+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You don't belong here

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,095 times in 196 posts

Default Re: You don't belong here

Be skeptic about everyone and everything thats what I think. Do you think someone can operate so openly talking about "secrets" everywhere without any harm done to him?
    Last edited by Iceberg; 2nd April 2012 at 21:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iceberg For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), peace (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (2nd April 2012), sandy (2nd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,702 times in 6,866 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    ... believing and disbelieving are not the only two choices.
    BINGO!! There are those who believe this, and the many who are still learning to come to grips with this, and a few who would still outright deny it. Process is goal. When there is a final conclusion, this Universe will have concluded, and if we're not careful we'll all miss the grand experience while searching for one , "right" answer" that does not exist, nor ever will.

§=[Post Update]=§

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Be skeptic about everyone and everything thats what I think. Do you think someone can operate so openly talking about "secrets" everywhere without any harm done to him?
    Exactly!

BELIEVE NOTHING, CONSIDER EVERYTHING.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), Kerrigan (3rd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012), PurpleLama (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (2nd April 2012), sandy (2nd April 2012), write4change (3rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 times in 390 posts

Peace,

Don't leave just because some people throw hissy fits at you... You just have to get a tougher skin... I have felt like leaving that way many times also... When you (we) joined the ranks of the awakened, you put yourself in one of the few positions of ďlead-thinkerĒ (vs. lead follower) and most people will fight with anything even closely resembling CHANGE... they are too used to the status quo and it is too comfortable to even consider getting rid of that (what-ever THAT might be)...

but I think this forum was designed to help people think and get information... and B.Ryan lets people have their opinions about everybody and everything... something you don't get on many other forums...

I seem to flip-flop many times over, but that, too, is because I think things thru and do my own homework, and mostly I need a chance to get quiet and listen to my gut instinct... that is just a part of the journey... who are you on this board for... other peoples journey or yours... YOU KAN LEED A HOARCE TO WHATTER !!!......

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

frances (2nd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012), mosquito (3rd April 2012), peace (2nd April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,321 times in 1,295 posts

I agree with your interpretation of the problems around people like David Wilcock. I don't think David Wilcock spreads fear, but I think his 'let's not worry about it; the aliens'll make it all all right' schtick is a bit counter-productive. People actually level the same criticism against David Icke (that he is a peddler of fear) when actually his message is full of infinite love and infinite consciousness.

In his three-part interview with "Drake", Wilcock actually says that anybody disagreeing with him is just ego-stroking and that seriously undermines any credibility he had in my eyes. I think you're right about much of your interpretation of Wilcock but I couldn't agree with you about his fear-spreading (of course, it doesn't really matter whether or not I agree). Often, Wilcock seems to be to be optimistic to the point of childishness which I find hard to reconcile with spreading fear.

I think you're right about the ability to express disagreement here though, but I'm not sure what could be done about it. The problem isn't that people aren't allowed to express their opinions but that in any group there will be a majority opinion which is easier to express than dissenting opinions and that majority opinion might even be resistant to change. I think that's natural even if it could be more helpful. As for your occupation... it's an ad hominem and a straw-man to denigrate your argument by bringing up your occupation; an argument is an argument independent of the person who speaks it. Unfortunately, that's also very often human nature as well, and those who make such an argument (consciously or otherwise) in response to you might be doing so from a point of view of taking a 'holistic' approach to your argument; it is not so unreasonable (or, at least, it is understandable) to ask how other parts of your 'whole person' might influence any particular argument you express.

But Jacko's right, there's no need to bang your head against the wall... chances are your head will complain before the wall does XD

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), D-Day (3rd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (3rd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), peace (2nd April 2012), Sebastion (2nd April 2012), ViralSpiral (3rd April 2012), write4change (3rd April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,283 times in 3,388 posts

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    Iíve tried and tried to be a rational voice.

Several times Iíve been slammed here in a pseudo poetic, wrapped in light and love, but still out right mean ways; and Iíve just accept it.

Really, Iíve had some mean crap said to me, while just voicing opinion, or criticism of David Wilcock, Alex Collier etc. or a thread topic and the responses Iíve received have been backed with anger, ill-intent and in a spirit of hostility, with a kind of ďyou donít belong here,Ē vibe backing the statements.

Iíve been called part of the 1% because of my job, and compared to the horrible people that abuse power.

Iíve been banned for a short period because I BELIEVE, you are being scammed by those listed above and those like them, either financially or in a mental capacity (which I think is WAY worse) and I will continue to. I'm not just saying these two.

I think some of these bold claims, require bold evidence and when I said so, and when I was critical of someone I think is doing no good, I was banned for three days and branded childish.

And still the thought is, if you donít think like the rest of us; hit the bricks. The team here didnít write that, itís my belief that the community doesnít like a person like me.

The best way I can put this is: These guys, like Collier, Wilcock, etc. are just like the PTB, and are using FEAR to trick you into their particular brand of research Ė they want your butts in seats at conferences and your money to support their Ďresearch.í They lie to you and donít trust each other, openly admitting they record each other in secret. They arenít trying to help anyone but themselves. They are tricking you and they canít be trusted. So donít.

ďBe afraid,Ē Wilcock says, then writes, ďhey, donít worry about it, the aliens I canít prove exist are going to make it all o.k., sorry I wasted all your time and energy on this thing I used to SCARE YOU. Wait, no Iím not, Iíll do this again soon!Ē

Really try to make that comparison between the methods these guys use and the PTB.

Call me a 1%, Call me a person spreading disinfo and watch as, people that havenít read this entire post, go on to say that is my goal.

I care about this community. But the fact is, it seems, that a majority of folks would rather believe in sci-fi fantasy then what is outside there window. Not all, but a majority.

And they want nothing to do with someone who is trying to help them see that.
    That's the spirit

STAND YOUR GROUND!

And loose that silly idea of not belonging anywhere!!!
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), Coaxial (3rd April 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012), mosquito (3rd April 2012), peace (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (2nd April 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my personal experience, I never gave money to David Wilcock or Alex Collier, I never felt fear because of anything I heard or read from them and I appreciated quite a lot of their insights and information. I don't agree with everything they say and it's hard to validate it all anyways. I'm comfortable with leaving claims and statements in limbo, believing and disbelieving are not the only two choices.

I find this whole infighting is a side-issue, a soap opera in the alternative field. It's a given, that all the people here, who care for humanity, the earth and all the rest of it, do not agree on everything. Who can always be right on everything? I'd rather see us supporting each other where we agree and letting the other things settle by itself, like mud settling in the water if left undisturbed. Sure, it's possible to spend lifetimes on discussing all the little facets of who does what and why and how and then comparing all the different people... I just find it not worth it to spend my energy on that. I rather help the awakening in my way, reminding people of how powerful they are, that they can make a difference in this world, what's at stake and that discernment comes from within, through everyone's innate connection to the divine, to the all-that-is. If I can effectively use a piece of someone else's work to help someone opening his mind, I won't hesitate to do it, but I always give a disclaimer saying "think for yourself".

By my reckoning, David Wilcock woke up more people than he "seduced into a trance of pseudo-feel-good do-nothing" and provided lots of useful information - even for free. And eventually he is not responsible for people going down any road anyways, it's their own choice. I won't trample around on him for being fallible and making mistakes, we all do.
    i don't want to trample, either. i'm #1 at making mistakes, like we all feel about ourselves. and it's pretty clear he aspires to get people aware. i think it's just false (when thinking for myself).

i should give the guy a bit of a break, for sure.

§=[Post Update]=§

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    Peace,

Don't leave just because some people throw hissy fits at you... You just have to get a tougher skin... I have felt like leaving that way many times also... When you (we) joined the ranks of the awakened, you put yourself in one of the few positions of ďlead-thinkerĒ (vs. lead follower) and most people will fight with anything even closely resembling CHANGE... they are too used to the status quo and it is too comfortable to even consider getting rid of that (what-ever THAT might be)...

but I think this forum was designed to help people think and get information... and B.Ryan lets people have their opinions about everybody and everything... something you don't get on many other forums...

I seem to flip-flop many times over, but that, too, is because I think things thru and do my own homework, and mostly I need a chance to get quiet and listen to my gut instinct... that is just a part of the journey... who are you on this board for... other peoples journey or yours... YOU KAN LEED A HOARCE TO WHATTER !!!......
    oh, i'm not going anywhere! i just have to relax i think (sometimes). thanks for the words.

§=[Post Update]=§

Great point!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), christian (2nd April 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 35,689 times in 5,511 posts

I haven't paid one penny to either entities as you spoke of and all of these entities have opened my mind and eyes wide open to say the least.
    Sorry if this Troll Hijacked your thread Peace. I'm sorry, I do Disagree With Your Statement. That's My Opinion. Now its time to watch another repeat of Dolores Cannons Convoluted Universe It's Free to watch On Youtube, yup no charge. Warming up some popcorn as we speak.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listenĒ
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012), ProperLogic (5th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (3rd April 2012), Wind (3rd April 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

thread is good, I don't care if other thoughts come up.

§=[Post Update]=§

And lets please keep in mind the OP. It's become a 'peace hate wilcock' - I just disagree with him and others like him.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

frances (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (2nd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,053 times in 3,733 posts

In my personal experience, I never gave money to David Wilcock or Alex Collier, I never felt fear because of anything I heard or read from them and I appreciated quite a lot of their insights and information. I don't agree with everything they say and it's hard to validate it all anyways. I'm comfortable with leaving claims and statements in limbo, believing and disbelieving are not the only two choices.

I find this whole infighting is a side-issue, a soap opera in the alternative field. It's a given, that all the people here, who care for humanity, the earth and all the rest of it, do not agree on everything. Who can always be right on everything? I'd rather see us supporting each other where we agree and letting the other things settle by itself, like mud settling in the water if left undisturbed. Sure, it's possible to spend lifetimes on discussing all the little facets of who does what and why and how and then comparing all the different people... I just find it not worth it to spend my energy on that. I rather help the awakening in my way, reminding people of how powerful they are, that they can make a difference in this world, what's at stake and that discernment comes from within, through everyone's innate connection to the divine, to the all-that-is. If I can effectively use a piece of someone else's work to help someone opening his mind, I won't hesitate to do it, but I always give a disclaimer saying "think for yourself".

By my reckoning, David Wilcock woke up more people than he "seduced into a trance of pseudo-feel-good do-nothing" and provided lots of useful information - even for free. And eventually he is not responsible for people going down any road anyways, it's their own choice. I won't trample around on him for being fallible and making mistakes, we all do.

hey, great post Christian.

"believing and disbelieving are not the only 2 choices". man, i really like that quote. if we all make an effort to be aware of this at all times, much of the infighting regarding whistleblowers would cease to exist.

'regard the nuance' is something i've been harping on for a while now. i frequently notice that when a member here favors a certain alt media figure, there is always an element that will respond with knee-jerk emotionalism -- sometimes an anger, even -- in response to what they feel is the promotion of a guru by blind and sycophantic followers. sometimes i force myself to reread the entire thread, wondering how i could have possibly missed this alleged fawning, sycophantic behavior. and 9 times outta 10 i can't find! and i wonder sometimes -- are we all reading the same thread?

i find -- in many instances -- there are many here that are more overemotionally 'against' a certain alt figure than there are overemotionally 'for' , and ironically it's the 'against' faction that's accusing the 'for' faction of being too excited and blinded by emotion, while they themselves are the ones causing a ruckus. i observe that there are some here that are almost always ranting and raving 'against' something -- usually under the guise of 'discernment' or open-mindedness -- that even if there was a gun to my head i couldn't even begin to tell you what they're 'for'! there seems to be a sort of Orwellian belief that negativity is positivity, and positivity is reserved solely for the dumb n blind sheeple that find value in some of the works of a Collier or a Wilcock. notice i said "some" of the works -- regard the nuance.

it's easy to become antagonistic when you're passionate, and to not even realize that you're being antagonistic! this isn't a crime, but before we discuss alt media members or folks that endorse them on one level or another, it might be prudent to do away with this one dimensional thinking that makes illogical leaps from "so n so said something in favor of Wilcock" to "so n so is a blind, numb-minded fool in need of my higher wisdom because they are unable to discern for themselves".
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd April 2012 at 23:56.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), christian (3rd April 2012), Curt (3rd April 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), PurpleLama (2nd April 2012), songsfortheotherkind (3rd April 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd April 2012), write4change (3rd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 35,689 times in 5,511 posts

thread is good, I don't care if other thoughts come up.

§=[Post Update]=§

And lets please keep in mind the OP. It's become a 'peace hate wilcock' - I just disagree with him and others like him.
    Whom do you resonate with, if i might ask?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listenĒ
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd April 2012), frances (2nd April 2012), Mike (2nd April 2012), ProperLogic (5th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

My mind questions a lot of stories, articles, videos, that are produced on the alternative sites and media. So I like to hear people that keep it real. Real is good for me. Frances.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frances For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), Kerrigan (3rd April 2012), RMorgan (3rd April 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,702 times in 6,866 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    ... i frequently notice that when a member here favors a certain alt media figure, there is always an element that will respond with knee-jerk emotionalism -- sometimes an anger, even -- in response to what they feel is the promotion of a guru by blind and sycophantic followers. sometimes i force myself to reread the entire thread, wondering how i could have possibly missed this alleged fawning, sycophantic behavior. and 9 times outta 10 i can't find! and i wonder sometimes -- are we all reading the same thread?
    You are definitely right here.

Below is a thingy I whipped up a few months ago that seeks to try to explain what happens when conditioned response are at play. I'll also seek we (generally speaking) consider that this happens to anyone on any side of whatever imaginary fence. It is the "ego" defending it's "ideals" as though a loss in that "ideal" were actually threatening you in some way. It is not. This is where almost all unneeded stress comes from, and in a continuous state of stress, survival mode is engaged and your body actually reacts as though threatened and messes up your ability to think in larger blocks than swift reactions -it's a survival mode, but is set to run constantly by our egos in defense of our ideals and belief systems - whether your "with" Wilcock(or replace with whoever) or "against" - it matters not - it is the same process for all. I have been able to perceive this quite clearly in myself and others.

Take it for what it's worth .. my 2 cents

Quote WHAT IS --This is just what happens before ANY judgements or interpretation

PERCEPTION --This is where what happened is interpreted via conditional response

RATIONALIZATION --This is where thought comes in and compares the perception with historical or learned reasoning

ALIGNMENT --This is where the thought polarizes with a particular feeling, result, outcome, or judgement based on the rationailzation

JUSTIFICATION --This is where the alignment is justified to fulfill a sense of personal "rightness" about the previous thought processes

ACTION --This is where an action or decision is taken based on the previous thought processes

DEFENSE --This is where the alignment and justification process are used as a "defense" to defend the action - it matters not the appropriateness of the action or decision - when an ego goes through these thought processes it has already justified the action internally based solely on historical egoic actions - not likely based on integrity or honesty relating to the current situation.

You can't fix your defence because it naturally steps down (is a subset) based on action - if action is wrong than so is defense, no matter what or how hard you try to defend it.
    You can't fix your action because it naturally steps down based on justification - if justification is wrong so will action be, no matter what or how hard you try.
    You can't fix your justifications because it naturally steps down from your alignment - if your alignment is wrong so will justification be, no matter what or how hard you try.
    You can't fix you alignment because it steps down from rationalization - if your rationale was wrong, everything below it can only be wrong - why try to fix something not fixable?
    All the best rationale in the world is useless if it is based in incorrect or inappropriate perception - if rationalization is to have a chance, perception must be of the highest order it can be.

Since we cannot change "What Is" -- the only chance we have of changing the world is by correcting our perceptions. This happens before the first thought process - it is hidden from your view. One thinks that this is "themself" but this is actually merely their conditioned response, it occurs before you can even rationalize what has happened; did Pavlov's dog think before salivating after hearing the bell? No, it was programmed response; His mind was programmed to perceived food would be coming.

If we want to change our programming - no amount of defense, action, justification, alignment, or rationalization will ever achieve it. Only new conditioning or attaining the ability to rise above programmed response (with a consistent state of love and instant forgiveness) will work.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

frances (3rd April 2012), RMorgan (3rd April 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

I don't understand why some people are busy calling people a scam etc.

The basic way to decipher propaganda is to keep an open mind and not be emotional of the information. Listen to everyone and look for the bigger picture.

Every dot is information.

The reason some people have difficulty to see the truth clearly, is because they have to face the abyss and rather want to ignore it.

To see the truth, is to face the darkness(weakness) of our soul. Some people don't have what it takes to do that. It is the reason the most fearful of them are sheep.

On the other hand I don't see a problem with people having different opinions.

When I call someone disinformation is when I have pretty strong facts to back up the claim and I see the person uses globalist codes and symbolism and it fits the agenda of the New world Order.

Venus(Lucifer) Project.

All seeing eye(Horus/Lucifer)

Luciferian/Illuminati/Founder of KKK/33rd degree Mason. Albert Pike:
    What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
    Albert Pike

Zeitgeist motto and the name was changed to Albert Pine.

That is how they work. If you know your stuff, they are giving you clues that they are disinfo.

Lucifer punishes those that are willfully ignorant.

Notice how the Venus (Lucifer) Project fits perfectly with the New World Order agenda explained in this youtube:
    Last edited by Neptun; 3rd April 2012 at 01:48.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2012), frances (3rd April 2012), Kerrigan (3rd April 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

And still the thought is, if you donít think like the rest of us; hit the bricks. The team here didnít write that, itís my belief that the community doesnít like a person like me.
    We love you, peace! Your perspective belongs in the forum because it is your own.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

frances (3rd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

peace, it doesn't matter who likes you as long as YOU LIKE YOU. you have to live with yourself. it is ironic that people worry about who likes them and who accepts them and their views. if someone doesn't have the same point of view or perception as you, so what, don't fret. we all chose this journey here in the school of hard knocks and are in the same boat riding the stormy seas of life. we all are here as both teachers & students, learning and teaching is what it is all about to attain awareness and inner growth. balance and discernment are essential tools when we entities are interacting. relax and enjoy the forum as it is and you are more than welcome to join in sharing your opinions & information. don't be so sensitive, it is not worth getting all emotional, just wasting your good energy. remember, use discernment, unconditionality & be non-judgemental. i hope that some little tidbit that i said will help. remember to each his own. enjoy avalon. namaste, love and peace universally

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), frances (3rd April 2012), mosquito (3rd April 2012), Turcurulin (3rd April 2012), xbusymom (3rd April 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

When you get kicked out of a place, take it as a message from the universe or your higher self that it's time to do something else. then if you get to return, return as a better force than you were before. This is the same as getting forced into a cell. The universe always puts you where you need to be - sometimes the most difficult part of the process is accepting that truth.

I don't know you prior to this thread but I already like you a lot and am glad you're here. I just arrived myself (:
    And thanks for this thread, there's a whole lot of good in it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

frances (3rd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012), peace (3rd April 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,723 times in 1,371 posts

Thanks Peace. I, like Cilka, have been feeling this way too recently, so your thread just grabbed my attention.

Still not sure whether I belong here, or anywhere else for that matter, but I know I have to develop a thicker skin and also learn to express myself differently, which I admit I fnd difficult. I've always been an outsider, always had different views, always attempt to take a different perspective on things, with the result that I often go round in circles. So I for one would like to see more dissent here, more people truly questioning and not making any assumptions about what constitutes "truth".

Thanks everyone.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), frances (3rd April 2012), jjjones (3rd April 2012), xbusymom (3rd April 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Quote Posted by Applecart (here)
    When you get kicked out of a place, take it as a message from the universe or your higher self that it's time to do something else. then if you get to return, return as a better force than you were before. This is the same as getting forced into a cell. The universe always puts you where you need to be - sometimes the most difficult part of the process is accepting that truth.

I don't know you prior to this thread but I already like you a lot and am glad you're here. I just arrived myself (:
    And thanks for this thread, there's a whole lot of good in it.
    I do understand the law of attraction and that is also my new path. But when there can't be room for disagreements(if it is not paid trolls), it can become a bit Chinese style "freedom of speech".

I don't agree with Peace regarding David Wilcock and Alex Collier and yet I think he should voice his opinion as he pleases.
    Last edited by Neptun; 3rd April 2012 at 01:58.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Applecart (3rd April 2012), frances (3rd April 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 times in 726 posts

Peace!!...brother "re:you dont belong here". You are a spiritual being having a physical experience.

Of course you belong here!

Do not give negative comments more energy by worrying or getting upset/angry,
    stay out of the game...

Accept what infomation gels/connects...discard what doesn't.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

frances (3rd April 2012), peace (3rd April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (3rd April 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,957 times in 6,738 posts

I like David Wilcock. I never follow anyone blindly and that includes him. The only time I have paid to him is when I bought his book The Sourcefield Investigations. And I have to say, that book is rather good (it cost me less than 20 dollars which is nothing).

I think it is wonderful that we are people of many cultures and beliefs. That's what makes us rich.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (3rd April 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2012), frances (3rd April 2012), peace (3rd April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (3rd April 2012), write4change (3rd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast