+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: "They"...

1. Link to Post #41
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: "They"...

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    It will be over when the human species can speak as one voice - it will be over when the great battle to come concludes - it will be over when there is no doubt in the "hearts" and minds of all.
    If I really, truly believed this, I would go out into the mountains somewhere with my family, we'd live there in isolation until the sh!t fight came to our land, and then we'd all take the right pills, lie down in each other's arms, look into one another's loving eyes- and die. I have absolutely zero, sub zero, evidence that such a thing is possible for the entire human race, because they demonstrate it continually, constantly, and historically. If you're going to talk 'truth' then there it is- if the future of the human species is reliant on 'the hearts and minds of all' achieving some sort of concordance, then there is no future. Simple. Evidence based. Unless you're talking some kind of violent selection process, such as that spoken of in the bible, in which case I wouldn't want to be around afterwards with anyone like that god- or its followers- in charge, which has at times happened historically and that was just as ugly as everything so I'll pass on that as well.

Ugly 'truths'? Only for some.

Quote Are "they" running scared!? No, they have not even reached the climax of the potential of "their" deeds; how do "we" know this, because no one has even begun to do anything substantial - and the few who have/are now suffer or are no longer.
    So now I'm curious- what are these substantial actions that no one has undertaken? What is the solution that you are proposing, the actions that you assert will meet the criteria of 'substantial'?
    Thats exactly what they want you to do is to die, don't do it, lets all correct this BS which is more than creeping on us all at this time, that is a very defeatist solution, not acceptable, and no reason for it, awake and unify, action.
    regards
    roman

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

king anthony (1st April 2012), Lisab (1st April 2012), mosquito (2nd April 2012), seko (4th April 2012), thunder24 (1st April 2012), Woody (1st April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Thats exactly what they want you to do is to die, don't do it, lets all correct this BS which is more than creeping on us all at this time, that is a very defeatist solution, not acceptable, and no reason for it, awake and unify, action.
    regards
    roman
    1. If I really, truly believed this- if being the important word here. I'm not on the mountains, I'm not hiding at all, I'm here, doing my thing.

2. Defeatist solution- so what *is* the solution, according to the tenet of the OP? You also didn't offer any solution that might meet the OP's criteria of 'substantial' responses/actions.

Where is the substance, given the OPs perspective that nothing done to date is substantial or has been a useful response to the situation? I don't share that perspective at all, btw, I'm just wondering where the substance, the actual approval worthy solutions, are in terms of the parameters laid out. I'm not interested in rhetoric- there was criticism of that in the thread- I'm interested in the substance.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Godiam (1st April 2012), PurpleLama (1st April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

If I really, truly believed this, I would go out into the mountains... then we'd all take the right pills... and die. I have absolutely zero, sub zero, evidence that such a thing is possible for the entire human race... all' achieving some sort of concordance, then there is no future... spoken of in the bible... Ugly 'truths'? Only for some... What is the solution that you are proposing, the actions that you assert will meet the criteria of 'substantial'?
    What I know is what I share. I say, is not going out into the mountains leaving the challenges to others, while isolating one's self - isolation being no unity!?

If evidence is what one seeks, then this be their mission - if one's mission is to truly contribute then the reward will be different. I say, is it not easy to say something is too hard or impossible, reflecting limits, and do nothing - rather then applying/contributing what one and each has to a cause!?

It is not up to me or another to decide what opportunity, potential, ability and possible outcome it is for the collect - in part, this is up to the collective. The words I share do not come from a source or a few sources; at times, I am challenged in acceptance of these things.

I propose nothing, as I can only offer what I do; as not to give direction or lead, lest the same that has been and is now repeats - each must find things out for themselves and what I do is to claim my own sovereignty. This means, I "must" need such things as personal accountability, self-reliance (not implying isolation), relying on (true) Natural Law and skills such as critical thinking, logic, common sense.

Despite what belief system one may believe, such as afterlife or reincarnation - how can anyone expect to achieve what their belief system offers if/when they cannot even do that which is "tangible"!? How can the collective move forward with matters in the great abyss, when they cannot even do/achieve with "earthly" things!?

Ugly truths - some/many truths are "ugly" and to say other is not overcoming and adapting to them - it is denial.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st April 2012), thunder24 (1st April 2012), Woody (1st April 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Well said.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st April 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi Roman, you and King Anthony are two people i hold in great regard you both have done the major part of what has needed to be done,,,,,,you guys are awake and aware of the controllers and the controlling program..

i say this with total respect to you both and with total humility.

We need to move on from the fear based agenda.

Tomorrow we will wake up from a nights sleep and do what we do untill it is time for bed and so on, for now......

We know we are going through change, we know things are different for us than they were our parents and so on, and we have demonstrated the ability to adapt our thinking to cope with the new challenges..

We now have to move on and away from thinking that whatever the elites do or don't do will have any consequence for us.........

Try to forget about them, concentrate instead on your selfs,,, and recognise what is fear in us.......

The planet is going to rock and roll very soon,,,so what ?

Life is gonna get real tricky,,,,so what ?.........

Many folk who we love and strive to protect are going to depart and we are going to have to learn that we have little control over these events......let the ego be stripped away and let the fear be gone......

and recognise we have passed a marker of awareness which we no longer need to indulge ourselves in....

Spend ALL our time building our light and energy and love for Gaia and the universe and let those who are going through their stage of awareness make their learning......

We need to move on from talking about the elites and talk about ourselves,,,,,,

i see them chemtrailing everyday nowadays just a couple of weeks ago it was driving me mad with rage.......

Right now i don't give a rats arse, let them do whatever they want,it's they're Karma and it's they're illusion...........

thinking about "them" gives "them" your energy,,,,,,,,,live every day for the days are numbered and live not in daze of fear......

let the lion of learning now roar as the lion of bravery and see tomorrow as a surprising experience to be lucky to share

just after i had written the above i read this.............

"We are the BEings from the star system named TRIANGULUM by your peoples"

from here. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=235253

i thought it was apt for this thread......

peace cosmic

10. Link to Post #46
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    I say, is not going out into the mountains leaving the challenges to others, while isolating one's self - isolation being no unity!?
    As opposed to what, being burned alive at the stake again? Watch my children be killed in front of me again? /headtilt/ I have nothing to prove to anyone regarding my commitment to the evolution and eschaton. And again, I said IF. IF I believed it.

Quote If evidence is what one seeks, then this be their mission - if one's mission is to truly contribute then the reward will be different. I say, is it not easy to say something is too hard or impossible, reflecting limits, and do nothing - rather then applying/contributing what one and each has to a cause!?

It is not up to me or another to decide what opportunity, potential, ability and possible outcome it is for the collect - in part, this is up to the collective. The words I share do not come from a source or a few sources; at times, I am challenged in acceptance of these things.

I propose nothing, as I can only offer what I do; as not to give direction or lead, lest the same that has been and is now repeats - each must find things out for themselves and what I do is to claim my own sovereignty. This means, I "must" need such things as personal accountability, self-reliance (not implying isolation), relying on (true) Natural Law and skills such as critical thinking, logic, common sense.

Despite what belief system one may believe, such as afterlife or reincarnation - how can anyone expect to achieve what their belief system offers if/when they cannot even do that which is "tangible"!? How can the collective move forward with matters in the great abyss, when they cannot even do/achieve with "earthly" things!?

Ugly truths - some/many truths are "ugly" and to say other is not overcoming and adapting to them - it is denial.
    Mmm, well, given the direction of my first response, which was based squarely on the original post you made, in which you wrote

Quote Are "they" running scared!? No, they have not even reached the climax of the potential of "their" deeds; how do "we" know this, because no one has even begun to do anything substantial - and the few who have/are now suffer or are no longer.
    I was curious as to what actions apparently are substantial enough.

Quote It is not up to me or another to decide what opportunity, potential, ability and possible outcome it is for the collect - in part, this is up to the collective.
    Apparently, there's no criteria at all, which would indicate to me that it's possible many of the actions that are being taken are actually very substantial, depending on the point of the hologram one is looking at, and that perhaps there are more things afoot than meets the eye.

Cool! Question sorted! I'll be on my way now.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

davyj0nes (7th April 2012), DeDukshyn (1st April 2012), Godiam (1st April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

...I'll be on my way now.
    None are more blind then those who cannot hear. I wish you well.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st April 2012), seko (4th April 2012), thunder24 (1st April 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Hi Roman, you and King Anthony are two people i hold in great regard you both have done the major part of what has needed to be done,,,,,,you guys are awake and aware of the controllers and the controlling program..

i say this with total respect to you both and with total humility.

We need to move on from the fear based agenda.

Tomorrow we will wake up from a nights sleep and do what we do untill it is time for bed and so on, for now......

We know we are going through change, we know things are different for us than they were our parents and so on, and we have demonstrated the ability to adapt our thinking to cope with the new challenges..

We now have to move on and away from thinking that whatever the elites do or don't do will have any consequence for us.........

Try to forget about them, concentrate instead on your selfs,,, and recognise what is fear in us.......

The planet is going to rock and roll very soon,,,so what ?

Life is gonna get real tricky,,,,so what ?.........

Many folk who we love and strive to protect are going to depart and we are going to have to learn that we have little control over these events......let the ego be stripped away and let the fear be gone......

and recognise we have passed a marker of awareness which we no longer need to indulge ourselves in....

Spend ALL our time building our light and energy and love for Gaia and the universe and let those who are going through their stage of awareness make their learning......

We need to move on from talking about the elites and talk about ourselves,,,,,,

i see them chemtrailing everyday nowadays just a couple of weeks ago it was driving me mad with rage.......

Right now i don't give a rats arse, let them do whatever they want,it's they're Karma and it's they're illusion...........

thinking about "them" gives "them" your energy,,,,,,,,,live every day for the days are numbered and live not in daze of fear......

let the lion of learning now roar as the lion of bravery and see tomorrow as a surprising experience to be lucky to share

just after i had written the above i read this.............

"We are the BEings from the star system named TRIANGULUM by your peoples"

from here. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=235253

i thought it was apt for this thread......

peace cosmic
    Hi there passiglight, I couldn't agree with you more, you are on track, with the correct understanding of the situation, but there is another war going on which make them winners at what ever we choose to view this, go to https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Consciousness page 4 I had added the real issues concerning the whole package, check it out.

Kindest regards to you both,let see what will be.
    roman

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

seko (4th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

It will be over when the human species can speak as one voice - it will be over when the great battle to come concludes - it will be over when there is no doubt in the "hearts" and minds of all.
    I have to say i agree with this, all of this statement, because they are not running scared, that is wishful thinking on our behalf, and as we continue sticking our heads in the sand, it will also contiune!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelly For This Post:

king anthony (1st April 2012), seko (4th April 2012), thunder24 (1st April 2012), Woody (1st April 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kelly (here)
    I have to say i agree with this, all of this statement, because they are not running scared, that is wishful thinking on our behalf, and as we continue sticking our heads in the sand, it will also contiune!
    Welcome to the not-head-in-sand group.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

thunder24 (1st April 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

One may create a world for themselves not dependent on external sources, that is expressed as unaffected or least affected by the current regime. That is only on a individual level. My life is a constant work in progress to disconnect from the programming whether its new age bull**** and its insistence that we are all connected.

Those who insist we are and must be connected (and we are just not in ways that we think) I have to ask, where in your arrogance did you assume that I would want to be connected to you, that you are in some fashion dependant on me for YOUR future well being. This expecatation that I should be a happy spiritual being 'just' by being connected to you and whomever else. There is a connenction but it is not in this physical realm.

If we are all connected I have the option of hanging up the phone. I am not dependent on collective consciouness for my welfare now or in the future I am dependant on me.

The current human consciousness and consensus for deceiving themselves is not one that I wish to participate in. Right now our current New Thought movements are anything but new.

The only people I am interested investing my energy is those who reciprocate and not take nor depend on others for survival but can be in alignment . They already have what they need, if they choose to invest their energies in things external of them and think the whole world must come to some central agreement before their individual lives improve they are decieving themselves.

Nor am I decieving myself into thinking I can somehow imporve their conditions by plugging in with them. I cannot that is up to them. Once a willingness is demonstrated to get off the tit of collective human consciousness or transcend it rather than venerating it I may be more agreeable. However my somewhat challenged but charmed life will continue even if yours does not. I should sink with your ship because you can't manage your vessel?

If people feel they cannot fulfill their human potential without their peer group elevating themselves along with them they are still herd mentality creatures.

we are in such denial of our condition now that one finds it difficult to see how any appreciable change for the advancement of human potential can be wrought. However I do see , if rarely, the continued advancement of individual human potential who greatness over rides its scarcity.

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Attention is a power of manifestation -- few participating in this thread can see this, but it is an undeniable truth, in which the mechanics of can even be explained even with our "sciences". Do what you will with it.

There is a famous quantum physics experiment where the state of a light particle is demonstrated to be dependent on conscious observation. I don't have time to give you all quantum physics lessons -- The documentary "What the $%#@ do We Know!?" explains some of this in layman's terms for those who care to understand.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st April 2012 at 17:46.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

mosquito (2nd April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    One may create a world for themselves not dependent on external sources, that is expressed as unaffected or least affected by the current regime. That is only on a individual level. My life is a constant work in progress to disconnect from the programming whether its new age bull**** and its insistence that we are all connected.

Those who insist we are and must be connected (and we are just not in ways that we think) I have to ask, where in your arrogance did you assume that I would want to be connected to you, that you are in some fashion dependant on me for YOUR future well being. This expecatation that I should be a happy spiritual being 'just' by being connected to you and whomever else. There is a connenction but it is not in this physical realm.

If we are all connected I have the option of hanging up the phone. I am not dependent on collective consciouness for my welfare now or in the future I am dependant on me.

The current human consciousness and consensus for deceiving themselves is not one that I wish to participate in. Right now our current New Thought movements are anything but new.

The only people I am interested investing my energy is those who reciprocate and not take nor depend on others for survival but can be in alignment . They already have what they need, if they choose to invest their energies in things external of them and think the whole world must come to some central agreement before their individual lives improve they are decieving themselves.

Nor am I decieving myself into thinking I can somehow imporve their conditions by plugging in with them. I cannot that is up to them. Once a willingness is demonstrated to get off the tit of collective human consciousness or transcend it rather than venerating it I may be more agreeable. However my somewhat challenged but charmed life will continue even if yours does not. I should sink with your ship because you can't manage your vessel?

If people feel they cannot fulfill their human potential without their peer group elevating themselves along with them they are still herd mentality creatures.

we are in such denial of our condition now that one finds it difficult to see how any appreciable change for the advancement of human potential can be wrought. However I do see , if rarely, the continued advancement of individual human potential who greatness over rides its scarcity.
    We are connected via location
    We are connected via Source
    We are connected via Spirit
    We are connected via the "reality" matrix
    We are connected via brotherhood (ie we are all humans)
    We are connected via our strife, our, joy, our love of play, our sense of adventure
    We are connected via the human consciousness --- as all species are connected via each's consciousness, again there's "science" to back that up for those who'd think I'm spouting "New Age"

... lol, imagine that! Science getting confused with "New Age" and being denied because of it !... wouldn't be the first time!!! .. The fear of "New Age" is more destructive to truth than "New Age" itself ... just as was intended by the controllers ....

Deny or accept it, we are connected.

Perhaps I'm not nailing the definitions you were using for the term "connected" -- Enlighten if needed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st April 2012 at 19:00. Reason: spelling, clarity

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Godiam (8th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

We have choices and I chose not to play the games that are corrupted from such notions. Those are premises to be a great leveler of humanity not an elevator also based on the premise that we are equal when its obvious that we are not.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

We are connected via our strife, our, joy, our love of play, our sense of adventure
    We are connected via the human consciousness --- as all species are connected via each's consciousness, again there's "science" to back that up for those who'd think I'm spouting "New Age"

... lol, imagine that! Science getting confused with "New Age" and being denied because of it !... wouldn't be the first time!!! .. The fear of "New Age" is more destructive to truth than "New Age" itself ... just as was intended by the controllers ....

Perhaps I'm not nailing the definitions you were using for the term "connected" -- Enlighten if needed.

26. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We have choices and I chose not to play the games that are corrupted from such notions. Those are premises to be a great leveler of humanity not an elevator also based on the premise that we are equal when its obvious that we are not.

That's a fair enough explanation .. but at the same time, the games don't make the true, untrue. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

27. Link to Post #56
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

There is no sharing.

All is well

Jorr

28. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From the OP - "Why have you allowed this to be - better yet, what are you going to do about it!?"

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Attention is a power of manifestation -- few participating in this thread can see this, but it is an undeniable truth, in which the mechanics of can even be explained even with our "sciences". Do what you will with it.

There is a famous quantum physics experiment where the state of a light particle is demonstrated to be dependent on conscious observation. I don't have time to give you all quantum physics lessons -- The documentary "What the $%#@ do We Know!?" explains some of this in layman's terms for those who care to understand.
    One reason people become very upset about the activity around them that looks "bad" to them is because people believe some other force creates what we "have to" experience. After all, if everything around "looked great", wouldn't we just be soooo happy? There would be nothing "wanting". It is only because we do not enjoy it that there is any problem.

Do I "have to" experience anything I do not like? This to me is the major question. Is all this contrast for the very purpose of getting my self aggravated enough to take hold of the truth? Are we not said to be in every tradition we see "beings of (could be only in potential?) power".

Even in Christianity's main stream, Jesus was said to tell us something like "All these things and more you may do". What if EVERYTHING is all about priming us to take the plunge to accept a world that is much less what we see and much more we believe, attend to, and LOVE (we must LOVE and do even love our misery).

And what if "belief" is just the focused point of attention that splits off "time lines" and NOW we are able to understand that all of this is our entangled ONE experience where we focus and literally change probable reality for ourselves with our receiver/transmitter technology.

We are not at all required to manifest a particular time line. But we cannot operate a change if not conscious of what changes it. That is, we are the beings that agree to a particular set of probabilities. Science is behind us on the mystery. We are however going to have to "do something" about our agreements.

I sincerely question that if everything is all happening, ARE NOT WE asked to take responsibilty to key in on and experience the probability we can make Possible?

THAT is why we should not be afraid about anything we see. It is like looking down at a drain in the tub and feeling afraid we will be swept into the plumbing. That just came to me but it is an irrational fear based on not enough information there. It is impossible to be pulled down into the drain. But children sometimes have had that fear.

It is impossible from my questioning and the answers that returned to FEEL AFRAID anything I see to be laid out Is a solid "reality". The investigation leads deeper and deeper into the practical application that WHEN I, the Observer collapses the wave of probability into particle that is when I will see something. My mind collapses the field into a form. It can be changed as I change in attention. There is a technology there to learn.

Lets just play in that and see what happens? Everyone can be having a unique experience all their own and all in The ONE that both spiritual and hard core science lay out in this age of the AETHER. I want to play there.

Here is Bashar and another short bit including the particle experiment(Bashar is a channel for ETs but he is my favorite inspiration on parallel reality creation)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (4th April 2012), pilotsimone (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    One reason people become very upset about the activity around them that looks "bad" to them is because people believe some other force creates what we "have to" experience... Are we not said to be in every tradition we see "beings of (could be only in potential?) power"... We are not at all required to manifest a particular time line. But we cannot operate a change if not conscious of what changes it. That is, we are the beings that agree to a particular set of probabilities. Science is behind us on the mystery... I sincerely question that if everything is all happening, ARE NOT WE asked to take responsibilty to key in on and experience the probability we can make Possible... It is impossible from my questioning and the answers that returned to FEEL AFRAID anything I see to be laid out Is a solid "reality"... Here is Bashar and another short bit including the particle experiment(Bashar is a channel for ETs but he is my favorite inspiration on parallel reality creation)...
    I say, the will of others, whether it be from within humanity or outside of it, including other life or simply "natural cycles" - those who can (that which can) impose either, directly or indirectly to whatever degree, those who have ability, cause, desire and such - will do and succeed unless those being imposed on react in reality.

Those greater (then others), meaning in whatever way, may create the fate, where choice exists within. I say, to think each has control over anything/everything is for feel-good; satisfying only a need within themselves or the micro-collective they belong to.

How can it be so that mainstream science is relied on, which is part of the mainstream everything - which is known to be the cause of the "deceptions" (thus problems) of the world today - be relied on, unless, fictions are being discussed.

Responsibility of each and all is to make a real commitment, that may require sacrifice, test of determination, perseverance and such - using such skills as comprehension, critical thinking and such - how are fictions (a part of) these things!?

Fear is often viewed as a "bad" or "negative" - how delusional are those who reject fear, for not only is fear part of the human experience, as stated by some/many, it is an ally where strength can be found when understood. How can one have "growth" with other "emotions" and leave behind the ones they select/reject.

Those who have this belief system, that they manifest "things" or are able to control, then rely on the words of another defeating their own belief systems - that they themselves can do (most) all. Why is there a need to "channel" "those others" (Ets), when "they" (using the standard of this belief system) would simply be a manifestation of self - and/or one can simply "channel" themselves.

Quote @ ALL
    If I may remind that the topic of discussion is not about fictions, but rather the reality all share while asking all - why have "you" allowed things to be the way they are (which perhaps is answered by the fictions being discussed) and what are "you" going to do about how things are (perhaps, this too has been answered by the fictions being discussed). There are plenty of threads discussion fictions - the purpose of this one is not about fictions.

Back on topic please.

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Ok, I will with great respect stop posting my reality which is your fiction.

In parting.....This is what I am "doing".
    I am living as well as I may.

I voraciously consume information that makes me happy.
    My joy of being on the board developing our local farmers market motivates me to go to meetings and invision how we may support local farmers and crafts people.
    My innui about cleaning house challenges me.
    The grass grows and I have to mow but I eat lots of great weeds.
    I care for dogs,cats, chickens and enjoy their friendship.
    Since I may choose my friends, I hang out with the enlivening ones.
    When I want to eat I eat whatever I want and my body thrives.
    And on and on according to what shows up.

I am a testament to myself that the world is beautiful.
    Many regards, Maggie

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn (14th April 2012), DeDukshyn (4th April 2012), Godiam (8th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (4th April 2012), pilotsimone (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast