the target of the anti-spiritual attacks, were merely trying to do the same, shame so much attacks on each other and at the same time we hope to have a chance against "Them" -- not in this mindset!

Funny how false assumptions about certain concepts or people can be planted into many people's minds that they take at face value and don't even know it happened ... this process is well known -- obviously

I'll say it again ...
    Quote Their actions of control are driven by our fear
    -- figure it out.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th April 2012 at 22:17. Reason: fix formatting (whew!) and spelling punct. etc.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Maunagarjana (8th February 2013), pilotsimone (21st April 2012)

28. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's some news ... maybe good, not sure ...

Human Genome Sciences Rejects $2.6 B Hostile Bid From GSK

Human Genome has asked for more information from GSK about progress with the experimental drugs the two companies have worked on together.

HERE: http://www.pmpnews.com/news/human-ge...laxosmithkline

"GlaxoSmithKline has swooped on its long-term partner Human Genome Sciences with a $2.6bn (£1.6bn) hostile offer, which was immediately rejected.

Human Genome said the bid, worth $13 a share, did not reflect the inherent value of the company, and has hired Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse to spearhead its defence. They have been tasked with exploring strategic alternatives including a sale of the company. GSK has been invited to participate in the process.

Shares in Human Genome closed at $7.17 on Wednesday, which means GSK's offer represents an 81% premium. In a sign that investors believe the company will be sold for more, the shares more than doubled to $15.01 in pre-market trading on Nasdaq. ... ... ... <more at link>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast