+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider

10 minutes in Al explains his connection with Phil, and it was Al who
    encouraged Phil to go public with what he knew .....

WOW ! about 15 in Al talks about Phil going to Japan in 1995 to talk
    about the Kobe 'Earth Quake' being a nuke being set off in Kobe
    harbour by navy seals !! to destroy the Japanese synthetic human
    programme !! Phil exposed this to the japanese in his lecture
    over there despite being warned not to go...This sounds like
    a another nail in Phils his imminent coffin... if true !!

Interresting info about Phils autopsy reports and other information of
    Phils last days....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th July 2016 at 18:30.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd April 2012), Jenci (2nd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

While I enjoyed this presentation because there was a lot of very useful information, I must make a point that did not jive or has very interesting implications.

Phil said that this father was a U boat captain and was captured but then started to work for the U.S.(did I mis hear this??) However, on the documents that were shown the dates on them were pre 1945. This means that we captured a German offiicer and he started to work for us before the Reich fell. Did anybody else notice this? The document I saw that date clearly was in reference to Philadelphia Experiment and it was dated 1944.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Jack, wasn't the USS Aldridge the ship that disappeared and then reappeared somewhere else after like 48 hours or something? I remember there being an incident with the manipulation of space/time (not sure if it was a project Philadelphia or a Montauk project) where all of the crew came back dead. I think in the Aldridge case, the crew survived but were still damaged.

What do you know about the USS Aldridge incident?

5. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Jack, wasn't the USS Aldridge the ship that disappeared and then reappeared somewhere else after like 48 hours or something? I remember there being an incident with the manipulation of space/time (not sure if it was a project Philadelphia or a Montauk project) where all of the crew came back dead. I think in the Aldridge case, the crew survived but were still damaged.

What do you know about the USS Aldridge incident?
    G'Day gripreaper, perhaps you could re-read your post. Its a little confusing..?

I'll try and answer it anyway...

From my research the 'Philadelphia Experiment' & the 'U.S.S. Aldridge' were one in the same...

USS Eldridge (DE-173) ca. 1944

Quote The Philadelphia experiment was done in 1943. The point was to make a ship, the U.S.S. Aldridge, invisible to sonar and radar. The problem came when the experiment worked. The ship not only became invisible to radar, but invisible to the naked eye as well. It was gone. Somehow it dematerialized, and with it went its crew of 181 sailors.

The ship dematerialized in Norfolk Harbor, VA. It materialized in Philadelphia Harbor a full 24 hours later, but there were problems. Out of a crew of 181, 21 survived most only to die a short time later, 40 were dead, and 120 never came back. The story of the Philadelphia Experiment is of course "officially denied," but it is a very real story. Very real, and very terrible, mainly because denial of the incident also denies the service men who died in the experiment peace.
    If you want to know more about the USS Eldridge..?

Here's a good place to start...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...vel08a.htm#USS
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2012 at 18:18.

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Thanks Jack. I was on the right track, just couldn't remember the details.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2